jo4daddy Ch. 05

Story Info
Is she Jo?
3.5k words
4.52
53.8k
8

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 09/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

Jo was waiting for me on the front steps of her dorm when I arrived. We shared a tight hug, loaded her things into the back of the SUV, and headed toward the campground.

It was just late enough in the camping season that there were few people there, and almost everyone who was using the campground that weekend was in an RV in a separate area. We chose a campsite at the western end of the tent camping field so that we would have some cover from the trees and still enjoy being awoken by the sun.

As night fell, Jo and I sat on opposite sides of the small campfire. It was still warm enough to wear shorts and t-shirts, but there was definitely a slight chill in the air, and I began to wonder if canoeing the following day would be a good idea. But I figured that the water should still be warm enough, especially since we - ideally - would only have our feet in the water long enough to get into or out of the canoe near a riverbank.

Occasionally, the laughter from a group across the field would softly reach our ears, but otherwise, all was quiet save for the faint rustle of the leaves and the soft sounds of the night creatures in the woods. Our conversation lapsed into a pleasant quiet as well, and while I was primarily watching the dance of the flames in the fire ring, I occasionally looked up to see my precious Jo watching me with a sweet smile curling her lips.

Just when I was beginning to feel that something had to happen or be said, Jo slowly moved to her hands and knees and crawled around the fire toward me. It was a bit of a surprise, especially since the image she presented was of the girl in the "Cradle of Love" music video. But she did not tease me or attack me - instead, when she reached me, she turned over onto her back with her head in my lap, looking up at me with a tenderness I had not seen in anyone's eyes since moments before Claire had gone into labor.

Instinctively, I reached down to caress her angelic face. Her eyes fluttered closed, but the smile remained. She sighed contentedly as I brushed her cheeks, her forehead, her hair. She tried to capture my fingertip as I traced the outline of her lips. She giggled softly as I gently pressed the tip of her nose.

Nothing was said with words, but our intimacy spoke volumes. Our relationship was transforming, and this was clearly something we both wanted. The firelight and the moonlight combined to make this a particularly romantic moment, a time when our status as father and daughter did not matter. Even the questions concerning jo4daddy were lost to me.

I continued to touch this special woman, and she brushed her cheek repeatedly against the bulge in my shorts. The gathering across the camping field dissipated as their fire burned itself down, and as our own firelight faded, our transforming love blossomed to warm us both against the slight chill in the night air.

*****

The morning began not with the first rays of sunlight warming the tent, but with the shifting of the young woman beside me.

We were each in our own sleeping bag, but hearing her turn over had awoken me. I tried to return to sleep, but all I could think about was her, so I finally gave up and quietly emerged from the tent, sitting at the fire ring, using a stick to slowly stir the cold ashes as I watched the first hint of daylight brush the eastern sky.

Just before the sun broke the horizon, I heard a rustling behind me and knew that it was her. A moment later, she knelt behind me, wrapping her arms around my chest and resting her chin on my shoulder, and that was how we watched the dawning of a new day together.

*****

We took breakfast with us to have as we descended the river. We were dressed to get wet if necessary: shorts and t-shirt for me, and beneath her shorts and sweatshirt, it was clear that Jo was wearing a bikini.

I want my nipples to be hard points poking through the bikini to attract his attention.

The morning air was a bit cooler than I would have anticipated, and as we walked down the dirt road toward the main office of the campground so we could get our ride to the starting point for our canoeing trip, I rubbed my bare arms to warm myself a little. Glancing at Jo, I was a bit envious and wished I had brought my jacket with me, but I knew that this chill would be short-lived, that the day would warm somewhat quickly.

It did. By the time we arrived at the starting point and were taking our canoe off the trailer rack, the air felt noticeably warmer, and after another group took off from the rocky shore, Jo and I pushed off, taking a rather leisurely pace.

We did not talk much, spending our time mostly admiring nature. But more and more, I was admiring her.

