Jezebel's Tale Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she rose to her second orgasm Jezebel's thumb shifted to surround and stimulate her clit even as her pinky slid into her dark star, then expanded filling her up there as well.

Sandy gasped at the feeling of fullness and breathily said, "Oh god Jezebel, you are amazing, Fuck your nasty little Witch."

Her second orgasm struck like a storm, completely erasing her will and her thoughts. All she could do was feel the intense pleasure. Her mind drowned in sensation. Her whole body locked up as the orgasm continued at Jezebel's bidding and control for way, way longer than normal.

Gasping as she finally remembered to breathe she melted against the bed, unable to move as her body twitched and jumped in aftershocks. It took her several minutes to regain any normalcy.

They kissed and gazed into each other's eyes for a time, silently communicating how much they meant to each other. Both women sated for the moment they held each other and fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

12