jo4daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Is she Jo?
2k words
4.22
49.5k
5

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers

On that Saturday night, Jo and I decided to watch a new CG anime film I had seen at Best Buy: Vexille. We made the popcorn and had the Cokes ready, then settled back on the sofa to watch as the final rays of daylight gave way to a darkness held at bay only by the flickering images from the television screen.

Not long after the popcorn was gone, my daughter leaned into me. That was not unusual, nor was the fact that I put my arm around me. We shared a smile for a moment before returning our attention to the subtitles.

We were deep into the film when I realized that the small hand on my leg had moved well up my thigh. I assumed that Jo was not aware of where her hand was placed, and when I gave her a gentle squeeze, her hand did not retreat as if she recognized that she had just been caught.

Once again, I wondered if the woman leaning against me was jo4daddy, if this was the same person who had written about being restrained and raped by tentacles. I turned my attention away from the screen for a moment, gazing upon her fondly yet with the questions lingering near the forefront of my mind.

Shortly after I returned my attention to the film, Jo shifted against me, a breast brushing my side. If I did not have those questions in my mind, I would not have thought anything of her shifting, if I had even consciously noticed it. But since I kept trying to determine if Jo was jo4daddy, the feel of her breast against my side felt like a burning coal had been pressed against me.

My body reacted, to my embarrassment. I could feel the growth begin, the initial stirring which threatened to demonstrate to Jo that my thoughts were not appropriate for a father and his daughter.

Then her hand moved again, slightly higher on my thigh.

The last part of the film that I remember clearly was the initial appearance of the Jags. After that, everything is a blur: trying to think about anything but the woman against me yet my body and my mind focused on her presence and especially on her hand and her breast, trying to picture my precious Jo being assaulted by tentacles yet wanting only to think of her as the bridesmaid who had caught the bouquet, wanting to enjoy the film yet truly relishing just having my arm around her, wanting to run away from this situation yet desiring to clutch my daughter tightly and revel in the press of our bodies...

She was standing, stretching, her body in profile to me, the swells upon her chest highlighted perfectly as the credits rolled just behind her. Jo smiled at me. "Great choice, Daddy," she approved.

All too soon, she was in her bedroom as I cleaned up and set the dishwasher to its task. Fortunately, my arousal had never grown to a full erection, but I was almost one hundred percent certain that Jo had been aware of my body's reaction during the film.

If she had indeed noticed, she never gave an indication, and that only caused me to wonder yet again if she was leading a double life.

I heard the shower running in Jo's bathroom, but did not think much about it until some thirty minutes later when I realized that I had not heard her turn off the water. Fortunately, the water system in the house was good enough for both a shower and the dishwasher to operate at the same time without any trouble, but a thirty-minute shower certainly seemed unusual.

...unless Jo had indeed noticed my arousal during the film and was masturbating herself to an orgasm - or two or three.

The dishwasher finished its work before I heard the water flow end in Jo's bathroom. By the time she emerged, I was downstairs finishing with a magazine from the day's mail. I looked up to find her wrapped in her favorite pink terrycloth robe, the same one I had bought her for her sixteenth birthday. The pink Hello Kitty slippers seemed a bit childish in relation to the robe, but the slippers helped to anchor her in my mind as the teenage girl who had gushed with excitement when she had worn the robe for the first time.

"Going to bed?" I asked.

"Not yet," she replied as the scent of her favorite shampoo reached me. "But I did want to get a drink to take to the bedroom with me."

"Okay."

Somehow, I had a feeling that she wanted to say something, perhaps ask me a question. Jo lingered a moment before going to the kitchen. When she kissed my cheek before heading upstairs, I had to wonder if she was trying to find a way to tell me something because she just seemed to linger for a moment, her lips just seemed to be pressed to my cheek longer than usual, her hand on my shoulder seemed to squeeze just a little more than normal. But soon she was gone, and when I heard her bedroom door close, I released the breath I did not realize I had been holding.

Whether she was jo4daddy or not, there was definitely something happening between us, and it was both exciting and scary.

*****

It was the middle of the night. A storm had begun to roll over the city as forecasted. The darkness was pierced by the glow from the digital clock atop the dresser and from the occasional flash of distant lightning.

Soon, the rain began. It was initially just a gentle patter against the window by the bed, a soft rhythm against the glass. But soon came the deluge, the downpour which was loud in its own right yet practically drowned out by the strengthening rumbles tumbling down from the sky. I just closed my eyes and rolled over in an attempt to return to sleep.

"Daddy?"

I opened my eyes again and turned to look toward the doorway. A flash of lightning revealed my precious Jo standing in the doorway, once again wearing her cherished terrycloth robe. There was an expression of fear in her eyes, much like when she had been five or six years old and a particularly strong thunderstorm would roll over the city at night, yet her adult status seemed to prevent her from coming to me even though she already stood in the doorway with a hand trembling at her side.

"It's okay," I assured her, drawing back the covers. She took the hint and, quickly but trying to appear to not be approaching quickly, my daughter came to my bedside as instinctively her hands began to untie the belt of her pink robe.

Another flash of lightning caught Jo by surprise, giving her eyes a deer-in-headlights expression. Her hands stopped moving. The belt already untied, the robe had begun to part, just enough that I could see the inner swell of each breast quite clearly as another flash of lightning illuminated the bedroom.

What was thus far the loudest crash of thunder startled me and made Jo cry out in fear as she threw herself onto the bed. The reaction triggered memories of quite a few nights just like this so long ago, yet when Jo lifted her head and looked up at me through the curtain of lengthy brown strands still emanating the mango scent of her shampoo from her nighttime shower, there was something far beyond childish in her eyes.

"Come on," I reassured her. "Let Daddy take care of you. You'll be okay."

As the rain continued to pelt the window and pound the roof, Jo slowly stood, her hands trembling a bit more, the sensuous robe further parting to confirm that she wore nothing underneath. Yet she was apparently too scared to realize that she had exposed herself to me.

...or that I was trying my hardest to not be mesmerized by the exposure.

As if in slow motion, the robe was shed, slithering down her backside to pool around her feet. Fully exposed, my little girl had truly become a woman.

...and the woman before me was definitely arousing me.

Another roar of thunder descended from the sky, and Jo slid quickly underneath the covers, clinging to me, pressing her trembling form against me as I drew the covers over us both. Her hair was just slightly damp against my shoulder and my neck, the mango scent even stronger due to her proximity.

My daughter's proximity furthered my arousal. She was naked and vulnerable, and it aroused me - in the same way that Betsy would be naked and vulnerable, although in very different circumstances.

"Daddy..." she whispered into my neck.

I was once again ultra-aware of the breasts pressed against me. This time, there was no clothing to mar the contact - this was skin against skin, flesh against flesh. This time, I could feel her nipples against me.

...and as she rolled atop me, she could certainly feel the erection growing beneath her.

Suddenly, the storm seemed so incredibly distant. Suddenly, all I could hear was the pounding of my heart in my ears. Suddenly, all that mattered was that there was a wonderful young woman sharing my bed.

Suddenly, all I could feel was the press of her lips against mine. Even after she had finally took her head and my breath away, I could still feel her sensual, loving kiss.

A particularly bright flash of lightning was simultaneously accompanied by the loudest strike of thunder I have ever heard, and I practically jumped out of my own skin. Jo's scream seized my heart, and I reached out to clutch her tightly to me in an instinctive act of protection.

The scream had come from her bedroom.

Without thinking, I threw off the covers and grabbed my robe from a bedpost as I hurried to the bedroom door. I was in the hallway before I consciously realized that Jo had not come to my bed, that I had only been dreaming.

But the scream had definitely not been part of the dream.

Without knocking, I barged into my daughter's bedroom to find her huddled against the headboard, the covers haphazardly drawn around her. She was genuinely scared, shaking like a cornered rabbit. Her eyes were wide, almost wild with her fear, and when they spotted me, she practically leapt from the bed into my arms, knocking me against her door with incredible force.

The thunderstorm raged around the house as I held her tightly, trying to calm her and protect her even though I was somewhat scared by the intensity of the storm. The forecast had not predicted that the storm would be quite this bad. Fortunately, the worst of it lasted only a few minutes, if that, before the pounding deluge began to relent.

As the fear finally passed from us both, only then did we come to a startling realization:

We had both been sleeping au naturel.

I froze, unable to find an explanation for coming to my daughter's rescue wearing only a robe which was clearly not properly closed around me. But Jo apparently did not care, for she simply slumped against me, holding me weakly.

It took me a few moments to fully digest the situation, but then I helped my naked daughter to her feet and guided her back to her own bed, tucking her in - still without having properly closed the robe around me.

*****

About mid-afternoon, I helped Jo take her laundry and her backpack to the car. The hug we shared in the wet driveway was as heartfelt and as genuine as usual, but there was definitely a nervousness evident between us, an uncertainty which threatened to drive us much further apart than the miles between the house and the college. I watched her drive away, heading back to her college in the suburbs, and while I was sad that she had left the house again, I was also relieved, because I needed plenty of time to ponder what had taken place during the night.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,906 Followers