Job Experience

Story Info
Manager succumbs to temptation.
1.9k words
4.27
25.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers

It's a real pain when you lose someone you depend on. The office just wasn't the same without Meredith there to keep everything running smoothly. She was beyond compare as an office manager and now I'd lost her. Her husband's fault, of course. He got her pregnant and she had gone on maternity leave. Somehow I doubted that she'd be back, not after having triplets. Sometimes you can be too efficient and having your entire family in one go seemed a bit much to me.

I had hired a temp, Simone, to take her place on the understanding that the job was only available while Meredith was on leave. This meant that I had to pay extra. One of Simone's first tasks was to hire a new girl Friday, someone to just do all those scut jobs that someone had to do. Girl Friday or man Friday, I didn't care which as long as they were available, reasonably intelligent, and diligent.

The result was Megan, an eighteen year old, fresh out of school and willing to take any sort of job to chalk up some experience. Megan was somewhat younger than the rest of the staff but seemed to get on well. She quite happily accepted the fact that everyone was higher up the pecking order than her and seemed to get on OK.

While theoretically reporting to me Megan was really under Simone's control for her everyday duties. The only time I ever saw the girl was when she was delivering something to my office. I noticed that she had a nice smile, a friendly manner, and that she dressed suitably. I most carefully did not notice that she was sexually attractive and had a figure that made everything she wore look hot. I especially did not notice that she was amply endowed in the chest region, with breasts that appeared to be threatening to explode whatever she was wearing in their desperate desire to be free.

Everything was settling down nicely and then casual Friday rolled around. Megan took casually Friday very literally, I found, dressing in a very casual manner. Perhaps I should say almost dressing. She wore a skirt that was tight and short, little more than a wide belt in my opinion. Her top was also a little tight and maybe a little short, as there was a bit of midriff showing. I pointedly said nothing as I confidently expected Simone to have a quiet word with her, especially after a couple of the older staff members complained. Rather set in their ways, some of the older staff.

As far as I could tell Simone didn't say a single word to Megan. She didn't even comment on Megan's outfit to me. Neither did any other members of the staff. They all seemed to regard her outfit as quite acceptable. Lecherous old bastards, in my humble opinion. Meredith would certainly have said something.

Naturally I didn't make any comment. If everyone else found Megan's casual attire acceptable who was I to quibble? Casual Friday passed and everything went back to normal.

The next casual Friday rolled around and I am willing to swear that if Megan was wearing the same skirt as last time then it had shrunk in the wash. Either that or she'd put on some weight and that figure didn't seem to be carrying much in the way of excess baggage.

For some reason my mind had decided that Megan was a person of interest today and I seemed to know where she was at all times. Most of the time she was safely hidden behind her desk, the desk and the monitor doing a reasonable job of hiding her from the world in general. She did come out a couple of times to do some filing but I noticed that she didn't bend over to do it. She seemed to just swivel at the hips and sink down into a crouch. Fair enough, too. If she'd bent over she'd have been flashing the office and causing heart-attacks.

We'd had a busy week and I stayed back a little, catching up. I'd authorised some overtime on an as required basis and a number of the others also stayed late. Too bad I didn't get overtime pay. The office went quiet and I assumed that everyone had gone home so I decided to do the same, even though I had a couple of hours work still there. I decided I'd just drop around Saturday afternoon for an hour or so and get it knocked off.

I stepped out of my office and damn near had that forecast heart-attack. Megan hadn't yet left, although she was about to leave. She'd apparently knocked her bag over and she was bent over her desk, gathering up her bits and pieces.

It seemed one of us had over-estimated the length of that skirt, and it hadn't been me. Megan had bent over, the skirt had ridden up, and her excuse for panties were on display. Not that there was very much panties to display. Take the crotch, for instance. There might have been enough material to cover her slit but there certainly wasn't enough to cover her labia as well. They were very nicely on display, fat and juicy fruit just waiting to be plucked.

I plucked. At least, I very carefully closed my hand over them. I promptly got proof that no-one else was in the office. The scream of fright that Megan let out would have brought anyone within earshot running.

"Geez, do you mind?" I snapped irritably. "Anyone would think you were being murdered."

"You - you're touching me," she gasped out, sounding somewhat indignant.

"Well, yes, I know that," I confirmed. "A bit hard for me not to know it seeing I'm the one doing it, but I might point out that's all I'm doing. A bit of friendly touching."

