Jessie: Hot Child of Dallas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers

Flustered at what I was doing right there in the hall it took her three tries before she got the door open. Falling into the room she turned and was passionately kissing me before the door slammed shut. She was grinding herself against me in a high state of lust. Breathlessly she whispered, "I have got to go pee pee, ok?"

"Ok, but I go first and you can help me." She looked at me questioningly but we broke our embrace and I lifted the lid on the toilet. It wasn't very erotic as I had her aim my penis for the water. While she aimed my stream I threw off my shirt and kicked off my shoes. Then while she tinkled I stripped the rest of the way and then I removed the rest of her clothes. I let her walk in front of me to the bed admiring her cute ass.

There was no restraint in our passion as we rolled around all over the bed. Hands grabbing, twisting and caressing in erotic abandon. Soon my hands found the number one object of my desire as I kneaded her butt cheeks like bread dough. Then I demanded sweetly, "Play footsie with my cock while I make love to your beautiful ass."

"That sounds kinky, Gene," Jessie replied giggling. She laid on her side as I placed one hand on each of her pillows. Her feet were quickly teasing my pecker and I thought about fucking her sexy little feet. But as soon as I pulled apart those cheeks and saw her rosebud I knew I had to get to know her bowels better.

Kissing and licking all over her rump it wasn't long before she was wiggling it in my face and pushing it hard against me. Her feet were all over my cock and balls driving me nuts. When I got my tongue to her rectum it seemed to open up like a flower for me. It was a very small tight flower but the taste was out of this world. Harder and harder I jabbed my tongue into her shit hole. This action caused my lover to moan out loud in enjoyment.

"I see baby likes my tongue up your ass; you'll like it even better when I stick my big hard cock up there." As I said this I replaced my tongue with my index finger, sticking it in about half way. She let out a squeal of surprise and pain.

"No, daddy, no; it will hurt too much. I'm too small back there. I've let a couple of guys try and it just hurt too much. Fuck my pussy instead, please!" While she said this she rolled away onto her stomach and displayed her hot pussy for me. Sympathizing I almost gave in but hoped that as a more experienced butt fucker I could get inside of her poop shoot where others had failed. Besides, she had revealed that she was an anal virgin which made me want her ass even more.

Running a hand up her thigh I leaned up against her and gently kissed the side of her 36C boobs. I ran my fingers gingerly up and down her pussy getting the tip moist. Then, pushing my hand under her rump I stuck my finger back into her anus slightly telling her, "Now little Jessie remember you promised big daddy I could do anything if we ate where you wanted, right?"

"Yes, daddy, but anything but that; I'll kiss your asshole, drink your piss, or you can drink mine, anything but that," she pleaded. Now my fingertip was going in and out of her tight rectum.

"Those all sound like fun. But, I don't think you really want to do some of them. I am holding you to your promise now roll over for me. Oh baby, you have a fucking great ass and daddy will do his best to make it feel real good."

"Do I have too?"

"Yes baby you do if you want to make me happy." Reluctantly the sweet little vixen rolled on to her stomach. A puzzled look came over her face when I jumped out of bed and got something out of my suitcase. I was back in a flash and began caressing her ass. For the third time in two minutes I inserted my index finger into her rosebud.

Laying there as still as could be Jessie clinched her hands into the bedspread holding on as if getting ready to be assaulted. Ignoring her fright for the moment I gently began stroking the finger in and out. With my free hand I snatched up the tube of lube I had retrieved and unscrewed the cap with my mouth. Placing the opening of the tube against my massaging finger I squirted a little where the finger met her hole.

Within a couple of strokes my finger began to glide easier and I felt her body relax under me some. Squirting a bunch of the cream around her puckering hole I pulled out my finger and applied a healthy dose to it and the finger next to it and pushed against her resistant opening. She yelped, "That hurts, stop."

"Get up on your knees sweetie and just relax, just take it easy. It is just my fingers looking around in your pert little asshole." Slowly she did as I asked which allowed me to keep up the finger fucking I was giving the girl. I knew she wasn't enjoying it but hoped to change her mind so I plunged ahead sticking my fingers deeper and deeper.

Eventually I got my fingers all the way in but this only amounted to three or four inches and my cock was twice as long. I kept pumping my fingers in and out and soon she wasn't squealing anymore but seemed to be taking it well. My cock was twitching with excitement as I was ready for the main event of the evening.

Removing the greasy fingers from her anus I grabbed the tube and squirted lube all over my cock making sure that especially the head had a hick coat. I admired her rectum which was standing slightly open as a result of my attention while squirting more lube on my fingers. Generously I rubbed the cream all over her asshole making sure to push a large amount inside. I re-inserted one finger and tried to loosen up her sphincter

Getting on my knees I moved in behind her ass and pulled her hips toward me to line up with my erection. I caressed her back gently. Cock in hand I aimed for her tiny hole and rested my spongy head against her opening. Gently I pushed the head tightly against her rim not trying to go in just getting her used to its presence.

"No, please no just fuck my crack or something," she pleaded one last time.

