Joan's Fancy Window Display

Story Info
You never saw a show like this at Macy's.
4.3k words
4.63
48.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
showher
showher
231 Followers

Another thanks to Angel Love a great editor and a friend.

Bob didn't know he would be window shopping tonight but if everything went as planned he would have an early Christmas. My wife and I can be very generous on occasion and tonight was an occasion.

My wife and I were married 2 years after high school. I didn't discover until twelve years later that she loved to show off her body. An even bigger surprise was that I loved her doing it.

Joan's wardrobe should have been my first clue. She favored short dresses, loose tops and tight shorts. She had one knit jumpsuit that was like a second skin. She wore the jumpsuit to the family Christmas party one-year without any panties or bra. My cousins and uncles couldn't keep their eyes off her.

Her small tits would bounce around and the tight knit left little to the imagination about the shape of her ass and hinted at a camel toe. She has probably become a family legend.

Joan is 34 years old and the mother of our three sons. She has maintained a reasonably good body with small but very pretty tits; nice legs and a heart shaped ass to die for.

I'm your normal average guy (in all respects) except that I get sexually excited when some guy gets a look at my wife's naked body.

A little over a year ago we were attending my son's little league baseball game and I caught Joan exposing herself. We were in the bleachers and our family dentist was positioned two rows below. Whenever he would glance our way (often!) my wife would let her legs fall open. She was dressed in a short dress and had pulled the hem even higher when she sat down. From a seat below there would be no need to guess as to what was under that dress.

At home, after the game, I confronted her while the boys were out playing. She tried to deny it but I reconstructed the scene with a mirror demonstrating what the dentist could see. She started to sob and say she was sorry but her swollen wet pussy belied her remorse. My rock hard cock pushed any jealous anger out of my head and we made wanton, passionate love. That day we embarked on a new lifestyle and a recharged marriage.

If she's in the proper mood Joan is a willing participant in my schemes to expose her body to other men. She claims she wants to do what makes me happy but what she doesn't know is that I'm aware of the many times she shows off her body when I'm not around.

Example: One of my friends told me, in beer-induced state, that my wife had the greatest ass he'd ever seen. I jokingly passed the comment on to Joan. Since that time whenever Duane is around she wears the tightest shorts or shortest skirt she can find. I have a couple of other friends Joan "dresses" for but I never let her know I'm aware.

You're probably wondering who's Bob. Bob is our neighbor. He's a handsome blonde guy about ten years our junior. He's married and has one baby. His wife is pretty but seems sort of stuffy. We don't socialize as families but Bob stops by often to chat.

Unknown to her I've watched Joan give Bob an eyeful of tit or ass on a few occasions. We have a garden and when Bob's around Joan is always innocently picking weeds or something. She bends at the waist allowing a great view from either the front or back.


One afternoon when I came home from work Joan was just getting out of the shower.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Not good, the lawn mower didn't want to run," she replied.

"Luckily Bob came down and helped me work on it. It took almost an hour but we got it going again," she said, "It was late by then so I put it away and came in to shower."

I was about to shower myself when I noticed Joan's old electric toothbrush on the shelf in the bathroom. I know she uses it to masturbate by holding it between her pussy lips and letting it vibrate her clit. We use it sometimes in our sessions so I know it really gets her off. I looked in the hamper and the sole contents were a pair of black and white checked shorts that leave about an inch of her ass cheeks showing and a very thin blouse, no underwear.

The blouse would be almost transparent in sunlight and with the top two buttons open Bob would have had a wonderful afternoon view. When you can look at pretty tits it takes a lot longer to start a mower.

I had a raging hard-on as I thought about Bob at home probably jacking off and thinking of my wife's beautiful little tits. Joan was probably also thinking about him jacking off when she was using the toothbrush.

I asked her to come into the bathroom and do me a favor. She came in, took one look at my hard dick and dropped to her knees. Joan ran her tongue up and down my shaft and swirled it around the head. She then took my cock all the way into her mouth.

Bobbing her head up and down she had me past the point of no return in no time. I pulled out and she jacked me off the rest of the way capturing the jetting semen in toilet tissue. I didn't mention my suspicions about how she spent the afternoon.

