jo4daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Is she Jo?
1.5k words
3.94
93.4k
20

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

I happened to be on my favorite blog site late one night and decided to look for any users in my area, something I had not done since early in the year. As I scrolled through the list, there were the usual provocative usernames: babygirl1973, wantonslut69, 420slave, kittenskitty, etc. There were usernames which were most likely for male users as well, but none of those truly jumped out at me.

One of the usernames caught my attention: jo4daddy. Perhaps I focused more on that username because my own daughter was named Josephine, although everyone in the family called her Jo for short, plus the fact that she had always called me Daddy, never Dad or Papa or Father. I was not unfamiliar with the Daddy/girl concept, as I had a few online friends who participated in that type of role play, but I initially thought jo4daddy was simply another Daddy/girl person.

That username lurked at the back of my mind all night, however, and in the morning, I had to satisfy my curiosity. As I inhaled the morning coffee, I sat at the kitchen table with the laptop and went back to the blog site to find jo4daddy.

From the Profile page, jo4daddy appeared to be a typical young college student. She was a Junior attending an unnamed college in the suburbs - and since there are many such colleges in the area, no one could truly pinpoint her location from that information. Her profile listed a number of interests, which not surprisingly included sex, as well as bondage, spanking, light whipping, orgasm denial, asphyxia, and older men.

It was a non-sexual interest, however, which truly caught my attention: Perfect Blue, an anime film she truly adored.

...just like Jo. In fact, Jo and I both really liked that film because it is so atypical of what most people think of on hearing the term "anime."

The Perfect Blue reference drew my curiosity even more, but a quick glance at the laptop's clock showed that I needed to get ready for work.

Throughout the day, I kept wondering about jo4daddy. Was jo4daddy actually my Jo? I tried to picture my daughter bound to the bedposts as some mysterious guy used a whip on her, making her struggle and cry out into the candlelit night. I tried to imagine her bent over a chair, being taken from behind as the mysterious guy's hands tightened around her neck.

...yet those thoughts seemed so at odds with the young woman I knew, the girl I had raised for two decades. The Jo I knew was shy, quiet, unassuming. Whenever she had come home from college, she was still the same little girl, only taller and with longer hair.

Was my daughter essentially living a double life? Was she being "sweet and innocent" at home and wild and naughty at college?

I would have no problem with her being sexual and engaging in bondage and whipping - I had done that myself in college. As a college student, certainly she would be exposed to things she had likely never considered and would be practically expected to experiment with various things. The "older men" interest concerned me a bit, however, given that, typically, the "older men" one encounters on a college campus are the professors, and as a friend had experienced when we were in college, a professor/student relationship always ends badly.

But I realized that I was most likely jumping to conclusions. The "jo" in jo4daddy could have been just about anything, just about anyone. Perhaps the "jo" was for someone who uses "Jo" or "Josephine" or another name beginning with those two letters as a play name or as an online persona. The "daddy" could be a reference to a Daddy/girl relationship.

...or the "daddy" could be a reference to me with the "jo" designating my own daughter.

Throughout the day, I kept glancing at the pictures of Jo on my office desk. One was of my daughter in her cap and gown at her high school graduation, diploma proudly in hand. The other picture was of Jo proudly sitting at the wheel of the old Honda Accord she had bought with her savings after her sophomore year of college. Yet somehow, I just could not picture her with the interested jo4daddy had listed in her profile.

She was planning to come home for the weekend, so perhaps I would learn more about my daughter in a few days - at least enough to determine if she truly was jo4daddy.

*****

Over the next few evenings, I did some "research" concerning jo4daddy.

It began with trying to view her blog entries, but unfortunately most of them were Friends-locked, and from what I could read it seemed that jo4daddy also had several filters on her blog, one of which was named "Daddy." That filter name was appropriate given her username and the title of her blog, "jo 4 Daddy," but it did not answer the core question of whether this jo was indeed my Jo.

There were a few quiz results viewable to the general Internet public. One of them was a quiz about 1980s anime, and she scored as an "Almost-otaku," which made me smile but also made me wonder even more if I was looking at my daughter's blog.

Another quiz result grabbed my attention: "Bound to be Ravished." I followed the link to the quiz itself and saw that it proclaimed to uncover one's preferred style of bondage. Beneath the quiz result, jo4daddy had added a note:

There's one particular person I want to have ravish me while I'm bound to his bedposts, or mine if he prefers. I just want to be there, bound and naked and unable to stop him from taking me, no choice in the matter as he uses me and shoots deep inside me.

Reading that addition certainly aroused me and made me think again about similar experiences in college, particularly with Betsy, but I still could not envision my Jo being in such a position. The more I thought about it, the more it seemed that jo4daddy was not my Jo.

Part of me wanted to create a blog on the site and try to befriend jo4daddy so I could access her Friends-locked entries, especially those on her Daddy and her BDSM filters. Yet I was uncertain how I would react if in fact jo4daddy was indeed my Jo - how would I be able to look at her the same way?

The following evening, I decided to search for jo4daddy on Google. The only result I could find was a picture of a tiny kitten about to swat at a mouse. My daughter had long liked cats but had never owned one, and she definitely did not like mice and even bristled at some cartoon mice, so whether jo4daddy was indeed my Jo was still undetermined.

But I kept wondering if my daughter was essentially living two personas: one at college and one at home. If she was, it was definitely understandable, for she clearly would not want her father to know about any kinky interests, and she probably wanted - at least in part - to remain the little girl I would often bounce on my knee or hold close during a strong thunderstorm.

That night, I went into Jo's bedroom to straighten things up as I usually would do the night before she came home from college. Standing in the pastel haven, I could almost feel her presence, almost feel her hug. I thought of the many bedtime stories I had read to her here, thought of the laughter of Jo and her friends emerging from this bedroom, thought of the soft music wafting through the door as she finished her homework. It did not feel like the bedroom of someone who enjoyed being spanked or choked.

I looked at her bed, the four wooden posts certainly strong enough to be used as anchors for restraining someone. Curiosity made me step closer to inspect the bedposts, but I saw no signs of chaffing from ropes or chains or any other item used to restrain someone.

For a moment, I saw Betsy. The ropes were secured to her ankles and wrists and anchored to the bedposts. Her breasts were topped with large proud nipples reddened by plenty of biting. There was a noticeable wet spot between her thighs from the lengthy teasing and the equally-lengthy lovemaking.

And then, for the briefest of heartbeats, I saw Jo in Betsy's place.

That was when I realized that, deep in the recesses of my mind, perhaps I actually was thinking about my daughter as a sexual, kinky person. Perhaps I truly could envision her being bound and ravished with a mysterious older guy emptying his lust deep inside her body.

I felt guilty for thinking of my daughter in that way, but somehow, inexplicably and despite the expectations of society, my arousal only continued to grow as I thought about that brief vision of Jo bound to these four bedposts, bound and naked in her own bedroom.

But I still was unsure whether my daughter actually was jo4daddy.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers