Jill and Dan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was extremely intense," I said, "I'm pretty exhausted myself. You are fantastic, Jill, and every time we fuck it gets better. You're a lucky man, Dan."

I rolled us onto our sides and we lay coupled together for a long time. My cock was still quite hard but there was no way I could do anything with it. When I was younger I probably would have been able to get going again, but that was not an option now. Never the less it felt really good inside Jill's cunt which was still warm, soft, and enveloping.

"You really are a very sexy woman," I said, "if you wanted you could have so many men at your beck and call. They would do anything to experience a night with you. And, by the way, remember they've got cocks, not penises, and they fuck, not make love. Men like crude words."

She laughed and wriggled her butt against me.

"I know that and I will get used to it. I've just got to practice."

"I'm going to pull out now," I said, "Dan, come closer and look at your wife's cunt. I want you to see how open it is and how used her labia look."

I pulled out and watched as a thick blob of semen oozed out of her cunt and slowly edged its way down her leg. Her cunt was gaping wide, even though she was lying on her side, and her labia were hanging out looking loose and ragged. Her pubic hair was all over the place, wet and matted with semen.

"Jill my darling, you look thoroughly fucked," Dan said, "it's one of the loveliest sights I've seen in years."

Jill smiled but said nothing.

"Well," I said, "I think I'm going to leave you two now and go to my room for a long hot bath. I'm not sure what I'm going to do tonight but I'll certainly be at breakfast tomorrow, so perhaps we'll see each other there."

I leaned over and kissed Jill then collected my clothes and quickly dressed before leaving them and returning to my room. I ran a full bath and lay down in it playing back the day's events in my mind.

Things were working out well for me. I had a sexy woman at my disposal to fuck when I felt like it. Her sexuality was blossoming and she would undoubtedly want to experiment, which opened up some interesting opportunities. Her husband was happy with the arrangement and would not create any problems. I was certainly going to enjoy the rest of my holiday.

12