And when Jo finally set her oar across her thighs and removed her sweatshirt, I was very much admiring her. After that, she set the oar into the canoe itself and carefully wriggled out of her shorts, wearing only her sandals and her rainbow bikini.

It was shortly after that when I realized that we would soon be approaching the island mentioning in the jo4daddy blog. That was when I began keenly watching my daughter, her bare back obscured only by her lengthy hair and the lower drawstring of her bikini bra.

I want to be wet just from his eyes.

As we rounded a bend in the river, I saw the island ahead. "Let's stop there on the island for breakfast," I suggested.

I thought I could hear her grin.

We beached the canoe and Jo stepped out, turning toward me to pull the canoe more firmly aground as I stepped into the water and pushed. I discretely noticed that her nipples did indeed tent the cups of her bikini bra, and I smiled - more to myself than to her.

The canoe safely beached, I grabbed the backpack with our food and water and followed the youngster through the underbrush, wincing as the branches and a thorn scraped harshly at my legs. A few moments later, however, we were at the clearing.

Sitting in the grassy clearing, we ate breakfast and shared one of the canteens of water, then Jo leaned back in the grass, looking up through the canopy of leaves as the bright sky. I watched her curiously for a moment, noting the curves of her breasts, admiring how her swells rose and fell atop her chest.

She turned her eyes to me, a sweet smile upon her lips.

I reached toward her.

For the first time since before her birth, I touched a breast. Her back arched, almost instinctively, pressing more of her right breast into my hand. I squeezed gently, and she whimpered in a most beautiful manner, her eyes starting to flutter closed as she looked at me with encouragement.

Laying alongside her, I continued to touch her, moving my attention from her breast to her face, caressing her cheek as we gazed into each other's eyes. It was certainly not the first time I had ever looked into her eyes, but it was the first time to do so with such depth of meaning and understanding and, especially, desire.

As I touched her and looked into her soul, her hands ran across my back and down my sides. Her touch sent shudders of joy through my entire being. The sunlight filtering through the leaves high above us and the sound of the twin flows of water on either side of the small island added a romantic element heightened by the chirping of the birds and the low flyover by a buzzing insect.

My hand meandered down her neck, over a breast, down her stomach, and across to a hip. She rolled onto her side, wrapping her arms around me, and as of one mine, our eyes closed and our lips drew closer...

For just a moment, there was a flash of nervousness, of guilt, of damnation. But in the next instant, it was gone, replaced by a blossoming love, an intimate and intricate connection of two souls, an intertwining of two bodies in the seclusion of Nature.

"Daddy..." she breathed when our lips finally separated.

I silenced her with another kiss as my hand moved from hip to chest. I did not need eyes to know that there was at least one nipple trying to poke through the thin cups of her bikini bra. Even if she was not jo4daddy, this special young woman at least was experiencing what jo4daddy desired.

She pressed against the bulge in my shorts, encouraging my erection to further solidify against her. When our lips separated again, she clutched me close, her quickened breath warm against my neck as she rocked gently against the anatomy which had created her and which desired to inseminate her.

Kisses and caresses soon gave way to undressing. As Jo held me tightly and pressed herself against me, my hand gravitated to the strings at her back, tugging gently and slowly, enjoying the press of her lips to my shoulder. She wanted this - she wanted me - and that made me want her, want this, even more.

Once the strings at her back had been untied, my hand gravitated upward, working underneath her hair to the strings at the back of her neck. As I began to untie the upper strings, her hands moved up underneath my t-shirt, her hands warm against my skin. Moving a hand downward over my shorts, she pulled me even more firmly against her, my manhood unmistakable and unavoidable, and I would not be surprised if she could feel the pulsing within.

The hand on my bare back moved upward, and I took the hint. Extricating myself from her grasp, I sat up and removed the t-shirt, and I could see how loose her bikini bra was without the strings tied behind her. I could not see her nipples, but the top was definitely not in a socially-acceptable position.

