Jimmy and Penny Ch. 01

Story Info
Cougar cub wants his cougar mom.
5.4k words
4.59
268.2k
163

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: If you are not 18 or older, please leave this page immediately.

Incest—a word that has extreme negative connotations. The image that most often comes about when the word is mentioned is that of a father forcing himself on his daughter. Any forcible sex act, especially done by a parent to a child, should result in the parent being punished in legal and non-legal ways.

This is a fantasy of consensual incest between adults. It is intended for adults who are interested in reading about consensual sex between relatives. If this offends you, do not continue any further.

*

Man, is she smoking hot! Jimmy thought to himself.

Raven, wavy hair which fell several inches past her shoulders. Brown eyes that looked soft and sensuous. Full, alluring lips. 5' 6", 119 lbs. A rack of breasts that appeared to be in the 36-37" neighborhood. An ass so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it. How can she not be hot? She bore a resemblance to Salma Hayek. The woman Jimmy was looking at and mentally lost in was a cougar and a MILF. Penny was 41, and he saw her every day since the spring.

One problem. Actually Jimmy looked at it as a challenge. She was his mother.

Young men are not supposed to look upon their mothers with lust. Young boys are not supposed to think X-rated thoughts about their female parent, ala Kay Parker. But Jimmy was not most young men. The 22 year old, 6' 1" and handsome, was built like a jock but without the stereotypical jock brain. He did not care what society thought especially when you are given such a golden opportunity.

Several months before his college graduation, Jimmy's parents filed for an uncontested divorce. Penny initiated the proceedings after discovering her husband was cheating on her. She unexpectedly visited him one day for lunch at his shipping business and found his barely legal secretary on her knees giving oral dictation. He right-away agreed to the split, contending he preferred his younger lady. Jimmy, away at the university, had no idea of his father's liaison. During spring break, he went home to see his parents (instead of the typical college kid going wild on spring break.) He was devastated at the divorce.

The seed was planted one day during his stay at home for Jimmy to start considering his mother as a drop-dead gorgeous woman. He was all by himself watching television in the living room. He truly wasn't concentrating on MTV. His mind was like a washing machine on the spin cycle. His thoughts were on his father and what he did. Jimmy leaped from his chair to standing in front of the TV.

"How the hell can Dad do this?!" He ran his fingers through his full, brown hair. His face was an expression of both anger and hurt.

"How the hell can he cheat on Mom. She's such a fox!" The last statement snapped Jimmy out of his anti-father thoughts. He was shocked he said this. He realized in order for him to say it, he had to think it first. He was surprised that his mind created such an image of his mother. Sure he knew she looked like the sultry Mexican actress, and on more than one occasion had to remind his friends that she was his mother and not a MILF or a cougar. But his mindset had just instantaneously changed. They were right. She is a MILF and a cougar!

A combination of protectiveness and ordinary young male sexuality now entered his brain. She was his. She was his mother, his MILF, his cougar and he wanted her—sexually. He wanted to French kiss her willing mouth...to squeeze and orally savor her large and eager breasts...to tickle and taste her starving and receptive pussy...to have her succulent lips wrap around his 9 inches of hard manhood and then swallow his load...and to fuck her like there was no tomorrow, satisfying both her and himself over and over again.

He knew this was off the charts. But everyday—every moment—after he jumped from the chair, Jimmy saw Penny and her exquisite beauty as reinforcement of his new thinking. Every stretch of a dress or top across her ripe mammaries...every time jeans were snug and displayed her half-moon-like ass crack...every time shorts highlighted the V between her smooth thighs, Jimmy felt more and more comfortable with being sexually attracted to his mother, and the opportunity that was before him. Here was a ravishing woman, dumped by her husband for a younger lady, living under the same roof. What's a normal guy going to do or want to do?

But dude, she's your mom. That fact as a hindrance to Jimmy's intentions lasted maybe two seconds. The illicit nature of what he was fantasizing about ignited his hormone-running mind like a wildfire.

Jimmy began planning to seduce his mother.

For the rest of the senior year he would stay at home. Driving to and from the campus was a bit of a pain in the ass. It was almost two hours each way. But with his new found affection and objective, he didn't care.

He realized this would take some time. Besides the incestuous aspect, there was the fact that she had been severely burned by his dad and was in a very sensitive state. Any woman would feel this way. Jimmy knew this, and in the seduction process wanted to shield her from further emotional injury. When he claimed (to himself) that she was his, he also meant it like a bodyguard. As soon as word got out, Penny was getting divorced, men who knew the family would be happier than a pig in shit.

Did you hear? Penny Tonello is getting divorced! They would be licking their horny chops. No way would Jimmy allow this. He would be her Secret Service agent.

Now granted he also wanted to get in between those long legs, but he would be much more considerate and patient than other guys would be. This was his mother, after all. He still loved her like a mother. His seduction would include time for her healing, and treating her with sincere attention and affection.

Jimmy's mind became awashed in the forbidden, triple X-rated thoughts and dreams about his beautiful and buxom mother. One particular dream was his favorite. He chuckled because in it, he didn't have to do any seduction work. It was set almost a year after the divorce completed. Penny was still gun-shy about dating, but her physical needs which had been dormant, were starting to reawaken and with a vengeance. She masturbated constantly, even coming close to doing it in the ladies room stall at her law firm's office. That day she was so on fire and in need to pleasure herself. So to avoid taking the big chance of frigging off in the ladies room, she in her cubicle stuck her finger down her throat to induce vomiting. And vomit she did, hitting the carpet near her waste basket. She called her manager, who saw the hurl on the floor and quickly told her to go home. Bingo!

On her ride home, her glee of escaping work to tend to herself excited her. She was maybe ten minutes away from her home and heading for a traffic light that was yellow. Her horniness was overwhelming. Her black silk panties were soaking. She needed just to touch her cunt, give it a quick reassuring rub. Her sexual fury since the divorce had her jokingly thinking of her breasts and vagina like needy children always wanting attention.

The light changed to red. Penny had been slowing down the car for the impending red light and now stopped. Her Chrysler Crossfire was the first and only car at the traffic light. Now was her chance. She put the car in Park. She opened her bare legs and slipped her right hand under the waistband of her Victoria Secrets thong. The whole area felt humid and her sex was "sweating." Her fingers were parted. The flats of the index and pinky digits felt the slickness of her thighs. The rest of her finger flats breezed over the sparse flat tuft of pubic hair, which was damp. Now all five fingers, no longer spread, along with the palm glided downward over her sweltering privates. Penny arched her back and closed her eyes. The hand came up slightly, remaining inside her panties, then descended again, and began a quick circular pass over the lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh," the brunette exhaled.

Her pussy lips were engorged and slick. She spread the two wet rubbery petals, wanting to insert a finger into her hungry hole. She knew better. This and touching her clit would result in a climax. She did not want that. She would cum (and cum, and cum) after she got home, stripped to her birthday suit, and threw herself on her bed to reach nirvana. Instead, she did another circular pass-over the entire female organ. She then withdrew her hand, opened her eyes, relaxed from the back arching, closed her legs, and brought her five digits up to her nose. She did a slow inhale of her slick and shiny hand. She closed her eyes again. The smell sent a jolt down her spine. It was a profound, musky aroma. Penny had become recently addicted to her own smell and the taste of her secretion when she pleasured herself. She resisted the urge to send out her tongue for a lick.

"Hmmmmm," she sighed at the muskiness.

The divorcee opened her eyes. Something made her look to her left. There was a stunning blonde watching her with mouth wide open in the car next to her. Penny's eyes bugged out like in the cartoons. Blondie's mouth closed and her face became dreamy. Her eyes were locked on the eyes of the self-pleasuring mom. Penny was initially mortified that she had been seen masturbating, especially by another woman. Then a low-grade shock went through her system. The mortification soon became a turn-on. She was now excited that she had been seen. But why couldn't it have been a man. The divorcee's reeling thoughts paused. Yet, she probably saw me doing something that she's probably done to herself before, not just so publicly. Her mind paused again. This blonde voyeur is gorgeous. I... I wonder if she got turned on watching me. Pause I...I...I wonder what it's like making love to another woman. She returned the stare to the blonde. A horn behind Blondie's car broke the mutual gaze. Without break their eye contact, the blonde blew Penny a kiss and sped off.

