Joan Philips

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her head lifted off of my cock long enough for me to hear. "Oh my fucking God. This is staying on the menu, like forever." Her hips instinctively pushed back and my tongue mentally thanked her as it sank even deeper between her folds. Her juices flooded my mouth and her next moan didn't escape my ears either. All through my active sex life, I had heard that a woman's sounds could send men into a frenzy. Until now, I really hadn't understood. Of course, it also helps that I like pussy a lot.

Holding Joan in my arms and to my lips, the lights sure came on. Her juices ignited something in my brain, my body retaliated of course by pouring another pint of blood into my cock as Joan sank down on it once again.

Her mouth popped off and I heard. "Something's got you going, this just got bigger. Mind you, that's not me complaining."

My hands went a-wandering, my fingers found the crack of her ass and pulled them apart. A finger circled her rosebud as my tongue continued to delve into pussy and collect her juices.

Joan's mouth came off of my cock. Her hand replaced it; she wasn't letting junior go under any circumstance as her head rested between my legs. Her whimpering picked up the pace and suddenly her whole body went rigid. Her head reared back as she screamed out her orgasm, coating her thighs and the whole of my face with her juices as she did.

I was in hog heaven; my whole body was on autopilot as I went about licking everything that her juices landed on.

With a final sigh Joan moved again and rolled off of me. "Thank you for that."

Joan sat up, turned around and smiled down at me; her hand went to my cheek, as she spoke the palm of her hand would gently caress me.

"I know you will have your own wish list; God I haven't even scratched the surface of mine. But honey, my pussy is leaking like a broken faucet and my body is screaming to be fucked like a wanton whore." Her cheeks went a shade of pink that looked really cute on her. "So could you do a girl a good turn and plough this pussy with your big fat cock and make me truly regret not meeting you sooner?"

I think my smile matched my wish to have all my birthdays at once. I sat up and placed my hand on Joan's chest, she got the message really quickly, along with her smile lighting up the room.

She looked at my hard-on as she lay back on the bed. "Have I woken a monster here?"

"Woman, you have no idea."

I scooped my arms under her knees and my fingers entwined with hers as I practically bent her double. My cock had its own homing beacon because its head nudged against Joan's pussy lips and in retaliation, her hips moved to make that journey more accessible. Joan moaned as the first couple of inches entered her, breathing the best she could in the confined position she was in.

"Well this looks like fun." Her eyes met mine and wouldn't move away, her smile matched the love I saw in her eyes. "I still owe you one before we go all lovey dovey. My heart has attached to you already which is both comforting and scary. I love you Martin; now would you please fuck the shit out of me before cramp sets in and spoils all the fun."

With her blessing I did just that, my hardness sank into her to the hilt and Joan moaned as my cock bottomed out in her.

There was a growl to her voice, like she was already trying desperately to hold back her orgasm. "You're tapping on the door of my baby making machine Martin, you're just the right size for me. Coat the entrance with your creamy cum." Her teeth gritted but she still managed to grunt out. "Do it!"

So with permission from the boss, I did. Every stroke got a grunt from her in return. Her fingers would clench around mine as I drew back and slammed into her once again. I think both our animals came out to play that afternoon, I was slamming into her for all my worth and she kept screaming at me to do it again and harder.

As her fingers relaxed from mine, I let her legs go, they landed on the bed soles first and stayed that way. The only variation was that she would widen her legs as I entered her and of course, grunted when I slammed that final inch. We sweated, we both grunted and our eyes never stopped staring at each other. My cock once again thickened in anticipation and Joan felt it and smiled.

With one final push I forced myself into her and stopped, my cum splattering on the door to her cervix. We had both talked about children amongst so many other topics, Casey would get a little brother or sister, just not quite yet.

Not wanting to crush her I twisted us both so we were side by side on the bed, my cock unwilling to leave her and her pussy happy with the company.

Between power naps and gentle love making we talked more. Her love shone from her eyes, just as mine did for her.

I stayed naked when I went in search of more water, by the time I had returned, Joan had changed the sheets. Her naked ass stared at me as she bent down to tuck in the last corner. I was hard in an instant, placing the water on the bedside table and grabbing her hips. She sucked air in shock, and then pushed back against me.

Her head turned to me and smiled. "Go on then, I double dog dare you."

What was I to do? She had dared me. My fingers gripped her hips and my cock slid into her still cum-soaked pussy. Joan let go of the sheet and placed her elbows onto the bed.

"I can feel that wonderful cock of yours push my walls aside, demanding entrance. Make me cum Martin, make me gush all over this demanding cock of yours."

