Jessie's Journal Ch. 03

Story Info
Jessie finds out more secrets by peeping.
2.7k words
4.48
22.1k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

as told to BrettJ © 2007

November 22 2007

Man, it was freezing out this morning -- and I hate, hate, HATE the cold, so I didn't wanna go to school -- but the 'rents insisted, dammit!

So, smarty-pants me decided to make the best of it. Put on the tightest pair of black jeans I own -- and a tiny, tiny, itsy-bitsy little thong -- and my new white sweater that hugs my very-nice boobs -- did myself up and went to school looking majorly H-O-fuckin'-T! I also got to wear the new boots, just for effect.

When I get to school, everybody's checking me out, which makes me feel good, then I feel someone give me a HUGE hug from behind. I turn around and there's this MAJOR babe with her arms around me and just beaming from ear-to-ear. Prob was, I'd never seen her before in my life!

She looks at me for a min or so and then she busts a gut laughing. "Jess, it's Laura!" I must have blinked a few times, then it hit me.

LAURA TANNER?! Holy shit, it's "Tubby" Tanner -- well, that's what everyone called her, I never did. I always liked Laura, she's a sweetheart. But the Laura I knew weighed close to 300 and this babe was like -- mebbe 170, tops? But she still had Laura's pretty face and was still tall, like Laura, pushing 6 feet.

"Fuck bitch, you look GREAT!" I told her and hugged her back. I had to know -- did she have liposuction? She just shook her head and told me, nope, the whole family decided they were dangerously overweight -- her Mom, Dad, older sister and brother too -- and together they'd lost nearly half a ton! Oh-my-freaking-GOD!

We walked to class and she told me that was why she hadn't been in school -- although they'd sent her work home -- she wanted to come back and make a fresh start. They'd done it all through proper diet and exercise and junk.

"Come on over for dinner some night, I'll show you!" she told me as she hugged me and went off to her homeroom. With that long chestnut hair of hers, those beautiful brown eyes, those BIG tits and her newly-toned legs, she was going to be beating them off with a stick. Boy, if I was her, would I make some people sweat it for calling ME "Tubby Tanner". She was now stone-cold FINE.

I went to Home Room and turns out, Mister Sim was out sick, so Miss DuValle was filling in. I recently found out she also has a Masters in English Lit. I wish I could be like her. She's elegant, but there's this air of sensuality she carries with her. Like today -- her dress was calf-length, but it had a slit that was buttoned up, aside from the bottom two. She had on these great silver heels and I'd bet she was wearing stockings too. Before the end of class. Mister Stone came by to deliver a message -- he was checking her out, I could tell. I can always tell when a guy is checking ME out ( and in this outfit, a lot of them WERE ) and Mister Stone's just SO into Miss D.

As I was leaving, I leaned over to her and said "Miss D, you should go out with him, you'd be great together." She whispered back to me "Sweetie, he's a nice man, but he's not my type."

Man, if a guy as hunky as him was into me -- not that Brendan's a troll, you know -- but Mister Stone's the kind of guy a girl can really fantasize about.

I didn't see Bree at school all day and I know Brendan had a Field Trip, so school was kinda boring. I just went home, had dinner with the folks, and went upstairs to my room. I was feeling kinda horny, so I watched HIDDEN OBSESSIONS again and played with my pussy until I came. I gotta Google this Blake-guy and see what else he's done -- this movie gets me off every time!

November 23 2007

Today was a totally shitty and I really don't wanna talk about it yet, okay? Maybe when I've calmed down.

November 24 2007

Okay, I'm calm enough to talk about yesterday. Here goes ....

Brendan met me for lunch. It was all going well, the Pizza was great, we were just chilling before I had to get back to class and then the big jerk pulls this shit.

The a-hole starts pressuring me about sleeping with him. He starts going on about "We've been together this long, what are we waiting for, if we're not gonna fuck, what's the point ... " and all the while I'm trying hard not to fucking EXPLODE at him at the restaurant.

When we got to the Parking Lot, I let him have it. He KNOWS I'm not ready yet and I don't fucking like being pressured. He knows that I wouldn't mind if he wanted to sleep with some bimbo cheerleader or something, so long as he doesn't brag about it < out of sight, out of mind, y'know? > but then the idiot kind-of alludes to the fact he's been getting his rocks off but he's not gonna wait forever, blahblahblah ....

