Jimmy's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to be quick, okay?" she moaned in a way I could sense I had won.

"I will be," I promised.

"You are really really bad," she said moving one leg over and holding my cock vertical. With just the smallest of grimaces she put my erection on target and sunk her vagina around it. She wasn't so wet as it pushed in but after she lifted and dropped a few times her juices flowed.

"Oh my god," she whispered pushing all the way and holding, savoring it. "How can you feel so good?"

"Why? Jimmy's cock is...not so..."

"He's not very big," she shrugged.

"Wow."

"You better not let him know I said that."

"I think there are bigger things that might piss him off than that,"

Sara smiled. "Yes."

She lifted and dropped on my hard-on a few times.

"Your cock is great, though," she panted. "So...good."

"I love your cunt, too."

Sara looked me in the eye lustfully then thrust. She put my hand on her ass, wordlessly saying 'fuck me'. I pushed up as hard as she pushed down.

"You gotta be quick. Cum. Please," she moaned. "Quickly. It's...dangerous. Jimmy."

Her hips were frenetic. I reached around with one hand and un-clipped her bra, pulling it off and tossing it away. I forced her down to mouth her nipple as her hips twisted on my cock.

Again I branded her, this time high on the cleavage, then again at the nipple of her other breast. The pain of me bruising her tits sent her over the edge. She screamed worryingly loudly. So ferociously was she attacking my cock with her cunt, I feared she would break it. At the third hickey, in the middle on her cleavage side, her dam broke. Liquid poured onto me, a complete gush of fluid soaked us and the carpet below.

She began kissing my mouth, saying "Oh my god" over and over as the last flicks of orgasm shot through her.

"You need to cum," she said, kissing my face in thanks. "Come on. Quickly. Do it in me."

I ran my hand over her back and held her ass as she lay on me kissing gratefully. My cock was hard up her still, a mixture of good sleep and good sex keeping me as stiff as I could be.

I rolled us over, me on top, kissing her lips and face and neck as I slowly ground my cock on her insides.

"Cum in me," she said again. "We need to hurry."

I wasn't at all in a hurry. I wasn't sure I'd ever have the chance to be in this woman again, and I told her.

"If I promise we can do it again one day, will you hurry?"

Wow. Just the thought of Jimmy's girlfriend committing her shaved pussy to me again almost made me drop my load.

"You promise?"

She held out her pinky. It was a promise.

I held her tight and humped her from above. Her lips were at my ear saying "cum in me" over again. It was too much. I lost it. I didn't have as much to give as that first one the night before, but it felt just as good. I yelled "aaah" in my quietest voice as semen left me and settled into Sara. She smiled and kissed me through to the end.

"I love it," she said through the kiss. "Now get off before we get caught."

"Come have a shower with me."

"No way."

"Come on, he'll still be asleep," I tried to convince her, my cock shrinking and slipping from her. I picked up and knelt between her open legs. I could see my white goo drip from her slit and trickle down her skin. The daylight had become significantly brighter.

"Can I take a photo?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"No," she said calmly. "Pass me my clothes?"

I shook my head. "My job is to undress you, not dress you."

Sara sat up, not a roll of fat on her stomach. Her body was like nothing I'd seen. Not in real life, anyway. I told her, and she thanked me.

It was a shame to see her pack herself into her bra and her top, then her pajama bottoms again. She held them at her thighs for a moment, taking tissues to wipe away a drip of my semen that had fallen out. I stood behind and lightly squeezed her bare ass until she pulled her pants fully up. Sara turned and kissed me.

"Thank you. It was nice," she said genuinely. She took my soft cock and held it. "But you better put this away now."

"We can fuck again, right?" I checked.

She nodded. "If you want. And if we don't get caught."

Sara dropped to her knees and put all of my sex-dirtied soft cock into her mouth, sucking the gunk from me until my hardness started to stir again - which Sara took as a signal to stop. She stood, took her quilt, opened the door and tracked down the hall and around the corner toward Jimmy's room.

I took a deep breath and gathered my own clothes. I floated out into the kitchen for coffee in the nude. What a score! Never in my dreams could I have asked for the night I just had. I sensed I would feel rotten later that it was Jimmy's girl I'd done it with but just for that moment I was too euphoric to think of anything other than the stunning creature walking down the hall with my sperm in her. And that she'd said we could do it again. Wow.

Being Saturday I had nothing to do, no plans at all. I jumped into the shower to avoid getting dressed, to let the feeling of being naked with Sara linger as long as possible. I'd only been under the water for a few moments when I heard a light knock on the door and it opened. For a moment my heart leaped, I worried Jimmy had come down to my end of the house to throttle me. Then Sara poked her head around the door.

"What are you doing?" I asked, still half-worried.

"The bastard told me he was sick and to get out and leave him alone."

"He's not a very good patient," I said. I'd seen him grumpy when he was ill before.

"Is the invitation to shower still on?"

I opened the glass door in a hurry. In the light of the TV at night, Sara was a beautiful woman with a sensual body. In the half-light of morning she was a stunning nude. In the bright lights of a well-lit bathroom, she was flawless. In light this good, if there were any quirks to her nudity it would be on plain show. She was one-hundred percent gorgeous.

