Jim and Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,523 Followers

I gently pushed the straps of her dress over her shoulders and as it fell I stepped back just enough to let it go to the floor in a puddle around her feet. She had no bra on and just some lacy panties that were almost see through. She had let go of me as her dress fell and as soon as it dropped her hand went right back to my cock.

I bent a bit and kissed each of her nipples. Then I began to lick and suck on her breasts, one hand on the breast that was not occupying my mouth. My pants fell loosely around my thighs and I kicked them off. Her hands went to my chest, undoing the buttons on my shirt.

She pulled it off my shoulders and tossed it aside as I worked my shoes off of my feet. I slipped my socks off one at a time, never losing contact with her breasts. She had started to moan softly and her hands were back playing with my stone hard cock. I could feel her stroking me, almost with a feathery touch.

My hands went to her panties and I started to pull them down her legs. Suddenly she just reached down and tore them off. Ripping the light material apart and jerking them off in one smooth motion.

"I need you Jim. NOW."

"I've got a condom . . ."

"Don't care . . . I just want this hard cock in me now. I'm safe right now. Just give me your cock."

I was a bit shocked at her words. I wasn't sure if I should press harder to get the condom or if I should just go with the flow. She made up my mind a second later. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her smooth and very wet pussy. Her next move was to grab my cock and pull me hard to her. I felt the head of my cock slip past my fingers and enter her tightness.

It didn't matter now. She wanted my cock and she had it. I decided to not worry about the condom, even though I knew it was far better to be safe than sorry. I just hoped she didn't get pregnant or worse that she didn't have any STD's.

I was so worked up though I don't think it would have mattered if she had. I wanted to fuck this Goddess in front of me regardless of the outcome. Standing there I took her toned butt in my hands and as I braced, holding her weight, she raised her legs and put them around my back.

We stood, well, I stood there holding her as my cock fully entered her warmth. Her lips found mine and her tongue shot into my mouth. I could feel the nipples of her breasts rubbing on my chest as we began to move in sync with each other.

"Oh, God, you are so big. Your cock is huge. I can feel it hitting all the right places. Mmmm . . . fuck me Jim. Yesssss . . . yessss . . . oh, that feels so good. Mmmmm . . . fuck me . . . harder."

"God Diane, you are so tight. I think I may cum pretty soon too."

"Oh yes, cum in me Jim. I want to feel your hot juice shoot into me. Oh, yes, yes, yesssss . . ."

Diane began to shake and rock hard on my cock. I was hard put to keep my grip on her ass as she really began to hump on me. All her extra movement caused me to start to cum. As I did, she took my head in her hands and pulled me to her mouth again. Her tongue searching out mine. We climaxed together, shaking and moaning each in their own blissful moment in time.

As I came down from my climax, I started to feel guilty for having taken her without a condom. My thoughts were scattered and I didn't know what she was going to think now. She lowered her legs to the floor and I held her until she got her balance.

I was still inside her, and as she slowly moved back I slipped out. As I stood there, trying to decide what we should do next she went to her knees in front of me. Looking into my eyes she opened her mouth and slowly, so painstakingly slowly, began to swallow my cock. She didn't stop until she had taken all eight inches of me into her throat.

Her eyes on mine as her chin lightly rubbed against my balls. Her lips in my pubic hair, the head of my cock in her throat. Then she began to suck and bob her head up and down my shaft. I started to regain my erection and pretty soon I was once again hard as a rock.

"You know Jim, you have a very nice cock. I think I would like some more of what you got to offer me."

She took my cock in her hand and led me into my bedroom. Getting there she pushed me onto my back on the bed and then crawled up over me. Her head went back down on my cock as her legs straddled my head.

I looked up to see a clean-shaven pussy lips wet and begging for my attention. I didn't even care that I had just came in her, I put my hands on her ass and pulled my head up until my lips were touching her. My tongue began to lick along the length of her lips and once in a while I would let it play with her clit.

I ran a finger up around her asshole and lightly circled it, playing with it as my tongue explored her pussy. She tasted sweet and a bit salty. I figured it was our combined juices and as I sucked and licked her I could feel her shuddering once in a while.

