Joanna: Mia Cara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanna's fist slid back and forth along her husband's engorged length. "My God, Eduard," Carla blurted. "Ronaldo's got a decent sized cock, but yours is so thick! If I'd known how blessed you were ..." She continued to stare for a moment and then blurted, "Joanna, get up, let him lie here; I want to suck that cock."

Joanna let go of Eduard's penis and shifted her position onto her elbows before she heaved herself upright onto her knees. Her dress fell back to cover her modesty, but her breasts were still bare and swayed and jiggled as she moved. She stood and finally came face to face with her husband, their eyes now on the same level. Joanna cast her gaze down to the floor when she experienced the flare of guilt. The responsibility for what happened next in her marriage was hers. Eduard might be caught up in the heat of the moment, but what would happen tomorrow? Would he still want her?

Like a supplicant Carla knelt in front of Eduard and curled her fingers around his girth. She gazed at the cock and slowly moved her fist along its length.

"Carla ... Oh. Dear. God, Carla." Eduard moaned. He looked to his wife and saw only an expression of desire in her eyes as she watched.

In a deliberately slow movement, Carla first lapped at Eduard's balls and then drew her tongue along the length of his penis in one long, lascivious lick. She gave Eduard's erection a few more gentle strokes. "I'm going to enjoy you, Eduard," she whispered. "But I need vodka. I need a drink." Then, after releasing Eduard's cock, she added decisively, "Play with your wife while I help myself." At the door Carla paused and turned. "I'll be back for you very soon, Eduard."

Surprised by Carla's abrupt exit, and without the woman's hand to guide her, Joanna was a boat without a rudder. Confused, she turned to see her husband staring at the doorway. Eduard turned to Joanna and gazed at her for a long moment. The man gave a low growl and then moved to his wife and kissed her. Eduard felt Joanna relax in his arms and then experienced a further thrill of lust when her tongue slid into his mouth and he realised that he could taste Carla; he could taste his brother's wife – the essence of her; that intimate place – on Joanna's tongue. It was that knowledge, that carnal knowledge of she-who-is-forbidden that tipped Eduard into the caldera of sin and depravity. Joanna, while hesitant at first, was soon lost in the same pit of desire as her husband. Their kisses were more ardent than she could ever recall. The urgency of Eduard's insistent, probing tongue excited Joanna more than the illicit act of licking Carla's sex. Still kissing, Eduard shrugged out of his suit jacket and began to unbutton his shirt. Joanna eagerly assisted her husband as he hurriedly disrobed and, finally naked, the pair fell onto the bed with their tongues slipping and sliding in an open-mouthed frenzy of French kissing. Eduard rolled onto his back and Joanna lay along his side, her head in the superior position above his. The kiss continued as Joanna reached again for Eduard's girth.

Carla, having turned off the lights as she returned – a gesture of economy learnt during her less-affluent childhood – with a tumbler in hand, pushed the door almost closed behind her. She took a long swig of vodka and placed the glass on the bedside table next to the lamp. Then, after watching the couple on the bed for a moment or two, she eased the straps from her dress over her shoulders. Carla rolled the garment down over her torso and hips before finally stepping out of it, leaving the thing in a heap upon the bedroom carpet. Naked – for she had forgone underwear, impossible in that dress – except for her shoes which were buckled above her ankle, she went to the bed and knelt. Then, she leaned over Joanna's arm and opened her mouth to take the head of Eduard's cock between her lips.

Joanna felt the weight of Carla's breasts as they squashed down against her forearm. She broke off the prolonged kiss and watched Carla as the woman coped with the great mouthful of Eduard's cock. "Oh my God," she whispered at the sight. "Carla? Oh my God," she repeated. She looked at her husband. "Another woman sucking your cock, Eduard. I didn't think ... I didn't know ... Oh, darling, I'm so ... Just so horny. I need to come. I HAVE to come." Joanna's hand moved under her dress and she began to rub herself urgently.

Eduard groaned: "Kiss me again. Kiss me while that slut sucks me."

And so the scene continued for several minutes. Eduard lay on his back while both women continued to lavish oral attention upon him. One, his blonde wife, pleasured his tongue with her own, while his sister-in-law stretched her lips around his girth and sucked and slobbered at his cock. Joanna reached out to her husband's penis from time to time and wanked it while Carla sucked at the dome of the thing. She broke off their kiss and moved down the bed to join Carla, whereupon they shared Eduard's appendage between them; one taking a turn at licking and sucking before passing the cock to the other. Then, after a slippery French kiss with Carla at the head of Eduard's dick, Joanna returned to her husband. In complete contrast to his usual behaviour, Eduard didn't even flinch when his wife slid her tongue back into his mouth. That her tongue was tainted with cock didn't dissuade him; he was so hot with lust for both the women that he didn't care about such triviality.

"Sit in that chair, Joanna," Carla ordered. "I'm going to fuck your husband's cock. I can't take it any more. I want to feel that thing inside me."

Joanna tasted the corrosive jealousy, but moved to comply all the same. She was torn with mixed emotions as she watched Carla manoeuvre herself over Eduard's thighs and take an overhand grip of his cock. Carla crouched forward with her breasts hanging and swaying and held Eduard's penis upright. Then, with her fingers splaying the folds of her sex, she lowered her body down towards him. The woman's core appeared inflamed it was so scarlet with her arousal and Joanna could see the viscous juices that glistened in the soft radiance from the lamp. Joanna saw the end nudge Carla's opening until, after a pause, abruptly, the head of Eduard's penis disappeared into Carla's body.

Carla hissed as her opening stretched around Eduard's girth: "Shit—"

Eduard reached up and held his sister-in-law's breasts in his hands. He hefted them as though testing their weight and quality; as though he were assessing fruit on a market stall. Carla shifted position; a difficult task since she was still in the shoes with their spiked heels and which caught in the sheets as she tried to position herself on her knees. Eventually she sat astride Eduard, with her weight resting on her outstretched arms, her palms on the pillow either side of Eduard's head. Carla lowered her torso to Eduard's face and invited him to suck. He did so and Carla moaned and set up a slow, steady rhythm, sliding herself up and down on his cock.

Joanna settled herself in the armchair. Her dress was once again hiked around her waist and she'd lifted one leg free of her underwear. She parted her knees and thighs, the scrap of her thong hanging from one leg, and ran her middle finger – the neighbour of the one adorned with her marriage rings – through the folds of her labia. The lips parted with sticky reluctance and Joanna couldn't resist popping the finger into her mouth to taste herself. She rubbed saliva over her clitoris and, thus lubricated, began to masturbate in earnest. Joanna watched as her lover and her husband fucked; she was entranced by the debauchery – the sounds of their groans, grunts, and sighs; the squelching of their coupling; the sight of Carla's breasts being mauled and slobbered over, and the image of Eduard's shaft, now liberally coated in Carla's oil, as he fucked into the woman's body with robust vigour, entranced her. Joanna's fingers moved faster as her arousal heightened and she held the lips of her vulva apart and finger fucked herself with first one, then two, and finally, three rigid digits.

"Oh!" She blurted. "Oh ... It's ... I'm going to come."

"Yes, you delightful bitch! Bring yourself off. Fuck yourself with your fingers and come." Carla's eyes gleamed as she exhorted Joanna to the peak. "She's going to come, Eduard. Look at her! She's going to get herself off to us fucking."

It was then, as Eduard shifted position to better observe his wife in the throes of orgasm that he saw, or thought he saw a darker shape among the shadow near the door. Even as his wife groaned and sighed her climax, and with Carla still sliding on his cock, Eduard concentrated on the dark by the door. His first thought was Emily. Perhaps the woman had forgotten something and returned to the house? It seemed unlikely though, Emily, even if she had returned, wouldn't consider trespassing on the levels above the ground floor. There was another possibility, infinitely more plausible than Emily climbing the stairs, and that was Sophie. It could be his step-daughter. Eduard continued to watch the space, alert to the slightest anomaly, and it was this distraction that held his own bubbling climax in check even when, with her fingers busy against her clitoris, Carla grunted out she too was coming.

While her sister-in-law climaxed an emboldened Joanna impatiently tore her underwear from her legs and struggled out of her dress. She stood and posed for her husband, her hands on her hips, with her mons and breasts thrust towards him in an aggressive, challenging pose. "I want to fuck now," she growled. "Put that big thing into me and fuck me."

"Mia cara," Carla murmured again while Joanna flaunted her physical beauty.

"On your hands and knees," Eduard commanded, still facing the door and attentive to any movement and any hint that there was a voyeur lurking in the hall. He positioned his wife so that whoever was watching would see them in profile. He wanted to show Sophie his cock as he fucked her mother. He wanted his step-daughter to see every detail and to hear every grunt and profanity. Eduard knelt behind his wife after she'd positioned herself on the bed as her husband had commanded. He stroked his cock along Joanna's sex, splitting her labia. He nudged the head of his cock against her clitoris – a move he knew she favoured – and was rewarded by his wife's hiss of anticipation.

"Put it in, Eduard," she urged. "Fuck me ... Please, I'm desperate for you. Put it in."

Eduard glanced at the door. Someone moved, he saw a shape, a silhouette nearly imperceptible but there was definite movement. He placed the palm of his hand against the firm flesh of Joanna's buttock. He held her cheeks apart to expose the hanging folds of her labia and the puckered hole of her anus. He offered his cock to her opening and pushed. As the entire length of his penis slipped into his wife he simultaneously leaned back at the waist; Eduard wanted Sophie to see her mother taking all of his thickness. Carla had positioned herself on the bed in front of Joanna. She was holding the blonde's face between her palms and was staring into her lover's eyes and muttering obscenities and endearments in Italian. Joanna gulped and gasped at Eduard's smooth, single insertion, surprised at having him force all of his cock into her in one motion.

Carla and Joanna kissed, which left Eduard free to concentrate on fucking and watching the door. He began a vigorous thrusting as he gripped Joanna's hips, slapping his abdomen against his wife's upturned buttocks. He could hear Joanna grunting into Carla's mouth as their kiss lengthened and he redoubled his efforts to elicit a torrent of foul-mouthed invective from the blonde.