"Why are you not a model?" I asked as she stood by her pajamas on the floor, letting me drink her in.

"I was," she smiled. "When I was young."

"Nude?"

She shook her head. "No. Swimwear. Lingerie. Shoes."

"Shoes?"

"They liked my ankles," she explained, putting one foot forward.

I held my hand out and pulled her into my shower. It was delightful to have her like this again so unexpectedly soon. We held each other and kissed with the intimacy of two people who had just mated. I was still euphoric that this beautiful woman was carrying my semen.

"Are you on the pill?"

Sara smiled. "Isn't it a bit late to ask that?"

"Are you?"

She shook her head. "Jimmy wants to use a condom every time. He doesn't trust me to take the medicine regularly so I gave up. Didn't seem much point to keep going if he was going to use a condom all his days."

"But..." My eyes had gone wide.

"You worry about getting me pregnant?"

"Yes! Don't you?"

"I guess. A little. But it feels good in there. It's been forever since I felt a guy cum in me. It's wonderful. It's completely sexy when it drips out after, like I've done something completely naughty."

"You have!" I said, eyes still wide.

Sara held me and kissed me. She reached between and played with my balls, squeezed my cock. "You don't want to cum in me again?"

"I do," I said, surprising myself in a stark moment of clarity. Somehow getting Sara pregnant sounded outrageously erotic. It was if some base instinct kicked in over common sense. That she was openly fertile was terrifyingly sexual.

Despite all the sex we already had, I was hard again. Sara wordlessly turned and assumed the position; hands on the tiles, ass pointing back at me. I obliged her. Knowing my cock was bare inside her unprotected cunt made this fuck different. Every stroke inside her took on more significance. I wasn't just sticking myself into a beautiful piece of pussy, I was biologically coupling with her. It was a uniquely erotic experience, I was lifting her feet off the tiles with the thrusts I gave her.

"I'm going to cum."

"Do it in me," she confirmed.

"Are you sure?"

"Do it in me. Please."

Her face and breasts squashed against the tiles as steam covered her outsides and sperm covered her insides. It was the first time that I'd cum and she hadn't, but I couldn't do anything about it. I had more sex in the last 12 hours than the last 12 months. I was done. My cock went immediately soft and fell out.

"I'm sorry, I can bring you off with my hand if you like."

Sara turned and looked at me warmly, arms over my shoulders and around my neck.

"Just kiss me," she said.

It was a long shower. We washed each other, massaged shampoo and conditioner into each other's hair. Jokingly she shampooed my pubic hair as well. I couldn't very well do hers.

"How long have you been shaved? I can't believe you've done it, I would never have guessed."

"Jimmy likes it. He shaved me on our first date."

"First date?"

"Not first date, first date. The first date that we had sex."

"How many dates was that?"

"Not many," she grinned, kissing me.

"I think you like sex more than other girls..."

"I hope it's not obvious."

"It is now, yes, but I had no idea before this weekend. Your skirts are short, I guess, but you don't come across as a nympho, more like it's just the fashion. And I would never have picked you as shaved. Not in a million years."

"You can't tell I'm don't wear pants outside? It's the thing I worry most about, that people I know will see under the dresses Jimmy gives me to wear."

"I can honestly say I had no idea. I never saw anything."

"Good. I'm careful to hide my sexuality."

"Why hide it? You're beautiful."

"Oh come on. Can you imagine? I don't wear pants. I swallow cum. This is not shaved you know, this is permanent. Jimmy paid for a laser treatment. This is completely permanent. I'm going to be bare down there forever. Can you imagine if guys knew all that? That I like cock? Do you think I would get any rest from the guys I know? I need to keep it just between myself and my boyfriend, otherwise things would get crazy."

"Then why me?"

"I don't know. I shouldn't have. You started massaging and...well...it felt...I had always wondered what it would be like..." Sara didn't finish, instead she sucked my neck and ears as I fondled her ass with one hand and tweaked on her nipple.

Sara jumped. "Oh, that hickey hurts."

"What are you going to tell Jimmy?"

She shrugged. "I went to a party Thursday night. I'll tell him I passed out drunk and the girls there thought it would be a joke if they put hickeys on my tits then redressed me. Imagine how confused I would be later when I got home."

"That happens? To people?"

"Sure. Sometimes. Usually on the neck, though."

"Can I put some more then?" I nodded to her breasts. Sara nodded back. I leaned down and put three more big ones, fingering her as I did it. It drove Sara wild, she could hardly stand with the effect of her breasts and pussy attacked at once. I knelt to suck a hickey on the bare skin near her clit.

"Not there...that's...too much," she tried to stop me, but with my fingers gouging her insides she lost her fight. By the time we turned the water off we were wrinkled with steam and Sara's mound and thighs were full of fresh bruises from my mouth.

"Holy shit," she said, having toweled the mirror to see the state of her body.

"Some party," I commented.

"Top I might be able to get away with," she contemplated, lightly touching the purple on her breasts. "But these ones down here, I can't show Jimmy them. I guess it's sex in the dark this week."