Her lips were tightly around my shaft and her motions were long and slow. Her technique was different that any I had felt before. I should say that I had never had a woman take all of my cock in her throat before either. I lay there, sucking and licking her sweet pussy and enjoyed the best blowjob of my life.

At one point as I was licking her, she rolled her hips down and forward quite a bit and my nose brushed across her little brown bud. I felt her moan around my cock and that gave me an idea. I moved a bit and as I began to lick along her pussy the next time I continued right across her 'taint' and let my tongue encircle her hole. She shuddered and moaned hard and pressed back into my face.

I began to lick her little bud and spread her ass cheeks with my hands so that I could access her better. That also caused her hole to open up a bit. I stiffened my tongue up and pressed it against her, slipping it into her depths, until my chin stopped me from going any farther.

As she really began to shake and moan around my cock I began to move my tongue in and out of her asshole. I was loving this. No woman I had ever been with had allowed me to play with their ass. This was new territory for me, and I was liking it.

Using one hand to keep her asscheeks spread, I placed the other on her pussy and began to finger her. Once in a while I would rub her clit causing her to shake harder yet. I knew that she was getting close to cumming again.

She really began to work my cock over, I think she was trying to get me off before I got her off. I had other ideas though and carefully began to pull away and out from under her. She moaned and began to beg me for more as my cock slipped out of her mouth.

I moved out and getting up behind her I went back to licking and sucking on her asshole from behind. She stayed on her hands and knees, legs spread slightly. My fingers were working her clit and pussy over at the same time. She pushed back into my face as I brought her closer and closer to orgasm.

Suddenly she started to pull on me, trying to get me up close to her. I moved up and let my cock brush across her pussy lips. I felt her hand on me and without looking down I let her guide me into her.

As I pressed in, I found her to be very tight. Uncertain as to why she felt so much tighter than she had earlier, I looked down to see she had guided me to her asshole. I was pressing my cock into her ass. Another first for me. I had always wanted to do this, but never had been able to. Now, here I was, slowly pushing into Diane's tight and very fine looking ass.

She guided me in speed and depth working it in slowly. I let her take control of this since I didn't want to hurt her and ruin my first shot at anal sex. Soon I was fully buried in her ass. She held me by my hips, her face buried in the pillow under her, letting her bottom get used to my size. I was soon moving in and out of her tightness, marveling in the feel and heat.

I reached around and began to rub her clit. Her pussy was dripping wet and my fingers worked inside her easily. Her clit was hard like a little cock too. When I would brush my fingers over it she would shudder and moan loudly.

I felt my next orgasm boiling up from my balls as I began to stroke in and out of her. She was meeting every thrust of mine with an equal back push. We were really fucking up a storm by now.

As I began to cum, I could feel her tensing up. My cum shot out and filled her ass as we kept stroking and soon I could feel it lubing up the path. She began to groan and moan and then she started to cum too. Her ass tightened up on my cock and I found myself trapped in her, with no pulling out. I let my body stay close to hers.

"Oh God Jim. Yes. Ummmm. Keep pumping. Ohhhhh. Yesssss. I'm cumming!"

Afterward, we lay together hugging each other. Her head on my chest as she played with my nipples softly. All felt right and good in my world. I had just had the best sex I had ever had and she was still in bed with me.

I fell asleep for a bit and didn't wake until I felt her stirring. She had fallen asleep with her head on my chest and as she pulled it away it woke me. She was heading into the bathroom as I watched her.

When she came out, I went in and splashed some water on my face and wiped my cock off while I was at it. Coming back into the bedroom I saw her laying on top of the covers, still naked, her legs spread wide. Her knees were up in the air a bit and I could see she was wet. Her nipples were hard too.

She held her hands up to me and I slipped up between her legs letting her pull me up until we were face to face. My hardening cock was laying on top of her pussy, slipping over her wetness. I put a hand on her breast and began to squeeze it and caress it lightly.

She reached up and put her arms around me and pulled me down into her body. Her lips on mine, tongue in my mouth. Kissing, I felt her hand guide my hard cock into her pussy. When I started to pump in and out, her hands went to my hips and pulled me close into her not letting me move.