...just like she was not being intimate with a socially-acceptable person.

Jo sat up as well, leaning forward enough in the process that the rainbow-print top fluttered to the grass between us. She made so move to cover herself, but she did blush just slightly, just enough to be extremely sexy. Our eyes met, filling the scant space between us with love and desire.

For a moment, I thought about bending down and taking a nipple into my mouth, suckling from her like a newborn baby. But before I could act, she moved, dipping her head, a hand on my thigh and moving seductively upward...

Boldly she touched me, strengthening my desire. Still her head descended until she was kissing my stomach as she stroked the prominent bulge, and I caressed her head, running my fingers through her hair, breathing deeply, inhaling the love emanating from her.

And then her hand rose to the belt, her fingertips stroking the black leather in a manner which made me think of a painslut admiring that which would soon hurt her. jo4daddy had expressed interest in light whipping - presumably that could also be done with a belt, and once again I wondered if Jo and jo4daddy were actually the same person.

She unbuckled the belt slowly, gazing up into my eyes as her hands worked with a singular purpose. She lifted up to briefly kiss my lips as her hands unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, then she turned her attention to my sandals before undressing me completely, rendering me naked in her presence for the first time on purpose.

My tip was dripping. My length was throbbing.

Her hands looked so obscenely small as she grasped my manhood and kneaded my testicles. My breath caught in my throat as she touched me, explored me.

A few minutes later, as I heard voices approaching on the river, Jo ingested me, dipping her head and granting me access to her warm wet mouth, making my head spin in a very good way. I could still hear the birds overhead and the voices on the river, so if I made any sound at all as I was guided into my daughter's body, it was not loud enough to startle either animals or people. Gazing upon her, I could barely believe that of all people, it was her giving me such pleasure, her mouth taking me in, her hands touching me so erotically.

She tried to take me into her throat, but she gagged, coughing as she released me from her mouth. Instantly, the fatherly instinct took over, whispering calming words, assuring her that she did not need to do that to make me happy, yet a few seconds later, she was trying it again and achieving the same result. While I had never been deepthroated and would have enjoyed such an experience, I recognized that this was not the time for it and I nudged her head away.

Looking up at me with love, Jo sat up fully and nudged me to my back in the grass. Then she repositioned herself and again to me into her mouth. She did not try to deepthroat me again, and since we were camping for the weekend, she was not wearing any lipstick to smear upon my engorged length, but it was still an awe-inspiring sight to behold her sexual nature as the timing of her head and her hand finally aligned, a rhythm which my hips soon met as I thrust up into her mouth as her head and hand descended in tandem.

I did not last very long. My first sexual experience with anyone since the discovery that her mother was pregnant overwhelmed me. I clenched my teeth, practically grinding them together as I repeatedly grunted softly, the voices on the river fading away as my love peaked inside this young woman's exquisite mouth.

I awoke with Jo beside me, using a fingertip to draw random patterns upon my chest as she watched me. I was stunned that I had fallen asleep, yet even more stunned that she was still with me, still clearly in love with me. Briefly she kissed my lips, and there was a faint taste of something new, something unique, and I could only guess that I was tasting me upon her lips.

"You're yummy," she confirmed, then laughed softly as I blushed at the most unexpected compliment.

We remained like that for a while until I happened to glance at my watch. It was a little past Noon already, and we still had four miles of river to descend to return to our campsite.

We had plenty of time to just remain there and relax. We had water and some additional food for a snack, although we had intended on getting lunch at one of the river stores located about every mile downstream. In short, we could stay there a while longer.

It was strange in a way, yet also quite liberating, to stay in the grassy clearing, drinking and eating while I was fully naked and my daughter was quite topless. Yet I found that I was having a hard time thinking of her as my daughter. After all, one never expects to "feed" one's daughter in the manner I had done before falling asleep.

Eventually, as we cuddled on the grass, I slid a hand down her body, between her breasts, over her stomach, and directly between her parted thighs.

