Joan Gets a Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John brings me to two orgasms while licking and sucking 'his pussy'. I bring Joan to one. He gets up and slips into my juicy cunt. God, that's good. I moan into Joan's pussy. John is going for the hard fuck. He's pumping away really hard. It doesn't take me long. Two minutes from the start of fucking and I start cumming again. John fucks me hard to three more orgasms. God, he can wear me out fast.

After the fifth orgasm, I say, "Joan get on your knees and let John fuck you." Joan moves fast and soon John is pounding into her. I crawl under Joan and we get into a '69' while John continues to pound Joan. I am occasionally licking his balls too which are hitting my forehead. He sticks a thumb in Joan's ass and she almost immediately starts to scream as she cums. Her second orgasm lasts almost two minutes and then she starts to cum almost constantly. I'm sucking her clit with an occasional lick to John's balls.

Joan finally says, "Red, John, please. I can't take any more." Joan falls off of me. I get up, turn around and wiggle my ass at him. He slips into me and begins to fuck me some more. After he slips that thumb into my ass, I don't last long but start to cum hard. John fucks me to three more orgasm peaks and then pulls away.

Joan jumps up, pushes John down on his back and begins to suck him off. She's stroking him too so he only lasts for two minutes. The orgasm is really hard. She moves over and French kisses me and gives me some of his cum. We both swallow and kiss again. Then we both kiss John. What a man! Seventy-six and he can wear out any number of women.

We lay there for awhile and then the phone rings. I answers it and it's Mandi. She's at the gate. The bed is going to be crowded but it's going to be so much fun for the next 30 hours or so. I tell the guard to let her in and apologizes to the guard because we were expecting her to call first to let us know when she was coming. The guard tells me no problem, he'll let Mandi in.

A few minutes later, Mandi is knocking at the door. I say, "John, let her in...naked."

John smiles and goes to open the door. Mandi walks in and has a big smile on her face. "Well, that's a very nice welcome. Hi everyone."

Joan and I come over naked and begin hugging and kissing Mandi. When we stop, Mandi grabs John and says, "Thanks for inviting me, Master." She kneels down and takes his cock in her mouth and licks it.

John says, "Mandi, stand up. We just finished a threesome fuck and I need to rest for a while."

Mandi gets up and says, "I thought I tasted pussy on your cock. So what's up for tonight?"

"Well, first supper time and then tonight is Sexy Rock Stars night. We're going to party a while and then we'll come back here and give you a spanking, some flogging and a bondage fuck. I'm sure Joan will want to get involved too."

Mandi says, "Oh, goody." We all head for the showers to clean up and Mandi asks if she can join us. We invite her in. We're all washing each other. It's fun as hell.

After we dry off we get dressed since it's nearly 6pm. We ladies are all in short shorts with bikini tops and no underwear. John has on shorts and a t-shirt. It's time for some food. Everyone is starving.

We have a great supper with wonderful conversation. After we eat we head to the bar for a couple of rounds of drinks. By the time we finish two rounds, Joan and Mandi are lip-locked. John looks at me and smiles. I reach over and start to run my hand up and down his right leg with an occasional grab of his crotch. Soon he's getting hard again.

After the third round, we head back to the room. In the room, since it's dark out now, John suggests we all get naked and head for the beach for some sex on the beach. All three of us ladies are thrilled with that idea. We all strip and grab towels then head for the beach. There are several couples out on the nude beach tonight so we won't be alone. Joan and Mandi put towels down and get into a '69'. John and I put a towel down next to them and emulate them. There is a nice breeze coming off the water and it feels really good on our naked bodies.

Joan is the first to cum under Mandi's ministrations. Mandi soon follows as do I. Joan and Mandi keep at it but I get up and turn around, then slip that hard cock into myself. I begin to fuck him fairly fast and I'm soon cumming again. After we ladies all cum about three times each, we stop. I get ready to get John off but he tells me he wants to wait until later for his orgasm. He does that a lot. All of us get up and run to the water. Even I decide to joining them this time. The alcohol has calmed my worries about teeth in the water.

We all splash around and enjoy the water playing grabass with each other. Of course, Joan and Mandi can't leave John's hard cock alone. After about a half hour of that, John suggests we go get dressed and go to the party. He says he's thirsty for some more alcohol.

