Jessica Jewels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, with every ounce of will she had, she removed her fingers and lowered her leg. She continued to watch Susan in envy.

"Continue with your story." Connors said cooly.

All the wind had gone out her sails though. She was no longer as enthusiastic to recite her sexual conquests. She began again, a bit flatly this time.

Her pussy nearly physically hurt when she finally saw him cum in Susans mouth after another thirty minutes. She was amazed by his stamina. Susan swallowed gulp after gulp, but there was too much. Some of it spilled unto her cheeks and chin, before several drops landed on her cleavage.

"Thank you Susan." She stood, nodded and walked out the door. Never once did she try to clean up. "I think we made good progress today." Connors never put himself away, instead he just leaned back against his desk and let her watch him deflate.

Jessica was entranced by it, but then she understood his words. "But we only got up to my 19th birthday."

"Therapy takes time." He said sympathetically. The sudden kindness in his voice made her quiver. He was strong and commanding, but kind and compassionate when needed.

Jessica looked up into his eyes and knew instantly that she had strong feelings for him. But, at the same time, she knew deep in her soul that he was unattainable for her. She preyed sexually on the weak, because she never felt worthy of respect from men like this.

"Susan will show you out."

Jessica stood and walked with shaky legs to the door. The realization of what she thought about herself weighed heavily on her. The voices that told her she wasn't good enough were returning. She had to find a way to drown them out.

Susan closed Connors door behind them, before moving to open the exit door for Jessica. Jessica looked up at Susan, the cum on her chin and breasts. This one I know I can conquer. She thought.

Without asking permission, she began kissing Susan deeply. Susan resisted at first, but quickly gave herself over when she felt Jessica's fingers on her nipples poking through the fabric of her blouse. Susan had planned to get herself off in the bathroom after blowing Connors anyways.

Jessica licked the cum off of Susan's chin. It tasted as sweet as chocolate. She kissed her way down the woman's neck as they moved to the couch in the waiting room. Jessica collapsed on top of the other woman and licked the cum off of her ample bosom.

Jessica grabbed the blouse and ripped it open, buttons flying everywhere. Thankfully, the bra was a front clasp and Jessica made quick work of that. She sucked hungrily on the receptions large nipples.

Susan was moaning loudly. If either woman had not been so sex crazed at the moment, they would have realized that Connors had heard them and came out of his office. He did not stop them though.

Neither woman was interested in a lot of foreplay at the moment, so they quickly ditched the rest of their clothes and began scissoring. They humped each other wildly as they kissed and groped each other. They came simultaneously with ear piercing shrieks.

They collapsed onto each other attempting to catch their breath. That was when they heard Connors cleared his throat. They both looked up, scared he was going to scold them. But instead, he was standing there masturbating.

"Jessica open your mouth but do not move towards me."

Jessica's heart leapt into her throat. As much as she wanted to suck him dry, this was a beautiful concession that she didn't expect.

Connors stepped forward, and it took every ounce of will Jessica had not to even kiss the bell end. She opened her mouth, and Connors shot another massive load in. Jessica had an aftershock of an orgasm as soon as the sweet taste touched her tongue.

It was too much to keep it all in her mouth though. Several strands covered her face as well, until the final several strands landed on Susan's breasts beneath them. Jessica savored the meal in her mouth before swallowing. Then she licked all of the cum off of Susan's breasts. Before letting Susan lick the remaining cum off of Jessica's face, which ended in a passionate kiss.

When they finished, Connors was gone. Jessica stood and said thanks. Before walking out the front door. She was at her car before she realize that she was still nude.

"Jessica." Susan called. She turned just in time to see the woman's magnificent breasts bouncing up and down as she jogged towards Jessica. "You forgot your clothes."

"Thanks." She said. "But, wait." Jessica reached into her car and looked for a pen and paper. But all she found was a marker.

She turned to Susan and said, "Trust me." She then wrote her cell number on the receptionist right breast. "Call me sometime and we will have some more fun.

"Absolutely." They kissed one last time and Jessica climbed into her car and drove off. Leaving Susan staring after her, butt naked in the parking lot, still holding Jessica's clothes.

Snyder called Jessica on her way home and asked if she could come over tonight. Jessica said of course, and Snyder arrived about 6:30.

