Jimmy T’s Family: Bk. 02: Sis

Story Info
Could sis like sex as much as her mom does?
12.6k words
4.79
164.7k
212

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/03/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,447 Followers

This is Book 2 of the story of the life of Jimmy Taylor and his family. In Book 1 our now 19 year old hero seduced his mother while his father was away on one of his frequent trips to Australia – a trip he made at least three times per year. Over 95,000 of you read chapter one and over 1300 of you took the time to vote – THANKS!

Book 1 ended with the return home of Jimmy's father. And the almost immediate realization by both Jimmy and his mother that they wouldn't be able to honor the pledge they'd made to stop their liaison. They lasted only two days before Jimmy bent her over the kitchen counter and fucked her while Jimmy's dad worked just yards away in his home office.

The final member of the family, eighteen year old Elizabeth Emily Taylor had also returned home from her summer camp the same weekend that her father had arrived home. Although he'd always loved her at first Jimmy simply regarded her as a further obstacle to his ability to make love with his mother. She certainly wasn't on his sexual radar.

Then he looked at her a little more carefully... Could she possibly be like her mother?

Baltimore: Monday, August 22nd 2011

"Don't honey! We don't have time," mom pled as I pushed her back down onto the couch. "Your father could be back anytime."

In answer I slipped my hands up under her skirt and pushed her legs apart. My head immediately followed my hands. My tongue licked up her inner thigh. By the time it reached mom's sex my fingers had already pushed her panties aside. I could smell her need. Then I tasted it.

"Lizzie might come home," mom groaned as my tongue flicked repeatedly out and onto her clit. "Please honey ... Jiiiimmy ... oh myyyy gaaaawd!" she screamed as her body arched upward off the couch.

She was quivering, her sex open and wet when I finally sat up. Then she simply watched silently as I undid my belt and zipper and slipped my pants down my legs. She was no longer interested in who might burst in on us; her eyes were only interested in the pole that was standing erect between my legs.

"Hurry ... don't tease," she begged as she stretched her legs apart as far as possible, and as I, cock now in hand, slowly ran my cockhead up and down her slit. Then I pushed inside my mother. Into her moist, welcoming sleeve. I was fucking the woman who'd borne me. Ramming my cock mercilessly into the vagina that I'd slid out of some nineteen years earlier. Cuckolding my dad.

And my mother's legs were soon locked around my back as she urged me on. Crying out her need as her fingers and nails raked across my back. She'd needed it as badly as I. It was the second time we'd made love since dad had arrived home three days earlier.

And I've got to tell you that it had nearly killed me having had to listen to my parent's noisy lovemaking over the previous two nights. Sounds that I'd heard night after night growing up, mom's cries of sexual gratification that had been a background noise for me as I'd masturbated alone in my bed during my teenage years.

But now, these sounds of dad fucking my mom were no longer simply erotic titillation for a boy, instead they were now personal. Mom had made those sounds for me for the last six weeks. I hated the fact that it was now my father who was causing them. It was a direct challenge to my manhood.

And so I took it out on mom as I fucked her on the den couch that day. "Who's bigger?" I demanded angrily as I pounded away inside her. Mom, almost gone, just strokes away from her orgasm, said nothing through her groans. I suddenly pulled out!

"Baby ... babeeeeeee," she pled as she tried to pull me back inside her.

"Who's better?" Insistent.

"You are ...Jimmy is ... my handsome son is ... hurry baby ... pleeeeeease," she moaned. In answer I rammed every inch of my throbbing penis back into her cunt. Seconds later my teenage cum was splashing inside mom's spasming pussy.

****

I was in the shower when my father arrived home thirty minutes later. I didn't see him. And I was lolling on the couch in my sweat pants (and nothing else) in the TV room when my sister showed up an hour later.

Lizzie! I looked up at her in irritation when she plopped down next to me on the couch. In the couple of days she'd been home since returning from her camp counsellors job I'd just come to regard her as another pair of eyes and ears to worry about. Dad being home was bad enough. But now mom and I had to worry about her. And sis could be nosy.

"Hi," she said tentatively. She clearly had been sensing my quasi hostility over the past couple of days. I'd never, ever been mean to her before. I grunted back at her and moved my legs so she'd have some room.

