Jezebel's Perverted Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No wonder her mother treated blowjobs like junk food.

"Real cumslut, aren't you?" Gordon said. He yelped as she smacked him again.

"Mhmm..." Jezebel said, "Now then... which of you two boys wants to go next?"

"Me." Liam and Tyler said in unison. They looked at each other, back to her, and back to each other.

"Come on, man, you owe me," Tyler said.

"I don't owe you shit," Liam replied.

Jezebel sat back on her heels, smiling to herself as the two bickered. Good to know how much they both wanted her. She watched the way their hard cocks bobbed about in the air as they moved. It was almost kind of funny, but mostly hot. She just wanted to reach out and grab them. To tease and gorge herself on those beautiful specimens. In fact... She licked her lips and lunged forward, grabbing both their cocks.

"Woah!" Liam said.

"What happened to 'next'?" Tyler asked.

"I changed my mind. Watching you two fight over me was fun, but..." Jezebel smirked up at them as she slid her hands down, "Why don't you both relax and let me enjoy myself, hmm?"

She squeezed their testicles to get her point across. The pair of them squeaked, looking at each other incredulously. But their cocks still twitched; they wanted more. What cute little toys for her to play with.

"Such good boys," She said, before swallowing Tyler's cock down to its hilt.

"Holy shit!" Tyler said.

"We picked a winner here, lads," Gordon said, dropping onto the side of the bed, "Damn, need to rest up after that..."

"Hey, uh... a little late, but is this safe?" Tyler asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Well, she is a succubus. Don't they suck your souls out or some shi-shit!" He buckled as Jezebel gave his head a gentle little nibble. She giggled, pumping her hand along his slick shaft and taking Liam down her throat instead.

"Dude... fuck me, if she does, it'll be totally worth it," Liam groaned.

Jezebel felt a little flair of pride with every small hiss and moan her two boy-toys made as she sucked and slurped her way around their cocks. She purred as she lapped the pre from their tips, moaned as she dragged her tongue along the undersides. A little ball-play here, a slow stroke there. She could see their knees buckle and feel them tense under her fingertips. The spade-shaped tip of her tail worked its magic on her bikini bottoms; rubbing along her soaked slit while she gorged on the two quivering wrecks in front of her. Just a little longer. Or a lot longer, if she wanted to be really mean. It was just too easy to keep them hanging on.

Liam finished first; crying out as his cock pulsed in her hand and splattered drops of hot cum across her face and chest. Jezebel laughed, sticking her tongue out to catch a few of them before Tyler erupted on the other side of her face. He was quieter, and that was a little disappointing. She loved the noises. The two of them fell back and barely kept themselves standing, looking down at her with disbelief. She slowly lapped around her lips, scooping up droplets and greedily swallowing them. She was slower with her fingers, holding them above her mouth and letting cum drip onto her tongue before lapping it up. They were completely enraptured by her performance.

"Aw..." She cooed, "I hope that's not all you boys have to offer me."

"That's why we have the big guy," Gordon grinned.

"Huh?" She said, suddenly remembering she hadn't been watching Bato at all.

A pair of strong hands grabbed her by her underarms, lifting her into the air. She squeaked as she felt weightless for a moment, free from his grip, and then the hands were on her thighs. Her head thudded against Bato's shoulder. He was carrying her. Holding her up by her legs like a ragdoll. She could feel his heavy breath tickling her hair. She shuddered as his grip shifted. She'd never even imagined being held like this. It was... scary. Exhilarating. The best kind of anxious. She swallowed as she stared down at the twitching member hovering just below her soaked cunt. Red like its owner, and fat. Thick. And with a condom pulled over it. That was surprisingly considerate.

"Like what you see?" Bato grunted.

"Mhmm..." She purred, grinding her arse back on his torso, "So strong too..."

"All the better for breaking bitches like you."

"Is that any way to talk to a girl?"

"Haven't had a complaint yet. Especially not when I get started."

"Ooh, a tough one. I'm going to have fun making you whimper." Where the hell had this confidence come from? It was the same one that had come up the first time. Jezebel loved it.

"Look, you may have gotten those other three around your pinkie finger, but no one outmatches me. And if you don't like it-" Bato was cut off by Jezebel wrapping her tail around his cock and balls.

"It's so cute when you boys think you get to be in charge," Jezebel said, her fingers digging into Bato's hair as she craned her neck round to face him. The look of fear and arousal on his face was priceless, "I've been really horny lately. So, if you think you're going to get away with a quick finish, you are sorely mistaken."

"You don't get to tell me how I-"

"Oh, I do. And what I'm telling you is that I do want you to -what was it you said? Oh yes. Break me. And I don't want you to stop fucking me with that massive cock of yours until I'm a screaming, shaking mess. But if it looks like you're starting to slow down, or that you're about to finish before me..." She squeezed her tail's grip tighter, "Do you understand?"

Bato swallowed and nodded.

"Good boy. Now... are you going to fuck me or not?"