Jessica was butt naked, as usual in her house. "I suppose you want to hear how the appointment went?"

"Yes, of course." Snyder said with a little bit of hesitation in her voice. "But, I was wondering if we could... You know." She nodded at the sybian with her head. "Do that first."

Jessica smiled at how coy the detective was being, while asking if they could have sex on the device. Even after everything they had done together already. "Absolutely!"

Snyder stripped as fast as she could and they straddled it, face to face, just like they did last night. "Can I control it tonight?" Tina asked.

In answer, Jessica handed her the control. Snyder then turned it on at the lowest setting. Jessica waited for her to crank it up, but she didn't. "Come on, at least crank it to 30 percent power."

"Just trust me. I want to savor this. Now, tell me about the appointment."

Jessica sighed in exasperation, and then recounted the events that transpired in the office. As she did this, Snyder began to slowly grind her clit into Jessica's.

Jessica could feel her heartbeat slowly began to rise. That was new for her, typically she jumped straight in full throttle. When she began to recount the blow job, Snyder slid her hands up Jessica's legs, and around to her butt.

Tina began groping and fondling in a slow teasing manner. Jessica decided to return the favor, and began tracing lines from Snyders collar bone, down around the outside of her breasts. Then up through her cleavage. On her next pass, she shrunk the circle she drew. And with each pass, the circle got smaller and smaller, until she reached the areola.

Upon contact, Tina gasped, as Jessica circled the now erect nipples. Then she gently tugged on them, and Snyder moaned. As a reward, she turned the device up by 10 percent. When Jessica got to the sexy part of the story, Tina's eyes went wide, and then she cranked it up to 50 percent.

Suddenly, Jessica was trying desperately to catch her breath. When she finally did, she continued. At Connor's climax, Snyder cranked it up to 75 percent. And at the start of the lesbian scene, Tina put it on full blast as they humped each other wildly.

Jessica could hardly finish the story, she was so out of breath. But the moment she did, Tina's mouth closed on hers and they kissed for all they were worth. Jessica kissed down her friends neck and chest until she took a nipple into her mouth.

Snyder came so hard that she nearly passed out. Jessica had to hold her steady. Once she came to her senses, Snyder, wanting to help her friend along, stuck a finger into Jessica's butt. That was all the woman needed. She spasmed and shook violently. Her juices gushed out all over Tina's pusy and the sybian.

They both collapsed to the floor in exhaustion. Once they caught their breath, Tina got up and sat on the couch. Jessica didn't know why, but she had the urge to lay down on the couch and lay her head in Tina's lap.

She didn't want to do oral on her, just use her lap as a pillow. So she did. Tina had a brief puzzled look on her face, but shrugged and decided to go with it. Mindlessly, Tina began stroking Jessica's hair and face.

Jessica stared up at her friends face. She saw something kind there, almost motherly. "Jessica, what's wrong?" It took her a moment to realize, that tears were streaming down her face.

"I...I don't know, I just suddenly have this knot in my stomach, and a strong sense of loss."

"Loss of what?"

Jessica's emotion suddenly ratcheted up to 11, and she began sobbing uncontrollably. "I don't know. It just feels like I missed out on something that I will never get back."

Her entire body began to quiver as she sobbed. Tina pulled her friend's head close to her body, trying to comfort her. She began softly saying comforting words.

Before Jessica knew what she was doing, Tina's nipple ended up in her mouth. She just laid their and suckled like a baby. The act instantly began to lower her anxiety.

Tina was confused by the sudden change in behavior, but then she realized it was something deeper. She needed this comfort. Was this was she was missing? Snyder knew that Jessica avoided her parents. But was there something deeper there? Did her mother ever show any sort of affection to her daughter.

Maybe, all Jessica needed right now, was a surrogate mother to breastfeed from. Tina would be that surrogate. She would be whatever she needed. A friend, lover, or even a mother to show comfort. Tina marveled at how quickly the two had grown so close.

Not three days ago, they had hated each other. Now, they had made love many times, became close friends, and Tina was now even breastfeeding this woman. She always saw sex as an outgrowth of deep heartfelt emotions. You fall in love, and then had sex. But, it seemed the opposite could be true. You have sex, and then you bond.

