Jim Meets the Coeds Ch. 01

Story Info
Jim Visits Mel and Three Coeds: The Extended Family Expands.
14.3k words
4.77
139.3k
53

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 02/19/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers

Chapter 1 -- Jim Visits Mel and Three Coeds: The Extended Family Expands

"What was that about, Lover?" Karen asked as she welcomed me back into the living room with a hug and kiss. I'd been sequestered in my den and had just spent about two hours on the telephone with the editor and soon-to-be publisher of my two most recent self-help books, both written after a long dry spell and a lengthy time spent doing research.

"Well, I have to go to Ohio for a week. They're in the final edit stages and want me up there to work with their editor on last minute changes at the start of the week, and then to proof the galleys from their print house at the end of the week. It's a tight timeframe for them." I really didn't want to be away from the two loves in my life even for a few hours, let alone a week. My two lovers were Karen and Lynn, and now we'd been together for three years.

Lynn had actually fled to Florida from near Cincinnati, Ohio, leaving a drunk and abusive husband behind. I'd been her mentor and then her lover ever since her arrival in the state, when we'd been introduced through friends. Her best friend Karen from her new job had joined us shortly thereafter to make our triad complete. Since then, Lynn's divorce had been completed and she'd had a promotion at work.

While the three of us had quickly developed a robust intimate relationship with one another, that relationship had extended to include Mel, Lynn's daughter who was a senior at Ohio State; Robbie her fiancé; and Karen's sexy mother, Bev. Rachel and Carl, Karen's sister and brother-in-law had also joined our relationship, moving to Sarasota, Florida, to be close to us. Bev was in the fashion industry and traveled abroad a great deal.

"Do you have to prepare for the trip?" Karen asked.

"No, just show up with my laptop and the latest version of both books. They're trying for a side-by-side release and want everything to be perfect." I added, "Plus, Paul, my editor, said they'll want me to do a bunch of book signings around the big cities and appear on television here and there to tout the books. I'm going to meet their PR person while I'm up there."

"My TV hero!" Karen said as she came back and kissed me again. Lynn walked into the room and Karen turned to her, "I'll have you know we've been fucking a major author and television personality;" she gestured at me as she held me close.

"Oh really," Lynn said, "and how's that work?" She came and put her arms around the two of us.

I explained again about the books and the likelihood of a book tour and appearing on television talk shows in a few places to push the books for the publisher. Suddenly, I had two women hugging and kissing me. It wasn't that we didn't do this kind of thing a lot; it was that I always responded to their sexy bodies when they pushed them against me and rubbed their breasts around my body. I responded, as always.

Next thing, we were back in our big bed, and I was on my back with Lynn impaled on my rod, and Karen sitting on my face allowing my tongue and mouth to pleasure her. Both women were also rubbing, smoothing, sucking, and kissing above me; I could feel them move around but Karen's loins limited my view. She was unusually juicy today, and I was enjoying her tasty effluent to my heart's content. Somehow, when I concentrated on eating and sucking on her, I managed to have the intercourse last longer and be more pleasurable. Thus, I was doubly pleased.

Several changes were made so that each of us got to try their favorite positions and receive the sexual favors from the other two. My two lovers ravished my prone body, taking turns inhaling my rod and licking the juices from each other off of it, sitting and riding my shaft, and allowing me to pleasure them with my tongue. Then my body decided it'd had enough ravishing -- it just wanted an orgasm; some days I'm like that.

At the time I came I was in the missionary position over Lynn, slamming into her cunt with her feet up over my shoulders. Karen was sucking on one of her breasts as one of Lynn's hands held a few fingers in her pussy. I exploded into Lynn's pussy, having given fair warning of my imminent climax. After our well-synchronized orgasms, Lynn caught my prone form, and we rolled to our sides, allowing Karen and me to smooth and stroke her. We lay together in the warmth and love of our mutual afterglow.

"I'll miss you guys dearly while I'm away," I told them, kissing each of them. "Somehow I know you'll comfort each other during that week," I smiled at the two of them. They both grinned lecherously at me and at each other.

"How far are you going to be from Columbus?" Lynn asked.

"Ooooh," I said, "right there! I know what you're thinking, I should see Mel. I'll probably be within a couple of miles of the campus. I know she's near there."

"Right," both women said at once. There were those lecherous grins again.

*****

A night or two later, Karen, Lynn, Robbie (Mel's fiancé) and I were all floating nude in the pool after making love on the patio deck. Robbie was a regular visitor and was as in love with the women as I was, plus he was engaged to Lynn's daughter Mel, a senior at Ohio State. Robbie and the women all worked together at the same company -- Emptive Aerospace; Robbie had recently become their comptroller.

Mel had asked Karen and her mother to keep Robbie's horns short, in other words to fuck his brains out at regular intervals. We all like Robbie, and the women had developed him into a "stud muffin," as they called him -- someone they could count on to be a good and caring lover that delivered huge amounts of pleasure to them. Robbie had the enviable trait of being able to cum over and over again with only modest recovery times between his shots. I was mostly a two - maybe three-shot guy, by comparison.

Robbie usually came by two or three evenings a week for some loving. One of the women would see him at work and always extend an invitation. Other times, he said that the phone sex with Mel was spectacular and he admitted to enjoying two or three orgasms on various days with her as they verbally stimulated each other during phone sex. I knew she was good at that, because she called me every once in a while just to stay in touch.

Today, he'd come by and joined us for dinner. After dinner, the four of us had gone into the living room. We'd initially paired off, Robbie with Karen, and me with Lynn. He and I had carefully stripped the clothing from the women, removed our own, and then eaten them to several orgasms as they lay side by side on the oversized sofa. When we were done, they both joined us on the floor and we had a side-by-side fuck fest, Lynn and Karen changing between the two of us partway through so they could "sample" each of us.

We all found it very stimulated to be in the same room making love. The visual stimulation of another couple was not only erotic, it was inspiring, and we discovered new techniques and new ways to please our partners by watching each other. There was often a lot of talking back and forth between us as we fucked. That alone could bring me off.

Sometimes, as we'd done that night, three of us would 'gang fuck' one of the others -- particularly one of the women. Of course, it was all done with their consent, but we role-played a lot, even to the extent of dressing in costumes to help make our fantasies more realistic. We were developing a closet with our costumes in it for all of us to play with. This got used a lot, especially in the foreplay stage of our unions.

We'd ganged up on Karen that night. I eventually ended up in a rapid fuck of her pussy until Robbie and Lynn came and gathered around us. Robbie gestured to Karen's ass, and I pulled her down on top of me further thus exposing her rose bud to him. He put a little Astroglide on himself and then slowly worked his way into her ass. Karen was surprised but glad at the additional penetration, moaning and groaning with every new inch he added to his depth in her ass.

The two of us set up a rocking motion in and out of her, sometimes in sync and sometimes moving in opposition to each other. The more we did it, the louder Karen shrieked. She's very vocal and proceeded to tell us all about it. "Oooooh fuck -- fuck me! Fuck my pussy, Jim. Fuck my ass, Robbie. Lynn, suck on my tits. I am sooooo fucked. I'm such a slut. I love being fucked. Don't ever leave me; just keep fucking me over and over again. Let's get a fuck machine to fill in for when you guys are tired. Oh shit. Ooooooh shit. Oh, I'm ... I'm gonna ... I'm gonna cum ... nooooooooow!" She exploded, and the rest of us were still happy to continue turning her into a pile of jello.

We kept pumping into her body and sucking on her tits. Karen started again, "Oh, I want everyone's cum ... in me ... on me ... in my mouth ... all over Lynn. I want spunk. I want man-juice deep in my cunt ... in my ass. I want ... oh shit ... I'm gonna cum again ... Oooooooh shit." She spasmed again, and I could feel her cunt clenching my cock.

Again, we kept going, and Karen started talking to us all again. "Ooooooooh, right there. Oh, Robbie, faster. Jim, faster. Pleeeeeeeaseeeeee! Make me cummmmmmmm again. Oh. Ah. Eu. Eeee. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit." This time she exploded into a thousand little pieces of light, shrieking near the top of her lungs until her orgasm shut her down, and she collapsed on my chest. Robbie pulled out of her ass, still hard as rock. I let her enjoy my fullness in her even though I hadn't cum yet either.

"How can you guys hold off?" she asked as her breathing came back to her. She was panting in her afterglow. She rolled off of me and started to lightly stroke her clitoris, not so much to achieve orgasm as to continue the heavenly feelings we'd been delivering to her.

Lynn was sitting smiling at our group, having pulled away from Karen on her second orgasm. The way she was sitting was most provocative and very revealing of her slit that only a few minutes before had Robbie buried in it.

"Would you like a turn?" I asked Lynn. She smiled and nodded enthusiastically, rubbing her breasts to full erection again.

"Most definitely," she responded. "Who's on the bottom?"

"I guess I am again," I suggested. Robbie nodded in agreement.

Lynn came over and mounted me, leaning in, and kissing me passionately. The move exposed her rosebud to Robbie. and he was quick to move in behind her and start the process of working his large rod into her ass. Like Karen, Lynn started to moan and jerk around as he joined me in having her impaled on his cock.

When he was fully inserted, we started to repeat the process we'd done on Karen. Karen, in the mean time, leaned against the sofa and watched our lusty sex fest with Lynn; she was still stroking her clit.

Robbie and I played with our pace a little more, alternating slow and fast, in sync and not, as we toyed with Lynn. Lynn came once then again and then yet again in only a few moments.

"Are you in heat? Do you like being double fucked?" I panted into her ear as she leaned into me, accepting Robbie's cock in her ass and my rod in her cunt.

"Ooooooh. You know I do. I am your slut -- Robbie's too. This slut loves to be double fucked and triple fucked ... and if you emptied out the bayfront bar, I'd fuck everyone at the same time if I could ... if that's what you wanted your slut to do." She spasmed as a little orgasm swept over her.

"Oh shit," she said as the climax passed, "that was wonderful. Oh, next week you are going to be with Mel. I hope you fuck her brains out. I hope you spread her legs and sink your big beautiful cock into her tight little pussy and just pound away the whole week you're there. I hope you make it hard for her to walk to class. I hope you leave her covered in your cum so she goes to class dripping in your man-juice."

That was it; I was done. I had only seconds to announce my climax. I made several wild thrusts into Lynn as I felt the hot cum surge from my balls and race through my body to my cock. I was deep in her body when the first blast left my swollen cock and washed down the walls of her velvet love tunnel. As I arched into her, forcing her body upwards, I could feel the final thrusts from Robbie, as he sent jets of his spunk deep into his future mother-in-law. Lynn fired off too in a hail of jerky little sounds that flowed from her silken tongue. Amazingly, Karen seemed to cum along with us; I watched her double-up and sink to the floor, clutching her own hand to her cunt as she pulled her legs up, smiled sheepishly at me, and rolled in a ball to her side. I reached out and smoothed her head; she purred gently to me.

The four of us lay in a pile for a moment then gradually extricated ourselves from the pile of flesh. I continued to cuddle Lynn, and Robbie went and embraced Karen, pulling her into a horizontal hug that made the two almost one. We lay there cooing to one another.

Robbie finally said, "You know, I'd love to come to Ohio with you next week and see Mel, at least for the weekend. Would you mind if I came with you?"

I laughed and said, "Of course, not. You're her fiancé. Of course, you should go and see her." I thought for a moment and added, "Perhaps we should both see her and give her a taste of what we did tonight." Robbie liked that idea, and both Karen and Lynn encouraged us to go and leave Mel breathless and well fucked before we came home.

*****

The following Friday, Robbie and I caught a noon flight from Tampa to Columbus, Ohio with a change of planes in Washington. Robbie was telling me about Mel's housemates as we floated along at 35,000-feet. "They have a nice house about three blocks from the campus -- an easy walk," he said. "The house is a little beat up, and I helped them repaint the dining room when I was there a month ago."

He went on, "There are four of them: Mel, of course, and her old roommate from the dorms, Sarah McKinsey - a cute redhead -- pint sized, probably five-foot-one; she's a little shy. Chris Beckman is next; she's pretty, an ash blond, stacked, and could be a model just like Mel. Last, there's Holly Woodruff; she's a little on the chunky side but still cheerleader material. Holly and Chris are working on their master's degrees in biology and poly sci, if I remember correctly. Sarah's an electrical engineering major and, of course, Mel's a business major. They each have their own bed and bath in the upstairs of the house, and then there are all the common rooms downstairs. There's even room for parking their cars in behind the house."

About six o'clock, I pulled into the driveway of Mel's house and parked. Robbie and I walked around to the front door and rang the bell. A beautiful gal in jeans and an athletic t-shirt opened the door. "Robbie, how great! Does Mel know you're coming?" She pulled him to her and hugged him.

"No, this is a surprise," he hugged the pretty co-ed and clearly enjoyed the body contact. "Chris, this is Jim Rice. He's also a close friend of Mel's."

Chris said with a lilt to her voice, "Oh, I know who Jim Rice is." She came over and plastered her statuesque body against mine and gave me a huge welcome hug. "It's such a pleasure to meet you in person. We've heard ALL about you." She pulled back slightly and gave me a big grin. I guessed that Mel was the type to kiss and tell.

Robbie asked, "So, where is Mel? Is she around?"

"She had a marketing seminar until six," she checked her watch. "It's just six now and we'd planned on going out to dinner together, so she should be back here in about fifteen minutes unless she gets way laid -- or should I say 'laid along the way'?" Chris looked at me with what could only be described as a shit eating grin. Now, I was sure that Mel kissed and told.

"Come on in. Mel will be thrilled you're both here. Can I get you a beer? Some wine -- we have both colors?" Robbie accepted the offer of a beer, and I requested a white wine with a couple of ice cubes. Chris escorted us into the living room, and then left to get our beverages. I noted her trim backside as the pretty blond disappeared around the corner into the kitchen.

Robbie gave me an unofficial tour of the downstairs just before Chris arrived with his beer and my wine. I noted she'd gotten herself a red wine. She asked, "How come you didn't tell Mel you were coming? What if she'd gone down to Florida?" she laughed at the thought.

"Well, I did talk to her, and I know she was planning on working on a paper over the weekend," Robbie said. "I guess we'll screw up her schedule a bit, but hopefully she won't mind. I have to be out of here early on Monday morning. Jim is staying until next Friday -- possibly longer depending on his publisher."

"Publisher?" Chris asked.

"Yes," I answered. "I've just about completed two self-help books. One on surviving and thriving in tough times, and the other on polyamorous relationships -- an extended family, if you will, but more from a love-in-action point of view. We're trying to finish up both manuscripts completely on Monday or Tuesday, send them to the printer and have galley proofs back on Thursday. My hope is that I'll finish editing those by the end of Friday. I may even have to stay over next weekend if we don't finish."

"Where are you staying?" Chris asked looking at the two of us.

"Robbie's staying here. I thought I'd get something nearby since I have the car. At least I know Ohio State doesn't have a home game this weekend, so I figured I could get a room just about anyplace."

"Yea, you're probably right," Chris responded; and then she squinted her eyes a little and looked at me sort of funny again. "You know you could stay with me. I have a big bed." I blushed at her unexpected offer. Not only did Mel kiss and tell, she'd advertised for me.

"I'll ... errr ... I'll let you know on that one," I replied giving her a nice smile. I felt a stir in my pants at the thought of a night with Chris.

Chris laughed. I wondered whether I could keep up with the sexual prowess of this pretty young woman.

Another young woman came bounding through the front door. She yelled, "I hate fucking thermodynamics!" and I heard the sound of a pile of books crash in a corner of the hallway, and then a pretty, pint-sized, redhead with perfect bosoms danced into the living room chanting, "... and it's the weekend ... the weekend's here ... oh, I love weekends ... and it's the weekend." She saw Robbie and I standing there with Chris, and suddenly froze in position, embarrassed by her little dance of joy.

"Oh, dear," she said.

Chris said, "Gentlemen, may I introduce Sarah."

"Robbie!" Sarah exclaimed and came bounding into his arms with a big kiss and hug. "What are you doing here?" He explained our trip, and his being here with me as a surprise for Mel.

Sarah turned to me after she understood who I was, "Oh, my God. You're Jim Rice. Wow, I never thought I'd get to meet you in person. This is an honor." I guessed that Mel's advertising verged on idol worship; for that, I was most appreciative.

I bowed to Sarah, took her hand in mine, and kissed it in seventeenth century fashion.

I heard the front door open and close again. Mel stuck her head into the living room and did a double take and then a triple take. "OH MY GOD!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Since I stood nearer the door, Mel came flying into my arms and kissed me, and then bounced into Robbie's arms as she smothered him with kisses. The other two girls stood and watched her impromptu performance.

"Now, that's what I call a good welcome," I finally offered as Mel slowed down in showering Robbie with kisses. She pulled me to her as well and kissed me again -- hard. There was no doubt that both Robbie and I had a special relationship with this gorgeous young blond. You don't get kisses such as we were getting otherwise.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,982 Followers