Jill, Dan & Their Friend Larry Ch. 10

Story Info
Dan has the proof he needs.
6.7k words
4.2
55.4k
9

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers

It was Friday around 11:00AM and Dan had asked his boss if he could have the afternoon off. The boss told him yes, and he was going to go home and start the project Jill had asked him to do a few weeks earlier. But first he was going to get lunch and so he phoned Jill's office and was told he just missed her. She was already at lunch. He asked when she had left and the secretary told him, "Oh maybe 10 minutes ago Dan. She told me she would be about 2 hours since she was going to the mall and shop."

He thanked the secretary and said he would try and find her there and if not he would see her at home. There was nothing important and no message. He hung up and walked the 2 blocks to the mall. He figured he would catch a quick meal at the food center. It was a place that housed about 10 different restaurants and since he was ahead of the normal lunch hour traffic he would even be able to get a seat. He went to the chicken sandwich place and ordered the special for today.

He looked for Jill but didn't see her. He figured she was shopping and might come pass the center before going back to work. He saw a booth and almost ran for it. As he sat down he began to eat and watch the girls walking by. He usually didn't go out for lunch but ordered and had it delivered. He usually worked over his lunch hour and that way he could leave on time most of the time. So this was a treat for him. He was thinking with all these beautiful women running around the mall maybe I should girl watch more often.

He was eating and thinking about all the events that happened over the past few months since he had caught Jill and his now EX-best friend Larry fucking each other like animals. It had been a very difficult period in his life when he found out it had been going on for years. Maybe it had been the most stressful time in his life he could ever remember. He had wanted to kill or at least hurt both of them badly. So bad in fact he scared himself. But, with help of the church and doctors he and then they had managed to work it out and stay together. He still had that pain in his guts every time she was late or missing for any length of time. Jill knew it was still bothering her husband and tried to always be available to him at least by phone. But in everyone's life there are times when you don't get the message or can't be reached. But he and Jill were working it out day by day as they waited for the birth of the baby.

Then when he found out that the baby Jill was carrying was really actually his rather than Larry's it really helped him get passed the cheating. He really didn't know what he would have done if the baby turned out to be Larry's baby. Most likely he would have left her.

Even when the baby died, he stayed with Jill every hour missing a great deal of time at work. He had thanked his boss a million times for allowing him the time he needed. Over those long 6-8 months it took everything they had to stay together. It took Jill even longer for her to deal with the lost of the child. It really hit her hard and she had felt that cheating on Dan and the stress that followed made her loose the child. He knew it wasn't but he didn't fight with her. It was just one of those things that happen to people for no good reason, it was no one's fault

He worked and came home and stayed with her and held her while she cried and cried. He helped her everyday until she felt like she could face the world again. Then the day she told him she felt like she wanted to go back to work was a happy day for both of them. He felt that work would really help her and to get out and do something would improve her outlook. So he agreed and was all for it. It had now been almost 18 months since the death of the baby and 10 months since Jill had been working.

As Dan looked to his right he saw a woman who looked like Jill walking down the mall towards the food court. He was about to stand up, wave and yell when he saw her wave towards the opposite end of the mall. He sat there and figured she was waving to one of the people she worked with or a neighbor. He waited and figured when they came into the court he would wave them over to his table. As he watched, he saw her standing with her back to the court and then a man walked up to her. Dan knew immediately who it was. "Larry, that motherfucker, Larry was there talking to her!" he almost yelled it. As it was people around him heard him.

He watched as she hugged Larry pressing her body tight against him. Then Larry bent down and kissed her quickly. They stood there talking and laughing for a few minutes. Then Dan saw Jill shake her head and they both turned and walked away from the food court hand in hand.

Dan quickly followed them out to the parking lot and saw them both get into Jill's car. They pulled out as he stood there watching them turn right and drive up the expressway entrance. He didn't know what to do. He went back into the mall and called his office and told them to call him on his cell phone if he was needed since he wouldn't be home for a while.

He drove around and finally decided to head to his house to see if she was there. When he arrived he didn't see any cars in the driveway or garage so he drove over to Larry's place figuring she had gone there. Again, no cars there either, he didn't know what to do. He drove back home again. He parked the car and went inside. It was now 2:30 PM and he dialed Jill's office and asked for her again. The receptionist told him Jill had call back telling them she was sick and was going home for the rest of the day.