Despite all of the sex they had had, Tina knew this wasn't a relational love they had for each other. They had just become amazing friends. Sisters even, or maybe in this case, mother and daughter. Regardless, she knew this would only be for a time. Jessica had a lot of healing to do, and this was just another step along the way.

Jessica finally fell asleep while nursing. Tina didn't want to wake her, so she grabbed a pillow and put it behind her head. She then grabbed the throw blanket off of the back of the couch, and draped it over them. She was asleep in seconds.

------

Jessica wasn't sure how long she had been asleep, but she knew she owed her knew friend a lot for getting her through one of her panic attacks. So, with Tina still sleeping, she carefully slipped off the couch and took the blanket with her.

She sat on her knees in front of Tina and pulled the blanket up over the woman's waist. Covering Tina from the waist down, and all of Jessica. Jessica knew from experience how erotic it was to perform oral while hidden under a blanket.

It brought ideas of something you were trying to hide from others. Obviously, no one else was in the room, but that didn't matter. She gently spread her friends legs, and began to gently tongue her clit.

Jessica squeezed her legs together, as the memory of how it felt to be woken up like this began to make herself wet. She progressed and began sucking on Tina's clit.

This caused the woman to begin to moan in her sleep. When Jessica finally stuck her tongue in her friends pussy, she finally began to stir.

"Jessica, I sure hope that is you, and not your cat."

"Meo." Jessica Joked.

Tina laughed and then threw the blanket off of them. That was Jessica's signal to charge ahead. She shoved two fingers into her friend and went back to sucking on her clit.

The sudden onslaught almost made Tina trip over the edge immediately. She was gasping and moaning and calling out Jessica's name in pleasure. It only took a moment before Tina was so excited, that she grabbed her friends head, and started humping it.

Jessica removed her fingers and opened her mouth wide. She french kissed the woman's slit as it bounced up and down against her face. Jessica was really getting turned on now. She hadn't been with someone this aggressive in a while. Let alone a woman this aggressive.

Tina's orgasm exploded into Jessica's mouth and all over her face. She was soaked, it looked like she had just stepped out of the shower. As Tina's convulsions calmed down, Jessica kissed her way up her friends body, until they kissed, lip to lip. They made love on the couch until the sun came up and they passed out due to exhaustion.

-------

The next several weeks with Dr. Connors passed by similarly. Except that Jessica was not allowed to have any form of sex with him or his receptionist. He had told her that he was trying to teach her self control, and that sex is not to be used as a drug.

By the sixth week, Jessica was ready to hump his desk as he humped Susan. What made matters worse, Connors had gotten into contact with Tina and convinced her to stop having sex with her for the time being. In the third week, Connors had also ordered Jessica not to masturbate, use her sybian, or find a random person to have sex with.

This was the longest Jessica had ever gone without an orgasm since she had become sexually active. Her pussy ached for attention.

True, she could have disobeyed him at any point in time, but something deep down inside of her wanted to obey him. That, and he promised her a surprise if she made it to week ten. The way Jessica felt, if the surprise wasn't him inside of her, then she might be tempted to tie Dr. Connors down and rape him.

By week eight, Jessica ran out of stories, and she just watched as Susan took a load inside her butt. Anal sex wasn't her favorite, but she would have given anything to trade places with Susan right then.

Susan gathered her clothes and left the room. Connors leaned back against his desk, still naked from the waist down. "You done showing off now?"

Jessica, distracted by his shrinking member, said, "What? You're the one that has been showing off these past eight weeks."

"No, I've been trying to train your self control, while letting you brag about your accomplishments. Now, if you are done showing off, would you like to tell me the thoughts that you are constantly trying to drown out with sex?"

"I'm not running from any thoughts." Jessica lied.

Connors sighed, "You don't get the surprise in week ten, if you aren't honest and make it through your therapy."

Jessica was mad now. "Everything I have told you is the truth."

"I have no doubt all of your sexual exploits are true, but your last statement was a lie."

Jessica stood and started to storm out.

"You have bags under your eyes. How have you been sleeping? Badly I'm guessing. Maybe just a few hours a night? What dreams do you have when you do manage to get to sleep? I'm guessing bad ones about your parents."

