Jessica's Sister

Story Info
Circumstances bring about a sexual liaison.
18.5k words
4.57
115.5k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,735 Followers

Author's note. All characters and events in this story are imaginary and bear no resemblance to real people or what they may or may not have done. Please also note that characters are all over the age of 18.

Jessica's Sister

I picked up the phone on the third ring. "David Marshall."

The voice on the other end was somewhat hesitant. "Hi David, it's Chloe." There was a pause, as if she was waiting for me to respond, but the name did not ring a bell and I was silent. She hurried on to explain. "You know, Jessica's sister -"

My mind spun back, placing her. Chloe...my wife's sister, whom I'd met once before only. Initial impressions: thin, unsmiling, unfriendly - and yet here she was talking to me. She must want something I thought, but I put enthusiasm into my voice.

"Chloe! Of course. I wasn't expecting to hear from you."

"No. Well, I've only just heard that you're in town - in fact I hear that you're flying out tomorrow and I wanted to ask a favour."

"Ask away."

"I wondered if you would have a spare seat for me."

I thought quickly. Jess must have told her that I was ferrying an aircraft back to the east coast and that I might have a spare seat. I was surprised that she was asking - it wasn't as if we were particularly close. I did have an empty seat though and maybe this would be an opportunity to mend bridges - or to find out why the hell she'd burned them in the first place.

Her voice interrupted my thoughts. "I'd be really grateful, David."

"How much luggage would you have?"

"As little as you wanted me to."

"You know it's a long and boring flight in a very small aircraft?"

"That's not a problem." She sounded almost defensive.

"We'll be stopping off one night on the way."

"I'm happy to pay my way."

"Very well. You need to be at Flight Facilities at the airport at five tomorrow morning - one small suitcase only. Wear warm clothes and bring something to wrap up in, and a packed lunch. Can I pick you up somewhere?"

"I'll manage, thanks."

"Don't be late - I won't be able to hang around."

Her voice was cool. "I won't be. See you then." The line clicked as the connection was broken.

I put the handset back on the cradle and thought about what had just happened. Chloe was the youngest of my wife's three sisters, and we'd only met once - at our wedding a couple of years ago. She'd been a bridesmaid and I remembered her as a mousey blonde with somewhat pinched features and a snooty air about her. She hadn't actually said that she didn't approve of me as a brother in law, but she certainly gave that impression - or perhaps it was just her superior attitude: either way, we hadn't hit it off at all. Still, this was an opportunity to get to know her a bit better and if we didn't like each other by the end of this trip it would at least be based on more than just first impressions.

So much for the solitude of flying, though. I really didn't need the company.

*****

She stood by the check-in counter at five the next morning, dressed in jeans and a blue blouse with a hooded windcheater. She had filled out a little since I last saw her, and she looked better for it - an oval symmetrical face with full, well shaped lips and a slightly upturned nose. Her eyes were blue, almost azure, and the hair that fell softly around her shoulders was the colour of ripe wheat with bronze highlights. An interesting package: not classically beautiful but definitely the sort of girl that caused men to look twice.

She didn't kiss me but instead took my hand in hers and gave it a small, formal shake.

I smiled. "Good to see you, Chloe. Do you have a warm coat or a blanket? It will get very cold up there."

She indicated a folded blanket on her bag and I nodded in approval. "Good. Are you ready?"

"Yes. What time do we leave?"

"As soon as we can. The flight plan's in and I've checked over the aircraft."

"How long to get home?"

I looked at her. "Tomorrow - about four pm if all goes well. I'll make a special landing to drop you off and then I'm going on to deliver the aircraft to its owner."

"I'm sorry if I put you out."

"No problem - you're family."

She looked as if I'd just said something unpleasant and I smiled.

"Have you been to the toilet? There's no facilities on board."

"Yes."

"Have you flown in a light aircraft before?"

"Not really."

"Do you want me to explain what's going on during the flying?"

She shrugged. "I guess."

"I'll take that as a yes, then." We walked over the apron towards the aircraft and I talked to her about it, what to look for, safety tips, checks. I stowed her baggage in the nose and did a final walk around.

She peered into the rear cabin, noting the large green container that filled it. "What's that?"

"Long range fuel tank. It transfers directly into the main tanks in each wing with an electric pump."