The plan to give Bob a show started to form when I noted that Bob goes out with friends on Friday nights and usually returns around midnight. I think they go coon hunting or running fox dogs or something.

I formulated a plan for Joan to give Bobbie boy a real show and presented the idea to Joan during a touchy feely session in bed. At first she was resistant, not wanting to be to brazen or play so close to home.

"Wouldn't you like Bob to see your tits?" I said while caressing her titties and rolling her great nipples betweenmy fingers.

"Your ass will drive him crazy." I rolled her over and started to knead and kiss that extraordinary posterior running my tongue up and down the valley.

"Just think of the view you will give him when you bends over and pull your panties down. His cock will be hard as steel."

Joan was getting hotter and hotter as I described what would take place. After the conversation and the petting Joan agreed to think about it.

Since she was on her belly I crawled over her and took her from behind doggie fashion. I slipped my hands under her body and squeezed her tits. Sliding my cock in her cunt I felt the heat and knew she had already made up her mind.

The plan was for Joan to dress up completely with a nice dress, sexy underwear and high heels. We would wait until Bob came home and Joan would undress in front of the window as if we were getting ready for bed after a night on the town.

We picked the following Friday. Joan made arrangements for the boys to stay at Grandma's.

Late Wednesday night I turned some lights on in the rooms facing Bob's driveway. I then walked very quietly up to Bob's and checked out the view. The downstairs bedroom with only the light from the closet proved to be the perfect stage.

From the time we made the decision to give Bob the show things seemed to heat up between Joan and me. We couldn't keep our hands off each other and there was a love between us both caring and passionate. It was like we were teenagers again. We lovingly kissed and petted whenever the boys were elsewhere. I couldn't wait to get home each night to take her in my arms, kiss and fondle her.

Though our feelings for each other were stronger than they'd been for years we did not make love during the days prior to the event. We savored the anticipation. During those days we had cuddling sessions. I would kiss Joan and run my hands lovingly over her body realizing how very deeply I loved her. After 14 years I was wildly in love with the woman I married.

When Friday rolled around you could feel the sexual tension building as soon as we got out of bed. At breakfast Joan expressed some reservations about going forward.

I said, "Think about it and I'll see you about six. I love you more than ever. Whatever you decide is fine with me."

When I kissed Joan goodbye I thought I could detect a slight trembling.

Arriving home Joan met me with a deep kiss full of playful tongue and pushed that body against me so hard I stumbled backward.

"I want to do it," she said in a shaky voice. "I want to get naked for Bob."

The rest of the evening moved slowly, we ate and dropped the boys at Gram's.

Friday night about nine thirty Joan stepped into the living room fresh from the bath and smelling like "Windsong". She was dressed in her purple jersey dress. It clung to her body highlighting every curve. Her sandy blond hair is about pageboy length with some soft curls. Scarlet lip-gloss accentuated her full mouth and her almond shaped fingernails reflected the same color.

It was a slight touch of "catch me fuck me!"

"Do you like?" she asked, twirling around.

Then my wife walked across the room toward me in her black high heels. Her hips swaying with each step. Putting her arms around my neck she drove about two inches of tongue into my mouth. I could tell she was already hot. I ran my hands down over her ass and said she looked great and I liked very much.

"Do you think he'll like it?" she asked.

She pushed me into a chair and stood in front of me. She turned so her back was to me, bent at the waist and slowly pulled up the dress.

"How about this?"

Before me was a very beautiful bottom covered in black lace panties and framed by a matching garter belt. The picture was completed with dark gray stockings and the high heels.

I couldn't resist caressing the pear shaped bottom in front of me. I buried my face in the cleft of her ass.

"If he doesn't like this he must be gay."

Joan slowly turned around until I was looking at the camel toe created by the tight black panties and her excitement. I moved my mouth against the front of her panties. I took a few small bites on her puffy pussy lips and made a promise to do much better later.

When I ask to see her tits she dropped the dress hem and unzipped the back of the dress. As the sleeves and bodice fell away I could see her slip and the black lace bra covering her small titties. They are small but stand out on her chest and have wonderful pinkish nipples and tan aureoles. She doesn't usually wear a bra so the sight was sort of a turn on for me. I played with them for just a minute, kissed each nipple through the material and suggested she get dressed.