"Just feel me. Don't move, just feel my heat, my wetness, my pussy enveloping your hard cock. Think about what I feel like while I think about what you feel like to me. Little strokes. Very little tiny strokes, just enough to feel my tightness. Enough for me to feel how long and hard you are."

I understood immediately. She was wanting to just lay there and feel our bodies connected. I had never done that either. I found it to be quite sensual and erotic. We kissed and held each other. I was caressing her breasts and rolling her nipples between my fingers. She was rubbing my ass and playing with my nipples.

We laid there like that for what seemed to be hours. It was probably only a few minutes. All of the sudden she began to rock under me. I could tell by the way her pussy suddenly juiced up that she was close to cumming.

With her movement under me, I began to stroke long and slow into her. Pretty soon she was begging me to fuck her harder and faster. I complied, and pretty soon I was ramming my cock into her as hard and fast as I could.

We came close to one another. She went over first then I followed. Afterward we slept again, this time I didn't pull out of her. Later, as we slept, I slipped out. I felt it when it happened and it slightly woke me. I lay in my bed looking at her angelic face in the moonlight that filtered through the window.

I could only think of how beautiful and great she was. I wanted this to never end. I was feeling things I had never felt before and realized that she was far different that any woman I had ever dated. I knew she was probably the one for me. That one special person that everyone searches for.

In the morning we got up and fumbled around. I let her shower first and then I went in to take mine. As I was lathering up, I felt a cool breeze on my back. I next had warm hands rubbing my back. Diane had decided to join me in the shower.

We washed each other's backs then as I turned to let the water run over my head I realized that she had gone down on her knees. Soon her lips were over my cock and she began to suck my hardness.

I looked down to see her eyes on mine. I watched her, our eyes connected as she took me fully into her throat and then pull back until just the head was in her mouth. Her lips would firmly grasp me just under my head and her tongue would be moving around my cock in circular motions.

Then she would move down, swallowing my totally again. The whole time her tongue busy on my cock. Pretty soon I began to feel the stirrings of an orgasm approaching. I was still looking into her eyes as I told her.

"I'm about to cum Diane."

She just looked into my eyes and I could see them twinkle as she kept up her sucking.

"Seriously Diane, I am about to cum. If you're not careful you might get a mouthful."

She still just looked into my eyes and I felt her hands begin to pull and push on my asscheeks as she really began to move up and down my shaft. Her eyes staying locked with mine were driving me closer and closer and then suddenly I felt my orgasm hit me.

"Oh, God. I'm cumming. Oh, yes, oh, Diane."

Diane kept her mouth locked over my cock her lips tightly sealing just under the head. Her hand was jacking my shaft and yes, her eyes were still on mine. I lost eye contact for an instant as I came. She sucked and swallowed all I had to give her, never losing a drop. I had never been able to cum in a girl's mouth before.

Afterwards, while the water still ran down my back, she slowly and carefully licked my shaft and occasionally took me back into her throat. I never really got soft this time and pretty soon I was fully hard again.

"Ok, now it's my turn stud. Come with me."

She stood up and taking me by my hand, she walked us over to the toilet. Pushing me back and down, I was forced to sit on the lid as she moved up straddling me. Then, she lowered her pussy down, taking my cock in her hand and slipped me into her pussy.

Once she had me in, she let her legs go and fully dropped down on my lap. Her eyes were on mine again as she stuck out her tongue and began to lick my lips. We kissed as she rocked around on my lap.

As we fucked, I started to get ideas. Suddenly, I stood up, grabbing her ass and carried her into the bedroom. Diane was startled at first but soon caught on. I never pulled out of her and with each step she moaned. Once in the bedroom, I laid her down on my dresser. My cock was still buried in her pussy, and as I stood in front of her I took her ankles in each hand and put them over my head.

"Yes. Fuck me Jim. Take me, I'm yours."

I spread her as wide as I could without it being uncomfortable for her and began to drive in and out of her pussy. She grasped her breasts and while rubbing and pinching them she was crying out to me to fuck her hard and fast.

"More, harder...faster...oh God. Ummm. Yessss. Fuck me Jim. Harder."

