Jezebel's Tale Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

================================

Steve was waiting downstairs on the couch by the door heard the bell ring and got up to answer it. He had been surprised to get the text from Jez who was absolutely gorgeous and probably the best lay he'd ever had. He had figured it was a one night stand and she moved on, that was just the vibe he caught from her.

Surprised to hear from her he had offered to let them stay here while her apt. was unavailable, something about vermin he guessed. He told his brothers about the women coming and after they dragged out his story about last week, and learning the other girl Sandy was hot as well they talked him into putting them into the sex room.

They called it the sex room because it was an extra bedroom available for all to use for trysts that had small hidden camera's set up that led to the TV's in the common room.

They weren't creeps about it though, he had always let his 'dates' know what the score was and they were usually up for a little exhibitionist fun, if not he turned them off from inside the room.

Opening the door and letting them in he couldn't help checking them out. Jezebel was wearing all black, a tight skirt and black tube top. She had her dark raven hair up exposing her delicious neck and her blue eyes were arresting.

Sandy on the other hand had on snug white jean shorts and a blue tank top, her light blonde hair was down and flowing. Her bright green eyes were glittering with mischief as she returned the favor and checked him out.

"Come in ladies, I was surprised to get your call but we do have a spare room for you," he informed them.

He led them down the hallway to the sex room, trying to play it cool, for all he knew they wouldn't respond to his advance, nothing was discussed after all.

There was a king size bed and an attached bathroom, it was nicer than a hotel room but still fairly stark, it was obvious this room was not lived in.

Steve turned around to make his initial move by offering to get them some drinks and stopped, the thought frozen on his tongue.

He had in his life, seen quite a few fuck me looks from women, what he saw on Jez's face however made all the others seem like an innocent offer to go have afternoon tea. He wasn't sure how she was doing it, but it couldn't be any clearer so he decided to just jump in so he stepped forward and kissed her.

He felt something tugging at his belt so he looked down and saw Sandy on her knees looking up with innocent but oh so sexy eyes, he managed to get out, "Wait, before we start, there are cameras in here, if you don't want this to be watched we can turn them off."

===========================

Sandy did not think of herself as a slut, yes she loved sex but she was fairly discriminate, but there was also a heady freedom that came from being in love with her succubus, as well as connected to her thoughts. It didn't quite seem so bad to be a little naughty once in a while, to throw off society's judgments and just go with it and have a good time.

When he mentioned camera's she was honestly a bit shocked, but shortly after her pussy tingled at the thought of a bunch of frat boys watching her have her way with this well built man as well as her love. So after a second or so of thought she released his pants and wrapped her fingers around his quickly stiffening cock.

Looking up in his eyes she said in a contrived innocent voice, "You mean they'll be watching me wrap my lips around this beautiful cock?"

Without breaking eye contact she opened her mouth wide and took him inside her mouth, her breath brushing his sensitive skin. When she took as much into her throat as she could she wrapped her lips tightly around his girth and started sucking while swirling her tongue on his underside.

She started to bob up and down on his meat, every once in a while stopping to tease his prick with her hot breath and wet tongue.

==================================

Jezebel was so hot watching Dee giving that blowjob, wantonly giving an exhibitionist performance. She could feel the lust of the 4 men in the other room watching the screen and it was making her damp. She realized that Sandy could feel their lust as well, through her by being in her mind. That thought made her pussy tighten which made Sandy moan around Steve's cock.

Jez realized between her sensing Sandy's and others lust and Sandy sensing hers it created a kind of self reinforcing loop of lust that was really getting her going.

Jez kissed Steve's neck then whispered into his ear while he was looking down at Sandy, "Mmmm, I hope they get a good view of me licking your dirt road."

Jez pulled off Steve's shirt while rounding his body then fell on her knees behind him, sliding his pants down to his ankles. She licked him from behind holding his ass cheeks apart while Sandy continued blowing him from the front.

Jez made it into a show, trying to please the men watching and drive them wild with lust. It did not take long, she felt Steve doing his best to maintain control but he just lost it and started to spew ropes of seed into Sandy's mouth.

She heard him cry out, "Here it comes, oh god that is so good."

She crawled back around him as Sandy sucked the last of his seed out. She took Sandy in her arms and kissed her sharing the taste of him with her lover. Dueling tongues sharing his seed. When the kiss wound down she pulled Sandy's shirt over her head, caressing her body with her gaze.

She pulled her own shirt off and pulled Sandy into her, their breasts mashing together as she nibbled on her ear.

