Jezebel's Tale Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers

She blocked the life force from entering her body as she drained it. She did not want the feel of the bitch's essence inside her.

She asked Sandy, "Can you break into Tatiana's head?"

Sandy said, "I doubt it, why?"

Jezebel sighed and said, "Because I think she was hired, this was all a setup to get these two killed. I'd really like to know who hired her. But I can't let her wake up. She won't make the same mistake twice and we will die quickly and horribly most likely."

Jezebel sent fire at the Witch's form, Tatiana was almost dead anyway, she had stopped right before removing the last dreg of the bitch's live force. Asking Sandy a question wasn't the only reason she stopped. She never wanted to kill that way again, it felt to damn good and she hated herself for it the one time it happened.

"Are they free now Sandy?" she waved at Stefan and Lydia.

Sandy said, "Yes, and they had nothing to do with trying to take over the military here, he knows how stupid that would be. Tatiana was the source of that information, and the one who actually did it. As for who hired Tatiana, he can think of more than one person, including our newest council member, but of course there is no way to prove it."

She sighed. What now?

She went over to the bar and got a drink and slammed it back.

Stefan boomed out, his voice filling the room, "Thank you Arch, councilor. You too councilor Sandy. We must undo what that Witch did, but how do you un bribe an official?"

Sandy said, "Just discretely tell them all that the person bribing, or blackmailing them is dead. It might work, either way it's a mess, but it's not your mess. Think you can clean it up?"

Lydia nodded and her smile was back, "I am sure we can, we have been at this for quite a while now. Thank you for catching on, I assume we aren't going to be replaced?"

Jezebel sighed. "No, but watch your back, someone is going to be pissed if they spent all that money to take you out. I wonder if the Tatiana even knew who hired her at all... Where was she sleeping? Maybe there is something useful..."

She broke off as Stefan frowned and said, "Afraid not, she showed up in the morning from nowhere and left the same way at the end of the day. She never slept or left anything here."

She said with a smile, "I think I am satisfied, you Sandy?"

Sandy said, "Yes, more than I think. We are done here. They can more than handle it."

Lydia said, "Please stay for a meal, my smile may have been over the top but it is really nice to meet you both, can you stay for dinner?"

Jezebel said, "Sounds good to me."

They had a good time over dinner. Someone was definitely an asshole and after these two to be removed. How they were portrayed couldn't have been further from the truth. We said goodnight and actually made plans to have dinner again in a month so they could update us directly on what had been done to fix things. I had a good feeling about it when we left. Sandy teleported us to the airport.

We flew through customs having no luggage at all, much less anything to claim. As soon as we took off she teleported us home to our bedroom. It was a relief to be back. Sandy headed into the shower so she followed. She could definitely use a nice long hot shower with her beautiful sexy Witch.

She felt pretty good about things. Maybe doing this wasn't so bad after all. She had averted disaster and wound up freeing the beings she was set to kill. Even she admitted that the strip club couldn't compare to the feelings of satisfaction of effecting such a beneficial change.

Jezebel smiled when she saw Sandy filling the big whirlpool tub instead of starting the shower. She slowly stripped her clothes off, her skin flushing with heat under Sandy's hungry gaze. Her inner succubus could feel the purring lust coming off the beautiful Witch and she watched as Sandy started to strip down as well. Her eyes roamed over every sexy and well loved curves of Sandy's soft and silky skin.

Their breasts crushed together, their nipples hard against each other's soft mounds of sensitive flesh as she pulled Sandy into a long languorous kiss. She felt Sandy's hands run down her back and her body arched as Sandy's teasing fingertips reached her lower back and ass cheeks. Her center ground up against Sandy's leg as she whimpered into her mouth.

The water was high enough so they broke their kiss and turned on the jets before stepping into the hot water. She felt a pleasant tingling burn on her sensitive swollen labia as she sat down. She was pulled back between Sandy's wide open legs, her back pushing against her lover's large D cups as she felt arms slide around her body to tweak her swollen nipples.

She caressed Sandy's legs softly as she felt a sponge start to wash her back and sides, only to teasingly run around her body and graze her erect tingling nipples before soaping up her stomach. Her pussy tightened in need as her lover drew out the pleasure, teasing her mercilessly with the sponge. The Witch never quite getting where she wanted Sandy to go.

She moaned in pleasure as Sandy finally soaped up her aching tight breasts, her body clearly on the edge before Sandy even neared her center. Her sensitive nipples radiated sparks of pleasure to her core and then she felt the Witch's lips kissing the back and side of her neck.

Sandy whispered seductively in her ear, "Cum for me, tremble in my arms. Now!"

It threw her over into a mini orgasm as her body trembled and her center clenched tightly before releasing her juice forcefully. She felt it flow between her labia into the soapy water as her center radiated bliss through her body. When she came back down from her mini orgasm she was floating a few inches above the tub bottom.

Sandy was running the sponge between her ass cheeks, stimulating her dark hole and sensitive skin. She felt Sandy replace the sponge with her middle finger as Sandy stroked her back door and rimmed it with a fingertip. The sponge slipped around her body and grazed her clit while running down her silken folds.

Her body jumped as she felt Sandy soap up her swollen and erect clit and her heating sex. She felt herself tighten again, then tighten some more as her core filled with building pressure. She lightly felt her clit get grazed with every pass, it caused her molten core to coil even tighter with heat.

Sandy said breathing a little hard herself, "You're so fucking hot when you explode in my arms."

She gasped as the intense explosion of ecstasy took her into bliss. Sandy continued to rub the sensitive soft skin of her pussy lips while circling her rim, extending her rapture. She slowly came down, gasping for breath, her inner succubus purring with satisfaction as Sandy kissed her extended neck and held her arching and pleasured body.

She turned around and pulled Sandy into a deep erotic kiss as she reached for the sponge to get to work on her lover...

====================================

Katrina was scowling.

She sighed and got another drink, fucking politics. Patricia didn't seem to mind she didn't call a meeting to vote on letting the victims live.

Katrina shook her head, "You did the right thing of course, and they should have been spared as you did. But it was not your decision to make! You should have contacted Patricia and I with the amulet to explain the change in circumstance and we could have voted. You exceeded your authority by taking unilateral action, even if it was an obvious solution.

"We need to get the word out as well or people will think he got away with something, instead of being the victim that he was to a rogue Witch."

She tossed back the shot. If she had this job much longer she'd turn into an alcoholic. Or maybe it was if Katrina had this job much longer as she thought of the source of her stress.

Katrina continued, "It's too bad the rogue Witch couldn't have been made to tell who hired her, but she was too dangerous. The Witches have been hunting her for 75 years from her actions. No harm done, just don't do it again."

Jezebel grits her teeth and nodded once. She went to get another drink. It would be a long day...

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
3,001 Followers
12