The mind of the divorced mother took a few seconds to clear. It was now her turn to speed off...to the delicious world of auto-erotica. She shifted out of Park and hit the gas pedal.

Jimmy was trudging back to his home. His plans had abruptly ended. He and his friend intended to go into the city to see the auto show. His friend's father read him the Riot Act for not doing household chores and was thus banned from going. Jimmy was slightly down because it was the last day for the auto show, but he didn't want to go alone. He decided to walk the quarter-mile back to his home and figure out how to spend his day. It was almost lunch time, so the first thing on the order was something to eat.

He entered his home through the back entrance facing the road he was traveling on. The sound hit him like an upper-cut to the jaw.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

That's Mom! Jimmy grinned and just stood in the kitchen.

"Ewwwwwww!"

She stepped out of work to get some. Good for her. I wonder who the lucky dog is. Jimmy remained silent waiting to hear a secondary voice in orgasmic bliss. No other sound except the moans from his mother was heard. The 22 year old's cock jumped in his pants.

I don't hear anyone else. That must mean she is...His grin turned to a full cheek-to-cheek Kool Aid smile. He suddenly felt like a kid waking up Christmas morning. He removed his sneakers and quietly scampered down the hall to his mother's bedroom.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

The bedroom door was about half-way open. He covertly positioned himself back to the wall near the room entrance. His eyes flew open to their physical limits and he was the second person that morning whose jaw dropped when they saw Penny.

The scene would have rivaled any porno film. His sexy mother was laying on the bed stark naked with her left hand cupped under her left breast, her other hand between her splayed thighs rubbing her cunt, and moaning like a cat in heat! Jimmy felt like he was strapped in the electric chair and the switch was flipped. Only this was an "electrocution" of raw sex...raw forbidden, taboo sex. He was transfixed, and his penis grew rapidly.

The horny 41 year-old leered down at her chest. She squeezed the breast, felt its weight, kneaded it like a fleshy mountain of dough...over and over again. The nipple, just like the other one, was erect, reaching for the sky at over ½ an inch from the aureole.

"Oh, yesssssssssssssssssss!" she bellowed, not realizing she was putting on a sizzling solo performance for her flabbergasted but appreciative son.

She flicked with her thumb the left teat. She shivered, as her nipples were sensitive when she was aroused. Her thumb circled the energized aureole, which was full of "the flush's" little bumps. She rolled the aroused nipple between thumb and forefinger, occasionally pulling on it.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," she yelled in a high pitch.

Meanwhile her other hand was expertly tending to her sex garden. Her long well-toned legs were spread before Jimmy, giving the overheating offspring a literal bird's eye view of his mother's pussy. It was very wet...sopping wet, and swollen. Loud squishy sounds could be heard as her middle finger increased slipping in and out of the slick opening.

The mother panted with appreciation and passion. "Oh yes! Yes! I need this so bad. So bad. It feels soooooo good!"

Jimmy wrestled to keep his breathing under control. He did not want to ruin this magnificent sight. His jeans now looked like a big-top tent, his male organ at full extension. He didn't no where to look at—her massive heaving breasts with her hand still tweaking the left nipple, her glistening pussy lips which seem to suck in her coated finger, the now rolling of her curvy hips which seemed to have started as her finger-fucking delved deeper, or the look on her beautiful face—one of impending orgasmic delight.

The son's heart was beating like a heavy metal drummer's solo. He felt like he would have a heart attack. He tore his eyes away from the erotic scene and scanned the room. His mother's business jacket, skirt, bra, panties and ankle-strap heels were strewned all over the floor around the bed. The window shades were drawn. He could picture his mother, ditching work due to extreme horniness and returning to her bedroom where she first pulled down the shades and then couldn't strip fast enough to begin playing with herself. His dick began to ache at the imagined image, and the real one before him.

The sexy divorcee moaned and grunted louder, "MMMMMMMMMMM, AHHHHH, AH, OH, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Penny was starting to finger herself with increased fervor. The slurping sounds were echoing throughout the room non-stop. Her sap was leaking out of her pulsating gash, down along the crack of her ass, to the bed sheet. That ass began small bounces off the bed. Her breathing sounded like an asthmatic. Jimmy was mesmerized as her open, drenched cuntal lips continuously allowed the finger to enter and exit the equally drenched opening. And yet, when withdrawing the middle finger, the lips seemed to suck the finger into remaining inside her bubbling slit. Her clitoris, flushed, stood with glorious approval of the activity taking place.

The son had succeeded in controlling his breathing, but the whole erotic scene was still was doing a number on his sensory system and his genitalia. He thought his mother would soon get herself off and eventually he would have to stealthily backtrack to the kitchen. His mother, lost in her world of lust, had other plans. Jimmy dropped his jaw for a second time.

The wonton mother ceased her hips from bouncing and slowly pulled her middle finger from her frenzied honey pot. She glared at the whole digit which was coming forth from between her parted thighs. The finger was shiny and slimy...with her love juices. Her face, with a dream-like expression, now displayed a sensuous smile. She watched as she brought the cream-covered finger toward her left breast which all the while she stilled manually adored. Tip of finger met tip of nipple, and she smeared in a circular motion her ambrosia all over the nipple and aureole. When she finished it looked like a dark pink Hershey's Kiss covered in a liquidy gloss.

The astonished Jimmy had to stifle a gasp. He would need to do it again.

Penny craned her neck forward from the two stacked pillows. Using both hands to cup her left breast, she brought it to meet her just-slithered out tongue. She proceeded to flicker at her cum-coated nipple. After a few seconds of this, she put the whole nipple in her mouth and suckled herself. There was a small urgency as her mouth engorged itself on the teat. After a few more seconds of this, she slowly dropped her head back to the pillows. Her eyes were closed and she sighed, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh—delicious!"

Content but not satisfied, the mother dropped her left hand to her still-parted legs, and repeated the same steps. Her index finger pumped her fiery pussy like a Texas oil rig, causing her to again swoon aloud, while she manually loved her right breast with the other hand. Once more her finger brought the fresh-scooped nectar to the right nipple and aureole. Once more her tongue and mouth lavished the gooey top.

Jimmy had been standing frozen solid against the hallway door. While his mother's left hand began strumming her cunt, he began to shake. When he saw her spread her sopping pussy lips and slip the index finger into the boiling crevice, her moans howling like a storm, he ejaculated in his pants. He had not even touched himself. His prick just lurched forward and unloaded in his Fruit of the Looms. He did nothing about this. He wasn't embarrassed. He didn't move. He just stared at his porno-like mom and came in huge globs.

At that instant Jimmy had to have his mom...to eat...to fuck. This whole situation was like finding a wallet full of cash and no one else is around. It was a gift that he was not about to pass up. He decided to throw caution and society standards to the wind. He quietly crept back to the kitchen and stripped. His clothes including his sticky shorts were quickly on the kitchen floor near where he had left his sneakers. He tip-toed back to his mother's bedroom.

"Ooooohhhhhh, Yeahhhhhhh! This feels soooooo good! " Penny groaned passionately.

You haven't felt anything yet, mom. Jimmy was back at the doorway. He was waiting for her to close her eyes just a little longer than she had been doing on and off during the entire masturbatory session. His heart began its drum solo. Perspiration formed on his forehead. He got down to his knees and peered at his overheating mother waiting for her eyes to close and stay close for a bit. She looked down as both her hands were between her bent, spread thighs.

Come on! Come on! He silently urged.

The mother tossed her head back and closed her eyes.

That's it!

Jimmy needed to open the door slightly more to crawl through and get to the bed. He slightly pushed apart the door and began moving to the bottom of his mother's bed...and to the pulsating pink treasure she was unintentionally offering him. Jimmy moved like a lion stalking prey. His vision was on her wide-open, simmering sex. He was about half-way there. He took a quick glance at her eyes. Still shut.

Excellent!

The horny son got to the foot of the bed undetected. He moved swiftly between his mother's legs. His hands brushed aside her hands from her public area and dropped his head. His mouth quickly covered her wet cunt, and he immediately lunged his tongue deep into her dripping hole.

Penny's eyes flew open at the sudden removal of her hands and the unexpected probe of her vagina. She looked down in shock and horror.

12