He hung up and was sick to his stomach. He said, "My lovely wife was cheating on me again, fuck it! With the same mother fucker, Larry. I will kill that son-of-a- bitch this time."

He left and drove around stopping at every motel he could find. Nothing, no car, no sign of them. He then headed for the bigger hotels stopping there too. He drove around the parking lot looking for her car. He didn't see it. He finally went home.

When he arrived Jill's car was there and he parked and went in. She was in the kitchen dressed in shorts and a blouse tied under her full 36 C breast. She was making a glass of ice tea and when she saw Dan she said, "Oh hi babe! I'm going to go sit in the sun for a while care to join me?"

Dan told her he might in a few minutes. He had to calm himself down. He knew this was the final straw but he wanted proof and enough evidence to keep her whoring ass from getting anything. He knew she would get some things regardless but the less the better. While Jill sat outside in the porch facing the sun, Dan made phone calls to all the banks and credit card companies. He canceled all but the one in his name. He closed the bank account and opened a new one at a new bank in his name only. He knew Monday he would clean out the safe deposit box and then take up his place outside her work place and wait for her to meet Larry again. With all of this set now, he took a beer and walked outside.

He looked at the woman he had loved almost all of his life. She was so damn beautiful no wonder Larry couldn't stay away from her. What man could, if she gave any indication she was interested? None he knew of that was for sure. He sat down and watched her. She was sitting there with her eyes closed and her feet up. He said, "Tired?"

She said, "Yes babe. That's why I took off early today. I told them I wasn't feeling well. This is the first warm day we have had this year and I just had to get outside. It's so nice here sitting in the sun on our deck."

I said to myself, "Well enjoy bitch while you can, because very soon you won't have this deck to sit on."

She opened her eyes and looked at him. She asked, "Is something wrong Dan? Why are you home so early?"

I said, "Well I'm playing hooky too Jill. In fact I called your office today to see if you wanted to go to lunch but I had just missed you."

She said, Oh that's too bad. Lunch would have been fun babe. I'm sorry you missed me. So what did you do? Have you eaten?"

I said, "Yes, and well now I'm not feeling to well. Something I ate I guess."

She said, "What can I get you? Anything you need?"

"To easy", I said to myself. "Don't start anything until you get the proof. Don't be dumb here Danny. Take your time and then hit her between the eyes."

She closed her eyes and smiled as the sun shown on her beautiful face. I said, "You know Jill, you are so beautiful! You get prettier every year. It's no wonder Larry hit on you like he did. God any man would want you baby!"

She popped her eyes opened and said, "Larry!! Where did that come from?"

I said, "Oh I think I saw him today."

She sat up and put her feet on the ground. She said, "Real...really, where....where was that Dan?"

I said, "Well I was walking towards the mall on my way to the parking lot and I saw him going into the mall, at least I think it was him."

She said, "Well! I don't want to talk about him Danny. That's over and done with and we have gotten passed it."

I felt like smacking her in the face, but instead I said, "Well I know why he did what he did. I mean you are one lovely woman. Any guy would love to have you. I guess I'm the lucky one!"

She said, "Well thank you hon. That's a very nice thing for you to say. And us girls love to hear that from our man. Thank you sweetie."

She looked at her watch and said, "What would you like for dinner tonight? Any ideas?"

I told her nothing I wasn't feeling very well. I left the half-full beer bottle sitting on the table and went to up to bed. I was sick. I laid there looking up at the ceiling thinking about my life and how fucked up it was. I don't know how long I was there feeling sorry for myself and then I heard her voice. She was talking to someone on the phone.

