Jezebel's Tale Ch. 30

Story Info
The Only Good Angel...
7.5k words
4.83
16.4k
6

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,982 Followers

Chapter 4 – The Only Good Angel.

Natalie was enjoying the spray of the shower, sluicing off the sweat and blood from her body. She hated the fighting but knew it was necessary. It was either that or lie down and wait to die. She felt the adrenaline and nerves start calming down. As she calmed further under the spray she found she had another need.

She needed sex, bad. She knew that was a normal response for life threatening situations but that didn't mean it didn't have an impact. She just needed relief. Her nipples tightened at the feel of the water stimulating her breasts and the feel of it cascading in rivulets down the curves of her body. Her center tightened in anticipation the more she considered it.

She dried off quickly after the shower and found Jezebel as soon as she walked into the master bedroom. Jezebel was still in a towel from her shower and looked delectable. She watched Jezebel smile. No doubt catching the lust she was feeling for the raven haired beauty. She pulled Jezebel from the chair she was in and kissed her hungrily. Devouring her lover's lips with her own.

Her pussy quivered as she pulled the towels off of them both, their breasts mashing together. She softened the kiss, her lips melting against Jezebel's pliant lips as they softly caressed each other's bodies. She pulled Jezebel to the bed and laid her down onto her back. She kissed her one more time then climbed up on the bed and into the sixty nine position.

Her burning lust was gentled slightly by her love for Jezebel as she slowly lowered herself onto her lover's tongue. The first touch of Jezebel's tongue shot pleasure through her body. She felt Jezebel's warm wet tongue explore the puffy hot lips of her core while she returned the attention. Her breathing turned to panting as Jezebel licked her exactly how she liked to be licked.

Jezebel's tongue seemed to grow as it violated her labia and entered her warmth, teasing along her inner walls. She rose quickly to ecstasy at that point, overwhelmed by her lover's lips and tongue.

"Oh. goD! JEZEBEL! Don't. Stop. Please!" she gasped out each word separately.

Her tightly coiled center erupted as pleasure filled her body. When she slowly came down from it she started to tongue Jezebel again determined to get her lover off as well. That's when she felt someone crawl into the bed behind her and something cold and lubricating being spread between her ass cheeks. She turned her head around as she felt Daniel's cock head at her back entrance and Jezebel's warm wet mouth sucking in her dripping swollen clit.

She smiled sultrily as she felt her sphincter stretch and burn as he popped his tip in. Then turned back to Jezebel and slipped a few fingers inside her lover as she attacked her clit with her tongue. She had to concentrate as Jezebel started to grind her pussy against her invading fingers and tongue.

Jezebel's pussy started gripping and milking her fingers. She extended her lover's orgasm the best she could as her center was filled in both holes and she lost focus.

She felt so incredibly full between Jezebel's long thick tongue in her molten core and Daniel's hot cock buried in her tight ass. The burn went down slightly as her ass adjusted and from the pleasure of Jezebels tongue and fingers on her soaked pussy. She knew she was ready for it so she turned her head around.

She moaned out the words, "Oh that feels so good, fuck me Daniel, fuck my ass hard!"

She was lost in pleasure and pain as she was brought back up to her height. Natalie screamed out again and again as her rapturous orgasm seemed to go on and on. She gasped as she felt his already thick cock expand, stretching her even more causing a pleasantly painful burn as Daniel coated the inside of her ass with his Angel batter...

==================================

Cat was old. Older than anyone guessed, much older. She had lived through the last technology purge by the Angels. She wanted to help, but she remembered what happened last time. People were back in huts, their beautiful cities gone. Atlantis being the only one even remembered, and that as legend. The humans had turned on the Witches then. She had watched horrors.

Even worse, most people burned as Witches or attacked simply weren't. The only real witch kills the humans had pulled off had been through surprise with an arrow, or a slit throat while the Witch slept. Even the weakest Witch could escape being tied up or put to fire. But that was the point, after seven thousand years of persecution should they risk it again?

