Jim and Cheryl Ch. 03

Story Info
Jim confronts his cheating wife in a dramatic way.
8.5k words
4.44
110.9k
90

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three - The Confrontation

NOTE FROM AUTHOR: This is chapter three of a five chapter story. It will make more sense if you read chapters one and two prior to reading this one. This is a story of a wife who cheats on her husband in a horrific way. She does things for other men that she would never have done for her faithful husband. He now has solid proof of her infidelity and is ready to confront her with how the new facts of her life will be.

*********************

With the exception of two long energetic runs and a round of golf on Sunday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday were spent pretty much puttering around the house, working on the yard and doing various projects. Saturday afternoon I tackled the job of changing all the locks. As usual I had to make another trip to the home improvement store to change out the dead bolt for the front door when I discovered that I had purchased the wrong diameter. Other than that, the project went smoothly even though it took a bit longer than I had expected.

Sunday evening over a few glasses of wine I started contemplating how I wanted to go about the confrontation. I knew that it would be taking place the following Saturday afternoon and evening when Cheryl returned from her California beach vacation. I hope she and big dick Grantham had a good time because it was all going to come crashing down on them Saturday afternoon.

Monday morning, I took another good run and realized that I was getting into better shape than I had been in years. I also felt better about myself which got me to thinking. Maybe for the past few years I subconsciously knew that something was screwed up in my life. It's possible that my subconscious had been nagging me all along and that was pulling me down emotionally which in turn pulled me down physically.

For a couple of months, I had been wanting to change out the sand in the pool filter so I decided to tackle that job which is always a bit messy. But I got 'er done and went in to shower and clean up for my 4:00 appointment with Jan. The appointment went well and she was able to fill me in on all the progress they had made. She even had a rough draft of the papers to be served on Cheryl as well as a full draft of the petition of divorce.

The demands we were asking for were pretty dramatic and I felt almost extreme so I asked: "Jan, do you really think that Cheryl will want to agree to all of this?"

Jan looked at me with a dead serious expression saying, "I'm sure she won't want to agree. But this state is not a no-fault state. Here adultery is still a crime and is a justified cause for divorce. We not only have an overabundance of evidence to prove her adultery but we also have ample evidence to prove that she would be an unfit mother."

Jan could see that I had a very troubled expression on my face so she asked what I was thinking. "Look" I responded; "I know we have a lot of evidence but there is a reality that I just can't get past. I know that Cheryl loves our kids and while it's true that she has been shitting all over our marriage, through all of this she has always been a good mom to the kids. I'm just not sure I want to take them away from her completely."

Jan's expression took on the look of admiration and she said: "Jim, you really are one of the last good guys in this world. I can't believe that Cheryl has let go of you just so she can play the role of a slut. She has not only slapped you in the face but she's turned her back on her wedding vows. I fully understand about the kids and the custody. I'm certain that when the judge sees our evidence, we will be able to get whatever we want so I'll write it up as asking for joint custody. I'll ask for exchanging both kids between you two every other month. We will also require Cheryl to live in the kid's current school district when all is said and done."

Jan made a few notes on her legal pad and then went on. "You will need to provide health insurance and I would think you will also want to take care of any other medical expenses not covered by insurance whether the kids are with you or with her. There will be no other child support since you are sharing the custody 50/50. Each of you will be responsible for the normal everyday costs involved during the time the kids are with you. Is there anything else you think we should include considering the custody issues?"

After some discussion, we decided that I would set up an educational trust fund for each child that would fully fund tuition, books and housing for them at the state university or trade school of their choosing. If either of them decides not to go to college or trade school they will not get the educational trust. Those trusts would be payable only directly to a university or trade school. Any funds not used by the time they turn twenty-five will revert back to me.

But starting at age twenty-five they can begin to draw on a separate $50,000 trust fund I set up for each of them. They must spread the payments equally over five years until the account is depleted. That should help each of them as either newlyweds or if not married it would help them with a boost as they start out in their new careers.

