Jezebel's Tale Ch. 22

Story Info
NSA Missteps.
4.9k words
4.82
17.1k
6
0

Part 22 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,986 Followers

Chapter 22 – NSA missteps.

Jezebel had found them after her little tryst with Natalie and Patricia. That was a little different, she had been used to being relegated to the submissive role with Sandy, but of course with those two she was happy and content to dominate the encounter. She didn't know where she learned it, but Patricia's tongue could do this thing... Anyway she had found Sandy, Rose and Daniel passed out.

She found out later from Sandy that her magic is dangerous in that state, because it can respond to any random half ass thought and try to make it happen. Luckily all Sandy was interested in at the time was giving and receiving sexual pleasure, the only damage was the very well fucked look the three of them were sporting when she woke them up.

"Arch?" she heard Natalie ask from the door.

"Come in Nat, what have you got?"

Natalie said, "Rose got this to me through her contacts, apparently Gregor is going to make a move at this coming council session. He plans to bring about 30 Angels loyal to him. The plan is to kill you, Sandy and Trisha. He hopes at that point Tony and Amy will capitulate to him. He wants to rule it all."

She sighed and said in the mother of all understatements, "That would be bad, the world would be torn apart."

"Do we have the other list yet, you know..."

She didn't want to say it in case the NSA was watching or listening somehow. She was paranoid but she still needed her cell phone on, not to mention her computer.

Natalie nodded that she did indeed know and said, "Not yet, information is still being sought."

She said, "Ok, so we have 20 guards. That might not cut it. Have Daniel get the word out to have people nearby. Also let Tony know, he might get some Demons on it as well. It would be better if you write it down and send a guard to deliver it. I don't want him getting wind that we suspect. Have you told Sandy?"

Natalie said, "Yes, and I think she could probably just handle it while we had a nap."

She snickered and nodded. "Yeah, as long as she isn't taken by surprise by something, I imagine she could."

She asked with concern, "Anything else going on? My angels are being awfully quite lately."

Natalie shook her head. "Everyone is happy with how things are going, no more orders to slaughter or be slaughtered. Other Arches might be pissed and grabbing for power but the everyday Angel is happy right now. I will let you know if it changes."

"Thanks Nat."

As Natalie turns around and walks toward the door Jezebel stares at her lovely ass and legs, suddenly rethinking her dismissal she says in a breathy voice, "Nat, there is one more thing..."

================================================

Agent Hawes mutters to himself as his ears fill with kissing and the sounds of sex, "We have got to get a camera in there!"

He flips open his secure line cell phone and calls his head agent Jim Thompson to give his report on this latest development. Although he has no clue what that list thing is they were talking about the news about the "Arch", whatever the fuck that means, named Gregor is something Jim needs to know.

==================================================

Gina broods over her homework. She can't stop thinking about Sandy and Jezebel. There is something going on there. She has thought long and hard about it, struggling to see their encounters through the haze of pleasure and lust. The strange men outside their apartment that are just standing around, either like stalkers or like guards, something definitely strange there.

The ridiculously long wonderful orgasms that just aren't possible despite the fact how much more turned on she is when with them. Fast recovery time meaning her feelings of lust fire up fast and high where normally she would stay a little more sated.

Sandy seeming to know things about her like when she was showing up, or even when she begged in her mind that Sandy move her touch a certain way, or slip a finger in her ass and she does it. It's like she can read her mind or something.

Her attraction to Jezebel fluctuates. She always thinks she is beautiful and is always attracted to her. But her lust seems to go like Jezebel's does, causing the attraction to spike. It's eerie, like she gets hotter when Jezebel does and vice versa. Plus she really does think that Jezebel's fingers got longer and a little wider that one time, her tongue reaching just a little too far into her dark star...

She rubs her legs together at that thought as her nipples tighten. Damn it, how is she supposed to figure out what is going on if she can't not get hot thinking about them? She slips a hand up her skirt and starts to tease her core as she fantasizes about that long wonderful tongue digging inside...

