JLo Meets The Booty Bandit

Story Info
Jennifer Lopez' s ass gets wrecked by an ass lover.
3.1k words
4.2
77.6k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers

For sometime now JLo had been hearing about some ass freak in the Bronx who claimed to adore her and her famous ass. At first she dismissed the stories and attributed them to some sort of weird celebrity fixation urban legend. But this time she was hearing it from a good source, her best friend Celeste. Celeste told her that she not only met the Booty Bandit, as he was know on the streets, while visiting her sister in the Parkchester area of the Bronx, but had been seduced by him and that is ass fixation was real. Not only real but that the experience had been incredible.

Celeste went into great detail in telling JLo about how fantastic she felt as he mounted her ass and penetrated it with his cock and the ass pampering that took place before it. Interestingly enough, JLo found herself aroused and her pussy starting to juice up as Celeste relayed the experience. JLo looked at her friend of many years and thought to herself she could not believe how Celeste was ranting and raving about the whole thing. Celeste was acting as if she had some religious or mystical experience with this ass freak.

Having been blessed with an ass like hers, JLo knew all about ass freaks. She couldn't count how many times her many lovers attempted to fuck her ass, Mark Anthony being the most recent. But although she almost succumbed on several occasions, she for one reason or another didn't go through with it. She giggled to herself, thinking if only the Booty Bandit were to know that the focus of his fixation was a virgin, since her asshole never having been penetrated by anyone.

At what point did JLo decide to meet him personally was unclear. But hearing Celeste go on and on about the powerful orgasms she had experienced definitely was having an effect, her pussy no longer just moist but saturated. That evening she fucked her husband like a wild cat. As they laid in bed exhausted she turned to him, Mark Anthony still breathing heavy from her abusing him, and told him how she had a surprise for him but wasn't ready yet to give it to him. Confused, he just laid there wondering what she was talking about and fell asleep.

Celeste reluctantly gave her dear friend the information she asked for. JLo had been persistent for a week, asking repeatedly as to how she could find this Booty Bandit. At first JLo attributed to wanting to meet him as a joke and to tease him a little. Celeste knew JLo better than she thought. Finally JLo confided that she wanted to give her ass to Mark Anthony but was afraid that it would hurt and figured that someone like Booty Bandit might be able to quell her fears and concerns. Celeste didn't buy that story either. She knew all too well that JLo despite her celebrity status was a still slut from the Bronx who loved cock, the kinkier the better. After all JLo's a big girl and maybe a good stiff dick up her ass might indeed do her some good, it did for her.

JLo found him easily enough, sitting by the fountain at the Oval in the center of the development. Celeste's description matched perfectly the man before her. Not only did she find hard to believe that he was a Puerto Rican like herself but that he was the notorious Booty Bandit she had heard so much of. She didn't know what to expect but it certainly wasn't this man who seemed pensive and at peace with himself. As she walked towards him he smiled at her. Had he recognized her? Wanting no one to see her she thought she had disguised herself rather well wearing just a tee shirt, jeans and sunglasses.

But yet he smiled as if saying, "I know who you are". Or was she just being paranoid and had indeed let the celebrity shit get out of control?

Not knowing what to say, she nervously asked him for directions to the Oval. He chuckled and politely told her how they were standing in the middle of it. Realizing how lame her question had been she laughed. He introduced himself as Fernando but that his friends called him Tito and someone as pretty as her he would definitely consider a friend. She found his charm disarming, she also found him attractive.

Having rehearsed several times as to how to what to say when asked, she introduced herself as Jenny. After all, how could she fuck up her own name! Tito extended his hand to her and as they shook hands he held hers firmly and covered it with his other one as well. JLo felt a sense of familiarity and comfort in his touch that put her at ease. Due to her celebrity status and good looks she usually was suspicious of men who were overly familiar and appeared friendly. She had met enough men and women to know that most if not all wanted something from her. But Tito came across differently.

Little was JLo aware that Tito was indeed like all the others. He had spotted this stunning woman across the street and the delicious ass she had, way before she saw him. His smile was one of appreciation, akin to the smile a fox might have before he eats the chicken. He was after all the Booty Bandit and could not believe this piece of ass was approaching him and actually talking to him. He thought to himself how he knew this was going to be a lucky day for him but he never thought it was going to be this good.

As JLo introduced herself with her alias whore name, the Booty Bandit was having an internal dialog as to how fine her ass was and how he should go about getting a piece of it. He couldn't care less what her name was; to him the only thing important was his cock deep inside them. But he knew to be a good cocksman one had to play the game right. So being the patient predator he poured the charm on.