Additionally, upon successful high school graduation, I would buy each of them a car up to $20,000 in value. The stipulation being that we would pick it out together. Jan suggested we also include a clause about Cheryl's residency. This clause stated that if at any time, Cheryl moved out of the kid's school district, both children would reside with me full time. It further stipulated that we would work out suitable visitation for Cheryl and her parents if she were to move out of their school district.

By the time we worked out all this stuff it was nearly half past five, so I asked Jan if she would like to grab a bite to eat together before heading home. She readily accepted and this became our routine the rest of the week. On Friday I suggested we go to a nice Italian restaurant for dinner and then go back to my place so I could go over my plans of how the confrontation would go. I did want some legal advice to make certain what I was planning to do was lawful.

During the week, I had purchased six small video spy cameras complete with sound. They were activated with either motion or sound sensors. They were also hooked up to our home computer to immediately download all video feeds into one file. I placed two of the cameras in the living room, one in the entry hall, one in the kitchen and two in our master bedroom.

I explained to Jan that the reason for the cameras was that I wanted the whole confrontation on video so there could be no accusations of wrongdoing. She was impressed with my work to get everything ready but was also concerned why I needed so many precautions. "Just what do you have in mind Jim? Nothing violent I hope.."

"First of all, remember that Cheryl has no idea that I am aware of her cheating ways for the past four years. As far as she knows, she is coming home to her loving husband who undoubtedly has missed her for the past ten days or so. Keep in mind that I did call Cheryl on Monday and again on Thursday just to keep her thinking everything was normal."

"That was a good idea." Jan commented.

I continued: "Typically, when either of us travels we talk every night. But I had already told her that I was going to be very busy so we wouldn't be talking as often as we usually do. Believe me when I say that those calls were awkward for me. I was trying to pretend that everything was copacetic with us when it was anything but."

"When I called on Thursday, she was out of breath and sounded very flustered. I had a pretty good idea why she was out of breath but when I asked her about it she said she had to run to the phone which was in another room and then she had trouble finding it. Of course, I had my doubts since I could hear voices of multiple men in the background and at one point I could tell Cheryl must have put her hand over the phone but I could still hear her say; 'Stop that, I'm talking to my husband and he doesn't know.' The fact is, she didn't know that I did know. The only thing I wasn't sure about was how many men were in that room with her?"

I went on to tell Jan the reception I had planned for Cheryl on Saturday. I knew from past history that she and that bastard Ted would first be stopping by their office from the airport. They always told me that they wanted to pick up any mail or notes from other staff members that might need to be handled over the weekend. Now I think it was so they could get in one more fuck and suck in his office before heading home to their respective marriage partners.

Because they would make that stop by the office, I wasn't sure exactly what time shithead would be dropping Cheryl off but figured it would be close to 5:00pm. This is where things were going to get a bit tricky. I didn't want her to go into the bedroom or master bath only to discover that all her things were missing so my plan is to meet her at the door.

I went on to tell Jan that I would be dressed in the most studly outfit I can muster up with this set of Velcro and silk handcuffs and a twinkle in my eye. Normally she is totally horny when she comes home from a trip so I think I can make this work. Of course, now I know that the only reason she has been horny is guilt and wanting to make it up to me in her own twisted way.

So, my plan was to greet her with something like; "Honey I've got a surprise for you tonight but it is going to require you to be tied up a little bit, what do you think?"

Knowing her and the new slut she has become she will agree but will probably want to change and shower after traveling half way across the country. This is where it gets tricky. I was going to tell her that I didn't want her to go into our master bedroom because I have it all set up for our special night and I want it to be a surprise for her.

Then I'll explain that I've already hung her shorty silk bathrobe in the guest bath along with her favorite body wash and skin cream. I'll tell her that I want her to go in, get cleaned up and when she is ready to come out, she is to have nothing on except the bathrobe. I will let her know that I'll greet her with a glass of her favorite white wine and then explain what's next for our evening. "I'm pretty sure the intrigue of it all will keep her from going to the bedroom and master bath only to discover that her clothes and bath supplies are missing."