==========================================

Sandy is so embarrassed. She had never let her magic get away from her before, always careful to lock it down before losing herself to sensation during sex. Well no harm done and lesson learned, it could have been much worse. She couldn't help the grin that pulled at the side of her mouth as she admitted to herself it was not only lucky but fucking incredible.

Her nipples tightened a bit when she felt Jezebel's surge of lust, then the start of her succubus and Natalie getting it on. She let herself feel it for a moment then cut it off. She liked her connection to Jezebel but backed off a bit during these cases. She was feeling a little aroused though from the brief contact when Daniel came in to talk to her. She caught herself licking her lips when she looked up to see what he wanted.

She was surprised when he pulled her up into a heartwarming, body tingling kiss. She moaned softly when he broke the kiss.

Daniel said breathing hard, "I know it was an accident but I've been thinking about it all morning..."

"And?" she asked.

Daniel said, "Thinking about it had certain side effects," as he turned her and bent her over the desk...

============================================

Rose was going crazy. Her Arch was working in a spare room. They were still in the NY mansion and the thought of what happened with Sandy's magic had her so turned on. She had gone to see Jezebel hoping for some relief and had heard Natalie screaming Jezebel's name. Her panties got so wet she could actually hear a squishing noise when she walked away.

She decided at that point she would burst and went looking for Sandy, but at her door she could hear the salacious sound of flesh pounding flesh and Sandy's sexy voice demanding Daniel slam it in her aching pussy harder. She gasped as her body quivered with need and her hot center clenched, ejecting more of her warm sex juice.

She walked briskly almost gasping at the stimulation of her nipples as her shirt moved against her now sore nipples. Her and Patricia had an unwritten rule, when the Arch was working it wasn't time for role reversal and play, but she simply couldn't take it anymore. Her body was screaming at her for sexual relief.

She stopped in the hallway and reached up her skirt to pull off her soaked panties, the cold air of the room against her now naked labia made her center clench again, driving her to distraction. She marched right into the office housing her Arch and grabbed her roughly be the hair and kissed her Arch senseless.

She pulled up her skirt and sat on the desk, putting her feet on the chair, her feet straddling her Arch. Exposing her needy swollen lips to Patricia's widening eyes. Then she grabbed her Arch by the hair and pulled her shocked face toward her core.

Rose demanded in a harsh but breathless voice, "Eat me Arch, now!"

It turned them both on when she called her by title while making her submit at the same time. It was in fact the only time she ever called her by title, as Patricia preferred her name when in charge outside sexual games. She held herself upright by the grip on Patricia's hair as she lifted her other hand to tweak her nipple hard.

Her head fell back and she closed her eyes. Her quivering body jumped at the first delicious lick she felt from her submissive boss.

Rose purred as Patricia licked deep between her swollen velvety folds, "Yes, good Arch, make me cum Trisha, oh god don't stop..."

She was so completely gone before even entering the room, on the edge, that it didn't take long. She could feel Patricia effortlessly take her up and over her height.

She pulled harder on Patricia's hair as she arched her back, grinding her hot exploding center against her Arch's face with a strangled gasp. Feeling relief, blessed relief as intense pleasure suffused and rocked her hot body. She let go of Patricia's hair and slowly sunk onto her knees, now straddling Patricia in the chair. She snaked a hand down between Trisha's legs and pulled up her skirt to tease her core.

Her whole bearing changed with the relief of her ecstasy as she started to kiss her Arch softly. When she slipped her fingers around her lover's panties, pushing them to the side to tease Patricia's center, she felt warm moist lips closing around one of her nipples, sucking it in.

She felt fingertips start to pleasure her core again, teasing her toward another release, the mouth on her breasts sucking harder followed by a soft nip as she teased and pleasured her Angel's honey pot.

They were intimately aware of each other's bodies as they quivered together reaching their release. Instinctively reaching toward their heights simultaneously as Patricia skillfully played her body with mouth and fingertips. As she started to tip over into orgasm she grabbed Patricia's nipple through her shirt and twisted. Both of them crying out together, their eyes inches apart, watching the expression of rapture filling them.