"Are you mad at me?" It was a timid, almost shy question and the voice that delivered it was the voice of the little girl of seven or eight who'd at one time years ago been my best friend. The little girl whose big brother had always looked out for. The little girl who'd always greeted her brother with a smile and total devotion.

"Uh uh," I said as I kept my eyes on the screen.

"Doesn't sound like it," she muttered. There was an unmistakeable teenage girl's sigh in her voice as she said it.

My sister had grown up! And on top of that I had no idea who she was. Which was strange because we'd been the best of friends growing up. Siblings as close together in age as we were - just eleven months separated us – invariably either hate each other or love each other. We'd ended up loving each other. Friends ... companions ... sounding boards for the other ... playmates ...

But four years earlier Lizzie had gone away to a private school, one of America's best, but one that was two hundred miles away from our Baltimore home. The months of separation, broken only by vacation visits, Christmas, Thanksgiving and all, had been exacerbated by her having spent one month every summer away at camp the last few years. We'd lost the closeness of our youth. I didn't really know her anymore.

"You know something?" she asked. My eyes flicked from the screen back to her. "I miss you," she said softly.

"I'm right here," I grumbled back brusquely. And immediately regretted my tone. Why was I taking it out on her I asked myself.

"You used to be my favourite person in the world. I could tell you anything." I watched as a tear slid down from the corner of her eye. "I loved you."

There'd been no way I could have rejected that plea! I reached out and put a big brother's arm around her shoulder. "And now, just because you're Miss Private School snob you're too good for me? You prefer those pinheads in blazers and short pants to real men?" I asked as pulled her even closer. She couldn't miss the warmth in my teasing voice.

Lizzie's face exploded into a smiling radiance. "Real men? Yeah, like one of you dumb public school boys would ever have a chance against someone from Phillips Andover or Choate or Hopkins or Lawrenceville or Groton," sis answered with a sneer.

"Whaaaaat? Wimp central? They all sleep three to a bed," I cried. Just like that the teasing tones of our youth had been recaptured.

"They do not!"

"Everyone knows what goes on in the male dormitories at those private schools. It's sick." We were both grinning madly as we teased back and forth.

"Eighty per cent of the graduates of my school go on to an Ivy League University! They don't just drop out like some people I know."

Which was a cheap shot directed at yours truly. By my sister of all people. I'd decided last spring, even after I'd been accepted into two of my sister's wonderful 'Ivy League' schools that I was going to take a Gap year. I'd figured I needed a year off, a year of both some work and some travel, before I went off to university.

My parents hadn't been big supporters of my plan when I'd first sprung it on them. In fact they'd reacted quite hostilely to it and had tried to talk me out of it. But in the end I'd won them around. Sis, being away, had never been involved in the discussion. Now she was tossing in her ten cents worth.

"Keep that up Miss Preppy and your big brother just might put you across his knee and administer a little discipline."

"Yeah right! As if..."

"So you still like your big brother just a little bit do you?"

"I'll always love you," Liz answered as she leaned into me and then planted a big, wet, sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"What, are you crazy?" I asked as I wiped my cheek. Then added, "that is so gross." But I was smiling. And realized I was feeling almost as happy as she looked. And even as we smiled stupidly at each other some corner of my brain recognised that my sister had grown some tits. WTF?

We talked continuously for the next two hours, completely oblivious to the TV images flickering on the screen across the room. We found that there was like a million things we wanted to say to each other, four years of thoughts and ideas that we wanted to catch up on.

I went to bed happy that night. And even the noises that I soon heard emanating from my parents bedroom couldn't irritate me. I'd refound my friend!

****

"I know! Guess what happened yesterday?" I shrugged my shoulders. It was two nights later. Another conversation with my sister. We'd just spent the day on a family outing to Washington and the Capital.

My parents, who every year at the end of the summer always took a week's holiday alone together, at least when dad wasn't in Australia, were planning on leaving on Monday the 29th of August for a trip through upstate New York. Which meant that dad, who hadn't seen his children over the last two months while he'd been in Australia, and with Lizzie scheduled to return to school in mid September, had crammed all sorts of family stuff into the week before he and mom were scheduled to leave.

"I was grilled all about you and I realized I had no idea what music you liked..."

"Who grilled you?"

