Jim's Girl Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,148 Followers

She also saw his erect cock bouncing as he walked. "Do you have a rubber?"

"No. I didn't expect to have any use for one here."

"I know where Jimmy keeps his. Just lie down here, unless you want to be on top."

"No, I'd rather have you on top." He meant just that. Although any position was good, George likes the idea of a smallish woman like Susie, especially one with such a sexy body, being on top. Either her luscious breasts bouncing up and down in the cowgirl position or her gorgeous ass and hips being available to stroke with his hands as she moved on top of him would be a delightful bonus to the great fucking he expected to be doing momentarily.

"Good. Jimmy likes me on top too, and I like being there." Susie got off the bed and went to the nightstand while George lay on his back where she had been. The pillow was soaked with her sweat and saliva so he exchanged it for the one that had been under her ass. It was wet too, but with her fragrant pussy juices, and he much preferred having his head and face surrounded by their scent.

Susie removed the plastic wrapper and brought the condom back to the bed. Before applying it, she straddled his knees and bent forward to envelop the head of George's cock between her lips and lick it. Slowly, she lowered her face, engulfing the shaft in her mouth and laving it with her tongue as it slipped inside, until her lips were brushing his pubic hair. She backed her head away, loving the thick roundness between her lips and the way the smooth skin, stretched tightly around the hardness, felt to her tongue. She engulfed it a second time, also delighting in the way the tip felt when it pressed against the back of her mouth.

After raising her face the second time, Susie smiled at George around the head of his cock. She had really enjoyed how it had felt in her mouth, and hoped she would have a chance to suck him off later that day, or when they had their threesome with Jimmy. Just then, though, she wanted to fuck, and had just been getting him wet so the condom would roll on more easily.

"I really love your cock, George. I know my cunt will too," she told him as she rolled the condom onto the object of her affection.

Once it was in place, Susie leaned forward, supporting her upper body on her hands. She raised her hips and ass and crept up on George's body until she was directly over his cock. While one hand continued to support her weight, the other held his hard shaft and rubbed the tip against her wet cunt to cover it with her lubricating juices. She had plenty to spare, being so wet that the excess was running down her legs and dripping onto her hand and down the cock she held. With everything ready, Susie slowly lowered her body, sighing blissfully when the big, mushroom-shaped head wedged between her lips and into her love hole.

It felt even better when she lowered her body a little more and another inch of his cock was enveloped in her cunt. She paused there, smiling down at the man under her, letting the pleasure ripple all through her body, radiating out from where the thick shaft had stretched her tight opening and the head was just starting to burrow into her love channel. George smiled back at her, loving the way her tight pussy was squeezing his cock. He would let her set the pace, knowing it would result in the best fucking for both of them.

Her pace was a slow one, moving up and down, taking in just a small part of George's cock with each stroke down, until his entire shaft had been engulfed. She could feel his pubic hair tickling the silky lips of her cunt the way his mustache had earlier. Susie's knees were pressed into the bed as she straddled his body, and she leaned back, reveling in the way his cock was filling her. For a few seconds she remained in that position, twitching the muscles inside her cunt, letting the intense pleasure swirl through her entire body with every little movement. She could see George's face and the way his pleasure was reflected as her muscles fondled his cock.

"Susie, your pussy is a treasure, for eating or fucking," he told her.

"Thanks. It's nice to be appreciated. Your cock is doing great things for me too, just like your tongue did."

His cock did even better things as she flexed her thighs and raised her body until just the head was still inside her, paused, and lowered herself again, letting the entire shaft surge back into her cunt. George had his hands resting on her legs and, as she lowered herself, he drove his cock back up to impale her. They both moaned from the incredible pleasure they were getting from each other and from knowing what they were doing for each other. Again and again, Susie moved up and down and, again and again, George plunged his cock deep into her pussy.

Not only were their movements slow, Susie was leaning slightly forward so her clit would have minimal contact with his cock. She wanted a long buildup, just as she had gotten when George had eaten her cunt. Although she was tight, fresh lubrication gushed with every few strokes, and his thick shaft easily slid in and out of her. Susie rocked back and forth, imbedding the big cock deep inside her cunt, feeling her pleasure level mounting as it had before. She moaned with sheer delight, every time her love channel was filled and emptied, waves of joy flooding her body with every stroke.

For a long time George and Susie continued fucking, quietly except for their moans and the squishy sounds of his cock plunging in and out of her wet pussy. She was setting the pace and, when she felt the need of a faster one, she increased her speed. He matched the increase, continuing to drive his cock all the way into her with every stroke.

With the faster movements, Susie's succulent breasts were bouncing and swaying above George, giving him a visual treat, in addition to the tremendous pleasure his cock was getting from her supremely talented pussy. The luscious globes were so beautiful that he wanted to fondle them, possibly even lick or suck them. Just as he placed his hand on one of them, his eyes strayed to the doorway. He saw Jim, standing there and watching him and Susie fucking on his bed.

*

Thank you for reading this part of the story. I hope you had as much fun as Susie and George are having. This has been the first of three parts and the other parts should post in the next two days, if they have not done so already.

I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, either praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can. Please let me know how you feel, either after every part or after you have read the whole story.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,148 Followers
12