I got up and went down the stairs and sat on the steps listening. I could only hear one side of the conversation but I head her say, "Yes!! He saw you!! Damn it! I told you we shouldn't meet there didn't I!" (Pause, while Larry said something I guessed) "Jesus Larry!! If he were 10 minutes later he would have seen us coming out of the fucking mall together! We almost got caught again! I think we better stop for a while this is scaring me." (Pause) "Yes! I know!" (Pause) "I know! I want to be with you too! I mean if I didn't would I still see you after the first time we were caught?" (Longer pause) "I know we have been with each other for over a year since then!" (Pause) "Yes! Of course I do babe" (Pause) "And yes, I love it when we are together. But......." (Pause) "But......................"(Longer pause) "Wait!" (Pause) "Let me say something will you? I want to stop except for the Monday nights we have set up!" (Pause) "Yes this Monday! Understand?" (Pause) "It will only be for a short time lover." (Pause) "Until he's more comfortable with me going out in the evenings. First it will be on Monday nights while he watches football or some fucking sports. Then I can move to another night. But for now it will be just Mondays!" (Pause) "Yes, I'm telling him tonight about the quilting club! Yea I'm sure he'll be OK with it. Especially after I show him my work."

There was laughter and then I heard her say, "Yea, it's already done. Janice the old woman at the quilting store is making for me. But she is doing it in steps so I can show Dan and he'll think I'm actually working on it." (Pause then laughter) "I told her I wanted to surprise my husband and she agreed to help me. It's perfect!" (Pause and a giggle from her) "No she doesn't know the real reason silly!" (Pause) "And....and I'll show it to him in stages and he'll think I'm working on it every Monday night!" (Pause) "Yes, it's in pieces so it will look like I am putting it together on Mondays! It's a really great plan. He'll never know we'll actually be fucking out brains out baby!" (More laughter)

Then she said, "Yes, eight weeks, eight wonderful weeks, and I'll be with you every Monday night for the four hours! Jesus I'm wet thinking about what we are going to do to each other baby." (Pause) Yes me too I can't wait! God I hope I can walk OK on Tuesday morning! I mean the way you fuck me sometimes gets me so sore. No, he won't notice that. (Pause) "No! We never have sex on Monday or Tuesday night! Never! And by Wednesday night I'll be back to normal. You're cock will surely stretch me for a day or so but I'll be good by Wednesday!" (Pause) "I know I loved it today with you too. But shit we almost got caught! Yea, (laughter again). So you miss stretching my little pussy do you?" (giggle) "Well I miss your cock more!! OK! OK! Your big dick, Danny has a cock! Yes, I missed your big dick." (Pause) Ok! OK! Yes! See you Monday night! Right the RoadWay as usual! I should be there by 6:30PM! Yes, love you too! Bye Larry! (giggle) " Well if you keep it hard I'll keep it wet. Bye!"

There was a sound of a kiss and she hung up. I stood up and made a loud sound as I stretched and came down the rest of the stairs. She was siting on the sofa and looked up at me as she had the sewing stuff spread all over the sofa and floor. I asked, "What's all this?"

Jill was smiling and said, "This is what I have been working on. It was going to be a surprise! But now you have seen it I guess I'll let you in on it. I am taking a quilting class and I doing it on Monday night. Oh, if that's OK with that is? Please it's only $35.00 plus material. I want to make one for our bed."

She told me she had joined the quilting club on Monday nights from 6:30-9:00PM sometimes 9:30PM. It was just 15 miles away and if it was OK with me she would like to go and learn all about it. She planned to make us a big quilt for the sofa and bed. I agreed it was good with me saying that Monday night was football night anyway. She smiled and I knew now how fucking devious she really was. So they had been fucking again for over a year. That meant she actually never really stopped fucking Larry and this affair had been going on for 6 no 7+ years now! Well maybe it stopped for a couple of months when she first got caught but she had never planned to stop completely! It was very obvious now. What a whore she was. I knew I had to move fast now and have my lawyer file the papers quickly.

I went into the kitchen and looked up Roadway in the Yellow pages and found commercial two listings. One was a truck stop and the other was a motel way out on route 40 about 15 miles away. She even planned the distance incase I checked the mileage! "The fucking bitch!", I said to myself! "That's why I didn't see her car today. I never realized they would go that far away from town."