I held her from behind, pretending to start one on her neck.

"No," Sara laughed and twisted. "Absolutely not."

"Huh?" I feigned. "I can suck a hickey on your cunt, I can get you pregnant, but no hickey on your neck?"

Sara groaned, then turned to give me a peck on the lips. She wrapped her towel around and picked up her pajamas and bra.

"Get me some breakfast," I was ordered and Sara dashed out and shut the door behind her. I frowned at the mirror. Could she really be pregnant? Surely she wouldn't want to have a baby, not with me.

I dried, went to my room and dressed. Sara found me in the kitchen. She was wearing a t-shirt and a loose mini. I lifted the skirt at front to see bare pussy.

"You didn't believe me?"

"Wow," I accidentally said out loud.

"Well, you're not meant to know. Keep it to yourself."

"But...your dresses are always so short, someone must have seen that you're shaved...lasered...bare?"

"You never did," she shrugged.

"Yeah, but...out in the wind or going up the escalator or something? Someone must have seen."

Sara shrugged. "No one that knows me, at least I don't think. But I'm not going to care if a stranger sees, right?"

I sighed. What kind of logic was that? I don't think I could be so blasé about all this if Sara was my girl, showing her bare pussy to strangers in public so carelessly would send me wild with envy.

I made her a super light omelet and had corn flakes with sultanas myself. We ate on different sides of the island bench but I couldn't keep my mind off the thought of the bare pussy on the stool over there. And my sperm up inside it.

"So what are you going to do today? Jimmy doesn't look like he's going anywhere."

"I know. And I blew off my friends, they've gone to the north coast," she pouted.

For a while we sat in awkward silence. Sometimes it was simpler to ease into the body of a stranger than a conversation. Not that Sara was a stranger exactly, but you know what I mean.

"Do you want to take me to a movie and finger me?" Sara flat out asked. "I haven't done that since high school."

"Sure," I laughed. What a woman.

------------------------

We went to the movies that day. Only partially hidden up back, Sara sat in a position to allow me access. My fingers spent the whole time inside her pussy. I can't imagine the mess on the seat afterward, twice she squirted. She loved a man's hands almost as much as she loved cock. From there we went to the back seat of my car in the underground car park for another hour. I don't think I'll ever forget how it felt holding her nakedness in my lap as she humped me, terrified we would be caught.

We talked about what would happen if she got pregnant, but somehow that just made us both horny, increasing the chances of the problem. Oh, and just as a weird aside, after debating it possible or not, she fucked the gear-stick of my car. She crawled naked into the front, put a leg either side facing me and took it all inside. The whole thing. She fucked it so much I was surprised it didn't develop balls and cum. I've never seen anything so decadent, and I guess I never will. Even if I sell that car one say, I'll be keeping that gear-stick. You'd never expect someone so beautiful, so classy, would take a gear-stick up herself. I still shake my head in disbelief. I wish I had a video.

In the days and weeks afterward Jimmy got healthy, and their relationship went back into normal mode. They were as affectionate in front of me as they had ever been, as if nothing had happened. I might have thought our dalliance all a dream if it wasn't for the brief moments when we happened to find ourselves alone. It would never be planned, it would either happen or it wouldn't.

If I was waiting outside the bathroom door as she finished, and no one was around, Sara would smile and kiss me before walking back to her man. If she came out to the kitchen to help me cook as her Jimmy watched football, my hand would drift up under her dress to confirm she was wearing no panties. If time allowed it would stay there, perhaps even play inside her wet parts. If Jimmy was obviously indisposed, like we could hear him in the shower, her top may come up and her bra with it. I didn't give her hickeys again but she had sensitive breasts, the kissing was enough for Sara to muffle groans. One time when she came out at midnight for a glass of water, she went back to bed with sperm in her stomach. And if Jimmy passed out drunk, it usually meant we played Russian roulette with Sara's pregnancy again. One time we actually did it with him in the room he was so out of it.

But she wasn't mine. Our forays were unplanned and uncertain. If nothing else, putting myself in places to accidentally run into Sara for a few brief moments each weekend was stopping me from having my own normal social life. Getting Jimmy plastered so I could have uninhibited sex with his girlfriend was expensive and randomly successful, even if it was spectacular when it worked.

I knew I would never meet a girl like Sara for myself, not someone that good looking who had such a craving for sex. But taking the scraps of her when they came along was torment. When I had an offer to go to the west coast on an internal job transfer I took it. I tried not to think of it as running away, I convinced myself it was a move forward, not an escape. Jimmy wondered if he'd done something wrong, I sensed he felt I was abandoning him. How could I explain it was Sara that was the problem? I couldn't. I caught a bus, taking my time to travel across country - making myself feel every mile of the distance I was putting between us.

I heard from other people that Sara moved in but it didn't last, that she had fallen pregnant but gotten rid of it; Jimmy never forgave her, he didn't like women doing that. It definitely wasn't mine, by the way, it was too much later for that to be a possibility. In a way I was disappointed, it would have been nice to be the first man to successfully mate Sara, to give her her first pregnancy. She was a special woman. It's fair to say I couldn't get that girl out of my head, even after all that time.

12