Jezebel's Tale Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the agents said, "Where does it go?"

She grinned and said, "Vegas! I can send you somewhere else of your choice later, but I need to have been there, or know someone that is already there. I didn't exactly have time to plan you know."

His eyes narrowed at Billy at that, figuring out quickly he had been her ticket into the oval office. But he grabbed the president and went for the portal. She, Billy, the President and six secret service agents found themselves in Jezebel's living room.

Sandy closed her eyes when she got there, showing Cat what she had done and begged again for her to speak to the other Witches, it was time to bury the past and rejoin the human race... If she was wrong well, they could always hide again.

There weren't that many of them in comparison to Angels and Demons, and they had no distinguishing characteristic like Angels did, being mostly blonde haired and blue eyes. She just knew it would kill her to stay out of it, when she knew she could make a bigger difference.

=============================

Jezebel looked at the people in the living room in shock. Holy shit the president is here. Her second thought was that she had never fucked the leader of the free world before. She shook her head to shake that idea out then smiled.

"Glad you are okay Mr. President, would you like some coffee?"

She knew she sounded inane, but she had never thought she would be hosting the President in her house either. She looked at Sandy questioningly.

Sandy said, "He was about to meet some Angels, and not the good kind. Luckily I could feel Jim's panic. I don't know how long they're staying. This is the first place I thought of."

Jezebel figured out Sandy used Billy's cover name for a reason, so would not mention it.

She saw Sandy turning to the President, who was obviously checking her out. Jezebel smiled at him and winked as she heard Sandy ask, "Got anywhere in mind to go sir?"

She almost laughed when the secret service agent walked over to pat her down, she guessed it was ingrained and standard behavior. Given the President's lustful look she was dangerous in a few ways with no weapons. She pushed the lust down though keeping her inner succubus in check, maybe later?

Jezebel said, "There are more Angel's here, maybe a hundred fifty this time? They are staying in groups of 10 or so. I was about to go thin them out. It probably isn't the safest place for you to be, about half the city is destroyed."

Sandy said, "I can take care of him if you want to get going, I'll make sure he gets to where he needs to go."

That is when another portal opened and Cat walked through. The room got a little tenser as the agents took in this new Witch. She of course looked to be a 17 year old with piercings and a bad attitude.

Cat looked at the president and said reluctantly, "You and I need to talk."

Jezebel wondered what it was about but had her own thing to do. She made for the door, Daniel and Natalie joined her. They picked up their swords and went out. They hunted the city for a while before they found a group of ten. Las Vegas was sprawling and huge, with only fifteen groups of ten they weren't exactly thick on the ground.

They started fighting, the first few dying quickly. Jezebel looked up and saw one of the Angels standing back, he had a device in his hands and he pointed it at Jezebel, Natalie and then Daniel. It didn't seem to do anything but she saw the Angel smile and he started running.

Jezebel left the last three for her mates and chased after, but she slowly lost ground. The power of the armor gave the enemy Angel an edge over Jezebel in their foot race.

She wondered what that device was, and what it was about. She ran back and let Daniel know the Angel escaped. They continued to hunt for more groups and her uneasiness grew as they couldn't find any. Checking in with the authorities it seemed they all bugged out about the time they had fought that first group. Whatever that meant, Jezebel was sure it couldn't be good.

==================================

Uriel was enraged. How did the leader of this country escape, they had the building covered!

Most of his army was here so he wasn't having much trouble with the local Angel population as the smaller groups, he would have to attend to that soon as well. They were bothersome, but he wasn't truly worried about it. If all else fails they would resort to their stronger weapons.

He was reluctant to do that though, they weren't here to commit genocide after all, just to knock them back into mud huts. Still, despite the confusing escape the campaign went well despite the setbacks. He frowned as an out of breath subordinate ran in.

He said, "What," his voice cold and annoyed.

His subordinate got out breathlessly, "Report from a city called Las Vegas, close to this continent's west coast. They managed to scan the traitors killing our troops there. One of them, a woman, came back as half Angel and half Demon."

He smiled, "Prepare all the troops, and send out orders. I want everyone converging on that city now."

He sent a message to Ambriela and Gabriel stating he found who they were searching for. He smiled grimly. Once she died they could turn off the scrambler. Once that was done all the Angels fighting them would join their cause. He sighed then, almost a disappointed sound. It was the goal and would be good, but he would miss the challenge of it.

These humans weren't even close to dangerous yet. He watched as his subordinate disseminated his orders then they all packed up to move West. It would be a few hours now, and even the pitiful hope this world had would be gone.