I pulled back slowly and paused, and then rapidly plunged into her. Our skin making that slapping sound that was pure bedroom music. Joan was pulling on the sheets, wringing the life out of them as her body challenged her once again, rapidly spiralling into a climax that sent her body rigid, gasping then moaning with both of us only here for the ride. She climaxed again, soaking my cock, then our thighs as her body flopped to the bed, exhausted, taking me along with her

*******

When I woke, I was on my back. Joan's shoulder rested under my arm and her head was on my chest.

"You snore when you're on your back."

I looked down at her head, and then kissed it.

"Is that a deal breaker?"

She moved her head and kissed my chest. "Nope, more an observation."

Joan then moved her body so she could look into my eyes. I watched and then felt her chest rest across mine.

"You like my tits. My nipples are still raw with you chewing on them all night."

We both smiled at that.

"Not all night."

Joan then leaned up and we kissed. "No, not all night. You did sleep for ten minutes, then went back to chewing them."

That was when I hugged her tight to me.

"See, not all night."

Her hand went to my erection and held it for a moment before her hand slowly moved up and down.

"We have time if you need to use this up. I'm in a really relaxed place so I don't need an orgasm. But if you want to go all monkey sex on me, and dump your load into me, I can keep it warm for you until we get back here later this afternoon."

I watched her eyes; the love was there just as the feral look was close behind it. Joan adjusted her position so she was looking down at me.

Her eyebrows creased. "This part is new to you, isn't it?"

It was my turn to nod my head in confirmation.

Her confusion turned to a smile. "Well mister. New rule. I like sex, a great deal as it happens. But sometimes all I want to do is lay back and become a cum dump for my man. If you want to stick it in me and fill me up, well, you just go right ahead."

For some reason I still hesitated. Then like a slap up against the side of my head, I finally understood this weekends' activities. My ex had drip-fed me her affections; Joan wasn't interested in doing that. Joan wanted to spend the weekend baring her all, from her likes and dislikes, her inhibitions and even her wish list. I also suspected the three months plus, in the way of a lack of a sex life had finally gotten too much for her.

"So, you wanna?"

I was tilting that way, when she said that though. I thought it polite to nod my head ahead of my intentions, just so I didn't catch her totally by surprise.

I put her on her back, her hand left my hard-on and her smile just reached that thousand-watt threshold. More so when I hooked both my arms under her knees and lifted them over my shoulder. Her already cum-soaked pussy looked bruised and battered, not to mention leaking in anticipation. It was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen.

"Are you going to fuck it or take pictures of it?"

Our eyes met; her smile was still so captivating.

"I plan to fuck it into submission now, but I reserve the right to circle around later and take photos of it."

Her laugh was contagious. "You fucking perv, those pictures had better be for personal use only." She was still laughing when I entered her.

It did slow down to a deep and throaty groan though. I'm sure for the next ten minutes I tore up the handbook on how a gentleman should treat a lady in bed. Just as the way Joan's pussy kept trying to keep me deep within her. Not to mention her nails digging deep into my ass, trying hard to keep me there meant she wasn't interested in being a lady right at this moment either.

With my cum securely deposited inside her I collapsed on top of her. Not my finest moment I will admit. It was great though.

I managed to whisper and I'm not even sure how she heard me. "That's it, I'm done, and if I live past today, I'm taking you off the market. I have to save the male population out there from you. I'm willing to make that ultimate sacrifice."

Her lips connected with my cheek, only because my head was still buried next to her ear, gasping for breath and wheezing like an old man of eighty.

"Oh, you poor dear, I accept your surrender and look forward to weeks, months and years of negotiations on how you're going to keep this body of mine covered in your cum, both inside and out."

I leant on my side and we both looked at each other. I saw love looking back at me, I hoped like hell Joan saw the same looking down at her.

Gently I held her hand and kissed the back of it. "This place and this position may not be the best place to say this, Joan Philips. But I do love you and have for some time. Please don't look on us and this moment as rebound. I've enjoyed the hell out of every day out and weekend we've done; you're not married now so I state my intentions."

Joan was already in tears, her grip on my hand although painful, was also comforting.

The "Yes I do." came from her lips in a hurried fashion.

I shook my head, she looked worried.

"You only get to say those words in front of the person holding the book and him saying. 'do you take this man, etc.' and then you say those words."

Her arms enveloped me and she cried into my chest. I think I felt safe in thinking she was okay with me being in her life.

We showered and dressed. We even went via the drive-through to Frank's house. Mandy opened the door and both women hugged, I met Frank in the dayroom, Casey was sitting next to him on the couch, so I thought it best to say this now rather than repeat myself.

"Frank. I love your sister. I also love Casey. When we go shopping for a ring, I will formally ask her to marry me. As her brother Frank, I'm asking for your approval."

Casey let out a squeal and rushed to Joan, they gave each other a big hug. Frank rose from the couch, walked over to me and stared for a moment, then smiled and held out his hand. We shook on it.