Jim's Legacy Pt. 2 Wade 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "I screwed up. Jimmy knows what I am, well, sort of. He freaked out about halfway through the explanation."

She nodded slightly, her head brushing my chest. "Yeah, I was following you of course." She snorted and continued, "I come with you when your level headed, think I was going to let you run off with you ready to blow?"

I put my arm around her finally, I had not touched her until this point but the anger in my mind was lessening now that I knew the truth. Oh, I was still angry, but now that I knew the cause the overblown and irrationally misdirected anger had no hold on me. When I thought of Teri before me sobbing earlier, all I was filled with was sorrow at my response, and compassion for her pain.

A tinge of anger yes, for the angels interference in my family, but I knew now it wasn't a one way thing nor totally underserved. It was also not Teri's fault at all. She was a soldier, not a judge or lawmaker. She just believed what she was taught.

I held her tight and said, "What did I do to deserve you?"

She snickered and said, "You mean besides saving my best friends life? Showing me respect, compassion, and Love? Fighting evil? Going out of your way to make sure I feel like a useful member of the family? You mean besides all that?"

I smiled for the first time since my explosion and played along, "Yes, besides that, what did I do to deserve you?"

She turned her head and grinned up at me mock innocently and said, "Why your huge cock with which you pleasure me very well of course." Then she winked at me.

I wasn't sure how but the way her hands were caressing my legs changed from comforting, the change was subtle but the message behind it obvious. My cock started to twitch and grow against her back as she continued to look back and up at me with that fake innocent smile. I knew what she was doing of course, she wanted me to ravage her and was manipulating me into doing so.

Of course, the knowledge she was doing that didn't make it one iota less effective as I picked her up, opened a portal to our bed and jumped through. Seconds later I was pushing into her from behind, her swollen and moist velvety folds opening up to receive my hardness. She was deliciously tight but so ready for me I just slipped in and buried myself hard.

She gasped out, "Oh fuck yes, fuck me!"

I grabbed her by her long wavy brown and pulled back hard as I created delicious friction inside her warm core. I spanked her hard randomly, leaving red hand marks on her beautiful ass cheeks as I filled her with strong and long full strokes. She started to push back to meet my thrusts, panting in time to our violent joining as I plumbed her tight depths.

I watched as Sabrina walked into the room and stripped and joined us on the bed as I violently took Lia from behind. I locked eyes with Sabrina as I fucked Lia, I could see Sabrina spread her legs and start diddling her clit and playing with her labia while she watched. I felt Lia bear down on my cock with her tightening warmth and I felt myself start to lose control but I used a surge of power to stop my own orgasm.

I was not done yet.

I continued to slam into Lia through her orgasm then into the next as she cried out and quivered on my ruthless cock. Yes, this felt good to me and I wanted to cum, but I continued for her pleasure as I sawed through her second orgasm with some hard ass slaps. Her body was shaking below me and she had stopped pushing back into me, but I didn't stop until I rolled her into a very intense third orgasm.

All this time staring into Sabrina's eyes, the message I conveyed was your next. I could see her shining wet labia and her moist fingers as she pleasured herself while staring deeply back into my eyes, her eyes saying back damn right you better fuck me when Lia's done.

Lia gasping and shaking with aftershocks crawled over and collapsed on her side, temporarily spent and feeling over stimulated from her last orgasm. I could never have done this without power to stop my ecstasy, pleasing the woman I love so thoroughly would have set me off, even without the feel of her warmth around me I doubt I could have held it.

Sabrina crawled over to me then she threw me on my back, I guess I misread the message in her eyes because she was about to fuck my brains out instead. I watched as my other love mounted my cock and dropped on it. She fully impaled herself in one smooth motion. I felt the walls of her hot center conform quickly to my hardened length and lightly squeeze it as she started to bounce on it like a rabbit.

I caught her rhythm and started to meet her down thrust, slapping our bodies together and burying myself deep inside her with each hard stroke. She came three times on my cock before I allowed myself to fill her center, my ecstasy more intense and longer than usual because of waiting so long. Lia was recovered by now and Sabrina reached back to do her little trick and I realized we had just gotten started for the night...

