Joan's Story Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We love you a lot too, honey."

"Well, I love you both the way you love John. I don't want anyone else, just you two."

"Wow! Personally, I'm honored. We both love you very much, Joan." I French kiss her again.

Soon it's midnight and we celebrate the New Year. Kind of stupid, huh? I've always thought it was a really weird idea but it's a reason to party so we do.

Everyone is kissing everyone else. When I get to John I French kiss him and say "Mr. Andrews, I love you so much. I hope I'm always allowed to make love to you."

John looks at me strangely but says "I love you very much too, Joan. And I do believe you will always be allowed to 'make love' to me and I, you." I French kiss him again long and hard.

I say "I wish I could 'make love' to you tonight."

He smiles and says "Well, it's now technically New Years Day. You can always come sleep with us and we can 'make love' in the morning."

"It's a date, hot stuff."

We party for two more hours. Lots of drinking and naked dancing. Lots of groping too. Yum! About 2:20am, it's time for sleep. Everyone is yawning. Everyone starts to pick a sofabed and get it ready. The McKnights take the dungeon bed again. There is still my bedroom and the fourth bedroom upstairs. I catch Marcus and Adriana and point them to my bedroom and tell them to make themselves at home. Soon everyone is cuddling in.

In the morning, I get to fuck John. He not only fucks me but he also fucks my ass. I'm in heaven. I end up getting a dozen orgasms. I really am in love with him and his wife.

On January 1st, before he left, Carl cornered me and ask me why I said I was not interested last night. So I told him. I told him that I'm no longer interested in him as husband material and as a matter of fact, I'm done with him forever. He asked me what that meant. I told him I'm no longer interested in fucking or sucking him. I enjoyed the look on his face. He said "You mean you are no longer going to have sex with me at all anymore?"

I said "Yes, you've got it. Ask Joe about it. As far as I'm concerned, you are no longer an eligible male."

He said "Wow! Okay, sorry to hear that." And he left. Good riddance.

Prologue.

Well, my life is back on track. With the Andrews back in action, I get to sharing their bed and genitals three times a week plus twice a month for our BDSM sessions. The BDSM sex is magnificent. I couldn't want much more from my life. I just hope they never try that close marriage experiment again. That was the roughest thirty-four days of my life. I'd love to get married but my only prospect doesn't want anything to do with marriage after his horrid marriages. So I've resigned myself to the idea that I'll never be married again. I'm happy as long as the Andrews let me share.

This is the SEX house and I love living here as long as Vanessa and John are letting me enjoy both of them. I also get to have sex with Sue and Maria which I do now a couple of times a week. I'd never give this lifestyle up as long as everyone in the house is participating. I love them all. I had a very active sex life during my first marriage until the later years. Then I suffered through a long dry spell and now I'm fucking and sucking my ass off and loving it.

I don't want for much in this life. The main thing I want and haven't gotten yet is a collar from my Master and Mistress. I want to bond myself to them by being collared as their submissive for life. I do wish there was such a thing as legal group marriages because I really think John and Vanessa would marry everyone who lives in this house. I would really love that. Anyway, I look forward to the rest of my life. Right now, I'm getting more high quality, high quantity sex than ever. More hard orgasms than I've ever had previously. I love every minute of it.

Sex is a bodily function and I believe to stay young, you should do it as much as possible.

I'm a sex maniac, a pain slut, a cum slut, a pussy juice slut and damn proud of it. John calls me the Queen Of The Sluts and it's a title I gladly accept. I'm happy...very happy and proud to be the Queen. Queen of the SEX house and a whole lot more.

The End...for now.