I assume you could consider rubbing her as friendly touching.

"But I don't want you to," she hastened to tell me.

I shrugged and slipped her panties down, giving me better access. I also sighed as she gave another little scream.

"I'm right here, you know," I pointed out. "You don't need to scream to attract my attention. I can assure you that you already have it."

"I'm not trying to attract your attention. I'm trying to tell you to stop that."

"Then try asking politely instead of screaming."

"Will you please refrain from touching me," she said in a voice that was so sickeningly sweet it would rot your teeth.

"No," I replied. "After you presented yourself to me so nicely it would be a shame not to take advantage of what was offered. You'll just have to suffer my attentions for a few moments. In silence, I hope."

She was wriggling about under me, her bottom and pussy squirming about. She also seemed to be pushing herself towards my hand rather than pulling away from it.

"Just what are you going to do?" she asked, sounding both suspicious and nervous.

"Unfortunately, I'm going to restrict myself to just a little bit of friendly touching," I grumbled. "However, it's only fair to let you know that I consider stroking your breasts should be included."

She had objections to that as well but I ignored them. She wasn't trying to fight me off so that was tacitly giving me permission. I pushed her top up and unclipped her bra. She called me a rude name but I now had one hand fondling her breasts while the other worked her pussy.

I could feel reactions from both areas. Her nipples hardened under my touch and her breasts heaved and swelled slightly. Her pussy flowered lovingly, enjoying the attention, her lips puffing up, her blood flowing hotter, and her juices running.

It seemed to me that Megan was becoming quite aroused. Would it be fair for me to pull back and just leave her in a state of unfulfilled desire? I decided that it wouldn't. I quietly dropped my trousers, not wanting to startle her with any unseemly noise. That done I concentrated a little more attention on her love mound.

A little firm rubbing, especially some from side to side, resulted in her lips being dragged apart, prevented from closing properly by my hand. I took advantage of that fact by easing the tip of my cock against the opening, my hand withdrawing to let her lips close over me.

"What," I wanted to know, "is the matter now?"

The reason I was asking was that Megan had just let out another scream. What was it with this girl and screaming?

"You said you'd just be touching," she yelled at me.

"All right, all right, keep your voice down," I grumbled. "Um, if you care to pay attention, touching is all I'm doing."

"That's not your hand touching me," she yelled.

I gave a little push, finding my cock slipping quite easily into her. There was no messy virginity to worry about and I was sliding in nicely. She was a little tight, I'll admit, but that was all to the good. With a bit of pressure her passage did yield and it clung lovingly to me as I went deeper.

For some reason Megan bitched the entire time I was entering her. I ignored her complaints, of course, knowing that she'd get with the program once things were properly under way. I finally slapped my groin against her and then I just held steady for a few moments, considering things.

Megan had already demonstrated a certain amount of perversity and I guessed she might continue to do so. That meant it was probably not a good idea to just bang away and hope she'd see sense and move with me. A little bit of guile might help me to finesse her and get her going.

Instead of sliding back and forth and giving Megan a good time generally I simply pressed harder against her and then relaxed. I did this a few times, feeling her start to react, pressing against me when I pressed and then relaxing when I did.

Now that I'd got her moving with me, even if she didn't really know it at this point, all I had to do was extend that movement. I started gradually pulling back a little when I relaxed. Sure enough Megan pushed to meet me as I returned. She was slightly flushed now and breathing slightly harder. Slowly but steadily I increased the length of my stroke.

Finally, finally, I had some real action going. I'd established a nice rhythm and Megan was responding beautifully, moving urgently to meet my every thrust. Her eyes were closed and she had a blissful look on her face as I lifted her higher and higher. (Um, at least I assume that she did, but I couldn't really tell, seeing she was facing away from me. She certainly wasn't complaining anymore.)

She was almost screaming towards the end. That's when I pulled out all stops and really cut loose, sending her over the edge into a wonderfully noisy climax.

She was so totally relaxed when we separated, not saying a word, just leaning against the desk with a satisfied look on her face. Do I know how to please a woman or don't I?

That was Friday and Megan had been one hundred percent pleased with what had happened. That's why I just can't understand her filing a sexual harassment suit against me. Against me, of all people. It beggars belief the way some people react to a bit of harmless fun.

Ashson
Ashson
8,557 Followers