"Now here's where I need your legal advice. I'm going to let her tell me about her 'trade show' trip and of course I will know that whatever she says will be a bunch of hogwash. But I need to keep her talking until she drinks at least two glasses of wine. There will be no drugs or anything illegal put in her drink, just wine. I know Cheryl and after two glasses she will be more relaxed."

Jan had to ask; "Jim, you're not going to do any physical harm to her while she's tied up, are you?"

"No, of course not. Once she is relaxed I plan to explain that I am going to take her to the master bedroom where I will tie her hands and feet with her upper torso propped up using pillows so she is in a reclining position. I'll tell her that I picked up a sex video that we are going to watch on our wall mounted flat screen TV in the bedroom. I'll explain that we will watch it together while I open her robe to expose her naked body. Then I will proceed to tease her sexy body with feathers and my fingers and my tongue."

"This almost sounds like fun." Jan said.

And just to add to the stimulation, I will show her this ball gag that I'm going to put in her mouth so she can't talk and can't beg me to stop. "I'm sure she will be horny as hell and agree to this and that's what I want to ask you about. Will this get me off the hook so she can't claim that I forced her to do something against her will?"

Jan asked; "I assume the video you will be watching is where she was servicing those guys in Ted's office is that correct?"

"Yep, that's exactly what we are going to watch and I plan to make her sit through all 53 minutes of it."

"Oh, this is good." Jan replied and then went on to say, "As long as you get her clearly agreeing to what you are about to do this will fall under the category of two consenting adults, doing what they have agreed to do. Just make sure you don't do any physical harm to her with whips or chains or paddles unless she has clearly agreed on video to such treatment."

"No problem there, I'm not into that sort of BDSM stuff anyway. Her only discomfort physically will be the silk bindings with Velcro."

My attorney then said, "In that case, you are off the hook legally and if she tries to raise a stink afterward, we will have the spy cam videos to back you up."

"OK then, that's the plan and once the video is finished I will hand her the divorce papers and say, 'Cheryl R. Iverson, you've been served'. I can't tell you how I have been looking forward to saying those glorious words."

I'll then remove the ball gag and we will just have to see what she has to say at that point. My hunch is that she is going to be more than a little bit embarrassed. I'll tell her that her things have been boxed up and are waiting for her in her SUV. Then before she has a chance to yell or scream or throw a hissy fit I will simply let her know that I will be in the kitchen with a cup of coffee if she wants to come down and talk. Then I will leave the bedroom. "What do you think Jan, will this work?"

"Well Jim, I can't say whether or not it will work, but I can tell you that it is legal. As far as working, I'm not sure what you hope will happen as a result of all this."

"What I hope will happen is that Cheryl will feel like shit for what she has done and that she will spend the next two weeks crying her eyes out. That's what I hope will happen."

Jan looked at me for a bit and said; "Jim, I have to ask this even though I think I know the answer. Are you hoping that she will break down and repent and beg for you to take her back? What if she asks you to give her one more chance to straighten out this mess she has made of your lives?"

I must have had a puzzled look on my face when she looked at me. I was silent for a few moments before I said: "Absolutely not Jan! The damage is too deep and it's gone on too long. I'm only wanting to give her some emotional pain like she has given to me."

Jan put on her attorney voice and said; "In that case you need to have this audio my staff lifted off one of the internet videos. I know you don't want to see the images but just to set the stage she is with two very large black men who have, shall we say, some very big appendages. In truth, I'm glad you don't want to see the video because at least from my perspective it is truly gross. Your friend Ted is there sitting in a chair watching the whole thing with a smirk on his face."

With that she gave me a CD and suggested I listen to it before Cheryl comes home tomorrow evening. Jan then got up and started putting on her lightweight jacket and was heading toward the door. I touched her hand so she turned facing me. Looking into her eyes I said; "Thanks Jan, you've been so very helpful to me."

