Jessica's Gorgeous Body

Story Info
The voluptuous star needs to be convinced she is sexy.
5.3k words
4.44
70.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

As a freelance writer, I sometimes do scripts for television presentations, including segments of variety shows. I happen to be lucky enough that, because of some work I did involving her, I am the favorite script writer of the incredibly gorgeous Jessica Simpson. She is by far my favorite subject to write for because, not only do I make good money from the work, she is usually so happy with it that we get together for some fabulous sex during rehearsals and after the show is in the can. I also consider myself to be a good friend of hers, and sometimes a shoulder to cry on, if one is needed. I thought that one morning last week was one of those times, when I got a telephone call from her. Fortunately, she was interested in more than just my shoulder.

"Hi, George. Do you have a few minutes to talk?"

"Of course, Jessica. For you, I've always got all the time you want." That was the truth. Besides lusting for her, I'm also personally very fond of the lovely lady.

"Have you read what some of the tabloids are saying about me? They're saying I'm fat! Do you think I am?"

"Jessica, you are one of the sexiest women I have ever seen. Anyone who says you're fat is nutty as a fruitcake and should be locked up somewhere where he can't hurt himself or anybody else or say any more stupid things."

"Do you really mean that? Do you really think I look good?"

"Not just good. Great! Terrific! A living doll, but sexier than any doll I've ever seen. And, I have seen some very sexy dolls."

"Be honest, George. Do you really think so?"

"I really know so. I saw you on TV last week, and I practically climbed through the screen to get at you. I have heard that you've put on a couple of pounds, but you've put them on in the right places, and you're probably sexier now than you've ever been."

"Are you just saying that? Would you be willing to prove it?"

"I'm not just saying that, and I would be extremely willing to prove it, but I don't know how."

"Would you be willing to make love with me? Right now?"

"Not just willing, but so eager I would be frothing at the mouth. But how can we do that right now? We're thousands of miles apart."

"No we're not. I'm in your hometown today on some personal business, and I'm already done with it. I can be at your door in half an hour."

"Well then, why are we gabbing on the phone so much? If we'd stopped talking a minute ago, we would only have 29 more minutes to wait."

Jessica giggled. "Okay. I'll see you in half an hour."

Getting ready for Jessica's surprise visit wasn't difficult. Since I had showered and shaved earlier that morning, I wouldn't need to do either again. I went into the bedroom, stripped off all the bed covers and put on a clean fitted sheet, one of the good ones, with high thread count so it would be extremely smooth, and covered the pillows with matching cases. This is my usual preparation when one of my lady friends is coming to see me. I also took off my shoes and socks so she wouldn't have to fumble with them when we and I were undressing each other.

Jessica actually arrived 28 minutes after hanging up, and I let her in and locked the front door. She dropped her purse on the floor while we began hugging and kissing, and I snuggled her incredibly gorgeous body tightly against mine. After the first kiss, our tongues met in between our mouths and said their hellos also.

The first time we made love was after I and a close friend and occasional writing collaborator were rewarded for providing such a good script for a segment of a variety show that featured her. All three of us had a great time, and Jessica and I have gotten together a few times since then, whenever we had the opportunity. My friend, Duane, has mentioned more encounters with just him and her, and describes them as fabulous also, which is not hard to believe. Besides being a really nice person and a world-class beauty, Jessica is one of the most sensual women I know of. I knew she would want me to eat her pussy, and there would be little, if anything I would want to do more than burying my face in her crotch. Outside of that, I didn't know what she would want us to do, because she really enjoys all kinds of sex.

Our tongues were certainly enjoying themselves; at least mine was, and I assume hers was too, because it was searching the inside of my mouth while mine was licking its underside. My hands were getting their share of the fun too. I knew right away that she had no bra on under the light blue jersey she was wearing, so I pulled it out of her jeans and started caressing her sides. I didn't feel any excess fat there, just firm woman-flesh, the kind my hands and arms and fingers love to stroke. One thing that really turns me off is being able to count a woman's ribs while I am hugging her, and there was no problem about that with Jessica's gorgeous form.