"It looks very heavy."

I nodded. "We'll be at max gross weight on take off. I had to take a little fuel out for you."

She grimaced. "Will that be a problem?"

"Nope, we have a big safety margin so I used up a bit of that." I looked at her. "Besides, you're so slim it was really only a couple of gallons." She didn't acknowledge the compliment, so I helped her into the small cockpit and strapped her in.

We lifted off just before dawn, the high intensity runway lights rotating away below us, their perspective suddenly changing as I lifted the aircraft nose. The wheels housed with a solid thunk and we were up and free, climbing into the dark sky with the lights of the city spread below. They slipped rapidly behind us and soon there was nothing to indicate any sign of habitation - we were alone, the two of us in a little cocoon suspended in a world of black with only the throb of the engines and the sibilant whisper of the slipstream over the canopy to keep us company.

As we passed through six thousand feet the first stirrings of dawn appeared on the horizon's rim: a band of gold and red, the sky above turning from black to dark indigo and the stars fading. The first rays of the sun speared above the horizon, lancing out into the firmament like golden fingers, reaching up to spill their light over the aircraft so that the paintwork gleamed red and orange and black and the propeller discs spun like fat gold coins either side of the cockpit. And then suddenly the sphere of the sun appeared, climbing rapidly over the horizon and the soft and sleepy colours of the dawn surrendered to the crisp, fresh light of another day.

We climbed through the transitioning colours of the sky -indigo giving way to the soft pastel pink and blue of dawn, hardening rapidly into a bright, cobalt blue that stretched for ever over the vast brown land below us. For a while it just belonged to the two of us - until at last we reached our cruising altitude and I leveled her off and adjusted the throttle and mixture settings and then engaged the autopilot before jotting down the time and other details. I glanced across at Chloe but she was looking straight ahead, apparently unmoved by nature's display.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"What?" Her voice sounded very close in the headphones.

"The sunrise. I never get tired of seeing it - you get a whole different perspective from up here."

"It was nice." She glanced at me, noting my hands weren't on the controls. "Shouldn't you be flying the 'plane?"

I laughed. "It's on autopilot."

"Oh - so your job really isn't that difficult." There was just a trace of scorn in her voice.

"It gets more difficult when something goes wrong."

"Like what?"

"Like anything that might cause this aircraft to stop flying."

"Are you trying to frighten me?"

I sighed. So this is how it was going to be. "No, I'm not." I looked at her again, but she remained staring ahead. "Look, Chloe - we've got about twelve hours together in this cockpit until we get to where we're going, so why don't we try to be pleasant to each other? It won't cost you anything and it'll sure make the time go a bit more quickly."

She glanced at me, a brief turn of the head before she looked away again. "I don't know what you mean." Her face was expressionless, staring through the perspex, but I could see from the set of her mouth and the way that she leaned forward that she was tense. I wondered why she was like this, but then shrugged. It was her problem, not mine.

We flew on through the morning, and Chloe sat by my side without speaking. Sometimes she closed her eyes, leaning against the window to try and find a few inches more room, but it was uncomfortable and she didn't sleep. At length she gave up and pushed her pillow behind her seat, and then opened her packed lunch.

She waved it in my direction. "Want a sandwich? It's - er, cheese and pickle."

I didn't really want one but perhaps it was a peace offering. "Thanks."

She handed it to me, her fingers long and slim. "'Scuse fingers."

"No worries." I regarded her. "Was that a wedding ring I saw on your finger?"

"Nah. I wear it just to keep the guys off." She held up her left hand to show me the thin gold band.

"I see. Do you have someone, though?"

She shook her head. "I had someone - Michael. I really thought he might be the one. He was an engineer - good looking, hard working...seemed a nice guy." Her voice turned bitter. "That was, until I told him I was pregnant. He couldn't get out of the house fast enough, and next I heard he'd gone up north to work in the mines. I never heard from him again."

"I'm sorry."

She laughed briefly. "And the irony was that I miscarried at ten weeks. We could still have been together - but I guess he did me a favour by letting me know what he was really like."

"You're young and pretty Chloe. You'll find someone."

"You're very kind." She stared out of the window for a while, watching the brown earth slowly moving below us. I thought she'd done talking, but she suddenly spoke again.