His grip shifted, his hands under her knees and tugging her thighs up to her chest. Her heart was pounding away, her fingers digging deep into his shivering sides as he obediently pushed his hips upwards. A few false starts, before his cock-head pushed past her lips and-

"Fuck!" Jezebel cried out, her head flopping back against Bato's chest. He felt so much bigger inside her. And more and more of him kept pushing in, stretching her past her limits into almost painful pleasure. Slow at first, driving every inch in and out of her in a single stroke. She groaned aloud, rolling her hips along his shaft. Fuck, yes. Exactly what she needed. There was no way any of her toys could ever replace this. His pace slowly quickened, the room filled with harsh slaps and their combined moaning. Every hiss of breath was a command for him to keep going. Her tail unfurled from his cock, the spade tip rubbing and grinding along her clit. The pleasure was mounting, faster and faster. She could feel him start to struggle, his rhythm faltering. She knew he wouldn't stop, though; he was her fuck-toy, after all.

She was glad he was holding her thighs because her legs turned weak. Almost every breath was a moan or a cry for more. Even her tail was having trouble keeping up its rubbing. Her toes curled, and her eyes rolled, her face contorted with pure pleasure. Just a little more. Just a little more! Just a little- She screamed, drawing blood with her nails as her whole body shuddered. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She hadn't cum like that in fucking weeks. And she could feel another coming soon, Bato's thrusting continuing even as she rode out the aftershocks.

Bato roared behind her, pulling her down and thrusting as deep as he could manage. She moaned as his cock pulsed, savouring each little gasp and grunt of his orgasm. Every little quiver was like a snack, slowly sating her burning hunger. She drank his pleasure, basked in his pure bliss. She ground her hips down on is, urging out just one more squeak. With a heavy thud, he collapsed against a wall, his cock sliding out of her as she found herself some steady footing. A quick check to make sure the condom hadn't burst, and she towered over his exhausted frame. Poor thing was almost adorable when he was this docile.

"Holy shit..." Liam mouthed.

"Did she just down Bato?!" Tyler asked.

"Mmm..." Jezebel stroked her stomach; not ravenous, but... well, she could always go for seconds. Or thirds. Looking the remaining boys in the eyes, she ran her hands down her sweaty-slick skin. She could practically smell their fear. So sweet and delicious. "So... Gordon. About that hour, you promised?"

All three of the boys got a single gulp of panic before she pounced.

***

Jezebel stepped out of the shower, towelling herself off before walking across the room. She hummed to herself as she stepped over exhausted, sweaty bodies. A few of them moaned as she playfully pressed her heel into them. The poor boys would recover, with enough time and sleep. And they'd have some very fond memories of the party to boot. She stretched, her back clicking slightly as she let out a very contented sigh; the hunger was gone. At least, for now. In a few days, she'd probably have to gorge on someone else, and that worried her, but it was still nice to not be in full predator mode. Maybe she could actually focus on her studies.

Jezebel leant over Bato and retrieved her clothes, taking her time in donning the bikini and fixing her hair. From the sounds of things, the party was still in full swing despite evening approaching. Chances were nobody had heard anything coming from the room, which suited her just fine. Almost no one knew her here, and those who did undoubtedly wouldn't believe shy little Jezebel had put four meatheads under her heel. Although she did wonder how long her sterling reputation would last. Ducking in and out of parties was theoretically fine, but practice never seemed to work out that way. The four half-asleep boys on the carpet were pretty clear evidence of that.

She tiptoed out of the room, double-checking to make sure there weren't any stray drops of bodily fluids she had missed. The door creaked a little as she closed it behind her, but she couldn't see anyone. A clean getaway, if she could remember the way back to the front hall.

So naturally, it took her five minutes longer than it should have. Who designed the hallways in this place...?

She smiled at a few strangers near the entrance hall, trying to ignore the burning stares all around her. Did she miss something? They must know, right? Why else would they be staring at her? Well, she was kind of... hot, she guessed. Yeah, that was it. Nothing to do with the passed out host. A short rummage around in an armoire and she found her coat and quickly donned it. Almost out. Almost...

"Hey, Jezebel!" Aaron called to her, making her jump a little.

"H-hey, Aaron," She said, trying to smile at the slime-boy.

"Are you leaving already?"

"Oh, yeah... I think I've had enough partying for today."

"Really? Because I haven't seen you for a while. You weren't..." He looked around, "You weren't hiding in a room by yourself or something, were you?"

"What? No, no!" It wasn't a lie...

"Oh, good. I know a lot of people like you who would do that." Aaron grinned, "Did you get to know anyone?"

"Um... a few people seemed really nice..."

"So you got away from Gordon then?" He laughed, "Just kidding, he's an okay guy. Not the kinda person I expected you to talk to, but hey. Guess Nadia was right about that whole comfort zone thing, huh?"

"You could say that."

"Well, hey, do you want to hang around a little longer? Some of the entertaining stuff is just about to get started."

"I'm... I think I'm good for tonight," Jezebel rubbed her upper arms and shifted her weight from foot to foot, "Thanks for the invitation -really, thank you!- but I... I have a lot of studying I need to do, and..."

Aaron held his translucent hand up. "Say no more. Gotta work hard before you play hard, right?"

"Yeah," She gave him a shy smile, "Thanks for being so friendly."

"Hey, no worries. A friend of a friend and all that. Say hi to Nadia for me, would you?"

She nodded, giving him a wave as she slipped out the door. Jezebel exhaled slowly as the sounds of the party were muted. She wrapped the coat around herself, fished into the pocket for her phone and started dialling for a taxi. How much was she actually going to tell Nadia? Mission successful, obviously, but outside of that... Jezebel shook her head. One step at a time. She could tell Nadia after she'd caught up on all her assignments.

Or never. Never might work. Was that a dumb thing to do?