Well Monday night I would be ready. Saturday I told her I still didn't feel well and she left with her mother to shop. I called my brother Dave who was a guy who knew a guy who knew a guy about almost everything. I told him quickly what I suspected and he got me a friend who was a private detective. The three of us met at the house and he worked out a plan for the Roadway motel. He knew it well. The rooms were booked by the hour more than by the day type of place. Apparently it was a place where affairs were carried out all the time and if you gave the desk clerk a $50 you could talk him into doing pretty much anything for you. So with the assistance of a $100, the clerk set the room for Larry and Jill. The PI was allowed to place a tape recorder under the bed and put a camera in place on a shelf next to some cheap nick-knacks that would faced the bed.

With it ready, the wiring was run into the wall and into the next room where the PI was waiting to turn it on and adjust it should there be a need. They had all afternoon to set it up and make sure it was ready. The camera was very expensive and had to be rented for two days. It cost me $500 bucks by the time it was done. The camera was expensive to rent but made no sound at all when it was turned on by remote control. I didn't trust myself to go with the PI to the hotel. I knew if I saw Larry and Jill together that I would kill both of them or they would kill me.

So now everything was set and all I had to do was wait. Easier said than done, that was for sure. Saturday night Jill wanted sex but I told her I still felt sick, I wasn't lying. Then on Sunday night I told her we could do it tonight if she still wanted too but she told me she didn't feel well. She must have caught it from me! I guess she didn't want to use up her sexual energy. She was saving it for Monday night I figured!

Monday I dressed for work but went on a call and had lunch with a client. I called in and told them I was working on a plan with client and could be reached by cell phone. I went to the two banks we did business with and closed out the safe deposit box. I cleaned them out and then went and to the other bank and applied for a mortgage loan rate. I wanted it approved ahead of time so I could start looking for a new place. I couldn't live in my current house again that was for sure, too many bad memories. Once that was all done, I headed out to meet my brother and the PI. The plan was simple gather evidence and film them having sex. Then after I finished with them, I had dinner with my brother and told him everything. He told me I could live with him and his wife for a while if I had to. I told him no and thanked him. I then went to a realtor and set up time next week to look for homes. I knew I wanted to stay in a house not an apartment or condo.

Then I went home and waited. At quarter to 6:00 PM, Jill came in the door all in a hurry. She gave me a quick peck on the lips, missing one of them and yelled as she headed to the bathroom, "Have to shower and change for my class babe, I'm much later than I planned to be. Work was a bitch today! What would you like for dinner before I leave?"

As she shut the bathroom door I walked over and opened the door half way and told her, "I met my brother Dave for dinner at 4:30PM thinking you wouldn't have time to cook for me tonight."

She said, "Well wasn't that nice of you! Thanks Danny!"

She stepped into the shower and I stood there watching her beautiful nude body. I reached for her and cupped her left breast. She smiled at me and said, "Danny! We don't have any time to fool around now, get out of here you devil. I'll see you in a few minutes."

She pulled my hand away. I went into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. I felt like I could scream so loud, I would break the windows. When she came out of the shower she was wrapped in a towel. She was almost out of breath from rushing. She sat down and fixed her hair in a casual style like she was going shopping. Then she put only a little make up on. She didn't look like she was going out to meet a man and fuck him to death. She was a cool one that was for sure.

I felt that I was on fire inside. I hurt and felt sick in my stomach as my head started spinning. I was filled with sadness. I loved her so damn much! So much! I almost started crying and got up and left the room. When I came back I had composed myself and had a coke in my hand. I had decided to give her one last chance. I said, "Jill. I need to talk with you."

She was wiggling into a pair of jeans and had a soft yellow blouse with it. Normal panties and bra were also part of her outfit. Again, she looked like she was going shopping not going to get fucked for 4 hours by her lover. She looked into the mirror finishing up her hair and said, "Now? You want to talk now? What Danny? I'm in kind of a hurry babe."

I said, "Don't go. Stay here with me tonight. We can get in bed and make love all night until we fall asleep."

She smiled and said, "I can't tonight is the first class if I miss it I won't know how to start the quilt. I have to go to this one Danny. When I come home I'll make it up to you. She stood up and moved to where I was sitting. She knelt in front of me and unzipped my cutoffs. I watched her as she took my soft cock out and slowly stroked it as she looked into my eyes. She smiled and said, "When I come home I'll make this so hard for you!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
773 Followers
12