Jessica's legs gave out beneath her. Just him mentioning her parents brought all the negative memories to mind. She was struggling to breath.

"I'm guessing you were never good enough in their eyes. They probably criticized every part of you." Connors picked her up and laid her on his couch. "They were wrong, you are beautiful, smart, and strong." He brushed a hair off of her forehead. "Are you ready to tell me the other stories?"

Jessica shook her head. Connors words and gentle touch calmed the storm within her, but she couldn't give voice to those words.

"Secrets eat us up from the inside. When you let them out, they begin to lose their power. Tell me one thing your dad said that crushed you."

Jessica took an unsteady breath in, and spoke the words aloud. The words hurt on their way out, but felt like an elephant got off of her chest after words.

Connors sympathetic expression nearly broke her heart. "I'm sorry that he said that, but don't you feel better now that you have released it?" Jessica simply nodded. "Do you want to release another one?"

Jessica nodded again, and gave up one of her mother's hurtful statements this time. Connors repeated his previous statement, and they continued like this for the rest of the hour.

------

The next two weeks followed this suit. With each curse released, Jessica felt just a little freeier. She wasn't even a quarter of the way through the list by the end of the tenth session.

"Jessica, do you realise which session this is?" Connors asked as they were wrapping up.

Jessica smiled and chuckled at the realisation. "Week 10."

"How do you feel?"

Jessica thought for a long moment. "I'm still really horny, but I don't feel the need to have sex just to quiet my mind."

"Would you like to have sex?" Connors asked flatly.

Jessica found herself surprised by the frankness of the question. She's usually the one shocking others with that proposal. Then she got an idea. "Give me two weeks. I have something special in mind."

This made Connor raise an intrigued eyebrow. "Ok, see you next week then? For your next appointment?" Jessica agreed and left.

-------

Jessica thought that the ten week time limit would kill her, now she relished the anticipation she had built up over the last two weeks.

When Connor's arrived at Jessica's house, the Friday night of her event, he wasn't too surprised to see Tina and Susan there. He was confused by the circle of chairs and the complete lack of lingerie. Everyone was dressed fairly conservatively for a change.

Everyone sat in the circle, and Jessica began to explain. "I've realised something over the last four weeks. Confession is good for the soul. It's almost like a spiritual orgasm. So, I thought, let's mix the two."

The assembled group stared at her in confusion for a second until she decided to give an example. She told the group about how her mother tried to pressure her into getting implants at 16. Then Jessica pulled her shirt off. She was actually wearing a bra for a change. It was a simple lacey black number.

Everyone's eyes widened as they understood the game instantly. Susan was next. "Jessica, you were my first time with a woman."

"I feel honored. Thank you." Jessica said as Susan pulled her jeans off, revealing a pink pair of panties that hugged her butt and pulled the cheeks slightly apart.

On Connors turn he said, "I'm secretly an exhibitionist."

Susan and Jessica laughed. "It's not that great of a secret."

He managed to surprise everyone though when, instead of pulling off a piece of clothing, he unzipped his pants and fished out his rapidly hardening prick. "If all of you are going to start stripping, this was going to start getting more and more uncomfortable." The three ladies could feel both sets of lips starting to water as they stared at his semi hardness.

Then, it was Tina's turn, and she squirmed uncomfortably in her chair. "I... um... I'm still new to all of this and am not really comfortable with this level of sexual play yet."

Jessica reached over and squeezed her hand. "That's a great confession."

Tina was visibly relieved that her friend wasn't going to push her that hard. She pulled off a shoe, and was even more relieved when no one judged her for picking such an inconsequential piece of clothing to strip off.

The rounds went on like this until everyone but Tina was completely naked. She was mostly there, she only had her plain aqua blue panties left, and it was her turn. She squirmed in her chair uncomfortably. Tina obviously had something big she wanted to say, but was terrified to say it.

Connors turned on his charm and assured her. "Nothing you say here leaves this room, and like Jessica said, confession is good for the soul."

Jessica took her hand in encouragement. Tina took a deep breath and spoke haltingly. "Until our first time several weeks ago, I hadn't had any form of sex for three years. I was abstaining because my last boyfriend forced himself on me."