Joan's Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria sticks her tongue out inviting Sue and I to kiss her. We both do and get a taste of John's cum. I think John's pretty spent now. I'm tired too. Soon Sue and Maria head for their bedroom and I decide to crawl in with John and Vanessa. I cuddle up with John and we are soon dead to the world.

June 1st

Vanessa told me about this after the fact. Needless to say I'm not happy about it. I'm thrilled for Maria but I want the same thing too. I wonder when I'll get mine.

Vanessa:

John told me that he's planning on collaring Maria. He's found a beautiful 18ct gold choker about 3/8" wide. It is solid and has a hinge on the back. It has small loops on the front and a gold heart shaped lock about 3/4" across to fasten it. He said there was no place to hook a leash except through the lock but John asked the jeweler if he could attach a 18ct gold half loop to it on one side and the jeweler says it's no problem. John told the jeweler he wants that loop to be able to hold if something heavy is hung from it. John said he got a strange look from the jeweler at that request but the jeweler said it could be done. It's going to run us nearly $300 but Maria can wear it all the time because it looks like jewelry, in fact, it is jewelry. John also asked the jeweler to engrave four letters on the heart shaped lock: OURS.

I'm not happy that John is spending that much money but he told me he doesn't want it to looking like a collar when she's out in public. John told me we can afford it. Of course, I had to agree. We've been putting away between $500 and $700 per month for a long time now. We've got about $10,000 more in the bank that when we married even with everything we've bought lately and the expensive trips we've taken for our anniversaries. I told him I understand and I give my permission to spend the money. The collar will be ready by the 15th.

We set up a special BDSM night on June 18th which is a Saturday. Maria, Sue and Joan are all coming to play. John tells Sue what he's plan to do for her wife and she's thrilled. She says Maria has been talking about being collared for well over a year now. John shows her a picture of the collar and she says she loves it. She gives him a long French kiss.

June 8th - Sue was notified that the adoption has been approved and we should have a new addition to the family in two weeks. He's a four year old boy named Johnny. John is happy he won't be the only male in the house any more. Hah!

June 18th - Maria is collared.

Tonight is the special night for Maria. At 8pm, we all come out of our bedrooms. We are all naked and Sue and Maria look delicious. We walk over to John and Vanessa who are dressed in their Dom gear, and we kneel down in front of them. John says "Our subs all look so damn hot tonight, Mistress."

Vanessa smiles and says "Yes, they do. I can't wait to eat their pussies." John smiles at her.

"Ladies, we have a bondage night planned. All three of you will be tied up, we'll warm up your skin a little with the flogger and crop, your pussies will be eaten, then both Vanessa and I will take turns fucking you. We have a special ending planned which we will not tell you about. Okay, ladies, stand up and let's go downstairs."

We three subs rise and walk ahead of Master and Mistress. As Master and Mistress enter our dungeon, we are already kneeled up waiting for them. John grabs Sue's hand and pulls her over to the bed, helps her get up on it and then ties her up. After he's done tying her to the bed spread-eagle, he bends down and French kisses her pussy...lots of tongue. Sue moans and he smiles at her. I'm getting very wet already.

John walks over to Maria and pulls her over to the heavy table and straps her down. When he's finished, he runs his tongue from her anus down to her clit twice. She moans loudly. She's also very wet.

Vanessa has one of the floggers and she's starting on Sue.

John walks over to me and pulls me over to the spanking bench. After tying me down he licks up and down my slit twice also. I'm moaning. I'm literally dripping wet. God, I love his tongue. He's one of the best pussy eaters I've ever met.

John goes and grabs the lube and lubes up Maria and me. I say "Oh, goody Master."

John says "Do you want something, sub Joan?"

"Oh, yes Master. May I please have your beautiful cock in my ass tonight?"

"You'll get it, my beautiful sub but not right away. I have to warm your ass up first." I smile.

He grabs a flogger and starts hitting my ass. Every hit is sending pleasure right to my clit. He gives me fifty hits and my ass is really feeling hot and tingly. He grabs the vibrating egg and slips it into my pussy. "Hold that in sub Joan or you'll be sorry." I clamp down on it. He grabs the remote and turns it on. I begin to moan.

He walks over to Maria and starts to warm her up. After seventy-five hits with the flogger, she's pretty red. As she thanks him, he kneels down and begins to eat her pussy. She immediately starts to moan. After licking and sucking her pussy for five minutes, he gets up and gets the crop. He begins to use the crop on Maria's ass and back. After a total of 100 hits, he leans down and begins to finger her pussy. He finger-fucks her for several minutes and then stops. She moans "No, Master, Please. I was so close."

"Not yet, sub Maria. You do not have my permission to cum yet."

She groans.

He walks back over to me, stops the vibrator and removes the egg. He begins to eat my pussy. Three minutes later I'm very close and breathing hard when he stops licking me. I groan loudly. He starts to use the crop on me and gives me 100 good hits. Vanessa is done flogging Sue and eating her pussy. John motions her over. She puts on the strap-on and wastes no time slipping into my pussy and fucking me hard. John bends over and says "You do not have permission to cum, Queen Of The Sluts."