I kissed her on the lips and could tell that she was thinking of wrapping her arms around my neck but then paused. Again, I walked her out to her Mercedes SL500 and held the door for her. I couldn't help it, but I glanced between her legs and could see what I think were little black lace panties.

She smiled up at me at just that moment ... Busted! She just said: "That's OK Jim, I like looking at you too."

So, there I was watching tail lights again with a CD in my hand. It had been quite an evening so I decided to listen to the CD the next day and not break the spell of what just happened.

Saturday dawned as a bright sunny day which was in deep contrast to the dark emotional cloud that hung over my house. After my early morning run and breakfast I called the kids to check in with them. They were happy and telling me all about the fun they had been having at grandma and pops house. I told them I would pick them up on Sunday afternoon. I looked at the CD and knowing that I wasn't going to like what I heard I decided to get everything else prepared for that evening before listening to it.

I found Cheryl's shorty silk bathrobe and hung it in the guest bath along with her special body wash and body lotion that I had to dig back out of one of the boxes in her SUV. Then in the master bedroom I placed four tower candles and even picked a bouquet of fresh flowers for the dresser. I figured seeing the flowers and candles she wouldn't notice the cameras I had hidden nor the fact that some of her knickknacks and photos were missing.

Just for spite, I decided not to change the sheets even though I had slept on them for the whole week. After all I thought to myself, a dirty woman doesn't deserve clean sheets. She of course wouldn't know, but I did. I turned down the bedspread and blankets neatly folding them onto the bench that Cheryl had placed at the foot of the bed for that purpose. Everything looked nice.

I loaded the DVD into the player and had it cued up to the beginning. Next I took the ball gag, Velcro handcuffs and silk rope down to the living room. I got out two glasses for the wine and in general had everything all set up and it wasn't even lunchtime. I didn't feel much like eating but knew that I had a big night ahead of me so I fixed a sandwich and took it out on the deck. I was nervous and peaceful at the same time.

What a mess Cheryl has made of everything. I knew that she was even at that moment flying home from her fun little beach trip. Their plane was to land at 3:00pm. She normally didn't get home for at least two hours after landing even though the airport is only fifteen or twenty minutes from their office. I had always wondered why it took so long to get home after just a brief stop by their offices. Of course, now I knew why. As I mentioned earlier, I wasn't expecting her until somewhere around five o'clock.

While cleaning up after lunch, again I saw the CD sitting on the kitchen table but decided to take a nap before listening to it, so I did just that. Normally I don't sleep during the day but I actually got a full hours' sleep. I woke up refreshed and ready to go. Knowing that my cheating wife should be home within the next couple of hours, I took a quick shower and got dressed in my silk gym shorts and a muscle shirt. I knew she always said that this outfit makes me look sexy.

Working with my hair I wanted to look my best knowing that my performance would be on video. I went back down stairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed a cold beer and there on the table was the CD Jan had given me. "OK" I told myself. "Time to listen to this CD."

The CD sounded like it was very professionally made. It started out with the voice of a narrator who was obviously one of Jan's paralegals. It stated the date that the video was made and explained the cast of characters. It further proclaimed that the original video was on file with the offices of Milliken, Thompson and Shane and was available upon request.

It was clear that the CD didn't start at the beginning of the visit she was having with the two guys because is started right out with the sound of grunting from the masculine voices accompanied with groaning from Cheryl's voice. Then I heard one of the black guys say; "I'll bet your old man can't get his cock to make you feel like these can."

Her reply was sudden: "He can't even come close baby. His little wee wee just barely tickles the insides of my snatch. I need real men like you two hunks if I want to be happy and satisfied."

More groaning and then she added; "He hasn't made me come in years, I always have to fake it until I get a chance to see you and LeRoy again. You two have been making me feel like a real woman for the past three years and I wish we could live together so I could get rammed by you every single day."