She kissed Patricia one more time and softly drew back and fixed Patricia's panties and skirt then got off the chair. She smoothed down her skirt and looked at her Arch mischievously.

With a teasing lilt she said, "Will that be all Trisha?"

Her Arch struggled with a grin than said in faux seriousness, "I think that about covers what I needed from you Rose."

Rose walked out of the room with a light laugh escaping her lips...

========================================

Jezebel was in her office going over a paper for school when Daniel and Natalie walked in, both their faces looked serious. Her eyes widened when she was handed a thought rock.

She said,"What happened?"

Daniel sighed and she heard in her mind, "The NSA must have this place bugged. Gregor has been assassinated, as far as we can tell it was them behind it. Took a high powered round to the forehead when he left his mansion this morning."

She gasped and looked back and forth between them, hoping it was a bad joke. The implications of this were far reaching. If the NSA didn't let them handle their own troublemakers and started taking out the ones they felt were a threat to the U.S.... No one was laughing.

"What the hell were they thinking, we could have handled it. Hell you, Sandy and I could take out an army, two of us having sex at the time... I suppose they don't know that though, all they knew was he was going to kill me. Sandy made it quite clear to the head agent that would end in chaos and threats to the country... So what now? Ideas?"

They both shrugged apparently at a loss. Jezebel thought for a moment.

"We will have to discuss it with the council, in the open. They need to know what they started here. Everyone will be smart enough not to make overt threats about them in the open, but they need to see our damage control at the least. I have a feeling that Tony and the Weres will regret siding with me on the 'don't hunt them down and kill those who know' issue. I also need to hold a new vote. I assume that Rose and Patricia know?"

Natalie said,"Yes, that's where most of the Intel came from."

She nodded. Putting down the rock she said aloud, "Let's go to lunch."

===================================

Sandy was shocked, she hated the Angel but it was her influence for them to protect Jezebel that got him killed. She set about and made necklaces for everyone on the council including whoever replaces Gregor, plus Rose, Daniel and Natalie.

They would basically do two things, replace the thought rocks with something a little nicer and also block bullets from reaching their bodies. Snipers could kill any of them easily, and that knowledge was frightening. All her powers and some sniper with a rifle at 2000 yards could snuff her out in an unguarded moment. Well not anymore.

She supposed they could still send a drone though... Ironically enough explosive fire would be easier to live through. It was that hard bullet in the head that could wreck their day. They couldn't defend against that unless it was with an item that would always be active.

She also got out the head agents hair that she swiped and put it in the locket. She wouldn't be blindsided again. If he knew it, so would she. They could move to block him if necessary. Now if they could just figure out how to keep a war from starting...

Taking on the US government would be very complicated, and she honestly didn't want to. They needed to find a way to send a message, make sure that was never even attempted again.

When Saturday finally rolled around the Arches hadn't elected anyone yet for a replacement. They all were waiting to see how we dealt with this first and Jezebel was reluctant to force the issue with a command. Her magic or not they didn't want to stick their head out until they knew it wouldn't happen again.

She giggled as she walked in. Natalie had a great idea that they ran with. She watched as Natalie and Daniel set up a projector and got ready to give a presentation on the current housing market and what moves they should make around the world. It was all bullshit of course, designed to cover the fact they could have a discussion silently.

While they were doing that, she and the rest of the council would be deciding how to respond to what was essentially an assassination of a Head of State, asshole or not. That couldn't be allowed.

==============================================

Jezebel looked at her jade necklace again, it was gorgeous. Sandy had given it to her earlier and everyone should have one now. She really didn't have any ideas. She hoped someone did that didn't involve declaring war on America, because that would be stupid and suicidal. Still, they needed to do something about it that would make them back off a bit.

They all greeted each other and talked for a bit, trying to keep the amulet use down for just the discussions that needed it. If the listeners didn't hear normal chatter before the meeting they would get suspicious.

She was really wishing she was waiting tables right now...

When the discussion started everyone thanked Sandy for her protection in the necklaces, then they moved on to the subject at hand.