Shit!!

He takes the egg and slips it into Maria's vagina and turns it on. She moans. "sub Maria, you do not have my permission to cum yet."

He walks over to Sue, crawls up on the bed and begins to eat her pussy some more. After a few minutes, he slips his hard cock into her very juicy pussy. She says "Oh God, Master John. That feels so good. Fuck my pussy good and hard."

He begins to pump in and out of her fairly fast. He fucks her to one orgasm and then kiss her and pulls out. He goes over and tells Vanessa to move to Sue.

John walks behind me, says "You may cum now Queen," and slams into me. I was very close from Vanessa fucking me and as soon as John slams into my cunt I starts to cum. He jams a thumb into my ass and I scream as the orgasm intensifies. I tense so much that I actually move the spanking bench. He fucks me to another hard orgasm and pulls out. He smacks each ass cheek hard a couple of times. I almost cum again from that.

He walks over to Maria and removes the egg and turns it off. He says "You may cum, slut."

John slams into Maria's pussy and she says "Oh God, Master. That feels so good. Please fuck me hard. Hurt me." He begins to pump into her very hard and reaches around to grab her nipples. He pinches both nipples and twists them. She starts to cum and he removes one hand from her tit and shoves a thumb into her ass. She screams. John is still pulling and twisting her left nipple. He leaves that nipple alone and moves down to her clit. He pinches her clit and she screams again. The scream is a real drawn out and loud.

He pulls out of her pussy and slams into her asshole. She screams again. He pounds her ass hard and she continues to cum hard. John continues to pinch and release her clit. Every time he pinches it she screams again. After an estimated dozen orgasm peaks, he lets up on her clit and slows down fucking her ass. He pulls out and smacks her ass several times. She weakly says "Oh Master. That was amazing. Thank you."

He walks back over to me and slams into my ass hard. Holy shit!! I immediately scream. He begins to pound my ass hard and I'm saying "Yes, yes, yes, yes!" He reaches around and grabs each nipple and pinches them. He twists them both and I scream again. He then moves his right hand down to my clit and pinches that. I almost pass out but scream really loud. Master starts pinching and releasing my clit. Shit!! I'm cumming constantly now. He lets me run up a good number of orgasms before he releases my nipple and clit. He then starts to slow down and pulls out. I say "Thank you, Master. Amazing!!"

He uses the adult wipes to clean his cock then walks over to Sue. He asks Vanessa to help him turn Sue over. When Sue is on her back and retied, he lubes her ass and slips into her. Sue says "Oh, shit!" He tells Vanessa to untie Maria and Joan as he begins to fuck Sue's asshole.

She's moaning and groaning loudly. After a couple of minutes, he reaches under her and grabs her nipples and pinches them. She screams. He begins to twist them and she screams again. He reaches under her and pinches her clit. She screams pushing back into him. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

John looks like he's fast approaching his orgasm. He's wringing wet with sweat. One more orgasm for her and John pulls out and shoot five streams of cum onto Sue's butt cheeks. Vanessa hurries over and licks up his cum and then French kisses Sue. She passes Sue part of John's load and they both swallow it. God, I wish I had some of that. John smacks Sue on each butt cheek and tells her he loves her. He grabs Vanessa and tells her he loves her very much. They untie Sue and let her up. She grabs John and French kisses him. She goes to join Maria and I kneeling up on the floor near the door. God, I'm so fucking tired.

John cleans his cock again and then walks over to Maria and pulls her up. "Maria, come over here with me." They walk over to the middle of the room and John says "Maria, kneel up, please. Sue and Joan you may raise your heads and watch."

He goes to get the name paddles. He gives Maria a hit on each cheek with his. He waves Vanessa over and she gives Maria a hit on each cheek with her paddle. John says "Maria, stand up. Do you want to have our names on your stomach?" She smiles and nods her head 'yes'.

She puts her hands on her head and stands there proudly waiting. He smacks her with his paddle just above her belly button. He lets Vanessa come over and he whisper in her ear. She takes her paddle and hits her just below her belly button. He says "Maria, close your eyes." He walks over and gets something out of a box on the implement bench He walks over to Maria and says "sub Maria, Mistress and I want you to be our submissive forever. Open your eyes. Will you accept this collar and be our sub forever?"

Maria looks at the collar and starts to cry. She says "Oh, yes, Master. Thank you so much. I've wanted this for a long time. It's beautiful. Please put it on me."

Vanessa walks around and lifts her hair out of the way. Before John puts it on, he lets Maria look at it and the lock again. Then he puts it around her neck and locks it on with the heart lock. He walks over and gets a mirror so she can see it. She's still crying. "I love it Master. Thank you. Thank you Mistress."

He lifts her head up and gives her a long French kiss, "I'm so happy to be your Master."

Vanessa comes over and gives her another long French kiss, "I am very happy to be your Mistress, sweet sub."

"Okay, session's over. Ladies, you can come over and congratulate Maria."

Sue runs over and gives Maria a long French kiss and says "I'm so happy for you, honey."

