Jewish Femdom For Somali King

Story Info
Jewish dominatrix dates Somali guy.
1.1k words
2.27
6.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers

"Malik, dammit, you mean, you really like my fat ass, farts and all?" Jewel Rosenthal asked with a big grin on her face, looking at her boyfriend Malik Ali with a mixture of incredulity and amusement. Inside Jewel's dorm, on the south side of Ottawa, things were heating up, thanks to a certain Muslim gentleman who made it downright impossible for the usually studious Jewel to get any studying done...

From the first moment they met during an interfaith discussion between Jewish students and Muslim students at the University of Ottawa, Jewel Rosenthal knew that Malik Ali was different from the others...and not just because he was tall, dark-skinned and devastatingly handsome and absolutely sure of himself. Nope, there was something unique about Malik Ali that Jewel Rosenthal couldn't quite comprehend, yet felt drawn to...

Something told Jewel that Malik, the tall, handsome and well-dressed Somali Muslim stud was nothing but trouble. The kind of guy that nice Jewish feminist gals like Jewel stayed away from...if they were wise. Malik Ali arrived at the interfaith discussion held in the University of Ottawa auditorium and stole the show...totally blowing away his detractors.

Taking the podium, Malik Ali took control of the discussion, calling upon Muslim students and Jewish students to respect one another, as the patriarch Abraham, revered in Judaism and Islam, would want...all the while holding a certain Middle-Eastern democracy accountable. By the end of the discussion, numerous young women and men flocked to the tall, well-dressed, outspoken young Muslim student.

Jewel remembered feeling surprised and a bit peeved by Malik Ali's cockiness. As the Somali Muslim stud spoke, Jewel checked his Facebook profile on her iPhone. According to Facebook, Malik Ali was twenty three years old, born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to Somali immigrant parents. Oh, and he was in the civil engineering program at the University of Ottawa. What in hell was he doing at a discussion on religion, politics and human rights?

Puzzled, Jewel stuck around after the discussion and had a few choice words for Malik Ali. Smiling as Jewel flung numerous accusations at him, Malik invited her to grab coffee with him to discuss religion and politics, among other things. Thrilled at the chance to take Malik down, Jewel accepted his invitation to Starbucks. That's how it all began. They had a nice talk, exchanged numbers, and began hanging out regularly. And next thing Jewel knew, she was doing the unthinkable, dating the enemy...

"Damn right, mamas," Malik replied, his deep voice snatching Jewel out of her little trip down memory lane. Malik licked his lips, then playfully smacked Jewel's big white ass. Jewel bent all the way over, giving her man a good look at her ass. Hard to believe that a year ago, Jewel used to hate herself for being a six-foot-tall, brown-haired, curvy and big-bottomed chick in a world that worshipped short, skinny blondes. Along came Malik, the black Muslim stud with the cocky grin and fearlessness, and he stole Jewel's heart...

"Well, don't just stare at that ass," Jewel said tauntingly, and she smiled as Malik spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Sliding a finger into Jewel's butthole, Malik began fingering her. At the same time, Malik began licking Jewel's pussy, driving her absolutely nuts. Jewel found herself moaning in pleasure as Malik relentlessly teased her with his tongue and fingers. Stoking her 'fire down below' was a dangerous game, but Malik was nothing if not a player...

"Spread that ass for me, woman, and let me work," Malik replied, and Jewel pretended to be mad at him for shushing her. When Jewel felt Malik's tongue slide into her asshole, she let out a sharp little squeal. There was absolutely nothing Jewel enjoyed more than having her ass licked, but few of her lovers had ever indulged her. Indeed, her last boyfriend, an Irish exchange student named Conrad O'Connor balked at the idea, disgusted at her for having suggested it...

"Oh yes, Malik, lick that ass, I'm all yours, babe," Jewel said, moaning softly, and she held her thick white ass cheeks wide open for her man Malik. Laughing, Malik smacked Jewel's big ass some more, watching as her cheeks jiggled and turned red from his slaps. Malik absolutely loved a big white ass, and couldn't get enough of them. That's why he was drawn to Jewel Rosenthal like a moth to the proverbial flame...

"Glad to see you're coming around, sexy woman," Malik said, and he twisted his tongue inside Jewel's asshole while fingering her wet, hairy pussy. The tall, sexy and very voluptuous young Jewish-Canadian woman squealed in delight, loving what her passionate Somali Muslim lover was doing to her. Jewel cried out in pleasure, screaming Malik's name at the top of her lungs. When she finally calmed down, a smiling Malik nodded at her, pleased with himself...

"Stop grinning like a fucking psycho and let me suck that thick Somali dick," Jewel said, and Malik nodded, smiling as a rather aggressive Jewel shoved him on the bed, and grabbed his dick. Kneeling before the man she often referred to as her Somali King, Jewel proceeded to worship at his altar. Malik closed his eyes as Jewel took his dick into her mouth, and began sucking him, gently...

"Hmm, nice," Malik whispered, and Jewel smiled and slid a finger up his ass while fellating him. Like a lot of Muslim guys, Malik Ali liked to act all macho and tough, but Jewel could see right through him. Why, the other night, Jewel bent Malik over and fucked his ass with a strap-on dildo...at his request. The Somali stud liked female domination, and Jewel was more than happy to wreck his ass on demand...in the most loving manner possible.

"Cum for me, big man," Jewel cooed softly, as she paused for a moment, flicking her tongue over Malik's dick head. The Somali stud moaned deeply, and that's when Jewel knew that she had him by the balls, so to speak. When Malik finally came, Jewel eagerly drank his cum. Malik sighed, and finally opened his eyes. Finding a smiling Jewel looking up at him, Malik returned her smile. Time to get to the actual fucking...

"Sit on my face, my dear," Malik pleaded, and Jewel smiled and happily obliged him. Sitting on her man's handsome face, Jewel smothered him with her fat ass. Afterwards, Malik rolled a condom on his hard dick and she straddled him. Jewel sighed happily as Malik thrust into her. Wrapping her arms around him, Jewel looked into Malik's eyes as she began riding him. No better way to end a dull Friday night...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,135 Followers