We checked out some costumes earlier so we get dressed and head for the party. We enjoy the party, drinking and dancing with each other for a couple hours and then decide it's time to head back to the room.

On the way back to the room, we pass several orgies going on. The doors are open so we're wondering if it's open invitation. In our room, we all undress and John breaks out the implements and some rope. He grabs Mandi and pulls her hands behind her back and French kiss her. "Are you ready for some pain and pleasure, my little slut?"

"Oh, yes, Master. I'm ready." He turns her around and gives her a couple of hard smacks on her ass. He pulls her over to one side of the bed and pushes her down on her stomach. He puts cuffs on her wrists, ties the rope to the cuffs and stretch the ropes over to the other side of the bed and ties it off there. He then takes two short pieces and ties her ankles to the bed. He motions for me to do the same thing to Joan. Once we've got them both tied up, he blindfolds them both.

He walks over to me and says quietly, "Honey, I'm going to start with Mandi and you start with Joan. Then we'll switch. Then once they both had several orgasms, I'll make them pleasure you." I smile. Sounds good to me.

He walks over to Mandi and says, "Spread your legs out more, my little slut. I bet you'd love to be fucked good and hard, wouldn't you?"

"Oh, God, Master. Yes!!"

"Well, not yet, slut. I'm going to beat your ass and back and thighs first. Then I'll fuck the hell out of you."

"Yes, Master."

I start to rub Joan and then start to spank her.

John rubs Mandi's ass for a while and says, "I'm going to spank your ass now. You don't have to count except in your head. When you want me to stop, say your safeword. What is your safeword, my gorgeous little slut?"

"Red, Master."

"Okay, say, 'Red' when you want me to stop." He begins to smack her pretty hard. She's been with us several times now too so he's not going to go easy on her tonight. That's why she's allowed to call him Master now.

John gets to somewhere around forty and she says, "Red, Master."

She's pretty red on her ass. He rubs her ass for a while and kisses both globes. He slips his hand between her legs and she's very wet. He tastes his hand and whispers "My little slut is very wet and she tastes very good tonight. I may have to eat that pussy until you pass out before you leave but tonight I'm just going to fuck the shit out of you." She moans. "But before that happens, I've got a couple more instruments I'm going to use on you." She moans again.

I finish up with spanking Joan. My hand is really hurting. I gave her thirty smacks on both cheeks. She is nice and red now too. I lick her slit up and down a couple of times. I laugh because she is wet down the insides of both thighs. I begin to finger-fuck her good.

John grabs the flogger and drapes it over Mandi's back. "Use your safeword to stop me, sub." He begins to flog her from her upper back to mid-thighs. He's hitting her pretty hard and finally she says, "Red, Master." She's very red on her ass and pink everywhere else.

"God, subbie. You look so fucking hot."

He rubs her all over and then slips his hand between her legs. She dripping. He tastes it again and then tells her to open her mouth. He slips two wet fingers into her mouth and says, "Taste yourself, slut."

John drops the flogger and I pick it up. I begin to flog Joan. John gets the crop and then tells Mandi to spread her legs farther open. He rubs her vulva back and forth with the crop and then flicks her a couple of times with the crop on her pussy. She yelps. "Oh, God, Master. I almost came on that second hit." He rubs her some more on her vulva and then flicks her a little harder on her pussy. She screams and tries to lift up off the bed. Wow!

"Shit, Sir, I had an orgasm that time. That was amazing."

"Subbie, I'm just going to whip you with this crop in a few selected places and then I'm going to jam this hard cock into your dripping cunt."

"Oh, God, Master." John begins to slap her with the crop fairly hard but he only gives her about fifteen hits and then one more hard on her vulva. She screams again and stiffens. He slips a couple of pillows under her.

I'm done flogging Joan. John has dropped the crop so I grab it and begin to hit Joan's ass with it. I decide what the hell and hit her vulva with it a couple of times. She screams. I get up and put on my strap-on. Fucking time.

Mandi says, "Shit, I can't believe I can cum like that." John doesn't let her rest but slips a condom on and slam into her. She grunts loudly and it turns into "YESSSSSSS!" He begins to fuck her hard. He reaches around and tortures each of her nipples in turn. She moaning loudly when he does that. Then he slips a thumb into her asshole and she screams in orgasm. She's cumming so hard her legs are shaking.