==========================================

I found myself looking for Teri's energy as I looked for demons. Angels everywhere, but not her energy. I had become so used to it in the background of me senses I would recognize it anywhere. Perversely I even missed it a bit. I called my dad and Mina and mentioned if they hear anything from Teri that I want to talk to her.

I just needed to forgive her. It was like a weight on my shoulders, all I could remember was the uncaring and merciless anger I felt the last time I saw her. The pure contempt she must have seen in my eyes. She still wasn't my favorite person, but that didn't really matter to me anymore. There was really nothing I could do about it but wait, so I got to work.

Lia and Lisa were with me and I was feeling better about things, but not perfect either, had the Teri thing and other issues to work through. At least I had good mates to point me in the right direction. Lisa looked hot tonight, she was wearing a creamy yellow sundress with white cloth straps that only came to her mid thighs and 2 inch thick platform shoes with open toes.

She looked both incredibly hot and adorable at the same time. She looked ready for a picnic or a dance, not demon hunting, but I wasn't complaining. I noticed Lia checking her out as well. She looked like a lost model out on the dark streets in the late night.

I got a fire call and took off, we did a run by, I didn't see anyone nearby and I also didn't sense any demons so we kept running. Lisa agreed to hang back as people could see her and she couldn't keep showing up at fires. Lia as an invisible ghost to most people followed as I jogged back there after the engine showed up. It was a local mom and pop restaurant. Their fryer had caught on fire.

We managed to minimize the damage to the businesses surrounding it but the kitchen was a total loss, the furniture inside ruined by smoke and water damage from the hoses. Jimmy kept glaring my way when he showed up but Tim, Faith and Mike seemed okay, he had obviously not spoken to anyone yet about it. I felt bad what I did to him, he was probably going nuts.

Erasing his memory wouldn't have made me a monster. It would be the act of a friend. Instead I scared the crap out of him and I wondered what the fallout would be. I suddenly felt dark energy that didn't belong to Lisa and turned around for a look, turns out demons gawk at fires, who knew? I waited until no one was looking in my direction then sent a large burst of light energy into the crowd.

It had no effect on anyone else but suddenly the woman that was possessed screamed and ran away. Jimmy watched her run away then turned and looked at me like I had done something wrong. Great. I read him a bit and he seemed to be convincing himself I was the devil or something. I wondered what he would do when he had convinced himself.

I shrugged, it was too late now. I wouldn't remove multiple days from his memory unless it became absolutely necessary. I need to start calling Lia my little fire slut, every time I put on the firefighter equipment and put out a fire she is like a purring kitten rubbing against me. I absolutely love it and her. How could I not like turning on someone I love so much? Even if it is a bit kinky. Or maybe it's especially because...

I have been thinking about what Lia said to me the other day about my anger, and I wonder if I am angry with my family as well, why I felt like strangling them all when the asked how I was doing. I decided then and there I needed to see them. Mother Stephanie left a message for me anyway a day or so ago, something about moving into more permanent digs as opposed to the corporate apartments I've been living in the last little while.

So we finished up for the night after the fire and went home. I asked Lisa if she wanted to come with us tomorrow to see my home since she had only been at my sisters. Her eyes lit up at the invitation and I wondered how I never saw what Lia and Sabrina did. Lisa was smitten with me. To be honest I was very much taken with the vampire myself.

Her oozing sexuality and stunning beauty had put me on guard in the beginning. Now that I saw so much more than that it mattered a lot less than it did that first day. I told her we would head out around 10 am. That would give us about 8 hours before we had to come back so Sabrina could make her show. I could feel Sabrina's excitement through the link at meeting my family and immediately felt guilty.

Lia met my moms a while back, going for ghost advice, and apparently advice about me. But Sabrina hadn't met any of them except those few short minutes in a necromancer's bedroom when Mina showed up. I should have introduced my loves to them a long time ago. Lia caught the look of guilt and smacked me in the back of the head playfully. Message received...