I rammed into her again and again until I saw her orgasm begin to work through her body. Quick as I could, I pulled out and going to my knees, I stuck my face in her pussy and began to lick and suck on her clit. I slipped my fingers into her pussy and ass as her legs went around my shoulders and she locked them together behind my neck.

"Unnhhh. I'm almost there. Yessss. Mmmmmmm. Yes. I'm cumming!"

Her orgasm was one long drawn out intense one. I was happy that my little idea had driven her up and over like it had. She lay there, panting afterward, looking at me. I smiled and stood up. Her hands went to my cock which was still rock hard. I didn't care. I was feeling so good at that moment.

She was stroking me as she sat up on my dresser. Then, she slipped off of it and into my arms. Her momentum pushed me back and I ended up falling on the bed. She followed me laughing and then as she took my cock into her mouth, she said.

"I love to watch your eyes when I'm sucking you Jim. You have very expressive eyes you know. I really love it when you get all hot and bothered just as you realize that I am going to let you shoot into my mouth."

Sucking on me while her hands traveled along my body touching here and there. I was surprised when she quit all at once. She stood up and smiled at me.

"Time for something new and different Jim. I have this little streak in me you see. Just come with me sweetie. I promise you it is going to be quite fun for both of us."

Taking my cock in her hand, she drug me out into the backyard. Holding me still, she faced away from me and bent over my picnic table. Then, right out in plain daylight, she pulled my cock up to her and guided me into her ass.

I gently began to push in but she was having none of that. She reached back and grabbing my hips she pushed back hard and fast so that my cock was forced into her all at once. I heard her grunt a bit, then she held me still. I waited until she began to push and pull on my hips lightly, then, dropping her hands to the table, we began to fuck hard, with her setting the pace.

Her pace became almost a blur as she rutted with me. I was standing there, my mind in a daze. I was taking her in broad daylight in my backyard where my neighbors could see us if they just looked over here. Or rather, she was taking me.

She put one foot up on the bench seat, causing her ass to spread a bit and I could watch my cock going in and out. I was mesmerized by this, probably since I had never done this before. Not outside, not with anyone else either.

We fucked, and I mean fucked, until we both came hard. The whole mind-boggling thing about the risk of getting caught, or people seeing us all made it a very good orgasm for me for sure, and I think for her too.

We collapsed onto my table with me being glad I had overbuilt it. I had never thought I would be fucking a girl's ass right there on top of it. We rested for a bit then as I got up I saw my neighbor, Kate, staring at us through her kitchen window. I wondered if she had seen everything or if she had just gotten there in time to see us getting up.

We went inside and showered, this time each to their own. Afterward, Diane thanked me for a wonderful night and date, kissing me long and hard. Then she left to go home. I sat in my house full of warm and fuzzy feelings about one hell of a great night of sex with a beautiful and sexually alive woman.

Later that day Bill stopped by. He was hemming and hawing around before I finally told him to just come out with whatever was bothering him.

"I guess Kate saw you this morning. On your deck. Um . . . with a lady friend. She said that you . . . that is to say . . . Kate was just wondering if . . . oh hell, this is really none of our business Jim. Kate was just curious about your date."

"Oh, my date? I had a wonderful date last night Bill. She was very exciting and fun to be with. I found her to be one of the most beautiful people I have ever dated too. I could get serious about her that's for sure."

"Kate was saying that you looked very serious already. Um . . . she saw you . . . well . . . you know, having sex with her."

"Kate saw everything?"

"Yeah, well, she said that the lady led you out by your . . . yes. She saw the whole thing. I'd like to thank you too. She was so hot to trot, she practically raped me when I walked in from the store. I had no idea what had caused it until just a bit ago when she told me what had gotten her so worked up. Thank you Jim. I really appreciate it a lot."

I was a bit embarrassed, but happy that Kate and Bill weren't mad at me or something. It was kind of funny too. Diane and I had helped Kate and Bill's sex life without realizing it. I almost laughed as I thought of that.

Bill went home a bit later, after talking to me about my latest project. He was liking what I had been doing with the place for sure. That night I sat on my deck and waited for Diane to get home. I had skipped work all day, and after a brief phone call that morning, Shiana had caught on that I had company at home.

curious2c
curious2c
2,523 Followers