Jill Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, don't just stand there," I said, "Come on over here so a girl can get a really good look at your equipment!"

As they ambled over to me dicks bouncing and swaying, the talkative, blonde one said, "I'm Jim and he's Dave."

And then I said, "I'm Jill, shall we get acquainted?" When they came over, I motioned for them to stand in front of and either side of me. Jim was on my right and Dave on my left. I latched onto both cocks with my hands and began to stroke them. Then I began to suck one and stroke the other, switching off every few minutes.

Jim soon said, "I can't do this much longer without shooting off. Let us get to know you now."

Jim told me to lie back. Dave knelt behind my head and continued to offer his cock to my mouth and I continued to deep throat his fat cock, a technique I had mastered only after long practice and failure. But it sure was fun learning!

Jim gently kneed me legs apart and began to massage my pussy with his tongue. He began licking up one cunt lip and then the other, straddling my slit while his middle finger found the entrance to my love tunnel and dived in and circled around. His thumb was rubbing my clit as that little nub telescoped into stiff and throbbing erection. My pussy juices began flowing in a stream and getting smeared all over both of us. His mouth and tongue then took over the action on my clit. When Jim's middle finger found and stayed on my G-Spot, I knew I was almost done for.

Jim's finger fucking and tongue licking had me for some time, bucking and thrusting with a passion. Dave too, was busy, doing a good job with his hands on my boobs, with delicious effect. My nipples stood out nearly three quarters of an inch in stiff attention as Dave rolled them around between his thumb and forefinger. The electricity Dave was generating in my boobs was nearly strong enough to arc between my boobs!

Then Jim moved up and began rubbing his dick up and down my pussy, mixing his leaking pre cum with all the juice I was leaking. With a guttural growl, Jim pushed his cock home, deep into my love tunnel and buried himself balls deep. It was just then that Dave popped out of my mouth and with a howling moan, and unloaded his wad in spurt after spurt of cock cream over my boobs and stomach, not to mention my face. He managed to get Jim in the chest as well.

Jim was thrusting like mad, his throbbing man meat filling me, "wall to wall," so to speak as it swelled and pulsed. He arched his back just before he made the final plunge to the hilt and he started pumping cock cream, lots, and lots, and lots of it in squirt after squirt! When he slowly backed out with a soft, fluppp sound, he was still dripping cum.

I did not last long under this dual assault. I shuddered and screamed, really screamed, my way into a gut wrenching orgasm just before Jim backed out of my pussy. My orgasm sprayed all over Jim's cock as he withdrew. I had already licked Dave clean and now I motioned Jim forward and took his half deflated meat into my mouth and proceeded to lick and suck him clean of our combined juices.

Then we all just lay there, all three drained and exhausted. The day had warmed considerably and we were all now sweating heavily. With all our sweat mixing with our prodigious amounts of love juices all over our bodies, we all sorely, and I mean sorely, needed washing off. After reviving some, I pulled the fishing pole and line up on the bank and we all, one after the other, dived into the small but deep pool near the bank and went skinny dipping to clean up. Our skinny dip is another long story. So is the night that followed as both studs stayed the night with me in my cabin.

*****

If you liked this story, please leave a comment and tell me. If you did not like it, you may tell me that too. I also appreciate your votes. Thanks, caprine.

12