"Just some of my friends last night."

"They were asking about me?"

"Some of them think you're cute," my sister said with a grin.

"They do? Which ones?"

"They all wanted to know if you're still going with Brianne. Are you?" I shook my head no. "I could set you up," Lizzie offered.

Huh? Lizzie setting me up? I played along. "High school girls?" I said disdainfully. But with a smile.

"Yeah right ... like you're mister mature. I don't even know why they'd want to go out with some guy who can't even get into University," Liz teased back.

"Do any of them fool around?" I asked with a leer.

"Not with losers," she answered as she tucked herself in even tighter against my body. She fit perfectly. And she smelled great! My cock tingled...

****

The next night, after another family outing, this time to the new Barnes Museum in Philly, I again found myself sitting with Lizzie as we watched a late movie.

"Were they always this noisy?" she asked when the unmistakeable sounds of our parent's lovemaking intruded on the movie. "I mean I don't remember them being so..."

"Energetic?" I offered. I knew what she was referring to.

"Is that what you call it?"

"I sorta remember the noises when we were kids but I never really knew what was causing it. And of course we went to bed a lot earlier when we were young," I said as Liz and I listened to what had to be the final crescendo of my mom's orgasm.

"Still... I mean what's he doing to her?"

"You're still too young to understand my dear. Some day, when you get older and get a little more mature you'll begin to understand what adults do in bed," I said condescendingly, then patted her on the top of her head.

"What, you don't think I know anything about sex? That I'm still a virgin?"

That's exactly what I'd thought! "You're not?" Lizzie had immediately started blushing the second the words had escaped her mouth. She clearly had had no intention of telling her brother her secret. "Does mom know? Who was it? If you've been running around..."

"Shut up! It's none of your business. And besides you've slept with Brianne haven't you? And probably other girls too."

It took me the next twenty minutes but I eventually wormed the story out of my sister. I think she was actually glad to finally have someone to tell it to. As it turned out Lizzie had slept twice with a boy from Boston, another camp counsellor, during the summer. "On my eighteenth birthday," she told me. "I didn't want to become an old maid now did I?"

It hadn't been particularly satisfying for her. It had hurt. And the boy apparently had been almost as inexperienced as her which hadn't helped. They'd tried again a second time a couple of days later. Better but not great. No bells and whistles had gone off.

"So you didn't make the noises mom just did?" I asked as she finished her tale.

"She doesn't do that every night does she?"

"If dad's home."

"Every time?"

"I'm pretty sure she's highly sexed."

"Highly sexed?"

"Dad is too. They both are."

"But..."

"They do it every day when dad's home. And usually more than once."

"But aren't they too old for that?"

"Apparently not."

Lizzie is smart. Which means that I shouldn't have been surprised when she made the intellectual jump and asked me her next question. But I was surprised.

"What does he do when he's away? When he's in Australia."

I looked deep into Lizzie's eyes before I finally answered. But her brain had already figured it out before I spoke. Mind you she in no way had accepted it. "He sleeps with other women," I said.

"Oh my gawd!" she said and then quickly rushed on, "we don't know that for sure. He's married. He'd never cheat on mom. He probably just masturbates." I shook my head. "If you were married to someone you loved you wouldn't cheat on her would you?" Liz demanded.

"I've got somebody working on the case ... in Australia."

"Checking up on dad? Who?"

"Just someone I met online. A girl. She's studying to be a private detective. She's looking into it."

"Has she found out anything?"

"She's on vacation now. In the outback somewhere. But before she left she emailed me that she had a hot lead. That as soon as she got back..."

"What do you think she's found?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever it is I won't be surprised."

"He'd be cheating on mom!"

"He's a man. A highly sexed man. There's no way dad could go two months without a woman. I know I couldn't."

"You couldn't?"

"I'm like they are. Highly sexed."

"You are?" I nodded yes. "Like with Brianne?" I nodded again. "Did she make those noises too?"

"Not like mom does with dad," I answered.

"So what does mom do when dad's away?"

"Nothing, not so far," I lied. "But she will eventually. One day she'll..."

"What are we going to do?"

"You do know Liz that you probably are too?"

"I'm what?" my sister asked.

"Super sexed," I answered.

"I am not," my sister denied. "I didn't even particularly like it with--"

"You will, it's in your genes," I predicted.