We were going to wait in the darkened upstairs bedroom for Bob to return home. When he arrived, and his friends left, Joan would go to the darkened downstairs bedroom and turn on the closet light. The sudden appearance of the light should get Bob's attention. After that it would be my wife getting his attention.

As we waited in the darkened bedroom we started to make out like teenagers again. I wanted to keep Joan excited to bolster her courage. We kissed running our tongues around each others mouth. I let my hands roam over her body feeling the panty lines, the garters and bra under her dress. Joan was squeezing my cock through my pants and kissing me all over my face, neck and ears. Joan's breathing was turning to short hot pants. She was trying to undo the front of my pants.

"Whoa," I said, "Let's cool off a little." I offered her a glass of wine and she surprised me by accepting.

We spent the next hour sipping wine and lovingly kissing and caressing. Finally about 11:30 we could see lights coming down the road.

When they turned into Bob's driveway I stood and said, "Show time."

Joan stood up. I pulled her to me for a last lingering kiss. She was shaking like a leaf and her breathing was very rapid. She was extremely nervous. Would she back out after all?

I pulled her very close; told her I was deeply in love with her but I wanted her to get naked. Turning her toward the bedroom door I pushed gently and she left the room still shaking with nervousness.

In the next two minutes three things happened as I looked out the darkened window of the upper bedroom. The pickup truck backed out of Bob's driveway. A rectangle of yellow light appeared in my yard as Joan turned on the closet light in the ground floor bedroom.

Last but certainly not least Bob, visible in the light, reached up and unscrewed the bulb in his porch light. He had obviously spotted Joan and the show had begun.

I quickly moved downstairs and took up position in the bedroom against the outside wall where I couldn't be seen from the neighbor's but could be very close to Joan.

"You have an admirer," I said, as my heart tried to beat its way out of my chest. My wife was already breathing very hard.

Joan began by removing some jewelry and moving in and out of the light from the closet. She stood with her back to the window, reached behind her and unzipped the dress. This would send the message of her intentions and keep Bobby boy on his toes.

I was rock hard and Joan's nipples were visible through bra, slip and dress. God, I wanted to suck on those hard buds. She continued to move in and out of the light still fully dressed except for the unzipped dress.

At one point she pulled the dress up to check some imaginary thing on her thigh. The hem was high enough to see she was wearing garters. She looked straight into my eyes and let the dress fall back down.

She turned with her pretty ass in Bob's direction. Bending at the waist and slightly at the knee she started examining her shoes and removing an ankle bracelet.

Bob would have an excellent view of my wife's nylon clad legs as the back of the dress rose up past mid thigh. Joan seamed to be a natural tease. She was slow, easy and tantalizing. I was ready to shoot my load and she still had her dress on.

"I wonder if Bob has his cock out." I said softly.

"I'll bet it's like an iron rod already."

At this there was an audible intake of breath and Joan uttered a muted, "Oh God."

Joan went immediately into the closet and came out with a hanger. She then walked back into the light. Reaching behind her she ensured the dress zipper was all the way down. She turned, facing Bob, leaned forward and pulled the top and sleeves of her dress away. You could see the slight curve of her tits as the slip and bra cups fell away slightly.

When she straightened up those magnificent nipples were pushing against the fabric of her slip like bullets. She shimmied out of the dress.

Just when I thought things were moving into high gear Joan grabbed the hanger, stepped back into the light to put the dress on it and promptly "accidentally" dropped the dress on the floor.

Once more, with her ass pointing at Bob, Joan bent at the waist to retrieve the dress. The hem of the slip was shorter than the dress so this time Bob and I could see the strong calves, meaty thighs and just a hint of panties.

The garter belt straps extending down the backs of Joan's thighs accentuate their toned fullness. She put the dress on the hanger and hung it in the closet.

Next, she walked out of the line of sight and into my arms.

"How am I doing?" she asked, pushing the red-hot body against the steel bar between my legs. I grabbed both ass cheeks grinding my cock into her pussy. I'm kissed and tongued her as she shook and panted.