Her heart said yes. She was a mistress of nature, and her heart cried at the millions dying around her while they watched in fear and sorrow. But she wanted... Guarantees. Or at least the promise of them. So she showed up in Jezebel's living room, and had been talking to the President all day.

She wanted the promise of his support. Of laws protecting them, and lastly approval for other Witches in countries where they will be hunted, and she knew that would happen. That they be allowed to come here and be protected.

Granted they had abilities to protect themselves from snipers and attackers, but no Witch wanted to go around killing just for the right to live. The idea of it was repulsive. So she watched as he made calls to get the ball rolling on laws of protection and sanctuary. It had taken a while to convince him it would be worth it.

She had an unusual ally in Billy that way. Apparently Sandy had made a hell of an impact on him. She realized this would be tentative but that's all she could do really, there were no guarantee's in life after all. She was satisfied he was doing what he said he would so she closed her eyes and contacted her sisters. All of them. She explained what she did and what her intentions were if they agreed.

The vote was still close, but enough sided with compassion and forgiveness to give humanity another chance with knowledge of their Witch relatives. She saw Sandy smile in relief, mirroring her own emotion. The ancient seventeen year old stood up and prepared to go. She thanked the President, shaking his hand, lifting a piece of skin without him noticing.

She trusted him, but not that much, she would keep an eye on things, make sure her sisters were safe. She gave Sandy a hug. This one had heart and would be an old one for sure. Unless Sandy failed in manipulating her DNA and died of course. As her mentor, Cat would be upset if that happened. She opened a portal to her island and stepped through it.

===============================

Sandy was relieved the rest of the Witches had finally voted to come out. She opened a portal home and walked through, her mates watching television. She had missed the fun earlier and was hoping for a reprise but the thought died when she saw the television. They were picking up satellite broadcasts through the satellite unit that was left with them.

Her mouth dropped open as she saw the reports. Angels all over North America were on the move, abandoning the cities they were attacking and moving toward Las Vegas. Why would they do that? Crap, Jezebel! They must have found out who and where Jezebel is. Her first thought was to grab Jezebel and run, in fact it seemed Daniel and Natalie was trying to do that right now.

But she changed her mind. Apart she, Daniel and Jezebel were scary. Together they were an absolute nightmare. Now that she had a green light she planned to take advantage of it. In a big way.

She said serenely, "No running."

They turned around and just looked at her.

She said, "I have the go ahead to take action, to bring Witches into the light. We should go out and meet it, together. If you know what I mean?"

She watched as understanding lit their faces and they watched as the army gathered outside Las Vegas. She figured they might as well wait until they are all in one place. Actually, why just wait, they had time. She walked around to the front of the couch and sat on Daniel's lap and wiggled a little and smiled as she felt him grow between her cheeks. She smiled wider when she realized they would have hours... At least...

=====================

Uriel looked around, his troops assembled, about to roll over this city until they found the abomination and destroyed it. He grinned in anticipation. Each of his units held a scanning device that would search for the scanned DNA, the bitch would not escape. Then he saw it, a portal, open before his troops. He watched as just four people came through and the portal closed.

He laughed as he realized she had come to him, did she think to fight such an overwhelming force?

He decided to kill her quickly, for her bravery. He got confused as his quarry turned to the lone male in the group and kissed him. What madness is this? They were soul joining? In battle? Then he felt it, the power.

He quickly read the lines of power and saw they were feeding an unbelievable torrent of power to the blonde woman. The blonde raised her hand slowly and let loose with all that energy, organized and deadly it swept through his troops and destroyed them.

As the wave of death neared his position his last thought was that at least he didn't die in bed. He died as a warrior, and then he knew no more.

==============================

Natalie didn't need to be there, but she wanted to watch. They walked through the portal and saw them. There were tens of thousands there, it was insane. Sandy had explained it, ten thousand would be nothing compared to the millions of nerve endings her lover had to emulate for the sex rings. She explained before that a Witch while casting, their mind moved lightning fast as they became one with nature.

She watched as Sandy built thousands of strong gravity wells per second to implode the soldiers. Her power moved across the field in a wave and it was horrifying to behold. She started to wish she didn't come to watch it happen.

Of course, she only had the power to create so many because of the soul sex. Without Jezebel and Daniel feeding her almost endless energy straight from their infinite souls, she would have run out of power after a handful.

Natalie was on the ground puking. She looked on the battlefield with horror. There was nothing left. Just red colored balls the size of peanuts littering the ground. She looked over to Sandy, she was not taking it well either. It was a slaughter.

The Angels that died, most of them slaves themselves, but deadly all the same. They were slaves perhaps, but also invaders of their world that needed to be stopped, no matter the cost. She knew it needed to be done. Didn't it?

There wasn't another way... Was there?

Chapter 5 – Gabriel's Revenge.

Gabriel was livid. He had just gotten done talking with Ambriela, going over what happened to Uriel. The more he thought about it the more pissed he got.

Uriel, his friend for seven thousand years. Dead.

The abomination in league with an Angel and a Witch managed to destroy the entire army invading North America in moments. If Uriel was not dead he would do it himself. Why would he gather them all in one place? He needed to answer this outrage with one of his own. He gave the orders that would kill hundreds of millions, the earth would pay.

===============================

Susan had watched the news last night. She was relieved. She had just turned 18 and the devastation of Washington D.C had ended. Not only had the invasion broken off and moved toward Las Angeles but there was a Witch there. She still couldn't credit it in her head. A Witch that had killed them all with magic. It was like a tale from a book or something.

She was taking a walk in a nearby park. She had been huddled in her apartment in fear for too long. The sun was bright and felt so good on her pale skin. She laughed when a dog ran up to her, the owner chasing after.

She looked up at the stranger, "Can I pet him?"

He nodded at her and she stroked the dog's fur. She then noticed the man's brows furrow and he was looking up at an angle above her head. She turned her head and there was... A silver ball. Just hanging in the air at a few hundred feet. It was hard to see, but it was growing. The dog started barking up at it and she backed up a little, nervous of both the strange dog and the feeling of instinctive dread overcoming her as she watched the orb up above.

She saw lights then, streams of color and light stretching forth from it. A kaleidoscope of colors. Suddenly she covered her ears at the sound of jets, ducking low but unable to take her eyes off the orb. She watched as two trails of smoke approached the orb as the aircraft pulled up and out of sight. She expected to die then, in fire as the missiles would hit the orb overhead.

Would she be safe just a few hundred feet down? Would the orb fall and crush her under its weight? She wanted to run. She just couldn't, so she watched as the missiles crossed the distance. She gasped as the missiles simply disappeared when they hit the swirling lights, like they had never been. Then she saw the lights flash brightly and spread, and she knew no more.

====================================

Jezebel cried. She watched the reports come in on the television. There were some world leaders left, the ones secluded away from their capitals. But the rest, even the ones in deep bunkers, were now dead. Every capital for each country across the world was simply... Gone. No explosions, no noise, they just ceased to be, a perfect half sphere of missing earth instead of a city.

Anyone standing outside the area, even just a foot away, was perfectly fine. It was like the cities were simply erased from existence. The amount of dead was, unreal. A number so large it simply lost meaning. Was this their response to what they did out in the desert? Everything seemed to lead back to her. Was being free truly worth this cost?

She knew the invaders would have come anyway, but that didn't help her really, it was abstract. They were here now, here early, because of her actions. She watched as a statement from Gabriel was announced on the television.

Further resistance will be met with more such lessons. This is what you must do. One, allow us to destroy your technology and knowledge, we will not allow the threat of a scientifically advanced human race in this universe.

Two, you will turn over Jezebel Andrews to me for judgment and execution. These conditions are not negotiable. You will surrender and allow this. We did not come here to commit genocide but further actions on your part to stop us will lead to just that escalation, I will wipe the earth clean if I must.

Jezebel gasped.