I'm jealous but happy for Maria. I walk over and kiss Maria and say "Congratulations, Maria."

I look at John and say "When can I have a collar, John? Please. I want one too. It's so beautiful."

"Joan, you will eventually get one, if you really need one, but Maria has been our submissive for four years now. We knew she's wanted one for a long time and we felt she deserved it."

I say "Okay." I'm not very happy.

Maria comes over and kisses Vanessa again then walks over to John and kisses him too. "John, I want to get a tattoo on my butt with your name and Vanessa's name. Please don't say No."

"Maria, I don't like the idea but if Sue gives you permission, I will allow it. However, you will also have your wife's name on your butt too and all three names will not be viewable with your skimpiest bikini bottom on. That means they will have to probably be right above your butt crack and pretty small. I'm thinking no bigger than 3/8" tall lettering. Is that understood?"

Maria frowns and says "Yes, Sir."

"Sue, I'm depending on you to make sure these instructions are followed to the letter. Before you get the tattoo, put her smallest bikini bottom on and mark the rear triangle so you know where to put the tattoos."

Sue says "Yes, John. And thank you."

"I'm thinking 'Sue' on top, 'John' in the middle and 'Vanessa' on the bottom. Sort of like a triangle."

Sue says "Okay, John. I love you. Thank you."

"You are welcome, Sue." He looks at Maria, "You should not have our names there without your wife's name. The marriage should be the most important thing in your life."

Sue smiles at John.

Maria says "Of course, Master. What a brilliant idea! I do want Sue's name there too. I'm hers forever too." John smiles at her.

We all go upstairs and John says "Okay, Mistress Vanessa has not had an orgasm. I think all three of you should help her out. Once you give her a few orgasms, I'm going to fuck my wonderful wife to several more." Vanessa smiles at John.

We all move into John and Vanessa's bedroom and Vanessa strips out of her Dominatrix outfit. She lays on their bed and we ladies move in on her. John takes a quick shower and then watches as us ladies are licking, sucking and nibble on his wife's sexy bits. Watching the women going at it is getting him hard again. Four hot female bodies writhing on the bed does it for John every time.

After four orgasms for Vanessa, John crawls up on the bed and tells me to move. Vanessa is on her hands and knees and I was under her eating that pussy. I move and John gets between her legs and slips into her juicy cunt. "Oh, God yes, John. Fuck me, baby, fuck me!!"

He starts slowly but quickly builds up speed. Soon she's saying "Yes, yes, yes, yes!!"

He slips a thumb into her ass and begins to fuck her there. Sue and Maria have been constantly working over her half inch nipples. I reach under her and begin to rub her clit. Soon Vanessa screams as she starting her fifth orgasm. John continues to pump into her hard. He reaches for the lube and begins to lube her up. She starts her sixth orgasm and as she finishes he slips out of her pussy and slips into her ass. "Oh My God YES!!"

He fucks her hard in the ass and I'm still rubbing her clit. John looks at me and says 'pinch'. I smile and pinch Vanessa's clit and Vanessa screams again and she starts to hit the bed with her fists. When she finishes her seventh orgasm she collapses. John goes with her but he continues to fuck her ass. I decide it's time for him to cum so I move to his ass and slip my finger in. I begin to rub his prostate. John lasts thirty seconds more and pulls out to shoot six streams onto Vanessa ass and back. I eventually pull my finger out of him and he collapses off to Vanessa's side. We all go for the cum shots licking them up. Sue then kisses Vanessa and passes her some.

Vanessa rolls over and we all fall on her and start to kiss her all over her front. John rolls over between her legs and begin to kiss her pussy and clean it up. John looks at her and says "Did you get satisfied, my love?"

She smiles and says "Oh, yes. Thank you all especially you, my husband, for the orgasms. I really enjoy the orgasms when you are using my ass." John moves up and French kisses her long and hard. She says "Wow, you are going to have me hot again."

He smiles at her and gets up. He gives each of us girls a good long French kiss and thanks us. He says he's going to take a shower. We all say "Me too." All five of us in the shower is kind of crowded but great fun. We all wash each other and Maria is spending a lot of time washing John. John grabs her and kisses her and tells her he loves the collar. She smiles and says "It's so pretty. I love it."

Soon we are all going our own ways.

The following day, John asks Sue what she wants to do for a birthday party. Sue says she's thinking about a pool party. We haven't had a party by the pool yet. Several of us have used pool since the weather turned warm. John tells Sue the rule for this party should be no clothing allowed in the backyard. We'll invite everyone we know and ask them to bring other people so we can expand our circle of horny friends. Sue likes that idea.

We send everyone we know the following invitation:

You are invited to a birthday pool party / barbeque / orgy for Sue Sanchez-Phillips
July 10th
at Sue Sanchez-Phillips' house
starting at 2pm and ending late at night
Do not bring presents - your naked bodies are all we require
If you insist on bringing a present, bring alcohol
Notice: Clothing is not allowed in the backyard for this party
We ask that if you have swinger friends that we haven't met, please bring them -
We would like to meet some new partiers.
RSVP NLT July 7th with the number of people you are bringing

To be continued...