Jessie Just Wants to Have Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From a hundred miles away Brian's voice said, "I want her throat now. I want to see some of you cum directly into her belly and watch her get fucked."

Again she was carried. Carried to the merry-go-round, laid with her head tilting off the edge and her legs splayed wide over the bars. The big black man knelt between her legs, "I'll never get my dick down that lovely throat. I wish I could. I'll take care of her pussy." She thought he was bigger this time. He needed all his weight to push into her well-stretched soaking sheath. The other men held the wheel steady and watched in awe as the big tool buried completely in to her. Jessie forgot all the others as she came under his grinding weight. He did not cum. He rose over her slipped his strong hands under her ass cheeks and pulled her tight against him. She could feel his big warm balls and he made his cock jump inside her. "I'm going to take her slow and put so much cum into her she will be useless to all of you."

No one objected. The other eight knelt around the wheel. Brian showed them what he had in mind. He adjusted her and pushed his hips forward slipping his cock slowly into her eager mouth. She wanted to be fed. Fed cock and cum until she was not hungry. He pumped her mouth and then ever so slowly pushed into her throat. It took him three tries. Before the third try he pressed the palm of his hand lightly to her neck and eased his hips forward. Groans came from several men as they watched her take Brian. They could see the bulge move into her throat until his pubic hair spread around her lips. It was too much for the team manager. He moved over to her, rubbed himself and came all over her breasts. Three more times Brian slipped out and then back into her throat but he did not cum. Instead, he turned the merry-go-round just enough for the cock of the next man to line up with Jessie's mouth.

Jessie did not mind what any of them did now. The big cock in her cunt was all she could think about. It was not a human thing. It thrust without mercy and without any apparent need to cum or rest. The big man kept changing which thumb rubbed her clit but the cock could go on forever.

Station two filled her mouth with cum and some of it flowed out the edges of her mouth past her ears and into her hair. Station three barely got into her throat when he started cuming. She needed to breath but he held her tight. Her body needed air and convulsed onto the big cock. It seemed to respond to her distress and grow wider inside her.

Station four and five she took easily. Six was where the manager was. Now he just watched her cunt lips push in and pull out with each stroke. Jessie was in "Never-never Land" now. She wanted to live here forever - in a constant orgasm, with a tender cunt and cum in her mouth.

When the wheel was pushed again a twin was on each side of her head. They pushed their long cock into her mouth from either side. Her hands had been holding on the bars but now she reached to her mouth and squeezed the two cocks into one and let them fuck through her lips. Between strokes she would hold tight and lick their heads. The twins had to hold each other up and gave their dicks completely into her care. She had listened to her own moans for hours, but new ones from the twins filled the air. The combined cock lurched in her hands and she felt it throb and shoot the first stream from the two little mouths. The taste was more wonderful then Jessie had even known. She held all she could in her mouth before she had to swallow so not a drop would be lost. She sucked and sucked wanting more. The lovely long shafts began to soften. Surely there was another drop. She squeezed and pulled milking the last from the overly sensitive heads. She licked. If the twins did not have each other for strength they would have pulled away from the pain. She licked and pulled again. They had no more for her.

It was too much for the big man to watch. He roared and lay across her pumping into her in long hard thrusts. The first massive rope fit inside her until he pushed again. There was not enough room. She felt his cum squeeze out around his shaft and flood around her nether lips. He poured again and his thrust pushed hot liquid up over her raw wet clit. Her body exploded and she arched into him matching his third shot into her. She held her body high sucking in all the rest of his offering. She did not want to move. That would force his cum out. She wanted it all inside her.

Slowly he quit twitching inside her and slowly she sank back down onto her back. She wanted to drift off and never think again. Brian's spoke once more, "I didn't cum yet. I can't stop thinking about her ass. Take her to the seesaw for me."

When she was pulled up from the merry-go-round Jessie could feel cum running down her back, down her thighs and down across the crack of her ass. If she had any wits left she would have complained about Brian wanting to get that broad eight-inch rod up her ass.

Her wet naked cold body was laid balanced face down on the board. The board was rough on her nipples and her hands and legs hung on either side. Brian stretched atop her paying no attention to the variety of cum that coated her.

The big head pushed against her crinkled asshole but did not go in. Brian pulled back and pushed his cock into her cunt, pulled out and wiped it all around her ass, coating it with the slippery goo of all their combined cum. Now he pushed his cock's head to her hole again and pressed. This time she stretched and stretched and the head popped in. The stretching burned but she could not object. Brian waited just rocking his hips not trying to go deeper.

Jessie directed the next step by pushing back. Brian had to cum now he drove home not caring if he hurt her now. She did scream but not too loud. The others were tilting the teeter-totter up and down. First her head would be up and then down. She also pushed back and began to fuck her self on the telephone pole impeded in her ass. This time it was the stretching pain that was taking her. The fullness. The smell of men, the taste and the cold drying cum on her body. She arched her hips and begged inside for each thrust from Brian. He thrust faster and faster until he growled and slowed to match the pumping contractions from deep inside his body.

Brian's sack contracted so hard it almost disappeared inside and he felt like he had been hit in the nuts. His energy drained and he just collapsed on her knocking most of the air out of her body. His buddies kept him from falling onto the ground.

Jessie woke up to being washed with cool water. It was dark now. She could feel how used and satisfied her body was. Her clit and asshole seemed to be throbbing to say, "No more right now, please." She slipped her hand between her legs. There was on damage but she could have easily pushed her entire hand into her womb. Her sundress was pulled over her head, her panties slipped on and her sandals were buckled a little too tight. The strong stocky man picked her up way too easily and carried her to Brian's little truck.

As he got her to the door of her mom's house, he asked, "Did you get enough tonight? Are you satisfied?"

She just nodded.

"Get washed up before you see your mother. You really smell of sex and cum."

"Yea, I will. Otherwise she'll really kick me out this time."

"Don't worry. No she won't. She's horny like you and jealous. Bring her along next time. She's hot. There are other playgrounds with different equipment. All those guys have fathers you know."

12