I was so pissed, I walked 5 miles back to school, totally blowing my Trig class. Luckily, I did well on the test.

So, later that night, Breanna calls and is like, totally sympathetic. She knows I'm crazy about her brother, the big dummy, but jeez! She tells me that she wants to come over tomorrow, she needs to talk to me about something.

So, today I go through the day in a haze, still bugged about this crap with Brendan. I get home, Mom's at work, Daddy's nowhere to be found, Ryan's at basketball practice. I just microzap myself a Hot Dog and Bree shows up at the door. But wowzers!

Bree's decked out to the 9's, she has her hair all done up and her makeup looks like she had it done in a Salon < she did > and she has on a nice silver choker and this low-cut black dress, it goes down nearly to her ankles. It dips low in back too, just above her but and with her nice tan, shows a lot of sexy skin. She has on this classy pair of black heels and fuck, she looks to be in her mid-20's.

"Can I borrow your silver dangly earrings?" she asked me. I lent them to her, she sits beside me on the couch while she's putting them on, smiling all the way.

"You look so different -- who's the fancy duds for?" I ask her. She smiles at me and takes my hand.

"I'm kinda seeing this older guy, he likes me to be classy, so I wear this kind of thing. We go out a few times a month, have dinner and spend quality time together." She put a bit of extra emphasis on the word quality, so I knew what she meant. She was fucking the guy.

So I figured older, like maybe a Grad Student or late-20's, but Bree just shakes her head. She tells me no, he's like -- in his 40's.

I am totally blown away. Just when I think I've got my best friend figured out, she does something like this. She sat with me and talked for a while, telling me that if her brother kept acting like a dweeb, maybe I should dump his ass and try an older dude. She'd had a few men older than her, she tells me, and they were fucking AWESOME in bed.

Not quite ready for that, so Bree gives me a peck on the cheek and heads out. She's going to meet him at a local Steakhouse and make an evening of it, says she'll call me tomorrow.

THEN my idiot friend goes and leaves her purse behind. Twit. So I grab my coat, head over to the Steakhouse and try to find her. It's not far from our place, I've been there lots of times. I look around for a few minutes and don't see her, I'm about ready to split when I spot her in the corner. I can't see her date, so I start to head to the table and I stopped dead in my tracks.

Breanna's "older guy", her date, was my FATHER.

I practically RAN out of the place, glad they hadn't seen me. Okay, I know my Daddy has had a threeway with his own sister, but the realization that he is also fucking my best friend -- Christ!

Okay, now my mind's racing a mile a minute. How long had they been doing this? Had Bree gone after my Dad or had he tried to get into her panties? Was my Mom in on all of this? If not, my Mom would FREAK, I was sure of it.

I got my ass back home, forgetting I still had Bree's purse with me. Mom wasn't home yet, she usually didn't work this late -- I wondered where she was? Then I start getting this dirty thought -- if Bree was fucking my Daddy, she was getting one helluva fuck, from what I'd seen the other day.

I vaguely remember making something to eat and watching TV and then I came in and wrote all this down. I don't think I'm going to get a lot of sleep -- and am I gonna be able to face Bree tomorrow? Omigod, am I gonna tell her I know or do I keep my mouth shut?

November 25 2007

Bree showed up at my locker before First Period, I gave her back her purse. I was right, I hadn't slept much -- but I decided not to say anything to Breanna and play it cool. She'll tell me or she won't -- but knowing her, I bet she will -- eventually. We'll deal with it when she does. Still, it's very hard to look at your best friend and know she's fucking your father.

Classes were blehhh again today -- hey, one month today is Christmas! - and I still haven't heard from my idiot boyfriend. Breanna didn't say anything about it either, so ... fuck him! I'm not going to apologize, he knew the score.

I cut last class today and went home early -- being a nearly straight-A student, I can do that once in a while. That's when I got another shock -- man, they just keep on coming, don't they?

My Mom was on the couch -- totally naked, except for a pair of black lace, crotchless panties. Her ass was raised high in the air, she had her face buried in one of the couch cushions, so she didn't see me. Behind her, wearing a black latex catsuit, was my Aunt Allycin. Attached at her waist was a huge, black dildo = and she was fucking the hell out of Mom with it! She was thrusting her hips back and forth, really fucking the shit out of Mom! Mom was screaming and begging for more! And every time she yelled out, Allycin thrust at her harder! I clamped my hand over my mouth to keep from crying out, and kind-of peeped around the corner, eager to see more.