She was wet. The crotch of her bikini panty was definitely wet. The outline of her sex was noteworthy as I pressed my fingertips against her. The soft moan in my ear was the proof that she was willingly sharing herself, sharing her body and her soul, with me.

I explored her. The crotch of her thin bikini panty was soon nudged aside so that I could explore this woman more directly. The way she held me, the gentle breaths on my neck and on my face, the sultry sound reaching my ears all enticed me, encouraged me to continue, to become more bold.

...to finally sit up and work the final garment down her long legs and position myself between her thighs, for I was ready, my desire primed, my love boundless.

Neither of us made a sound as I pressed into her slowly. I saw her eyes roll to the back of her head before my own eyes did the same, and that was the last thing I could recall seeing for quite some time. I definitely remember the enthralling feel of her warm wet body around me, marveling at how she yielded to my respectful penetrations. My skin still remembers how her hands roamed my back and my sides, her fingernails scratching inadvertently. My mind still wonders how we rolled so she was on top of me without losing the intimate connection.

That was when I recall looking up at her as she rocked back and forth, her hair and her breasts swaying from her selfless motions. I kept shifting within her, enjoying the wonder of her body, the proud recipient of the pleasures she could give. But soon the back-and-forth motion was not enough for her, for either of us, and she leaned forward, her hands braced on my shoulders as I helped her rise and fall upon me, her curtain of hair surrounding my face so that my focus was intently on her eyes, on the love in her soul, on her single coherent utterance:

"Daddy!"

Slamming down on me again, stretched to her limit, Jo shared her pleasure with me, wailing softly as her body tried to pull me even deeper inside her.

We did disconnect as I rolled her to her back, but then I was inside her again, her legs bent back with her knees practically balanced on her breasts, exposing her for plundering. Between heavy breaths, she begged:

"Fuck me!"

I did, giving in to what we both wanted, to what jo4daddy had desired. Her feet bobbed over my shoulders as I kept plunging into her depths, kept trying to touch her soul even for the briefest of moments. She kept pulling at me, trying to help me reach my goal, trying to consume me in the most wonderful way possible.

My release was strong, powerful enough to make her cry out as my passion filled her. I kept slamming into her, forcing my passion from her body, growling as my primal need was finally met with a most willing and desiring prey.

Only hunger finally forced us to extricate ourselves from our tangle on the grass. Only the expectations of society forced us to finally dress again before leaving the clearing and returning to the canoe.

Only the fact that there were others in the tent camping field that night prevented us from reenacting the wonderful joining of the early afternoon.

*****

I helped Jo take her things up to her dorm room. Her roommate was fortunately gone at the time, which gave us a few minutes together in solitude, a few minutes to hold each other close and share a few kisses which underscored the transformation of our lengthy relationship.

"I'll be home next weekend, Daddy." It was not a statement. It was a promise, and come hell or high water, Jo always kept her promises.

*****

When I returned from the office Tuesday evening, I set up the laptop in the den and checked my personal e-mail. I was a little surprised to find an e-mail from the blog site:

jo4daddy has added you to their Friends list!

There was also another e-mail from the blog site, with an unexpected subject line:

jo4daddy sent you a message

I followed the link in the second e-mail first, finding a private message to me from jo4daddy on the blog site:

Yes, I am jo4daddy. I'm sure you've been wondering. I'm sure you've been reading my blog, what you've been able to see thus far. I have added you as a Friend and added you to all my filters, so you can truly know me. I've learned a lot more than just what the professors can teach me, and in learning about those other things, I've learned more about myself and about what I like and need, and especially about who I want close to me and inside me in my life.

I love you Daddy, and after this weekend I know that you love me. Hopefully reading through jo4daddy won't scare you away, but instead help to bring us even closer together.

I love you Daddy - more than ever before.

- Jo

The mystery answered, I leaned back in the chair, smiling and crying.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers