Jill and Dan Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out and a huge stream of semen trickled out and down her crack onto the bed.

"Oh dear that's messy," I said, "I must have cum a lot."

She didn't say anything but changed her position on the bed and, taking my cock in her hand, licked the cum off of my shaft and then my head, before taking me in her mouth and bathing it in saliva.  After a while she let it go and got up off the bed.  We went into the shower together then got dressed.

"I'll text Dan to come here and be with us," she said, tapping on her phone.

He arrived a few minutes later.

"Did you guys have a good time?" He asked.

"It was fantastic," Jill replied, "we've got a few pics and a video for you." And handed him the phone.

"Oh wow," he said, after he'd looked at them, "I never would have believed that he fucked you in the ass. How on earth did you get it in?  But the vid of the deepthroat is the best.  It's fantastic."

"Dan, darling, I told Alan how I felt, just as we discussed.  I do hope that we can remain friends with him but if you don't want to, I will understand and say goodbye to him."

"No," he answered, "there's no need to say goodbye.  I don't have a problem remaining in touch and hopefully seeing each other again.  I also don't have a problem with you two getting together again, but I do want to be there."

Jill looked relieved and turned to me.

"You see, Alan, now you know why I wanted to have you alone.  That was in case it was the last time.  We are leaving tomorrow.  I didn't want to tell you as I've had such a good time that I didn't want it to end."

"I'd sort of figured some of it out," I said, "but not the emotional content.  As always, I'm totally overcome with the way you handle feelings.  I can learn a lot from you, so I'm delighted we are staying in touch."

I turned to Dan and put my arms around him.

"As for you, Dan, I think you're a fabulous guy and I'm honoured to know you.  There are very few men who could manage themselves in such a competent and mature manner.  In like fashion to Jill, there's much I can learn from you."

It seemed like a good time to leave, so I made sure I had everything then stepped to the door.

"I'll be off now, but I do hope we can have a last breakfast together tomorrow before you go."

"Of course," said Dan, "we'll see you at eight, but we'll have to leave by about ten."

I opened the door and left...

12