Sandy said sadly, "This is my fault. We should have found another way. The answering attack was more brutal then I could have imagined though. We need to leave Vegas, now. The humans love you and were behind you but, this is too much for them to handle. We need to go before they turn on you."

Jezebel shrugged, "Maybe they should. Maybe I should turn myself in. So much death, too much responsibility, I can't... I'm too young for this, too inexperienced. We never saw it coming yet we should have. It is obvious in hindsight that he would cause mass destruction for losing one of his armies."

Sandy sighed, "You can't take responsibility for this. It was my idea. Maybe... We will find another way. We must figure out something. But you will not be turning yourself in. We need to go now. We can figure it out later."

The four of them went to pack and get some stuff together. Jezebel wondered what hole she would be hidden in now. It was with some surprise that she ended up in the huge mansion on a Russian estate. Both Stefan and Lydia were waiting for them.

Lydia smiled and bowed, "Arch, screw that asshole, we need to fight. Better and smarter, but there it is."

She watched as Stefan also bowed and she bowed back, not feeling it but not wanting to cause a problem. She had done enough of that lately. She saw him scowl at her look of defeat.

Stefan said firmly, "Jezebel, we can't give in to them. Give yourself up and die? Give over all of us back into slavery? So what, they can pound us back into the dirt and caves? Only to do it again in seven millennia all over again? No, we will come up with a plan to defeat him and Ambriela. The risk to the world is great, but the safer way is no way to live."

Jezebel felt her stomach twist at his words. She knew he was right. But the stakes were so damn high. Freedom or annihilation? No middle ground there at all. She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay, but it needs to be a really good plan, or I will turn myself in. It's a huge pot to fold on, but I can't gamble on the entire world. Who knows what could happen in another seven thousand years, where there is life there is hope."

======================================

Penny was close. The proof was close, she could smell it. She had considered just killing the bitch but she is old, and has a lot of support. Plus she wasn't an assassin. She wanted to do this right. Show how corrupt and evil the bitch was before killing her career and ending her life in shame. There was so much more manipulation done then what had been done to her.

She sighed. It seems so petty after so many people just died. Even Amy and Tony had been white faced in council regarding the destruction of the capitals and promised to help with future engagements if the possibility came up. Still, Katrina needed to be stopped.

She wouldn't let the bitch step on her heartache or the destruction of so many in the world so she can grasp at power, and Katrina's time will come.

================================

Sandy was shaken. First she had been drunk on the power that she could wield with Daniel and Jezebel. All she had thought about was destroying her enemies. She didn't think about how she would feel about all that death afterwards. There had to be a better way to go about it. A way to spare some if not most of their enemy. Send them home, or maybe just free them from slavery and let them stay?

That might be too much for the world to swallow now though, not with so much death as payment for her stupidity. Still, who would have guessed at such a huge escalation? She sighed softly. That is when she came up with a plan, or at least, the beginnings of one. She sighed. She would need an Elf to make part of it happen though. She went over and poured herself a drink and downed it in one gulp.

She sent Jezebel her idea, which wasn't so much to actually attack yet, just to gain some more Intel. She opened a portal to that tree in the clearing in the Oregon National Forest and stepped through. It took about ten minutes, as if someone was waiting for her to show up. She followed the haughty Elf back to the village. She felt a moment of fear when she saw the shaman, but calmed. If it was her time there is nothing she could do about it...

She studied him as he studied her. Finally he nodded at her.

He asked, "So what brings you back here among us, alone even?"

She took a deep breath and said, "We need more information to plan our attack. To figure out how to stop them without the loss of more cities and millions of humans."

He tilted his head, "So you want us to spy on them?"

Sandy actually smiled with anticipation and said, "Nope, I want you to steal something for me."

He asked, "And what would that be that fills you with mirth at the thought?"

She told him.

He smiled and said, "I will do this for a magical item. Although we are expert in many types of magic the natural art of healing eludes us. You will make me an item that heals and have it ready when we deliver to you what you requested."

She stopped and thought. She really couldn't think of an evil use for healing, unless of course he healed someone evil. It seemed worth the price.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,982 Followers