"The truth is that I really don't want to have another relationship - not yet, anyway. I'd rather just beat my head on a brick wall every night. It hurts less."

"I understand, believe me. But something will come along, probably just when you least expect it."

"Maybe. It won't be me looking for it though."

We sat in silence for a few minutes while I checked the fuel calculations and checked the navigation, but I liked hearing her voice and seeing her smile so I asked her how she got on with Jess.

"So-so," she said. "I really don't hear much from her."

"You know that she's very proud of you."

"Really?" She looked surprised. "Why?"

"I guess that she figures that anyone who survived childhood in her family without turning into a complete basket case deserves a medal." I glanced at her. "Sorry - I didn't mean that to be offensive -"

"That's OK. We all know that my family is feral."

"She understands what you've achieved - putting yourself through Uni, winning a good job in a legal firm - that's all pretty impressive considering you had no support." I glanced at her. "And if you don't mind me saying so, you scrub up all right too."

A little smile touched her lips. " 'Scrub up' - is that a compliment?"

"Absolutely."

She was silent for a while, lost in some thought, and then she spoke again. "You know, when you two got married I wanted to kill her."

I turned to her in surprise. "You don't mean that! Why on earth -"

"We didn't have much as kids. Dad would go on walkabout for weeks at a time and Mum was into the bottle, so most of the time all we had was what we found or borrowed -" she smiled at me without humour, "or stole. We lived in a rough neighbourhood and we survived by being streetwise. Ros and Debbie were the eldest and they tried to look after us when Mum was having a bender, but both were pregnant by sixteen." She turned to me suddenly, her eyes like pools in her face. "Look at Ros now - three kids by different fathers, no job, no prospects...and Deb isn't much better."

"Don't you have a brother too?"

She nodded. "Christ knows where he is. He stuck it out 'till he was eighteen and then took off."

"They all had choices too, Chloe." I said gently.

She continued as if I hadn't spoken. "I was the youngest - skinny as a rake and wearing third hand stuff, mostly. We were pretty rough round the edges, but somehow Jess wasn't. Whenever there was something good happened, which wasn't that often, she'd be the one to fall on her feet.... avoiding the deadshits in the neighbourhood, pulling the best school results, putting on airs and graces, getting a job!" She ran her hand over her face, and her voice took on a bitter tone. "She was like a bloody fairly princess sailing through life. I used to look at her and wonder what she did to deserve it, and why I couldn't be the same." She shivered, as if the memory was chilling her. "And then you came along and took her away to a new life."

"But isn't that your story too? You've a good job, nice clothes...I mean -"

"I know what you mean." She thought about it for a moment. "I guess, but I know what it's cost me - with Jess it just seemed to happen so effortlessly."

"Believe me, it wasn't."

"Wasn't what?"

"Effortless. She's struggled at times, too. More than you know."

She paused, catching her lower lip in her teeth in the little habit she had. "Maybe. She made it look easy, though...are you guys happy?"

"I guess." I didn't want to tell her what it was really like.

"Well, that was an answer filled with certainty and conviction! Are you happy or not?"

"As much as any married couple is with a big mortgage and two careers to manage."

"Are you going to have kids?"

I regarded her. "You don't hold back with directness, do you?"

"Well, are you?"

"Not today."

She shrugged and put the remaining sandwiches in the paper, folding it carefully before stuffing them in the little bag between her feet. I saw her looking out of the window at the biscuit brown landscape below, her eyes scanning for a landmark and finding none. She leaned back in her seat and I thought she might be dozing, but eventually she spoke.

"Where are we?"

"About a hundred miles east of Kalgoorlie."

"I need a wee."

"There's a pee-tube." I pointed to the tube clipped to the centre console, its hose snaking down to disappear under the seat. "It's not the easiest thing -"

She looked at it. "I can't use that!"

"Well, the nearest toilet is about three and a half hours away."

"Can't we land?"

I waved my hand at the broken landscape below. "Sure. Of course we can. Just pick me a spot where we can terminate in a fireball."

"There's no need to be sarcastic." I could feel her resentment. "So how does this thing work?"

"Unclip it, put the nozzle over your parts and go."

She released her seat belt and undid the belt to her jeans, sliding the zipper down before realising that I was watching her.

"Look the other way." Her voice was still resentful.