Jez whispered, "Should we invite more in?"

Jez could feel Sandy's lust spike at the question and meeting her eyes found the answer there, so she stood up and whispered to Steve.

She watched Steve's eyes get a little wide, but it must not have been too odd a request because he made a little signal with his hands toward one of the cameras and the room shortly had 3 more guys in it.

Steve gestured at each in turn, "John, Bob, Tom. Meet Jezebel and Sandy."

Jez was so turned on, she knew what they wanted and embraced it because that is what a succubus does.

She looked them each in the eye and then said submissively, "Yes, my name is Jezebel, but you boys can call me toy for the night."

She felt Sandy's nervousness at that, though she was clearly turned on by it at the same time she could tell Sandy did not want to be nothing but a fuck toy, so she continued talking but this time in a voice of velvety steel, "Sandy on the other hand, you will address as mistress, or she will take her toy home, understood?"

She felt laying out the ground rules at the start was a good idea, she was content, even eager to be their fuck toy, but she would never for one second allow Sandy to be abused. All the men nodded at this, figuring they could satisfy their base desires with Jezebel.

She caught Sandy looking up at her gratefully for both the sentiment and the action. She felt Sandy's nervousness disappear as she took on the persona of mistress. Not that she would be abusive to anyone, she would just be in charge of who was doing what to whom and when etcetera.

Sandy's eyes twinkling with both amusement and lust now said, "Toy, remove the rest of your clothes then help these men strip." Sandy then following her own statement finished undressing herself and Steve.

Sandy watched Jezebel undressing and then helping the men strip as she fluidly groped one, then the other, her body always moving in a pleasing way, her eyes and stance inviting.

She may have been the toy, the one to be used but in truth she was nothing less than a goddess at that point with three men under her thrall. They were all fully hard before she finished undressing them. Looking down she could see Steve was hard again as well.

She reached into Jez's bag and grabbed the tube of lube that Jezebel always seemed to have on or near her. She tossed the lube to John and they all headed as one to the large king size bed.

Sandy, eager to have her own orgasm pushed Steve down on the bed and mounted his cock, sliding down his pole, her wet pussy hugging his pole on the way down. Her core clamped down hard when she got all of him within her and she let herself go and enjoyed the feeling of all the men's eyes on her as she got off.

Jezebel was drowning in lust. Her lust, Sandy's lust and the lust of 4 virile men in their prime was driving her crazy. She couldn't wait anymore and she looked over to the three men and said, "Fuck me, I need your dicks in me, now."

Bob laid down on the bed and ordered her, "Get on then toy, ride my cock."

Jezebel licked her lips and sighed in relief and pleasure as she speared herself on Bob's shaft, she started to bounce up and down on his cock, her breath a series of gasps and moans as their flesh slapped against each other.

Tom walked up to the bed and grabbed Jezebel's hair and said demandingly, "Suck it slut," as he pulled her head down and stuffed her mouth with is meat.

Jezebel started bobbing up and down on Tom's cock as she swiveled and grinded on Bob's manhood. She felt so full and it was so damn good.

John knew what to do with the lube Sandy gave to him, he covered his finger in it and getting on the bed behind Jez's bouncing ass he stuck that lubed finger up inside her, getting her ass good and ready for his cock. Stopping her from moving for the moment he put some lube on his cock then slowly pushed into her puckered star.

Jez gasped around Tom's cock, she was completely full in all three holes and being used as a toy, and she loved every second of it. The full feeling below and the taste in her mouth as her body was invaded and ravished. She started bobbing and bucking, using her whole body to fuck these three men she just met a few minutes ago.

Jez started cumming like a freight train, her mouth, pussy and ass all milking the men inside her, with a small amount of succubus magic they all lost it together and started to fill her up with baby batter.

Sandy didn't think she ever saw anything hotter, Jez's muffled gasps of pleasure as the three men fucked each of her holes was so hot, not to mention the big cock inside her, plundering her depths. She exploded in orgasm, feeling her pussy tighten around Steve's cock.

As her fluids coated him, dripping onto his balls, Sandy knew Steve couldn't help but explode as she felt his cock swell against her tightened milking walls and pump his seed within her.

It was a long night, each of the 4 got to all of Jezebel's holes at one time or another during the night. They also got to at least one of Sandy's as she directed the swaps in a commanding voice.

John, Bob, and Tom headed out to their own rooms when they were all sated but Steve stayed.

They finally passed out completely the three of them spooning each other as they drifted off.

12