Jessica's New Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give it up for Melody and Shanice. Sistas who are sisters," said the man with the tip jar into a microphone. His jar was pretty full, though mostly with ones. "It's talent night here at the 'Dew Drop Inn', remember any girl who wants to dance can earn herself some money and maybe a full-time job as a dancer here. Next up we got Princess - give her a nice hand and I'll be round in five minutes to collect your tips."

The music cranked up and a Black girl almost ran on stage and began thrusting her backside in time to the music. There were maybe fifty men in the room and perhaps five applauded the new dancer but every eye was fixed on her. Looking around Jessica was very aware that she was the only white person there but that didn't seem to matter.

"I wish I could dance like that," she said.

"Shit, everyone can dance baby."

"I can dance at a club - with a few guys - but dancing on stage in front of a crowd. I've never done anything like that." She watched the girl on stage for a while and then said, "I wonder how you put your name down."

Antwan chuckled, "That won't be a problem.. Just wait..."

A couple of minutes later the MC was at their table asking Antwan if his lady was here to dance or just to watch. He was very pleased by the answer. "Shit, don't get many white girls wanting to dance that ain't either 300 pounds or strung-out on crack. You'll be real popular - you're on after Ebony."

Jessica got very nervous as she waited - presenting a case in court had always been easy but this was very different. She really wasn't confident that she could dance anywhere near as well as the Black girls and she wanted to please all these men.

"Give a warm welcome to a visitor from the suburbs, the soccer mom who's come slummin, give it up for Jessica."

Jessica made her way to the stage and started moving to the beat as the music cranked up. 'Soccer mom', she thought, 'cheeky bastard!' She heard some cheers but she felt awkward on stage and pretty soon she'd taken all her clothes off and was left desperately trying to think of fresh moves to make. It was a relief when the music was turned down again and she stumbled breathlessly off stage with her clothes to whistles and cheers.

"How'd I do?" she asked.

"Honestly, it needs some work," chuckled Antwan.

"Yeah, I think I'm about ready to go if you are."

Antwan nodded and was just about to get up when the MC came over with Jessica's tips jar. It was almost empty, only about ten notes in it, maybe 25 bucks in all.

"Oh," said Jessica, crestfallen.

"Sorry, babe, the guys see a lot of dancers...Keep watching the other girls' moves and you'll soon improve."

"Plenty of videos on the internet - booty shaking, stripping, twerking - practice in front of the mirror and you'll be ready for next time," suggested Antwan helpfully.

Jess looked at the little pile of cash, "This won't even cover your gas money Antwan."

The MC leaned in confidentially. "Well, some of the girls like to make a little extra money, you understand?"

"What the going rates?" asked Antwan

"Thirty and sixty, half to the house. Soon make that gas money. Anyway I'll be around."

The MC headed off to collect tips for the next dancer. "What was he talking about?" asked Jessica.

"Thirty for head, sixty for full sex. Half your earnings go to him." He watched her as she first understood his words, then registered her shock and finally considered what they might mean. When her eyes sparkled with naughty amusement he had an idea what was coming next.

"Would I be safe?"

"I'll be there - and I guess one of the doormen to make sure you don't run with their part of the proceeds."

She thought for maybe half a minute and then held her hand up until she attracted the attention of the MC across the room.

Ten minutes later Jessica was kneeling on some pieces of old cardboard packing laid down on the rough alleyway behind the stripclub. The first of her clients was enjoying an awesome blow-job and telling his friends just how good that sweet white mouth was. The MC had put the word around and a group of other men were waiting their turn. Antwan was filming on his phone and chatting with a doorman.

Looking at the men waiting Jessica knew that she couldn't spend too long with each client. She used her mouth and hands to the best of her ability to get the men to cum. Having a hot white girl sucking their dick helped the process along, as did her willingness to stroke one black dick while sucking another. Seeing one cock cum on the beautiful new whore pretty much always set the other one off. Within fifteen minutes her fifth punter was wiping off his dick on her long red hair.

"I'll have me some white pussy," said the next guy. He pointed to the wall and Jess assumed the position. Hands on the wall, legs apart and butt pushed back. Big black hands roughly fumbled her tits as the man thrust his condom-covered cock home. He wasn't hanging about. He just wanted to get his rocks off by fucking a white whore and so he pounded away as hard and as fast as he could until he came into his rubber. He withdrew and slapped the whore's ass, noting with approval her panting for air. Whore was enjoying her work. The next guy pushed past him, lined up and rammed home. Jessica hung onto the wall for dear life as man after man took her, hammering their hard black dicks into her soft white body.

Jess was 'in the zone', feeling herself used for the mens' pleasure. Trying to stifle her moans and grunts as they pounded home. Feeling men grabbing her body hard, beating her ass, almost pulling her hair out at the roots. Her body reached a pitch of reaction to the men's rough attentions and held it seemingly for ever. It was like nothing she had ever felt before.