There was LOTS to see, that's for sure. Now some people might think this is evil, or that my Mom's a slut, but screw them! It's kinda cool to know my folks have a bit of fire left, that they enjoy sex. And my Mom's beautiful, so's Auntie Allycin. I know some people might think depraved or that they're sluts, I just saw two hot women having a great time!

As I said earlier, Aunt Allycin is H-O-T and in the outfit, she looked even hotter, freakier! She unzipped it a bit so her big tits were free and her dark nipples showed. I could tell she was turned on, and jeez, she was really giving it to Mom, really drilling her with the dildo!

From my vantage point I could hear my Mom yowling "Oh Allie, fuck me, fuck me harder, you hot cunt, fuck me harder than you did last night!" So THAT'S where Mom had been while my Dad was out screwing Bree. God, my folks sure seemed to be insatiable, sexually. And it must run in the family, because, holy fuck, was I turned on again. My pussy was soaked, I just knew it!

While she was fucking Mom, Allycin would pull and yank on Mom's hair. It wasn't hurting her though, she squealed and carried on and really seemed to be getting off on it. Mom was taking all of this HUMONGOUS fucking toy up her cunt and grinding back on it, her body was shaking and trembling while Aunt Allie screwed the shit out of her.

I was almost certain now that Mom knew about Daddy fucking Bree -- but I had to wonder how long had all this been going on? Under my nose, in my home. Were my parents always this perverted and I just never knew? I was gonna do some snooping around and see if I could find some answers.

Some people might think it gross that I find my parent's sexuality so -- engrossing. But I am a very sensual, vibrant person and it's kinda nice to find out where I got it from.

I could see Mom shudder and convulse, her body wracked with spasms, she shouted out "FUCK, YES!" and she came. Aunt Allycin pulled away and held out the toy. "Lick it, bitch!" she giggled to Mom, who did as told.

When Mom was done, she looked up at Aunt Allycin and said "I love you Allie". Aunt Allycin nodded and told her she loved her too. They shuffled around a bit on the couch and Aunt Allycin practically slithered out of the catsuit and slid her tongue deep into Mom's pussy and licked her dry. Mom climaxed again and then they shifted positions. They were in the sixty-nine position now and I had to strain my neck, but I really wanted to see this.

I was getting a really good look at Aunt Allycin this time -- I could see her gorgeous ass and those long, tapered legs -- she bikes and swims and it shows. Her hair was askew as she began eating Mom, she speared her tongue deep into Mom's pussy. I could hear her saying "God Lene, you have the tastiest pussy in the world!"

NEXT shock -- Mom responds "Even sweeter than Angel's?"

Allycin says "Oh, yes baby!" and goes back to munching muff. Allycin and her sister were doing each other too? I guess I shouldn't be too surprised, right? If she's doing her brother and her sister-in-law, why not her sister? Man -- I was almost freaking out from all the possibilities! Was Mom doing Aunt Angel too? Was Daddy? Just who in this family was fucking who?

Mom though -- I suppose I knew my Mom was beautiful, but the last few days had been kind of a revelation to me. I always see her as kind-of elegant, but now I could see her as vibrant, feral and sexy. Her tits are still round and firm, no sag -- her ass is shapely, she even has this line down her back that's very sensual. Lene Patterson is a very sexy, sensual package -- and she's my Mom!

She was clenching Aunt Allycin's buttocks tight while she feasted on her pussy, I could make out her face, glistening with pussy juice. I saw Aunt Allie buck and cry out, then Mom followed suit a few minutes later. They rolled away from each other, panting. I took that as my cue to haul ass for a few minutes, then came back.

I made a point of SLAMMING the door so they'd hear me -- and found them together on the couch, watching "Dr. Phil" and looking like nothing happened. Mom lectured me on slamming the door again, but I could see her face was still flushed. And the room REEKED of what I know was sex.

After dinner, I came upstairs, did some homework and wrote all this down. I have a few ideas of what I want to do tomorrow. All of them naughty.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers