Joan Takes Charge Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had had drinks and then tea. Andrea then invited them into her bedroom and said everyone should make themselves comfortable. This meant, of course, that they were expected to shed their clothes and she led the way by pulling her pullover over her head and then unzipping and slipping her pencil skirt right down and off. Now she stood in her white bra and panties in her glory.

Janet and Kay had anticipated that they were likely to be more than intimate with Andrea, and possibly Joan and others, so they had put on nice clean bras that they had not worn too much and more exciting panties than they normally wore. In fact, they had decided to wear crotchless panties that had red bows above the central slit. Kay had had to be convinced by Janet to wear such shameless undies, but she felt warm and womanly now.

"My, my, ladies," Andrea whistled as they took off their blouses and skirts. Everyone had shed their shoes and rolled hose down and off as well. "So, we have gone crotchless, have we? Such wanton hussies you are!" she exclaimed.

Sitting on the bed, she summoned them to stand in front of her. She inserted her finger through their panty slits and observed that both Janet and Kay were already quite wet. Kay now realized to her horror that all they had drunk had gone right through her and she now was truly needing to pee, or lose control in this intimate setting.

"Miss Andrea," she pleaded, "I know this is a bad moment but all that tea and things we drank...well, I really need to pee." Her face was now red as Kay had not been in a position where she was asking permission to urinate for many, many years.

"Well, Kay, sweetie," Andrea said in a warm tone, "let's have you take those naughty little undies down and take a look at you."

Kay was now desperately frightened that she might lose control while Andrea was examining her intimate area. She had shaved and her labia were quite puffy from the excitement of stripping down in front of this beautiful but dominant woman she had just met.

Andrea helped her pull the little crotchless panties down to Kay's knees and she had her spread her legs. Andrea then ran her fingers down Kay's labia and poked one gently into her vaginal opening. Kay found herself getting very very excited and let out a little cry as she released a tiny leak of urine.

"Did you pee on my fingers, you naughty girl?" Andrea asked as if she were a mother or teacher about to subject Kay to a spanking befitting her naughty status.

"I'm so sorry, Miss Andrea, but your finger excited me and made it so hard for me to hold it in," Kay said, and seemed about to burst into tears from shame. "I'm so sorry," she repeated, "because I haven't peed like this since I was a teenager."

Andrea reached for a medium-sized bowl, placed it on the floor, and curtly told Kay to squat over it and do her business. Kay was deeply ashamed to be releasing her loud pee stream into the bowl in this ignominious position, but she had accepted that she had no real choice: either she pissed in the bowl while squatting or she peed her panties and wet the floor.

She finished peeing and was looking for some tissue to wipe with when Andrea ordered Janet to lick her sister dry. Kay sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread lewdly, while Janet applied her tongue to her sister's quim. She may have licked up the traces of urine, but Kay was getting wetter and wetter from Janet's ministrations.

Andrea had arranged for her fiancé Ken and Joan's boyfriend, Steve, to come by now and she had positioned Janet and Kay on the bed. She introduced them to the two handsome men, who quickly disrobed and moved up between the sisters' legs to provide expert oral service.

Sex in the house was quite commonly a shared experience, and though Janet and Kay had never been in a situation where they were to have it lying right next to each other, they were ready now. Steve and Ken kissed them deeply, first on their mouths and then on their cunts. Janet and Kay were both wet and willing. Andrea was enjoying the show. She would have her own good time with Ken later, as Steve would with Joan.

Ken first moved up and gently inserted his sizeable tool into Kay's wet vagina. Her opening was still tight, as she had been divorced and not had much sex for some time. Ken was a very skilled lover and he teased her by withdrawing and plunging in once her vagina had adjusted to his cock and loosened. She was still able to grip him once inside her with her aroused inner vaginal muscles.

Steve had not been at all used to fucking women some years older than he was. Janet, however, remained attractive, and he knew Joan wanted her satisfied. Like everyone else in the house, he was in awe of his girlfriend, and readily accepted her dominance, despite his seeming to exemplify male power in his athletic build and assertive personality.

He massaged Janet's breasts and teased her between her legs by grazing his fingers over her hard and prominent clit. She held her legs and her quim open for him and he obliged her by moving his cock into her speedily and with power. Janet liked this kind of rough fucking and she readily responded to each thrust by pressing her inner vaginal walls and rotating her bottom in her excitement.

It was not long before both women came repeatedly from their intense intercourse. For Kay, this was a revelation after years of unsatisfactory or no sex. Janet, too, was enjoying Ken, who had been inside her on her last visit and whose finesse in bed she found amazing. It did make her jealous for a moment of Andrea, but then she remembered that Andrea had been incredibly generous in permitting her to have it off with her own fiancé. The two were very exhausted from their sex and were almost asleep. Even if it was normally the men who faded quickly, here it was the older women who tired first.

Once Steve and Ken had ejaculated into their partners' vaginas, the four needed to rest from what had been major exertions for Janet and Kay. Steve and Ken quietly dressed and departed, and as the two sisters came out of their reverie, Andrea came into the bedroom smiling.

"You two have had dessert, or maybe it was the main course," she commented sweetly. "But now you need to take your medicine," she said strictly. "Janet, you bear some responsibility for Ralphie's continuing to misbehave and bring notes home from Kitty Merrivale and other teachers. Miss Kay, you have been all over your daughter so that you are actually encouraging her to be duplicitous," Andrea continued, as if she were lecturing younger people.

"And Kay," she said, pointing her finger at the now-frightened 52-year-old, "you peed on my hand. A grown woman facing menopause who is losing urinary control."

Kay started to cry. She didn't like thinking about losing her sexuality. Ken had just re-awakened her erotic spirit and now she was being castigated by this gorgeous young woman.

"Yes," she burst out at Andrea, "I've been a bad girl. Spank me, darling. I need it, I really do!"

Andrea sat down and beckoned Kay with her index finger to lie across her lap. No one had any clothes on, and Kay's breasts were bouncing without a bra to support them. Andrea cleverly ran her finger between Kay's legs to give her a frisson of excitement. She played with Kay's clit and fingered her vaginal opening, then pulled her hand back and began spanking her.

Kay had not been spanked in more than three decades. Now she was feeling Andrea's firm hand on her bottom cheeks as the hand came down firmly on each cheek alternately. Andrea began to spank harder and faster. Every ten spanks or so she would stop spanking and insert her finger into Kay's deeply recessed dark anal pucker.

Since Kay was an anal virgin, she was first shocked by the intrusion into her most private opening, but with each fingering, she found that her G-spot had been stimulated and she was getting hot inside while Andrea returned to warming her backside some more.

Finally, Andrea stopped spanking and had Kay stand and then bend over the back of the chair on which the spanking had occurred. Andrea brandished a two-fingered tawse that she used to apply six stinging strokes to Kay's pale bottom. The older woman let out screams at each stroke, for she had never been strapped or caned, or received any punishment on her bottom harsher than her mother's hairbrush.

Andrea recalled that she had spanked Janet for having it off with Ken without getting permission from Andrea, and this made her still want to give Janet some "touching up," as she billed it in her mind. She ordered Janet to bend across the table and grasp the opposite side.

"This is for not making certain that Ralph learned to behave in school," she explained. She did not mention that she still needed to let out her anger at Janet for taking advantage of her, especially when Andrea was remarkably agreeable to allowing her husband to fuck others in the house and visitors like Janet, but only with her knowledge and assent.

She picked up the tawse again and expertly applied it to Janet's large bottom. Having seen how Kay had been striped by the tawse and sent screaming, Janet was now fearful. She too assumed that Andrea, despite being a friend, still harbored deep down some animosity over the unauthorized sex. She thought it was a bit excessive, but then she had never known a woman who had permitted her lover—much less fiancé—to engage sexually with others as Andrea did.

Andrea started wielding the tawse—she had grown up with a Scottish nanny who had used it often—and attacked Janet's bottom which was now lined with angry red stripes. Janet was screaming and close to losing it entirely. Andrea then stopped after giving her two sixes—twelve stingers.

She took Janet and Kay by their hands and led them back into the bedroom. She had them lie on the bed next to each year, right where they had fucked Ken and Steve—it was still wet from where their juices and their lovers' cum had flowed out of their pussies—and proceeded to apply soothing cream to their now-angry-looking bottom cheeks. The cream did quell some of the sting and the anger both women were feeling.

Being back on the bed made them think of the incredible sex they had been privileged to have, courtesy of their clearly dominant hostess. When she lay down between them, each in turn moved unbidden to get between Andrea's lovely legs and lick her already wet quim. Andrea was shaven so they readily accessed her clit and vagina and enjoyed tasting her essence. She was appreciative of their unforced servicing and patted them lovingly on their heads and upper torsos.

After they had brought her off with their tongues, she rose from the bed and brought them into her nearby bathroom, where she ushered them into the large double-size shower and set the spray to medium, both in temperature and intensity. Each soaped the others up and paid special attention to inserting cleaning fingers into pussies and anuses.

Then she dressed and watched them put their clothing back on. Andrea told them they would share a bedroom and that she would see them in Joan's rooms in an hour prior to their all joining the others for dinner.

When she had left, Janet and Kay lay down on the bed and embraced. This had brought them together as sisters.

"That was quite an experience," Kay commented to Janet.

"It sure was," her sister replied. "I'm sorry if some of it was a shock to you."

Kay grinned. "It's nice at this age for a man like Ken to even act like he enjoyed having it off with me," she said happily. "And I don't think I realized that I was so excited when a dominant young woman like Andrea put me through it."

Janet was also happy. She did fret for a few moments about her being entwined with Joan's boyfriend, fearing that Joan might not be as forgiving as Andrea, but figured that Andrea had cleared the event with her future sister-in-law.

Back in Joan's rooms, she was writing a note on her embossed cream-colored notepaper.

It was addressed to Ralph's teacher, Kitty Merrivale, who had written that first note home to Janet and then had joined Janet at Andrea's invitation for a combined sex-and-discipline session. Joan wrote as follows:

"My dear Ms. Merrivale,

"I so enjoyed having the pleasure of your presence here so recently and trust the visit was enjoyable for you. I did want to advise you that I have today disciplined your student, Ralph, and am moderately hopeful that his behavior will improve. You should be aware that I have imposed some significant punishment that unfortunately is not readily available elsewhere today. Please do not hesitate to inform me if he needs some further attention from me and my soon-to-be sister-in-law Andrea, who sends her affections as well.

"Most sincerely,

"Joan"

Joan inserted the note in a matching envelope, sealed it, and gave it to Ralph for delivery to Kitty Merrivale.

"Don't worry, Ralph," she smiled. "This will put you in good with Miss Merrivale."

She gave Ralph a big hug and then opened her arms to give Molly one too. The three ended up together and Ralph felt lovingly pressed by two sets of delightful breasts.

12