=============================================

Lisa showed up a little before 10 and we were all ready, I had texted dad and Ariel to expect us so I knew it would be an animal house when we got there. When we got there the immediate family was all out on the lawn including Mina. I introduced all of them and looked warily at the wide grin on my oldest sister's face.

She walked over and said hello to Sabrina, Lia and Lisa then smiled at me with that look of anticipation you know can't be good in a sibling.

Mina said, "Do you remember when I brought Tracy and Tom to visit, what you did and what I threatened?"

Oh Crap, not that. Her smile widened and she pulled away the three women to tell childhood stories about me, damn. I shrugged and accepted I would be made fun of later when they walked away.

I stepped forward and gave Ariel a huge hug and said, "How is my favorite sister?"

She snorted and said with mischievous eyes, "Nice try, I'll be adding to the stories soon enough."

I caught up with dad and my moms as I worried more and more about my missing ladies and what horrifying things they could be learning. Stephanie told me there was a nice two story house available 10 minutes from the city and I agreed to look at it with the women.

I caught up to Jeremy. He had grown a lot taller in just a couple of months. Kid was 10 now and crazy strong, he said he was on the lookout for Teri and would deliver her if he found her. I wouldn't be surprised if he is the one that does find her. All in all I had a really good time visiting, we left a little early to take a look at that house before curtain time.

It was a large two story house, 6 bedrooms 3 baths. Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wood floors, and big backyard. The place was perfect and Stephanie let us know we could move into it in a week or so. Sabrina went to work, Lia drug me off to stores and planning sessions, inviting Lisa to share her opinion and input. I gave up on the whole hunting idea for that night. I was all together too busy.

=============================================

I woke up in the middle of the night, for me anyway, it was about 5:30 Am. I groggily got to my feet and threw on a pair of boxers. There was something different and I couldn't figure out what it was. I stumbled out in to the kitchen and got a large glass of water. I was drinking it down when my mind finally kicked in. Teri's energy was back and she was in the back.

I put the glass down and lazily opened a portal and stepped through. Teri looked unsure and a little afraid, she still had that sad look of guilt on her face for all the things she had said to me from the first day I met her. It was an uncomfortable and awkward moment.

Teri said in a quiet unsure voice, "I heard you wanted to see me?"

I nodded slowly and said, "I wanted to forgive you, accept your apology. I was just too angry the other day, and most of it wasn't your fault."

Teri looked up to me with confusion, almost checking to see if I was mocking her, I apparently passed some test in her mind because her face cleared a bit.

She told me, "I will try to stay if that's ok, if I don't they will just send someone else and you will likely have to go through the same thing. I... I will try to stay out of your way, not be so obviously spying on you, even if that is what it amounts too."

I nodded and stepped back inside the waiting portal and closed it back up. I was hoping things would be better now, at least with Teri anyway. I shuffled off back to the bedroom and sighed in contentment at the warm bodies waiting for me. Lia had a smile on her face as I fell asleep.

=============================================

That night we got together and voted on Lisa again, and decided that she was ready and we were ready to ask her to join our family. Lia and Sabrina were comfortable that this wasn't only about her wanting to thank me and be with me. That it was about the whole group deal for Lisa, even if right now she did seem a little more smitten with me than the others.

We all kind of knew this is where we were going, inviting her home with us, letting her help us plan the décor of the house we were moving into. She was already linked to our lives and we wanted to add her to our love and commitment and the more intimate side of our lives as well.

We were hoping she was ready, and still wanted to, the women voted that I would tell her and take her home. They could share themselves with her after that, one at a time to cement our commitment to Lisa one on one for the first time.

It was late at night and we were out hunting. When we were wrapping up for the night Lia had made herself scarce letting me have that alone moment with Lisa to invite her to join us and hopefully have that first time together.

Despite how she acted toward me and I knew she felt, I was a little nervous. This wasn't just about getting her in bed. I was offering her a large commitment and my love. It is never easy to expose yourself that way for the first time with someone. She was wearing another sundress tonight, this one creamy white and covering more of her assets.

Perversely this made me actually check her out more over the night, trying to see what it was hiding. She had her long golden hair up revealing her long slender neck. I reached out and took her hand. She looked up at me with a smile and a question in her eyes.

I asked Lisa, "We want to know if you will join us, our family. I have grown closer to you over the last few weeks as has Sabrina and Lia. You know the commitment involved. We are hoping you feel the same as we do. So will you?"

My words were kind of inane I thought, but I was completely immersed in her blue eyes as my question trailed off.

"Yes I would very much like that," she almost purred up at me.

I leaned down a bit and pulled her closer to wrap my arm around her. Our lips met for the first time and she moaned in my mouth like she had been waiting for this a long time. We explored each other's lips hungrily, completely focused on each other. That's when something surprising happened, Teri sent me a message to my mind and it wasn't filled with scorn or hatred but snickering amusement.

"Shouldn't you take her home before you strip off her clothes?"

The strangeness of the statement took me a moment to work through and then I realized I had Lisa's sundress pulled up around her waist, my hands pushing up into her generous D cups. As if I was about to pull it over her head out in the open.

I hadn't remembered moving my hands to do that though. Teri snickered but Lisa looked perfectly content to have me ravage her right here in the park. I blushed and opened a portal to our bedroom and picking Lisa up stepped through.

I pulled her sundress over her head as I put her down, still having a grip on it when I carried her through. I paused for a moment to take in the creamy white sexy bustier she had been wearing under the dress, her large D cups were tightly constrained and so much of them were showing I was surprised they didn't pop out. She was not wearing panties at all, her beautifully shaven labia had a wet sheen that I just had to taste.

Another thing I already knew, she was a vampire and a lot sturdier than a human, I did not have to restrain my naturally enhanced strength as a nephilim. I wasn't going to be rough. I just didn't have to hold back my strength so carefully. She stepped forward and pulled my shirt off and started working on my pants, breaking the spell I was under I looked back up to twinkling knowing eyes and pulled her in for a hard kiss.

I moaned in her mouth when she had freed me from my pants and grasped my hardness with her soft hand. My hands were roaming her body, I ran them down her sides, brushing the sides of her breasts and her nipples with my thumbs then continued on to the curvy valley of her waist. Her sun kissed skin felt so silky under my fingertips and I felt her start to slowly stroke my cock as our kiss grew hungrier.

I licked across her lips and she parted her mouth allowing me entrance with my tongue. My roaming hands reached her cute little ass and I pulled her body against me, her hardened nipples brushing my chest as I broke the kiss and ran my lips down to her slender neck. She moaned softly in my ear, her body pressed against me.

She pulled away a bit and then with a naughty smile sinuously slid her body down mine, her nipples blazing a fire across my skin as she went to her knees. Without breaking eye contact she slowly took me into her mouth, pausing at the tip to swirl her tongue around it. She echoed my breathy pleasure filled moan with a hungry and approving moan as she tasted my precum from the tip.

Then she wrapped her lips tightly around my girth and sucked me in. All of my fantasies when I was a teenager about how it would feel with a vampire's complete control over her own body were a pale sad echo of the reality in her mouth. She was doing things with her tongue and throat that felt unreal, and my peak was arriving faster than I thought possible as her throat massaged my sensitive bulbous head.

She just buried my length in her and looked up at me, nose buried in my abdomen. It was pure ecstasy as she brought me to my rapture. She caught me and held me effortlessly with her strength as my legs gave out and my ball sac tightened. She swallowed down my seed as I shot it straight down her talented throat.

She didn't move her head as she milked me for all she could extract, she was moaning at my taste, my girth filling her and muffling her sounds of satisfaction. She slowly drew herself back as my cock fell out of her mouth and stood up. Her eyes were tearing a little so I pulled her in for a soft kiss, caressing her hair and the back of her neck, my other hand rubbing her lower back gently.

"What's wrong?"

She shook her head and smiled at me fiercely through her tears and said, "That was the first time... The first time I... Ever wanted to give pleasure, with and for someone I love. Instead of... Being forced."