"Oh my God," Joanna wailed after breaking free of Carla and turning her head to look back at her husband. "Fuck me with that thing. Stretch me wide, my darling. Pound me."

"Is it good? Is he fucking you well?" Carla's eyes reflected the lamplight in tiny sparks of lust. "Come on Eduard," she exhorted, "fuck the bitch, she deserves it." Carla smoothed her palms along the curve of Joanna's spine. She continued the gliding motion over the woman's buttocks and then prised the globes apart and stared at Eduard's cock as it slid in and out of Joanna's body. "It's really thick. He's really stretching your cunt. God ... I want to taste it." Before Eduard could protest, Carla had managed to curl her fingers around his girth and had pulled his cock from Joanna's sex. "You taste gorgeous," she whimpered after leaning dangerously forward and taking an extravagant suck at the dome of Eduard's cock; her cheeks concaved deeply when she took him between her lips and sucked again.

"On top, get on top of me. Ride me." Eduard urged his wife, conscious that Carla's body was blocking the view from the door. Eduard pushed Carla's face from his penis and moved quickly from the bed to the chair. He sat and held his erection upright and called for his wife. "Face the door, your back to me, and get on it." Joanna did as instructed. She straddled her husband's outstretched thighs and lowered herself onto his cock. Almost immediately Eduard hooked her legs behind the knees with his hands. He pulled her legs apart to expose their union to the watcher at the door. Joanna fell back against her husband but turned and squirmed until she was in a position where she could offer him her tongue and the couple kissed as Eduard fought to lift and lower his wife over his erection.

Carla meanwhile lay on the bed and watched, her gaze transfixed upon Eduard's girth and Joanna's scarlet flesh stretched around it. She was masturbating vigorously, one hand mauling her breasts and pulling at her distended teats while the other worked busily at her sex.

Eventually Eduard lost interest in any voyeuristic intent by his step-daughter. His urge to come forced its imperative and he felt the first, inevitable surge of orgasm. The position, whilst good for visual stimulation for any watcher, wasn't the best for taking Eduard to the brink; he needed either another position of entry, or he needed to masturbate to reach his climax. "Get off," he implored his sobbing wife as her orgasm tapered. "Get off me" – and he all but flung Joanna off his body in his urgency to milk the semen from his cock.

Eduard tugged vigorously and eventually groaned loudly as the stuff erupted from his cock in several, violent spurts. He grimaced and groaned as his semen arced and fell in a heavy splatter. Eduard's body convulsed as he tugged at his cock, desperate to release the pressure, craving the relief. Carla was quick to move and was soon knelt in front of Eduard and lapping the stuff that had splashed onto his belly and torso. She went to where Joanna sat panting on the carpet and took a handful of the woman's hair. She pulled harshly and forced Joanna to tilt her head and then kissed Joanna hard on the mouth. Carla squirted Eduard's jizm into Joanna's mouth, whereupon the latter reacted with relish and returned the kiss, rolling her tongue around Carla's as they shared the sticky goo.

Eduard looked to the door but saw no movement. He was about to turn his attention to the two women when he heard a sound from the hallway. The noise, as far as he could ascertain, came from the direction of his step-daughter's room.

"Eduard?" His wife interrupted his reverie, her expression troubled now that the desperate fires of her lust were extinguished. "How do you feel, Eduard?"

He looked at her anxious face. Her hair was an unkempt rats' nest and her make-up a ruin. He thought of the secret knowledge he held: "I feel great. How do you feel?"

"I ... I'm not sure. That was something I never anticipated. I—

Carla chuckled and interjected. "It was fantastic." She nodded her head towards Eduard's now flagging cock. "That is a very lovely penis, my dear brother-in-law. It felt wonderful filling me." Carla lifted the glass from the bedside table and swigged. She swilled the vodka around her mouth and swallowed. "Vodka and spunk, how delightful."

Eduard's lip curled when he looked at his sister-in-law. "You look like a slut. My brother's wife looks like a slut."

Carla turned to face Eduard and smiled. "You didn't seem to mind your brother's sluttish wife a few minutes ago," she parried. "I am a slut. And I've turned your wife into one too. Look at her."

"Eduard, where do we go from here?" Joanna insisted. "I need to know. Do ... Do you hate me?"

"No, Joanna, I don't hate you. It was a very intense thing ... What we ... What we all just did. I'm surprised at myself. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed both of you." Eduard paused and then added, "We have to talk of course, but for now I think we should enjoy our evening."

Eduard studied Carla's reaction, but the woman sipped her vodka with an enigmatic smirk bowing her lips.

"It's time for us girls to play," she grinned and placed the glass back down on the bedside table. "Come, mia cara," Carla whispered and held her hand out palm uppermost. "Come to Carla and lick my pussy again."

Of course, Joanna was quick to obey.

***

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Drive Hal struggles to deal with Lisa's cock teasing adultery.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 01 A son discovers that his mom has videos on her laptop.in Mature
More Stories