Breaking free of the kiss, I took a suck on each nipple through the cloth and said, "You're the most beautiful, hottest thing I've ever seen. You're doing great. Bob must be going mad."

Joan entered the lighted area again. This time she reached down crossed her arms and grasped the hem of the slip. In one quick motion she pulled it up and over her head. It's my turn for the sharp intake of breath.

My wife of fourteen years stood in a black lace bra, a garter belt, black lace panties, stockings and high heels. A vision of sexually stimulating loveliness.

My wife was playfully exposing herself, in my presence, to another man and I was harder than I could ever remember. By the sound of her breathing I knew I wasn't the only one enjoying this display.

My wife managed to turn in a complete circle looking for some place to lay the slip. Bob and I were treated to a very good tour of her body.

"When I get a hold of you I'm going to eat you alive!" I gasped.

I knew she would hold me to that. She loves it when my tongue finds it's way to her clitoris.

I could imagine Bob's excitement at seeing Joan perform. No doubt it would provide endless jack-off fodder. I passed these thoughts on to Joan and watched a shudder pass through her.

She now had her back to Bob and me. She reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. Slowly turning around and allowing the bra to slide down her arms she exposed her beautiful tits in all their glory.

To repeat myself Joan's tits are small but beautiful. They have a little slope on the top and full round undersides. Her areolas are about the size of a half-dollar with nipples that are always at half-mast. The nipples she was exposing were hard as a rock and about a half inch long.

I've noticed that Bob's wife has much bigger boobs but I bet he wouldn't trade his current view for anything. Joan was rubbing the area just below her tits where the bra had left a slight red mark. This of course made them wobble and bob around. She then tried to rub as far back on her sides as possible thrusting out her chest straight at the window.

Still rubbing her sides she turned around and bent down to pick up the bra. This would be the last time we would see that lovely bottom pushing against black satin lace. Once again she walked into the closet to hang up the bra.

Joan was managing to find reasons to constantly move, turn and bend. She was putting on a real show. I almost wished I were with Bob so we could discuss what a sexy beautiful woman this was. I was so in love.

Re-entering the "display" area my wife wasted no time increasing the tempo. With her back to the window and Bob she hooked thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down over her ass cheeks. Not a slow teasing move but a quick deliberate motion. Now she bent at the waist to remove them from her legs. Her bare bottom was exposed and the center of attention.

When her pussy lips came into view I couldn't believe how swollen and extended they were. I could see her juices glistening in the slit and in the fine blonde hair bordering her glory. She removed her panties one leg at a time, straightened up and then bent again to remove her shoes. My wife was enjoying herself.

It was time to tease me again. She moved over where I was hidden from Bob's sight and pressed her body against mine, kissing me like there was no tomorrow.

"I'll bet his cock is hard as a rock now," she said, "I wonder how big it is?"

I felt my own cock jump at that. My hand managed to find its way to her cunt and felt the hottest, wettest and puffiest piece of flesh I had felt in all our fourteen years.

Moving back to center stage Joan faced the window, placed her foot on a convenient chair and proceeded to remove her stockings. The foot on the chair gave a wonderful view of her swollen labia. She removed one stocking then switched the other foot to the chair giving Bob a little more time to feast his eyes. She removed both stocking without theatrics.

Turning her back to the window again Joan presented the finale by wiggling out of her garter belt. Bending one last time at the waist to retrieve the belt from the floor she walked into the closet and turned off the light.

In the dark she immediately moved into my arms and we kissed very tenderly and sweetly.

"I love you a million times more than I did fourteen years ago." I said, "You excite me more than ever lets go upstairs."

We turned on a dim bedside lamp and Joan stood by in her beautiful nakedness while I stripped quickly out of my clothes. Guiding her to the bed I had her sit on the edge and then pushed her back into a laying position.

Kneeling on the floor I started to make love to her thighs. Messaging first one then the other. Kissing, biting and licking her legs and feet getting close to her pussy but never quite touching it. During this time I kept up a running commentary about her nakedness and Bob.

showher
showher
231 Followers
12