"Relax, relax, I promise it won't hurt for long. Relax baby I think you will like it if you give it a chance." With that I pushed the head of my prick into the tightest hole it had ever been in. I could see why other guys had failed back there.

"Oh God, daddy it hurts, take it out." I just sat there letting her anal muscles get used to the new sensation. I could hear her tearing up and breathing raggedly.

"Oh shit, Gene you are too fucking big!" I pushed in maybe a millimeter and pulled back.

"No, Jessie I am not, I promise your sexy ass just has to get used to me in there." Reaching around her tummy I found her clit and very softly began stroking it. Giving another small push I went in about half an inch. As I pulled back I heard her exhale loudly as if she had taken a crap. Back in my cock traveled a little further and again she squealed loudly.

"Oh shit, Oh damn, fuck Gene your cock is fucking big."

"The worst is over. My cock is inside of your sluttie ass and I am fucking the shit out of it; so just relax and enjoy." Of course, I still had about five inches of cock to go but I didn't wish to scare her. With each stroke I went deeper and deeper into her bowels it must have taken a full five minutes before my balls were slapping against her pussy. Her clit was more erect and bigger than any I had ever felt as I continued to frig her off.

"Oh fuck Gene," she screamed. I wasn't sure if it was a scream of pain or pleasure or some combination. I decided to play it as if she were screaming in pleasure hoping to illicit the desired confirmation.

"See slut, I am all the way in and fucking the holy shit out of your God damn asshole! I am going to shoot a big load of my cum right up there. Don't you love being my little butt fucker." Satisfied that her rectum was adequately greased down I moved both hands to her hips and began pummeling her ass. Stroke after furious stroke I slammed my cock into her shitty depths. She did not respond for about a minute as she still seemed unsure of how she felt. But, she threw her head back and pushed her ass further up in the air.

"Holy fucking shit! Fuck it, fuck my shitty ass; oh yes slam that cock deep inside me; oh shit." All I could do is smile as I had yet another convert to ass fucking. Happy that I hadn't screwed things up by insisting on fucking her ass I could feel the eruption boiling in my balls. In no time, load after load of cum shot up her brown tunnel with sweat streaming down my face. She let her shoulders fall to the bed and frigged herself to a hard orgasm just as I filled her asshole up.

We fell to the bed in a heap, temporarily out of gas. Softly she kissed my forehead as I asked, "So do you want to butt fuck again."

"Not right now, but any time in the future that you want it my ass is yours. I guess those other guys were just too rough." I kissed her forehead softly and held her tight. We spent the rest of the night in sinful bliss. By the time we fell asleep Jessie had sat on my face and rode my mouth and nose like a wildcat before falling into dreamland and purring beside me.

Waking the next morning I again smelled the aroma of freshly brewed coffee but Jessie was curled up in my arms. She must have snuck out of bed and then crawled back in once the coffee was brewing. She batted her eyes at me and smiled an ornery smile.

Seeing that I was awake she grabbed my member and playfully whispered, "Daddy, I need some cream for my coffee, can you spare some of yours?"

"Baby girl, you can have whatever you can get out," I replied sleepily. In seconds her mouth was locked around my cock sucking it very hard. Just as I was ready to cum she bounced out of bed and ran to the coffee pot and poured herself a mug.

"Scoot to the edge of the bed so I can use your hard spigot better please Daddy." I hadn't believed she was serious but here she was with coffee in hand asking me to better position myself for her. Moving down I hung half of my ass off the bed so my pecker was hanging in the air above the floor.

Sitting down beside me she took my cock in hand and began pumping me like it was a jack for a car. Rapidly her hand moved up and down my erection and in less than a minute as excited as I was a dab of pre cum leaked out of my pee hole. Immediately she placed the mug right under my cock head and my cum began splattering in her coffee.

Seeing my cum floating in her coffee her stroking became harder and I shot several more loads of spunk into the cup. Dropping my prick she stuck her finger in the hot liquid and stirred it. Putting one hand back on my cock she gave it a squeeze as she lifted the cup to her mouth taking a sip she observed, "Oh fuck, this is the best coffee I've ever had."

I laughed at her as her statement was so corny and what you would expect out of any cheap adult movie. After she took a couple of more sips I got my own cup and as soon as our coffee mugs were empty I was all over this little minx making passionate love to her entire body except her ass as it was sore from the night before.

I found over the next several weeks that except for her resistance to the ass fucking she was willing to try almost anything. That is what I like about very young women is that they hadn't become set in there ways. Their generation has also grown up more sexually liberated than mine even though we were the hippies of the 60's and 70's. No disrespect for the mature women reading this as I absolutely lust them too because when you find a sweet hot older lady you will have the sexual experience of a lifetime.

Anyway, Jessie and I spent our time very well together. Other than our scalps there wasn't a part of each other's bodies we had not kissed and sucked on. She even let me sit on her face while she ate out my asshole something I couldn't get most women to do. There are some conferences coming up this winter in the Midwest that I hope to meet her at and resume our sexual fun. But, Jessie, if you are reading this my cock is as hard as ever just thinking about the Emails we have shared and lusting for your sweet honey pot.

hotpup
hotpup
1,983 Followers
12