Jim's Legacy Pt. 1 Mina 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We weren't in a rush, there was no frantic desperation for pleasure, we simply enjoyed each other for close to an hour, coaxing orgasm after orgasm from our bodies. I did like it rough at times but making love was always amazing.

After resting a bit Tracy got a naughty look on her face and went to our toy box and pulled out a purple colored thick double ended dildo and a bottle of warming jelly. She lubed up both ends then to my surprise she moved me into the doggie style position. I felt her gently insert my end and pleasure me with it for a minute or so, drawing a small gasping orgasm from my body.

Then she got into the doggie style position and slid the other side in her hot honey pot. The lube made the dildo feel warm on my labia, and I gasped as it buried itself in me as she pushed back until our ass cheeks touched.

The only words I have to explain what happened next is a lustful rutting. We started slow to get in sync with each other, both rocking forward and moving our bodies apart, then rocking back as we came together our asses made a slapping sound against each other that caused our clits to vibrate.

We slowly sped up our rocking and increased the force of our back swing. Soon the dorm room was full of the sounds of slapping asses and groaning women. I reached down with one hand and started to twiddle my clit, the new stimulation causing me to gasp and push back harder.

The slapping was turning our asses red and starting to sting, something I knew Tracy would normally not like. But according to my connection to her she was enjoying the rutting fuck just as much as I was. That fact caused me to start cumming.

"Oh GOD TRACY, slap my ass with yours!"

I could sense Tracy was close, so I kept going despite my now weak arms and legs I managed to maintain muscle control long enough to launch my lover.

"Oh shit, Mina I'M CUMing!" Tracy screamed but ran out of breath on the last word and it ended in a weak breathless gasp of pleasure.

We rolled to the left and straitened our legs, somehow the dildo didn't fall out of either of us as we tried to regain our breath. When we did regain our senses and strength we stared into each other's eyes and started to move again, this time on our backs, propped up by our elbows.

We never broke eye contact while building up for the next orgasm. I was filled with lust love and pleasure as my molten center burned.

When I started to peak again I kept my eyes locked with hers and whispered, "Love you Tracccccyyyyy," as my juice shot out and coated my thighs and dripped down my ass.

She again started coming a few moments after I did and told me how much she loved me. We cuddled up and fell asleep, completely satiated and exhausted...

12