Only once was there a pause. A man had just pulled out and she was slowly wiggling her ass and waiting for the next black cock to slide home. "Hey motherfucka," she heard Antwan shout, "rubber!"

"Sorry man, I forgot," said an alarmed voice behind her.

"Yeah and maybe I'll forget to punch your teeth down your throat. Now get that rubber on and get to fucking my bitch."

A few seconds fumbling and Jessica felt him enter her. She closed her eyes and savoured the sensations. Only a couple more men had her and then for the only time that session she took a dick at each end. Without the wall to support her she felt shaky and her legs were wobbly. A big guy was virtually holding her up as he fucked her from behind. The other had to virtually fuck her mouth but didn't seem to mind doing all the work.

When the last cock shot into its rubber Jessica dropped to her knees. Antwan counted out cash to the doorman, bumped fists with him and then went to help Jessica get herself vaguely dressed and into the car.

Jess dozed in the car as Antwan drove to his home. It was a large house next to one of his clubs and Antwan let Jessica get some rest.

When she woke Jessica felt tired and sore but pretty good considering. "Take a shower, baby," Antwan shouted from the next room. She found a bathroom next to the bedroom and did just that, letting the warm water wash over her. Her nipples felt sore from being tugged at, she had bruises on her sides where big hands had held her, she knew that their mouths had left marks on her neck and breasts. She couldn't really believe what she had done that night but she knew the evidence was there.

The sound of fucking came from the next room and Jessica wandered over to see what was going on. Antwan was seated on a big couch watching a massive screen on the opposite wall. It took maybe five seconds for Jessica to see that he was watching a film of her taken the previous night. Her face was blurred but she knew that it was her in that dirty back-alley with a pot-bellied black man hammering away at her from behind. Other men were standing around and urging him on, eager for their turn.

Antwan cut the film off and the screen flashed to an internet site main page. "High-Society Snowbunny' was the title and then there were just links to film clips. Just about everything she had done with Tyrone, her time in a mask at the club, even a hidden cam shot of her time with James."

"Every prospect has their website so the members and sponsors can follow their progress. You can see there - three challenges passed."

"It was a big one last night."

Antwan chuckled, "No, it was an easy one. You just had to be seen out in public with a Black man who made it clear to anyone watching that he was fucking you. The rest of it, all the sex, wasn't part of the challenge. Those were just things that you wanted to do at the time."

"Which reminds me," he went on, "reach in my jacket pocket over there."

Jessica went to his jacket and felt in the pocket. She pulled out a wad of money. "Oh God, is this..."

"Count it out."

She counted the money onto the table. Three hundred and ninety dollars. She pushed it towards him, "I don't need this..."

He shook his head. "You don't need the money as money but you DO need that money for what it represents. Another line you chose to cross and another line you can't come back from. You can ditch the lifestyle now and find yourself another rich white husband. Be a good little wifey until you're 120. It won't matter. It won't matter because you will KNOW. You will know that you whored yourself to Black guys for money."

"But I didn't need the money and they didn't need to pay me" said Jessica.

"We were ready to blow that strip joint - you wanted out. Wasn't going to fuck nobody. The MC made his proposition and then it was you wanted to stay and fuck anyone with the money in their pocket."

"Yes," said Jessica quietly.

"And why was that, girl?"

Jessica remained silent.

"I'll tell you why. You thought of all those hard black cocks and you found you'd got yourself a wet pussy. Am I right?"

"Yes," admitted Jessica in a whisper.

"Don't let it eat you up, babe. You need to own who you are and what you do. That slut, that whore, has always been there in you. You just getting to express that side of you now you with us."

Jess shrugged, "I suppose so. I guess the proof's out there - I'm a whore for black dick. Does this mean I turned myself out?" she said with a little smile.

"Oh no," said Antwan, "you need to keep your eyes open Jess. Remember that MC picking up your tips when you were dancing,"

"Yeeesss..."

"Well he gave you twenty-five dollars but he pocketed about three hundred from what I saw."

"The cheap bastard!"

"Hey," said Antwan, "pimping ain't easy. He figured you was there to try and make a little cash and if he only gave you twenty-five then..."

"Oh shit," said Jessica.

"...then you'd be more likely to listen when he made his little suggestion. So he got about 300 of your tips and then he got his 390 from turning you out."

"But why didn't you say something?"

"Well, nigga's gotta eat and anyway I wanted to see how far you'd go." He looked at her expression and gave a little shrug.

"Fuckers..." Jessica said quietly.

At ten he following morning a deafening heavy beat sounded across the small group of suburban houses. An expensive car drew to a halt and their neighbour got out. A Black man also stepped out and gave her a long deep soul kiss before sending her on her way with a slap on her ass. The man got back into his car and the music slowly faded as he drove away.

12