"I can't. I need to watch the engine instruments."

"Well, that's different to my instrument. Hold up a map or something, so you can't see."

I shook my head. "Nope, but I'll keep my eyes to the front, Chloe...it's not like I haven't seen one before though."

"You haven't seen mine, and you aren't going to." Out of the corner of my eye I could see her lifting her ass off the seat, struggling to pull her jeans over her hips. Eventually they slid down, bunching at the top of her thighs and I caught a glimpse of tiny blue panties and the soft white skin of her thighs. She unclipped the hose and fumbled with it, and I heard her gasp.

"You all right down there?"

"Very funny. The metal bit is freezing cold."

I shook my head theatrically. "God, yes. I should have told you. The temperature outside is -" I checked the OAT gauge "- minus eight."

She was still fumbling, the hose snaking between her legs, the panties pulled aside and the cup pressed against her. I glanced at her face. "Be careful that the metal cup doesn't freeze to you."

"Stop looking! Face the front!" Her face was pale.

"If it does I'll have to radio ahead. You'll need surgery."

"Stop it!"

"It'll be a sensation in Mt Dutton. I can see the headline in the local rag: 'Doctor performs five hour operation to cut visiting woman's vag-"

"You're a beast!"

"It will be the talk of the town for weeks. The offcuts would go in the mining museum."

"You're awful." Her shoulders were shaking. "I can't go if you make me laugh."

I was silent for a few seconds, wondering at her mercurial mood swings.

"How are you getting on?"

I saw her peering down. "Alright, I think, although I have no idea if it is going in the tube or not."

"Do you have a warm sensation around your ass?"

"No. It's freezing."

"Then you've probably got it right." I paused for a moment. "Do you need a hand?"

"No!"

"I'll keep my gloves on. It will be very impersonal."

"No, No! Stop it!" She was laughing. "I'm done now, anyway."

"Right." Out of the corner of my eye I saw her disengage the cup, pulling it away. There was a brief glimpse of crisp golden curls and then the thin material of her panties snapped back, and she moved her thigh to obscure my view as she went about tidying herself up.

"Do I need to do anything?"

"Like what?"

"Well..." she looked sheepish. "Like, flush it or something."

I shook my head. "Nope. What you did has been dumped overboard, and we're flying along the highway. Some poor guy on his bike has just been struck by what he thinks is hail. He'll be looking up, mouth open, wondering what's going on, never suspecting he's just got Chloe Davis's filtered breakfast coffee -"

"Enough!"

"He'll be reporting a UFO, no doubt, when he gets to the next Police Station."

She was laughing again, her teeth very white. "And the evidence will have melted and they'll think he's taking the piss out of them," she said.

"Yeah, never knowing that you were taking it out on him." I laughed with her, thinking how much better she looked when she was happy. "It's good to see you laugh, Chloe."

She regarded me. "What do you mean? I laugh a lot."

"Not so much around me."

"I've only met you a couple of times, David." She was silent for a moment. "I guess I gave the wrong impression. Do you think I'm a miserable bitch?"

"I never thought you were a bitch."

"So you think I'm miserable?"

I considered the question for a moment. "I think you are hard to get to know. We've been related by marriage for over two years but I don't know anything about you."

"What would you like to know?"

"Tell me about yourself."

And so she did, her voice soft against my ears as she talked about herself - her hopes and dreams and where she was going in her life and what she liked and didn't like. The sun moved overhead and sank lower in the west as we travelled against it, and the hard colours of the land below us softened to pastel browns and pale ochres. And as she spoke I became increasingly aware of her: the soft fragrance of her perfume and the long, expressive fingers of her hands, and the sound of her laughter in my earphones. And suddenly it was time to start our descent and I realised that the long flight on the first day really hadn't seemed that long at all with her next to me.

The touchdown was smooth and we taxied to the small apron to the north of the runway. Chloe looked out of the window at the barren landscape. "Tell me that this place is actually somewhere on earth," she said at length.

I laughed. "Welcome to Mt Dutton. It's right in the middle of nowhere, that's for sure...about half way between Adelaide and Alice Springs, although the name has also been given to a mountain on Mars."

She glanced at my face. "You're kidding, right?"

"Actually I'm not. There really is a mountain on Mars with the same name."

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,735 Followers