When I lowered my hands to her ass, I didn't feel anything wrong either, although I couldn't really feel much through her tight blue jeans. Jessica corrected that lack. We were still kissing, and she had her arms around me, until she let go. I didn't know why she stopped hugging me like that, but the reason became clear when her hands pushed mine away for a few seconds. I put my hands back where they belonged, and was happy to feel that the pants were no longer in the way, and I was caressing Jessica's smooth, succulent ass through a pair of silky panties. That was fun, but it was even more fun to caress her bare skin, so I slid my hands inside the waistband of the garment to do so.

"Do I feel good there?" she asked me, after withdrawing her tongue from my mouth.

"Better than good. Perfect."

"It isn't perfect yet. When we get into your bed, it might be."

She had a definite point there, so I put my hand on her ass, outside the panties again, and we headed for the bedroom, with Jessica holding her pants up with her hands. Once we reached that destination, we faced each other again, and I knelt, pulled the jeans all the way down, and removed her flat-heeled shoes. The sexy blonde raised her bare feet and I pulled her pants the rest of the way off and tossed them aside.

One thing I have learned over the years is this: When undressing a woman, I remove her pants or skirt separately from her under garment, assuming she is wearing one. That way, my face is closer to her pussy when I peel off her panties, and I get full benefit of the aroma, and I can kiss or lick her there if I want, and I always do want. Especially, I wanted to get my nose and mouth next to Jessica's delectable pussy, followed by getting my tongue there. Still kneeling, I pulled her panties down, and breathed in the delightful aroma. Her pussy was just inches from my face, and I kissed her there, and touched her with the tip of my tongue. We both knew that was just a sample of what I would soon be doing, and Jessica, who was completely naked by then, smiled at me and asked me to stand up so she could start undressing me.

While I had been removing her jeans and panties, Jessica had peeled off her jersey and, when I straightened up again, she unbuttoned and removed my shirt. I noticed she was not wearing the artificial nails she usually wears on camera. This was a good thing, as far as I was concerned, because sometimes they break, and they always lacerate my skin when Jessica is in the throes of cumming while I'm on top of her.

As she stripped off my shirt, I took down my pants, but left her the honor of removing my jockey shorts. From all the fondling and other fun things I was doing with Jessica's sexy body, and in anticipation of what we would be doing in bed, my cock was fully erect. She carefully worked the waistband around it and, once my shorts were off, she kissed it, before getting onto the bed and lying on her back, one pillow under her head and another handy to be used elsewhere. I was right behind, and I lay beside her.

Besides having a gorgeous and sexy body, despite what some idiots may say, Jessica has a really beautiful face, and I enjoyed kissing her there, on her eyes, nose and lips, before trailing kisses down her throat on the way to her magnificent breasts. They are so big and so succulent, I needed both hands to hold one in place while I bent over to start licking her nipple. Jessica is such a sensuous woman that she was squirming on the bed and cooing happily as I switched my tongue between the luscious pair.

I couldn't even come close to taking a whole breast into my mouth, but I drew in as much as I could, and started sucking while my tongue caressed the areola and nipple. Once again, I alternated between pleasuring the gorgeous twins, as well as my mouth. The movements of Jessica's upper body became more strenuous under my face, and she was actually thrusting a breast up into my mouth when I changed my attentions from one to the other.

As much fun as we were both having with my mouth on her breasts, we both knew we would have much more after I went lower on her body. When I looked down, I could see her pussy squirming, anxious for its turn with my mouth, and I could smell the delectable juices. Starting with the channel between her lovely breasts, I licked and kissed my way down her sexy body, stopping briefly to swirl my tongue in her navel. Jessica giggled and pushed on my shoulders to urge me to go lower, to the source of the juices that I knew to be ambrosia.

After licking her mons, I got off the bed and got back on at the foot. As I walked on my knees toward her, Jessica saw me approaching, slipped the second pillow under her ass and raised her legs in greeting. When I leaned down and ducked under them, she let them rest on my shoulders, and I wrapped my arms around her thighs. This brought my nose just inches from her absolutely gorgeous pussy, which was in a perfect position for licking. I gazed at her there, almost in a state of rapture, for she has one of the most beautiful pussies I have ever seen. A friend of mine once coined a very descriptive word. Actually, it was about a different woman, but it applies just as well to Jessica. She has one of the pussiest pussies I have ever seen or smelled or tasted.

Apparently, Jessica had shaved there that day or had herself waxed very recently, because she was hairless, with her skin a creamy white, blooming into light pink at her slit and a darker color at her swollen lips. Her clit was swollen too, and was starting to crowd its way out from under its protective hood. Very gently, I used my index fingers to spread those inner lips to expose the lovely inside of her slit. A great cloud of fragrance arose, and I breathed deeply of it. It seems that every time I eat Jessica's pussy, it becomes even more delectable.

The juices that had such a Heavenly aroma had an even better flavor, and I licked up every drop that had spattered on the insides of her thighs and her crotch and on her belly. As I licked, her pussy was squirming under my face, and I could see how much Jessica was reveling in the feel of my tongue caressing her. She might possibly have been enjoying what I was doing even more than I was relishing the feel and the taste and the aroma of her pussy, as hard as that would be to believe, since everything we were doing was so wonderful to me. After savoring all the nectar available at the beginning, I started licking one of her smooth outer lips. As fabulous as every other pleasure was about eating Jessica's pussy, the sense that was being thrilled the most was that of touch, because the texture under my tongue was so close to perfect.

Taking my time, because everything about what we were doing was so fabulous, my tongue meandered over the soft, ultra smooth outer lip until I reached Jessica's mount of Venus. I kissed her there, and looked up at her face and body. Her eyes were closed; her lips were parted in a smile of intense pleasure, and her head was luxuriating into the pillow. The star's gorgeous body was writhing from the pleasure she was already feeling, with her big, luscious breasts swaying gently from side to side. It was truly a beautiful sight to my eyes, but not as alluring as her pussy was to all my other senses. I brought my mouth back down, licked up all the fresh nectar that was dripping from its pink source, and started on her other outer lip.

I treated this one the same as I had its gorgeous mate, taking my time and covering every square millimeter of the delightful surface. After my tongue had caressed its way up to her mons again, and I had kissed her there, I looked at what effect my worshipful ministrations were having. I couldn't have expected more. Jessica's eyes were still closed in bliss; her smile was wider and even more joyful, while her head tossed back and forth on the pillow. The movements of her body had gotten wilder too. I smiled to myself; my tongue sluiced up all the fresh nectar from her pussy, and I started licking between an inner and an outer pussy lip.

This time, I began at the tiny, incredibly smooth place between the origins of the labia. Besides being silky and soft, this is an extremely sensitive area, and Jessica's pussy was writhing under my face as soon as my tongue made contact. Slowly, reveling in every movement either of us made, I licked that area and upward until I reached the place where the inner and outer lips are close together. There, I cocked my head so I could squeeze my tongue in between them and lick both at once.

As much fun as I was having, I could tell Jessica was having at least as much. Her cooing had turned to blissful moans, and her pussy was so active under my face that I had to move in closer, no hardship because her incredible aroma was even stronger there. I moved my tongue rapidly, but covered the area slowly. By the time I had licked between the pair of lips to where the inner one ends by merging with its opposite number, Jessica's delectable pussy was starting to thrust itself up against my face.

Once more, I raised my head to look at how my beautiful lady friend was responding, and was even more gratified than I had been before. Her whole gorgeous body was in motion, churning up the sheets, while she bounced up and down on her ass. Her face was a mask of absolute bliss, and she was whimpering from the intense pleasure she was getting. I could have brought her to an orgasm then, but we were both having too much fun to want to end it, and I know that taking a long time to reach that apex would make it even better for both of us when she did climax.

After I licked between her other inner and outer lips, treating this pair the same way as I had the first, I was at Jessica's clit hood again. The adorable love button was so swollen from her lust that it had pushed its way completely out from under it protection and resembled a lovely pink pearl. I also noted that she had rotated her thigh muscles outward, fully presenting her pussy to my mouth. From considerable experience with Jessica and other women, I knew that meant she was as sexually aroused as she was going to be, and it was time for her orgasm. She seemed to know it too and, in between her moans and whimpers, she was begging me to suck her clit and make her cum. That was what I wanted to do, but first I savored all the fresh nectar that had just been produced.

Because of the way she was thrusting her pussy up against my face, I had to move it in even closer to do what Jessica wanted. At first, I probed the tip of my tongue against the small area between the pink hole that was the source of those delicious juices and her swollen clit. Her whimpers grew even louder, and the movements of her pussy became wilder. The timing was perfect, and I opened my mouth wide and started sucking on the precious little morsel. Jessica felt my mouth engulfing her clit and cried out joyously to me:

"Yes! Yes! Suck me. Suck my clit."

Just then, except maybe for having my heart continue to beat, there was nothing I wanted to do more than worshipping her love button. My whole mouth was involved, with my lips forming a seal at the base of the adorable little morsel as I sucked, while my tongue caressed the engorged sides and top. As erratic as Jessica's movements had been before that, they became even wilder, and she was actually bouncing up and down on her ass while her arms flailed the mattress. I hugged her thighs with both my arms and pressed my face more snugly against her pussy and continued sucking and licking the sweetest of her many sweet spots.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Jessica whimpered in time with the thrusts of her pussy against my face, until she gave out with a cry of total ecstasy. "Yes! Yes! Suck me! I'm cumming!"

Her muscular thighs clamped tightly over my temples, and her hands grabbed the back of my head, holding my mouth even more tightly on her pussy, which she continued to ram against my face. With me an extremely willing prisoner, her legs swung from side to side, while she implored me, totally unnecessarily, to keep sucking her clit. I did exactly that, clinging to her thighs and keeping my mouth wrapped around her clit. For almost five of the most glorious minutes of my life, Jessica continued cumming, before all her muscles clenched, her back arched and she jammed her pussy against me for an ultimate time.

After her great orgasm, she seemed to melt onto the bed, like a pink and creamy white puddle. Her legs released their grip, remaining draped loosely over my shoulders, and her hands also let go, to flop out to her sides. I backed off only slightly, and feasted on all the nectar that had spattered onto her thighs, belly, crotch, and all over the outside of her pussy. I left the juices that were still inside the pink hole that had produced them, because I knew they might be needed for lubrication. I was sure we would be fucking in a few more minutes, but I wasn't sure just where. Sometimes Jessica likes my cock in her ass, and sometimes she prefers to be fucked in her pussy. Either place would be immensely enjoyable for both of us, so I was more than willing to let her make that choice.

She did so, after lying peacefully for a few minutes with her eyes closed and a smile of rapture on her face. "That was wonderful, George, like it always is. Do you know what I want now?"

I shook my head, because I didn't know exactly what she wanted, and Jessica told me. "I want you to bring my purse in from where I left it. There's something there that I want to use."

While Jessica lay on my bed, her legs spread wide apart, I went back to the front door, picked up her purse from where she had dropped it, and returned to the bedroom to hand it to her. She opened it and pulled out something I wouldn't have expected to see. There was a sealed plastic wrapper, and in it was a butt plug, six inches long and almost two inches thick at the widest part. I was surprised at a woman as beautiful and sexy as Jessica feeling the need to have a sex toy available, when almost every man in the world would love to fuck her or do any other sexual thing she wanted him to do with her. When she explained her reasons for having it, however, it made perfect sense.

"I expected to come over to see you today, George, so I bought this to bring along. You know how much I love a DP and, if Duane or somebody had been here, I wouldn't have had any use for this. Since he isn't, I want your cock in my pussy and this thing in my ass. I hope you have lubricant here."

Well, of course I did and, while she removed the new toy from its wrapper, I got it and some condoms and unscrewed the top from the squeeze bottle. Jessica handed me the toy, got up onto her knees beside where I was kneeling, and reached back to spread her beautiful ass cheeks, so I could insert the tip of the bottle and squeeze in a good dollop. She shivered with delight at the feel of the cool liquid in her ass, and cooed happily when I followed that with a middle finger to thoroughly spread the lubricant on the inside. When that was done, I coated the high quality silicone toy with more of the Aqualube.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers
12