A couple minutes of fucking later, she screams another orgasm out. He grabs her hair with his left hand and pull her head back as he continues to pound into her. She screams again and every muscle in her body tenses, then she suddenly relaxes. He checks her and she's passed out. He pulls out of her and begins to kiss her on her back, down to her crack and then licks some of her juices out of her crack. He looks at me and I'm working on giving Joan another orgasm. Joan has had two already so it doesn't take long for her to reach her third. On the third one, I pull out and walk over to the other side of the bed.

"Is she passed out, John?"

"Yes, she's breathing hard though so she should be awake soon."

As he said that, Mandi turns and looks at him. "That's the first time I've ever passed out from cumming. Thanks, Master. You're a magician." John walks over to Joan and I start to fool around with Mandi. I'm rubbing my body all over hers. John gives Joan a couple of smacks on the ass.

I say, "Wow, sub Mandi, Master worked your backside over good. It looks really sexy though. I'm going to fuck you now with the strap-on."

After he slaps Joan on the ass a couple of times, he says, "Do you want some more, Queen Of The Sluts?"

She slowly looks at him and says, "Yes, Master. I really want your cock."

He removes the condom and slams into her hard. He begins to fuck all out with her. She is squealing. John slips his thumb into her ass and she says, "Yes, Master, fuck that ass with your thumb." He continues to work her and three minutes into it she screams and her pussy clamps down on his cock and her ass clamps down on his thumb. He continues to move although it's slow now until she relaxes her muscles again.

I'm fucking Mandi good also. She is moaning again in no time and I slip my thumb into her ass. She screams as another orgasm hits her.

John works Joan to three more orgasms and then cums in her pussy and collapses onto her back. He pulls out and lets her lick his cock. He unties her. I'm finished too. I untie Mandi.

"Okay, ladies, both of you sit up on the bed." They both move but slowly. "Come on, girls, you still have a task to perform. Mistress needs some orgasms." I'm taking my strap-on off and then I crawl onto the bed and spreads my legs. Joan is the first with her face in my pussy. Mandi goes to work on my nipples.

Soon they have me cumming. Joan gives me two orgasms and then John says, "Okay, Joan, let Mandi eat her a while." Joan gets up and Mandi takes her place. Joan slips some fingers into her pussy and brings out what looks like most of John's load. She shoves them in her mouth and sucks them clean.

Soon she walks over to John and says, "Master, I'd love to suck you off again, please."

He says, "Okay, Queen Of The Sluts but I'm going to make you work for it. No hands. Put your hands behind your back and leave them there. If I want you to go faster, I'll grab your head and fuck it hard."

She kneels and says, "Oh, yes, Master, fuck my face hard. Make me choke."

She takes him into her mouth and begins to suck him off fairly hard. He lets her go at it for a while. It's going to take him awhile to cum anyway. After five minutes, John says, "Let's move to the bed, slut. Lay down and open your mouth." I'm on my fourth orgasm.

He kneels over her and begins to use her mouth like a pussy. She wants him to make her choke so he's going to give it to her hard. He's fucking her mouth pretty hard and she's taking it well. She not choking much at all. She can deepthroat but on her terms, nice and slow.

Mandi gets me off two more times and I pull her up to me and French kiss her and tell her she did a very good job.

After a good ten minutes of fucking Joan's mouth, John cums hard and collapses on her with his cock still jammed all the way into her mouth. After half a minute, he crawls off of her, French kiss her and tells her she did very well. "I'm impressed with you, my Queen." She smiles.

We're all done and we lay down on the bed together. It's Mandi, Joan, John and then me. We are French kissing each other. "Did you enjoy tonight, Mandi?"

"Oh, yes John. It was wonderful as usual. And I surprised myself by cumming while you were using the crop on my pussy. That was absolutely amazing. Then the last orgasm where I passed out, WOW!"

"Wonderful! How about you 'Queen Of The Sluts?"

"Yes, John, it was totally amazing especially the hard throat fucking. I loved that. We'll have to do that some more. Although I might have a sore throat tomorrow."

Mandi says, "I never heard you call Joan Queen Of The Sluts before. Why do you call her that?"

"Because she is willing to do anything sexual. We haven't found anything that she won't do."

"Wow! Way to go, Joan."

Joan jumps up to clean herself up. John and I follow to wash our hands. When we all get back to the bed, we're all joking around.

We all laugh and cuddle and eventually sleep. It's somewhere around 1:30am.

To be continued...

12