"Not in my genes," she answered even as she pushed her breast even tighter up against my side. My cock grew... I knew that Lizzie would be a screamer with the right man.

****

The week quickly passed. We went on a couple more family outings before driving down to the cottage on the bay on Saturday the twenty-seventh. Liz and I and mom had always loved the cottage growing up. The escape from the hot, humid Baltimore summers to the sandy shore and the sea breezes. We loved the beaches and the days spend swimming.

Dad on the other hand had never been a beach person. But with mom and dad going off on their yearly vacation Lizzie and I had insisted that we'd spend at least some time at the cottage. So dad had grudgingly agreed.

I made love with my mother at nine thirty p.m. on Sunday evening. Dad had just driven into the closest town to pick up a couple of things that he'd decided at the last minute that he absolutely needed for his vacation trip. He and mom were leaving early the next morning. Lizzie was out visiting a couple of her friends at a nearby cottage.

As soon as I'd seen dad's taillights disappearing through the trees I'd turned to my mother. We were standing on the cottage porch.

"We can't," she insisted before I'd said a word. I simply bent down and then hoisted her up into my arms.

One of her arms curled around my neck. I walked down off the porch and onto the beach. "Where are you taking me?" my mother asked. I didn't answer. Instead I crushed her lips with mine. Twenty feet from the shoreline I set her down on the sand, sand still warm from the heat of the day.

"I've missed you," I growled as I started to lift her t-shirt over her head. We hadn't had a chance to make love in five days.

"And I've missed you," mom answered as she reached up and pulled my shorts down my legs. Seconds later my cock was deep inside her pussy. When we were finished, after I'd ejaculated twice inside her, we ran down into the sea. We were both giggling crazily as we washed the sand off our bodies.

****

I was angry the next morning as I watched dad pack the car. Pissed off. Jealous. I knew my father would be fucking mom nonstop the whole week. It's strange how quickly you become possessive, how irrational you can become.

As our parents car slowly drove out of view Lizzie slid up next to me. "Mommy told me I'm too be in charge while they're away," she said challengingly. "That since I'm a much better student ... and more responsible ... and more mature," she teased.

"Do you remember my warning that I might just have to take you across my knee," I warned.

"You wouldn't dare," she said with a giggle, then skipped away laughing when I started lumbering towards her.

The Cottage: Thursday September 1st 2011

We were just hanging out on the beach. It was the first day of September and more than a week had passed since our conversation about how neither of us knew the other anymore. It had been a good week – we'd been able to start to recapture the magic that had once existed between us.

We'd found out that we still liked each other. We'd rediscovered the easy intimacy we'd had as children. We'd found that we still had a hell of a lot in common.

I think we'd both been stunned at how close we'd been to losing the special relationship we'd once had.

We'd talked about everything over the preceding week – politics, school, music, sports, boyfriends, girlfriends, the future, the internet ... even sex.

Of course the one thing I didn't tell her about was mom! Even though I'd wanted too.

Nor had any real sex things happened between us. I'd told her a bit about Brianne and me. She'd even asked if Brie had been my first. I denied it with a grin, then simply told her there had been others before. And a few since I'd broken up with her.

But since mom and dad had left on Monday morning we'd both been fighting it. Not a word was said. But our eyes talked. We'd only been saved by the fact that we'd been spending most of our time hanging with our friends, on the beach during the day and at various get-togethers at night.

But that Thursday we'd slept in late and then had decided just to hang out together on the beach in front of the cottage.

****

I whistled as I watched my sister pull her cover-up over her head. "What?" my sister asked as she reddened. She knew I was checking out her new bathing suit. She'd clearly planned this surprise.

"When did you get that young lady?"

"I've had it for a while," Lizzie answered nonchalantly but she knew she wasn't fooling me.

"Has mom seen it?" I asked as I continued to surreptitiously inspect the curves that were being displayed to me. Oh I'd seen Lizzie in a bathing suit more than once over the preceding couple of days but usually it had been with a crowd around and she'd just been one of the girls. And this suit was different. Very different.

Lizzie was starting to blush even harder so I figured I better say something. And with a girl a compliment always works! And in this case it proved true. "You look great in it."

scouries
scouries
10,447 Followers