Joan Takes Charge Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jill, you went out of your way to impugn my authority," Joan answered. "You were out to stir up trouble. Steve is living with me and will be subject to the same rules as everyone. I assumed that everyone would prefer to have things resolved in private, by the way."

"I'm sorry, Joanie," Jill continued. "My annoyance got the better of me. It won't happen again."

"It better not," Joan replied. "You know the word Mom would have used to describe how you behaved—and imagine what she would have done if you had done that to her. Tell me that word now, Jill."

"I was naughty, Joan," Jill managed to mutter the words.

"Yes, you were, Jill," Joan quickly responded. "And I hope you remember what special punishment Mom reserved for naughty girls."

"I do, Joan," Jill stammered. "Please spare me her punishment. I promise I'll be good."

Joan knew that reminding Jill of their mother's special discipline would get her eldest sister to consider what she had done.

"I'm tired of this, Jill. Now unzip and remove your skirt and pull your panties down to your knees."

Jill sighed but complied with the embarrassing order from her youngest sister. She removed her nice navy skirt. Standing in her white cotton panties, she lowered them now to her knees and stood, displaying her trimmed dark bush to Joan and Steve.

Joan sat on a strong chair and summoned Jill to assume the embarrassing position across Joan's lap. Jill walked to her and lay herself across Joan's skirted lap.

Joan put on her felt spanking glove and began to pummel Jill's bottom cheeks alternately. Jill managed to hold off on crying out for quite some time, until she had taken more than 50 spanks from Joan's spanking-gloved hand. Finally, Joan stopped as she looked down at Jill's flaming bottom.

"Now Jill, you can get up and lie down on the bed," Joan ordered quietly. "You know the position: legs spread and holding yourself open in between them."

Jill managed to stand and walk to the bed. She lay down on it and made a final plea to be spared this diabolic punishment.

"Joan, I really mean it," she said simply. "I will be so cooperative and supportive if you see yourself able to give your sister just one last chance. I know I've been bad and nasty and yes...naughty, but I hope you will give me another, a final way to prove it to you that I will be a good girl."

Joan cherished the way Jill was accepting Joan's authority to punish her as she saw fit. She loved hearing her utter the childish cadences that their mother had insisted upon hearing.

"Are you holding yourself open?" she asked.

She walked over to the bed and saw that Jill was indeed holding her labia apart inside her spread legs. Joan peered down at the pink inside view of Jill's vagina that was on display to Jill.

Joan was holding the special soft whip that her mother had used to administer this punishment.

"Jill, you were indeed naughty, and Mom would punish naughty girls where she knew they would feel it the most," Joan now advised her. "I hope you understand that if you so much as show at any gathering the attitude you displayed today, you know where this whip will land. So, I'm giving you that chance. Tell us what you would say if Mother had administered the punishment."

"Thank you, Joan," Jill said in a small voice. "I won't forget your willingness to give me a chance. And yes, I remember: Yes, Joan, I was naughty, and I was a cunt. And naughty girls deserve to be punished on their open cunt."

12