Joan Takes Charge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what I want and how much I appreciate it," his youngest sister answered.

Andrea took her by the hand and brought her into the bedroom and began carefully undressing Joan.

Joan was pleased to be readied by Andrea to receive Ken in her quim. She had been celibate on her trip despite the likelihood that any of the men with whom she worked would have been delighted to get into bed with her. She was far too shrewd to compromise her reputation at work by doing that, though.

Ken pulled his boxers down and off and his cock was now hard and pointing right at his sister. He clambered onto the bed and over her on her back and slowly entered her with his prong, seeing her break out in a broad smile as they began to fuck.

Andrea knew that Ken was very capable of pleasing almost any woman in bed. She did look forward to their impending marriage. But she realized that for as long as they lived in the family home, she would have Joan wanting bedding privileges with her brother. This did not cause Andrea much concern because she was very pragmatic and decided that it was akin to her becoming Joan's deputy: it made life easier all around for them. She would draw the line when and if they ever moved out, and she also wanted to make sure Joan didn't intend to get pregnant.

Meanwhile, Joan and Ken were going at it with gusto. Joan applied her inner muscles to pressing on Ken's pistoning cock as she moved her lower torso in rhythm with their fucking. Andrea was quite accomplished in bed herself and she respected Joan's apparent skill at pleasing her partner.

Finally, both clearly climaxed almost simultaneously. Ken managed to gently rise as he withdrew from being inside Joan. For her part, Joan took a few deep breaths, smiled, and lifted herself up far enough to hold Ken in her arms and kiss him deeply.

She noticed Andrea quietly sitting across the room and asked her to join them in a group hug. Andrea came over and did just that. Then Joan said she wanted to make Andrea feel good. She asked her to lie next to her on her stomach and Joan moved between Andrea's spread legs and began to lick her anal rosette until it opened to her tongue. She twisted her tongue to get it as far inside Joan's anus as she could, and she delighted to feel Joan start to move her body again in rhythm with Andrea's tongue strokes.

Andrea found that she had gotten used to Joan's musty taste and did not resent being in the position of ass-licker. Joan enjoyed Andrea's oral attention to her nether region and let herself relax as Andrea's tongue stimulated all her nerve endings inside her anal ring.

Andrea backed off for a moment and inserted her index finger as deep into Joan's rear as she could. She felt something firm in there and giggled as she whispered into Joan's ear that she had an idea that Joan was almost ready to make her doody.

Joan laughed and asked Andrea if she'd like to get under her. Ken and Andrea did not have the benefit of Joan's toilet seat which was on a metal frame that permitted someone to get underneath it. So, Andrea moved and lay on her back next to Joan, who then proceeded to turn over, pull herself up on her haunches, and position her bottom a few inches above Andrea's face.

Andrea decided that she had some sensory capacity that was stimulated by watching Joan's puckered little hole gradually start to open and eventually pooch out as a firm, dark movement slowly began to press through Joan's tight anal ring. It did have that characteristic fecal smell, but Andrea had almost accustomed herself to that odor Joan emanated.

The fairly long turd, dark enough to resemble a Tootsie Roll, now slid out much more speedily and landed on Andrea's face. She could lick the edge of it and taste the bitter flavor of Joan's poo. She was surprised that she was neither disgusted nor offended by Joan's defecating on her face. She was coming to admire Joan for her take-charge character and even though she was a few years older, she saw herself emulating Joan in her assertiveness. While she had come to love Ken, she now knew that she felt a different but significant kind of affection for his sister.

12