Jessica The Pissmop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers

This was hardly work but I made sure the camera could get as close a view as possible as I popped my finger out and wiped it in her wet hair, a deep regret that I couldn't stick the finger in Jessica's mouth and have her suck the taste of her own ass off, still that would come yet. Instead I pulled those sweet cheeks apart so I could spit into the small hole and wet it up a bit before shuffling forward on my knees and sliding my cock right up inside her asshole. Oh that felt good. I gave a good thrust forward so she could be sure I was balls deep inside her and reached forward to grab that same messy hair to pulled her back onto my cock before starting to ass-fuck the bitch for all I was worth.

As I was doing her doggy style three of my regular actors turned up and I wasted no time shouting over to them to get plenty fluids inside them as I had a live Pissmop in progress. I also told one of them to hit my office and get a couple of hundred dollars and pick up two or three of the cities less choosy hookers and employ them for the next couple of hours. My words also included the following proviso:

"Make sure they're real down and dirty, as nasty and skanky as you can find and that they ain't got any scruples about what they do for their money."

Shouldn't have been too hard in this district. I don't know if Jessica realised they were for use on her but right then maybe she was too busy concentrating on my big dick scuttling her tight asshole.

The two remaining guys, Billy and Seth, grabbed some liquid refreshment (beers in both their cases) and settled back to watch me in action, knowing that I could call on them at any time. They were regulars and knew the score and had been in this type of situation many times previously. I wasn't even really sure if Jessica was fully aware of their presence but there was no doubt she would be soon enough! What she was aware of right at that moment was that I had quite the thick, hard cock and I was no stranger to buggering stupid sluts right up the cornhole. I was getting pretty frantic and out of control by this point and inside my head the calm, rational, professional movie director in me was trying to calm me down and wait for later but what the hell, that day I was a guy of impulse. Well pulse anyway, as I could feel my dick spasm inside her and knew I was on the verge of cumming. Then a great idea struck me.

"Hey Billy, get over here if you're ready and take this bitch's knickers from her mouth and I want you to piss on her while I cum deep inside her!"

He didn't need asking twice.

It's quite the talent, to be able to piss on demand, and most of my 'guys' either had it naturally or learned it pretty quick. These two were no different. But for now I only needed one. I continued Jessica's royal ass fucking while her got in front of her and plucked those saturated pissed panties from her big mouth.

I grabbed her wringing hair and pulled hard on it again, like reigns and just as I felt my cock shudder one last time and give forth it's sticky load, Billy's cock opened up and started spraying Jessica all over her surprised face. He held onto the tip of it and it sprayed out like a water feature, spraying all over her face, soaking over the top of her head, her eyes, her nose and mouth. A mouth that seconds later she was opening wide as I shoved even deeper and spurted my seed deep inside her asshole. With her mouth open he had a new target and wasted no time filling her mouth with his piss as I groaned and hissed at her.

"That's it, drink his piss bitch, you're a Pissmop now and you drink piss for cash to get paid around here!"

What great shots the camera got as I came, Jessica's mouth was overflowing with a steady stream of heavy yellow piss and she gulped desperately to keep up but failed miserably. It almost foamed out of her mouth and flowed down over her chin, joining her and my piss in a pungent puddle on the coated floor.

Being the well oiled machine we were just as his piss flow ran to a dribble I pulled out of Jessica's asshole with a loud pop and wasted no time shuffling around in front of Jess and proffering her my ass tasting cock. Her nose turned up, her face was screwed into a look of absolute disgust and I thought she might cry but goddamn if she didn't close her eyes and open her soaking mouth and suck my shit stained cock in!

Now she may not have made a great job of it but what did I care, I had another money shot for my video, that of this seemingly stuck up bitch sucking my cock which had just seconds earlier exploded its load in her piss filled mouth. Anyway the bitch did a fine job of cleaning all the mess from my dick and I barely had to wipe it in her hair again as I stood back.

"Now Jessica, that puddle is quite the mess, reckon you'd better get to work cleaning it up!"

"What!?"

"I mean stay on your knees like the bitch you are and dip that pretty little head right down to that nice puddle of piss and lick it all up while we wait on our 'guest' alright? You want paid for all this work, don't you?"

What a great sight! This girl (who, I guess I could grudgingly admit now was kinda gorgeous) was now down there, her chin resting in a layer of our mixed piss, her dainty hands flat on their palms and her little tongue sticking out and licking tentatively at the piss. She dabbed her cute pink tongue into the puddle and began to lap away like a kitten with a bowl of milk I was starting to have so weird thoughts about her. Had I really tamed her this easily? She seemed to be tucking into that disgusting mixture way too quickly for someone who was acting so high and mighty not so long ago. Who cared? It made for good video anyway and I had a heap more stuff left to disgust her with.

Starting with taking my bare foot and placing it on the back of Jessica's head as she slurped on the piss, gently pushing her face onto the puddle. It was just at that moment that Alex arrived back with his two whores. And oh boy had he succeeded in finding the nastiest, skankiest street walkers he could. These two were the very definition of "nigga crack hoes" and with my foot still on Jessica's head and still telling her to keep on licking Alex introduced me to Diana and Pearl.

Diana was, at a rough guess, about forty, maybe older, maybe younger. She had a haggard look that spoke of too many punters and too many drugs. She looked spaced out now, giggling and speaking to herself and looking down at Jessica like it was an everyday occurrence for a nice white girl like that to be face deep in piss. She was tall and thin and her clothes were old and torn, her hair was a bit of a birds nest and just everything about her said 'skank'. Her compatriot Pearl, I guess was slightly better. She was certainly younger, maybe only in her mid twenties, probably younger than Jessica herself. She was short and a little dumpy too and looked to have her wits about her a whole lot more than her companion. Obviously less hooked than Diana was on the stuff.

Pearl's dark eyes scanned the studio eagerly, I guess looking for stuff to lit more than the debauchery going on it. There was certainly no pity in her eyes for my white Pissmop. She had big tits and a huge ass and no taste in clothing to suit her body. Chewing gum she took in her surroundings and concentrated her hard eyes on me, figuring me as the boss immediately.

"Good day to you whores! I trust my friend has paid you for your time sufficiently?"

Pearl answered.

"Yeah, I guess so. But he never told us what you wanted Mister an' looking at that poor bitch I'm not sure I want any of it."

"Don't get so worked up, you're only here to help with our little movie, and Jessica's here is here of her own accord and enjoying herself making money, isn't that right Jessica?"

She lifted her soaking head to hold it.

"See? No you two hookers are here to piss on our friend here not anything else, understand that? Your getting all that lovely money to go get more crack with just to piss on this bitch, ain't that the easiest money you ever made? Still want to leave? Give back the cash and you can."

To no surprise they both wanted to keep the money. With the introductions over I decided that after Jessica had finished licking up her piss puddle we should reconvene through to the second room in my studio, the bathroom!

Ah The Bathroom! Scene of many of my greatest moments in the Pissmop series. And if memory served me correct there was a surprise waiting for Jessica from my last video. I left the brunette lapping away at the piss and checked into my room, yep, as well as the bath, the toilet and other toys my specially set up urinal against the wall was still purposely blocked with piss from the last scene two days ago. It was about two inches deep and trapped within the narrow confines of the white porcelain and I had just the best idea for whose face really needed to fit in there. I told the guys to prep the hoes, you know give them some beer and stuff and not let them near a toilet while I told Jessica to lift her face and crawl through to the bathroom. She looked glorious doing so, dripping and shiny with yellow piss all over her.

As soon as she was in the tight room she was confronted by the urinal and between the sight and smell I think she guessed immediately what she was going to be asked to do next. Before she even raised a complaint I took a roll of bank notes from my pocket and fanned it at her. She wanted paid she did what I said. Her head dropped and without me even saying anything she rested her chin on the lip of the urinal and braced herself for drinking from it.

"You know what to do by now bitch. You surely must have learned your role here by now? So get on, get drinking while I get these whores told what they'll be doing."

There is great gratification in seeing a bitch such as Jessica realise that there is no arguing and that I am in charge and decide what goes on in my own studio. I got just that as I was able to observe Jessica push her own head forward, putting those big, bee stung, lips covered lips into the stale piss and lap at it. She was going to be a true Pissmop with obedience like this. Just as I was about to leave the room and brief the whores Alex came bustling in.

"Hey man, I really gotta go!"

He already had his cock in his hand and apparently was in real need of emptying his bladder. I just pointed at the kneeling form in the urinal and told him to go in there while she was like that. He was a big guy so it was simple for him to stand right over Jessica's back, his dick hanging just over her head and to take a massive leak into the blocked urinal while she drank from it. Another great shot for the film. And oh boy did Alex need to go. The piss flowed at a furious rate from his cock and made a hell of a noise as it splashed into the piss and all over the top of Jessica's already saturated hair. I paused a few moments to take in the magnificence of what I was watching and got so caught up in it that first I got a major erection and second the two whores came crowding at the doorway to see what was going on making a hell of a racket.

I pushed them out of the room and allowed Alex to finish the scene drenching Jessica while I explained to the whores their role.

"it's real simple ladies, you get naked now, we get that dumb slut in there to climb into the bath and lie on her back and you two need to balance with your feet on either side of the bath edge and squat right down and I want the pair of you to piss on her face, get it in her mouth if you can aim that well and cover her in you hooker piss. D'ya understand?"

Nods joined with perplexed faces, as if this was the most out there, weird shit they had ever done for cash but they still undressed out of their rags and got ready as per my instructions. I made sure that both felt they could piss on demand and again they nodded, giggling as I asked the question. Good. I re-entered the bathroom in time to see Alex shake off the last of his piss, geez he must have had a heapful in there! I took the chance, as he moved back, to look into the urinal and was delighted to find that Jessica's chin and mouth were submerged beneath the piss and the surface was lapping against the bottom of her nostrils. How vile!

"Right! That's enough of that, you urinal slut, crawl over to the bath and get in. lie on your back and get ready to drink the filthiest, nastiest piss we could fins in the whole damn city!"

Her defiance was long forgotten now and she seemed to just want this over and collect her cash and escape. Without comment she lifted her heavy head from the ghastly mixture in the bottom of the urinal and crawled over to the bath and slid in, dropping piss from her hair all the way. Diana and Pearl then came in, laughing and bumping in to everything before getting up onto the bath edges extremely unsteadily. But somehow they made it up there, facing each other, their bare knees touching and I called Jessica to slide back and forth to position her just perfectly for when their waters broke.

But not everything was perfect, I had one last addition to the scene before me to achieve that. From the small cupboard in the bathroom I produced a wide necked plastic funnel and inserted it in Jessica's mouth and directed it upwards as the first drops emerged from the whores. I gae Jessica a tap on the cheek and addressed her again.

"Just to make sure you don't miss a drop of this load bitch, I got a feeling it's gonna have a taste all of it's own!"

Then both their poised pussy's seemed to explode with torrents of piss right into the funnel, filling it's narrow end neck immediately and starting onto the wider catchment area. It was a rich, deep, thick yellow colour and I could see Jessica struggling to swallow it already but was in no mood to let her off with this task, it would be the undoubted highlight of the video. Any time it looked like she was trying to get her mouth out from under the funnel I made sure to hold it tight in place. I was determined she would be drinking down every last stinking drop. And once she realised that that was the only way to finish this then that was what she did. I watched in fascination as the two whores kept up a pretty steady piss stream for upwards of thirty seconds, watched as it mixed in the funnel and watched as Jessica strained everything in her mind and will to swallow the concoction., She really was quite the Pissmop.

Finally Pearl and Diana dried up and the lot of us watched wrapt as Jessica downed every last drop of their piss, what a skank! It certainly seemed to amuse the whores as they got off the bath and started to get dressed again. Really all that remained to finish the film was to have Jessica climb slowly from the bath, get down on her hands and knees and crawl over to the toilet. There I told her to lick right around the rim once she had lifted the lid up then told her to stick her head right in it, right in the water and reach up and flush it herself. All of which she did obediently, leaving my finishing shot that of her emerging, drenched from the toilet bowl and blowing a Piss kiss at the zoomed in camera. Another great shoot.

*

Being the benevolent character that I am it will be no surprise to learn that I let the new Pissmop have a cold shower (the warm water having been mysteriously turned off!) and when she was done I tossed her piss sodden clothes into the shower beside her and told her to hurry up and get dressed and get the hell out.

If I expected a reaction to that it certainly wasn't what I got, she suddenly adopted her very superior attitude and her voice became much posher than it had been before. She looked over my shoulder and demanded that Alex go and collect a bag she had left in the reception area. I hadn't noticed it. She was pretty adamant and Alex did it, handing her bag upon his return. She towelled herself off then got dressed into clothing in the bag and I was pretty amazed at the brand labels she was putting on. What was going on, this bitch had been desperate for cash when she came in earlier! By the time she had finished she was bedecked in an expensive fur coat and was wearing designer sunglasses. Who was this bitch?

She just smiled at my confusion and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

"See you are around sweetie" was all she said as she brushed past me, made a phone call outside on her mobile and I watched in amazement as a limo turned up seconds later to drive her away.

How perplexing.

To be continued........

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,511 Followers
12