She thought Tony came out with a good idea,"We need to scare the ever loving shit out of them. We don't want war, they don't want war, but they seriously put their foot wrong. We need to show them what we are made of, then tell them that what they did will not be acceptable behavior in the future. If it happens again we go hunting for everyone that knows about us. It's the only way to limit collateral damage."

She said, "I like that idea, I am not up to killing them now and risking war, especially over a traitor who was about to try a hostile takeover of all the races. But we need to make them scared enough to let us police our own."

Amy shrugged and said,"I will allow the rest of you to make the decision, it was an Angel that died to a human assassin. If it was one of mine we would already be ripping into our enemies, but it was not, so I will respect your wishes in the matter."

She noted that everyone either liked or was neutral to Tony's idea, so they started to build a plan.

Sandy said,"I can take care of it if you want, he knows me, and I have a lock on his ass. I assume we want this to be private, let him pass the word to his superiors?"

Tony said,"What did you have in mind?"

Sandy smiled and told them. They agreed.

==========================================

Sandy was flying, she loved to fly. It always made her feel free and brought out her inner child. She hovered about 200 feet above the empire state building. Through the link to Billy, AKA Head Agent Jim Thompson she pulled him through a portal into a second gravity globe a few feet away. She watched as he turned red then pulled out a gun.

Raising her eyes Sandy said in contempt, "Yes, I suppose killing me is one way to get down. Idiot."

He narrowed his eyes and said, "What is this?"

She grinned at him and said, "The council's response to your stupidity of course. What the fuck were you thinking? We can handle our own internal affairs, you shouldn't have stepped in. If you want to help then share Intel with us, if you start killing council members you'll start a war. We all agreed however to stop with a warning this first time. If it happens again you will be declaring war."

Sandy started to deliver threats in a sweet voice, "It's a beautiful view don't you think? Imagine it at 3000 feet, where you will have plenty of time to think about what you did wrong on the way down. Or perhaps I'll put you 2 miles below the surface, or maybe space. What do you think Billy? Can I call you Billy? I bet your sister wouldn't mind, would she?"

His eyes bulged at her almost bantering cute tone delivering threats, which still made an impact hovering over the city.

He said, "You can't do that, if you declare war on us you would lose."

She nodded. "That is true. However we can't have you assassinating members of our government instead of letting us handle it. It is our business. Which basically means the NSA needs to stay the hell out of it. You might beat us, but not before I space your ass. I won't bother threatening your family, it probably wouldn't work, right Billy?"

She said to his shocked face, "Watch this William, you'll think it's cool."

She pointed down to a red car which disappeared and then appeared hanging next to them.

He said, "What are you doing?"

She smiled and said, "Gravity, it's something of a specialty of mine."

She created a gravity globe inside the center of the car and made it so powerful, but limited to a 20 feet diameter, that part was a little harder and took quite a bit of energy. The car imploded into a small metal ball the size of a baseball.

When he gasped she said, "I wonder what would happen if I did that to a building. Yes, we would lose a war most likely, but are you realizing the cost yet? It would hurt, badly. And I am only one Witch, imagine a whole bunch of us... And who knows, we might actually win, we don't have to fight everyone you know. Just the few that know about us..."

She shook her head, "I hope this ends it, remember before you get all up in arms about it, you started it with an assassination, this is our response. Encourage your superiors to stay the hell out of it, at least as long as we are uncompromised."

She sighed. She felt like a total bully. She admitted to herself it was a little fun, but she was horrified at the thought of using her magic against those in the shadows of her own government.

"Any questions?" she asked, smiling at him sweetly.

He said, "How did you find me, how did I get here?"

She shook her head, "I can find you whenever I want, and pull you or put you anywhere. I will not tell you how, a girl needs her secrets. Suffice it to say though there is no defense against it. I will tell you though I can't do it to just anyone, I need some exposure to a person first."

She had to give him that much, he was worrying she could snatch the president in the same way. No amount of reasonable discourse or even threats would alleviate that in his mind if he thought her capable of it. Nothing would stop a war in that scenario.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,986 Followers
12