One of the things Booty Bandit noticed was that he had caught 'Jenny' glancing at his crotch several times, this intrigued him. Feigning thirst, JLo asked if he knew a place where she could get a drink of water since her throat was parched. Smiling that smile again he suggested they go to his apartment which was nearby, to which JLo agreed.

Seemingly as a gentleman, as they walked he would from time to time allow 'Jenny' to walk slightly ahead of him when passing other pedestrians on the street. JLo was taken a back by such chivalry, not knowing that in reality the Booty Bandit was simply assessing the prize before him. His cock stiffening when she had agreed to go to his apartment. He caught her once again at that moment checking his crotch area. He amused himself with thinking about if she only knew the monster that lurked inside his pants and how much he wanted to fuck her ass what would she think then.

After arriving at his courtyard apartment he offered 'Jenny' a glass of red wine, filling the wine glass to the rim. 'Jenny' questioned the amount and teasingly asked if he was trying to get her drunk, to which he replied,"Maybe" and grinned.

"Oh? And then what would you do?", Jenny asked.

He just smiled and reached for her. Seeing that she did not resist he pulled her close to him and kissed her.

JLo not only opened her lips and allowed his tongue inside but as she pressed into him she could feel the bulge in his crotch against her pussy. She had grown accustomed to large cocks during her wild single days and after her marriage to Mark Anthony missed them sorely. She loved Mark Anthony but his body wasn't the only thing that was skinny. His uncircumcised cock was long and thin and gave the appearance of a cigar. Not even a stogie! So she very much welcomed the attention her pussy area was getting and returned the grind. She surprised herself as to how quickly and how intensely she was aroused by Tito.

The Booty Bandit sensing imminent success reached behind 'Jenny' and grabbed and cupped her beautiful ass. He felt each cheek separately and could not get over how nice they felt in his hands, he could not wait to see them bare. He was pleasantly surprised at Jenny's aggressive manner and her fixation with his cock.

Kneeling now, she wasted no time during their kiss to grab a hold of it and stroke it through his pants with both hands. JLo's pussy was now drenched and she was drunk with lust. She placed her mouth on the outline of his cock through his pants and sucked, tracing her tongue along the shaft. It had been so long since she had felt a large cock. She wanted to touch, see and taste his cock. She unbuckled his belt and opened his zipper with her teeth. It was safe to say that she wanted his cock as much as he wanted her ass.

Tito knew he had to gain control. Jenny's handling of his cock almost caused him to cum prematurely, something that had only happened once in his younger days. One of the things he prided himself on was his stamina and ability to hold off an orgasm until he was ready. He vowed that if he was going to cum it was going to be inside his new conquest's ass. To JLo's disappointment Tito raised her up and kissed once again. She sucked his tongue in her mouth as if it was his cock for which she craved.

Executing a ploy he had used many times, he broke off the kiss, stared into her eyes asked her what she wanted. Knowing that no matter what the answer was, the outcome was going to be what he wanted and not her! If it worked out to be the same, then wonderful, if not then so be it. He had gained the name Booty Bandit due to his ability to steal away any resistance a conquest rendered. Tito had learned long ago that there was nothing more delicious than a willing woman who offered herself up to him to be fucked, and fucked hard at that. This 'Jenny' in his eyes wasn't any different than the hundreds of others he had fucked. Although he must admit that there was something familiar about her, something mysterious.

The trusted ploy worked. JLo felt weak in her knees and could only think of her being pounded by Tito's cock. She was so crazed by lust that she had forgotten why she originally sought him. All she knew was that's she just wanted his cock meat.

JLo responded in a lustful voice, "I want you to fuck me! I want your cock! Don't tease me! Fuck me! "Quiero tu bicho!" She always reverted to her Puerto Rican heritage when feeling the horniest. Something Ben never understood and was intimidated of.

He knew then he was going to get what he wanted. But adding to the ease and to allow more time to gain control on himself and the situation.

With confidence in his tone, he asked her yet again, "What is it you want?"

JLo looking around and assuming the adjacent room was the bedroom took his hand and led him towards it. The Booty Bandit once again grinned.

Without saying anything further she led him to the edge of the platform bed and motioned him to sit. With his pants already undone she had no difficulty in freeing his cock. Her lust and the wetness of her pussy increased when she saw the thickness of his shaft and the large protruding veins that snaked along it. Although uncircumcised just as Mark Anthony's, Tito's mushroom capped cock head easily appeared from the foreskin.

JLo knew exactly what she had to do. To do what she had wanted from the beginning, she rubbed her face along the balls and shaft as she licked upwards, licking the now angry cock head when she reached it, then putting the knob in her mouth. Having learned from one of her first lovers to always look into a man's eyes as you suck his cock she looked at his face. Tito was relishing her mouth on him. Her fervent sucking had caused his cock to swell up even more than usual causing her mouth to strain and stretch as she took it in. The taste of his pre-cum on her tongue made her pussy wetter. Opening her jeans JLo reached for her pussy and could not believe how drenched it was and how her clit was swollen to attention. She rubbed her clit to match the tempo of sucking on his cock. As she came she bore down on his cock and took it all the way down her throat, something she had done only once before due to her concern about harming her vocal chords.

Being the master that he was, Booty Bandit knew the time had come for his pleasure. He pulled 'Jenny' up to the bed beside him and kissed her, undressing her as he did. Her skin felt warm to the touch from her passion. He sucked on her small breasts, sucking gently but firmly on each nipple. 'Jenny' moaned as his hand reached between her thighs and parted her pussy lips, arching her back as he strummed her pussy lips and clit to an orgasm, his hand now and then skimming near her asshole.

Tito rolled her over onto her stomach and for the first time saw her bare ass. At the sight of the roundness and smoothness of it he almost came. Gently and in reverence he caressed her ass.

'Jenny' cooed in delight. Tito massaged in circular motion, working his fingers now and then closer to her pussy and asshole. Seeing how 'Jenny' pushed her butt up to meet his touch he knew it would not be long before he would be inside her. He thought one more orgasm for her would do the trick.

He poised himself between her legs and started to lick her shoulders and back, pressing his rigid cock against her as he went. When he got to the crack of her delicious ass he broadened his tongue to allow for a wider lick area and worked his fingers into her pussy, rubbing her clit with his thumb. 'Jenny' held tightly to the sheets as she came and burrowed her head into the pillow, letting out a moan into it.

Not wanting to let the moment pass, the Booty Bandit plunged his tongue into her asshole and pinched her clit at he did. Causing JLo to cum yet another time! She had never had orgasms so close to each other before. She also couldn't believe how good his hot tongue on her asshole felt. This must've been what Celeste was talking about! But wait! Celeste got her ass fucked!

JLo turned to Tito and said, "I want you to fuck my ass."

To which he replied, "Sweetheart, I have every intention of fucking your ass. Just that now that I have your permission 'Jenny' or should I say 'JLo' it's going to be that much sweeter. I'm going to wreck your ass!"

He once again plunged his tongue inside her asshole and worked on her clit not giving JLo a chance to ask how long he had known who she was and how. At that point it didn't matter.

All she managed to say was, "Yes." The orgasms rolled over her in waves.

The Booty Bandit reached for the night stand drawer and inconspicuously retrieved his "kit", which included various oils and lubricants, butt plugs and clamps. He took the vial of his favorite lubricant, olive oil, and dripped it on her ass, making her olive complexion glisten. He poured some on his cock as well and stroked it to work it in.

To ready her further he placed his middle finger on the outside of her asshole and pushed it in slowly. He lowered his face right next to her asshole and started to lick it at the same time. Without any prompting JLo in a fugue had begun to touch her pussy as he did this.

Seeing that she was both aroused and relaxed, stroking his cock he raised himself between her thighs and placed the tip of his cock on her asshole. But JLo being so excited pushed her ass back causing his cock to slip easily in. Having the warm sensation of her hungry ass around his cock and her bucking underneath him was a pleasure beyond his wildest and horniest dreams.

Before long he had his entire cock inside her and was banging her ass with his balls. All you heard in the room was the Phwap! Phwap! Phwap! of his balls slamming. And JLo's lustful moans and passionate groans, her ass cheeks would ripple with every thrust of his cock. Tito could not believe how tight her ass was and how it snugly it hugged his cock.

At one point he took his cock out and looking down could see JLo's ass agape. In swift one motion he entered her again causing JLo to cum at the sensation of being stuffed with cock.

Involuntarily she let out an "Oh, my God!", as she came for what may have been the 15th time since they had started. She started to feel delirious and overwhelmed but her ass wanted more.

The Booty Bandit felt that the time had come and it was his turn, he had held off long enough.

His powerful thrusts now went from Phwap! Phwap! Phwap! Phwap! to "WOOMPH! WOOMPH! WOOMPH!

JLo had no control as to what was happening to her or her ass. He placed his hands on her hips as he readied himself to cum, pulling her hard towards him as he plunged his cock as deep as he could.

WOOMPH! WOOMPH! He came!!! Filling her asshole with cum and causing it to over flow with it. It was some sight! Having finished and being pleased what he had done Tito slumped along side of JLo, both silently lying next to each other. JLo before leaving managed to ask Tito when, did he realize who she was. He just smiled that smile and winked, never responding.

A week later while having a romantic evening, Mark Anthony reminded JLo that he never got the surprise she promised him. 'Jenny' took his hand, gave him the same smile she had gotten from the Booty Bandit and led him to the bedroom.

tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers