Jim's Legacy Pt. 3 - Ariel 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One I could put a drain dark energy and knockout spell form on. I also needed to upgrade her shield spell form. She had the older one on already for sunlight.

=======================================

Mmm, I woke up to pleasure. My body was on fire. One hard nipple was being gently squeezed while the other was being sucked and licked. And my wet labia were being softly and expertly licked. I felt my core twitch as I moaned softly at the stimulation, my height already close when I awoke.

Wait, that's two mouths!?

I opened my senses and felt Kristi's energy on the being suckling my teat, but the other was... Amanda. I guess Kristi made her vote, I should have known she would know what I wanted before I did. She must have collected her when she got ba...

Oh god. My coherent thoughts scrambled as I felt Amanda suck in my clit and tease it with her tongue. She fed two of her fingers to my core, slipping between my wet velvety folds into my hot center.

"Oh god that feels so good," I said breathlessly between pants.

I had never felt two lips on my body before, not to mention the 4 hands, the pleasure was overwhelming and I just surrendered my will and basked in the stimulation to my body. I felt as my body arched and grinded against the beautiful blonde vampire's face. I reached down caressing the hair of both of my lovers as they brought me into rapture...

"Oh god I'm cumming!" I gasped out loudly.

My core tightened down on Amanda's fingers and pleasure burst out from my center as I pulled Kristi hard into my breasts as I pulled Amanda hard into my core while grinding. I smiled when I heard the most beautiful voice I'd ever heard from between my legs.

"You were right, she likes being woken up like that a lot," her voice full of mischief.

I pulled her up to my face and kissed Kristi. When Amanda crawled up my body I broke the kiss and softly kissed Amanda for the first time, she melted against me and I sighed into her mouth.

Kristi whispered, "We woke you up a little early, we have plenty of time before you go to school. Let's welcome her right shall we?"

I broke my kiss, smiled and said back to Kristi, "Perfect."

Kristi crawled over me to get on the other side of Amanda and we started to do just that.

We were both gentle and a little teasing as we kissed around Amanda's body, you couldn't spend a second around her and not know gently was the way to go. Not to mention all the rough sex and abuse we knew she had endured from the necromancers, we both naturally went the soft loving route.

I knew that Kristi and I would still have some wild sex in the future, but it would be a very long time if ever before my sweet vampire was ready for something like that.

We teased her flesh softly with mouth and hands, my body tingled and reveled at every sweet gasp and pant we drew from the beautiful vampire's full lips. The vampire I loved. We brought her slowly into ecstasy, both of us winding up at her center while we held one leg up as she lay on her side.

Both of our tongues were teasing one of her holes. I reached up her short lithe body and teased her nipples as I sucked in her clit to send her over.

Amanda panted out, "Oh god yes, don't stop!" her silken voice full of ecstasy.

I lapped up and sucked the sweet honey off her labia, catching what I could of her eruption. My face was covered in her juice and scent, it made my pussy twitch.

I smiled as I looked out my window to find plenty more darkness then got back to making love to my mates. We were now three and all of us very eager to continue our morning play expressing our love for one another.