Jock Brother and Smart Sister

Story Info
Jock brother and smart sister get together.
3k words
3.99
42.4k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, where do I begin this weird story?

So, I'm now a 20 year old college sophomore. I was born just so I was always the oldest in my class. I have brother who is a 19, almost 20 year old college sophomore. He was born just before the deadline to be the youngest...in my class, all through school. It was always a pain.

I have always been at the top of my class, driven to excel - straight As, honor roll, dean's list both semesters freshman year at college. I'm frickin' smart.

My brother is a jock. His high school Advanced Placement class was PE. He starred on the football team, not in the classroom. He's average smart.

I'm actually really pretty, when I want to be. I have always tried to hide it. Since junior high, I've seen pretty girls try to use pretty to succeed. And lots of times it worked.

I never wanted my pretty to be why I succeeded.

In junior high, I started to develop a good figure. I got tits and I got hips. The numbers don't look that impressive. I don't have massive tits or Beyoncé hips. But I'm 5'4" tall. That would look freakish on me. I'm 34B, 26, 30. I think I have a great figure. I have medium blonde hair with natural highlights, dark blue eyes, and oddly, dark eyebrows and eyelashes. Everyone thinks I have naturally dark hair I bleach, but no.

But I always hid it all in sweat pants or baggy clothes and no makeup. I really didn't want the boy problem. Once I got in high school, I couldn't resist the occasional skinny jeans or belly top. So there was a boy or two, and I did this or that. But I was still a virgin as a freshman in college.

I had multiple college offers with big scholarships. I chose one of the bigger schools, some three hours from home. I wanted to be away from family, especially my brother.

Imagine my horror when my university offered my brother, with his 2.4 GPA, a football scholarship! He accepted and told me he told the athletic director it would be perfect since his sis was already accepted.

I tried to stay as far away from him as I could. I applied to and was accepted into the international students' dorm. They wanted a mix. So, I was surrounded with students from other cultures all the time. I had studied French in high school, and there were six French students on my floor. My French improved greatly, and I think their English did too. Okay, they took all their classes in English. That may have helped. But really, they helped me more than I helped them.

At the same time, he was making a name for himself on campus. Because of an injury to an upperclassman early in the season, he began starting at cornerback. He was fast, but didn't have great hands, so defense instead of offense. And he was good. He intercepted passes and won games for the team as a freshman.

It wasn't legal, but alumni lavished gifts on him. Suddenly, he was driving a Corvette - a "loaner". He had money. We were from a middle class family. We didn't have money. I knew he didn't even fill out the FAFSA, so it wasn't student aid. But Ryan had cash to spend and a cool car to drive.

We spoke rarely. We never had. I think I had resented him from infancy, even though I was barely a toddler when he arrived. I sure resented him now.

Then came the opportunity to study in France for a year, in Tours, France where they speak the purest form of French. I want to be an American diplomat to France. That is my goal. I want to learn everything French. I want to be the person who explains the French to the American president. I want this with my whole being.

And I could go study there tuition-free under my scholarship. But my room and board would not be covered, $4,000 for my junior year. I could make payments. But I had already maxed out my student loan limit just to get me through four years. My parents already had a second mortgage. So, I thought of Ryan.

So, I texted him. "Want to have coffee?" I could never bring myself to use text-speak.

"Thought U 4got my X is tance" he replied.

"Nope. Busy. You, too from what I see on TV," I replied.

"Doin OK. Busbys 2morrow at 2 OK?" was his answer.

Busby's was a coffee shop just at the edge of campus.

"Cool," I texted back.

I was a bit early, he was a bit late. Life was as normal.

"This is crazy," he said as he sat down. "I'm running from class to the practice facility. I really have to go to all my classes. No one takes my tests for me. I have to spend my evenings with tutors, for God's sake! And I still practice four hours a day. I thought this gig would be easy street, but it's way harder than I ever imagined. But, I bet you're cruisin' through."

"Nope, just as hard, just different classes, and different demands on my time. You know I don't care for sports. But I watch "College Football Tonight" to see the scores. You are in the highlight reels every week. Were you this crazy good in high school? I don't remember that," I answered.

"No, sis, it's coaching. These coaches really know how to teach you what you need to know. Remember how in high school, Mrs. Edleman never really taught us anything in English? Her heart was in the right place. But it was Mr. Lawson who really taught us?"

"Coach Morrison was the best high school coach he could be. But he and his volunteer coaches just couldn't give us what we needed. These coaches teach me like it's a college course. And it's the hardest college course."

"But enough about my bullshit. Why does my sister contact me after three months of silence on the same campus after being in the same home for 18 years?"

"I was going to come up with some bullshit about how I missed you and how close we've always been. But that would all be a lie. I've resented you since I can ever remember. I was supposed to be the golden child. But you came 11 months later. All of everyone's attention went to you. I was the firstborn, but you were the new, smiling infant."

"None of that is your fault. It's not fair to you as an adult, or near adult. And now, I need to ask a favor. I'm totally ready to have you blow me off, but I have to ask."

"Wow sis. I've always wanted you to like me, and I knew you never did. But I never knew why. If I can help, I will," Ryan answered.

"Okay, here's the truth. I've been accepted into the University's junior year abroad program in France. My tuition is covered, but there is the matter of $4,000 room and board that I don't have. I am maxed out on my student loans. The rumor around campus is that alumni lavish gifts and cash on you. I just wondered if you could help me out," I explained.

"It's true, alumni give us lots of cash. I have $6,000 in cash, in a lockbox under my bed. We would get kicked out of the NCAA if they knew. But apparently, they hide it well enough. But I don't need all that money. If I spend lavishly, the NCCAA is on our ass in a hot minute. So, sure, I'll give you $4K. It's not a loan, it's a gift. There's just one stipulation,"

"What stipulation?" I asked.

"I want you to have sex with me. I've never had sex, and I'm too nervous to do it with someone I don't know. I know you've had tons of sex. I just want someone I trust to show me how," he answered.

"WTF? You really want me to have sex with you, my own brother? You have to be crazy. First, accepting money for sex would make me a whore. And what makes you think I have had tons of sex? I've never had sex. And I'm sure not going to have the first time be with my brother! You're sick!" I responded.

"Oh, come on sis. All those guys who chased you in high school, surely one of them caught you. Every time I turned around, another guy was saying he was dating you. You had to have had sex with at least a couple of them," he said.

"You idiot, I did everything I could to reject each and every one of those guys. I dressed down. I never wore makeup. I didn't want to get saddled with some guy from our town. There are a lot more people out there in the wide world. I don't care what the guys said, none of them had sex with me," I said.

"So, you're like me, never had sex," he said.

"I've never had sex. But you're lying. What about those 'recruiting weekends?' Don't the coaches set up call girls for you? Isn't that what they do to get you to sign?" I asked.

"I am too shy. I couldn't do anything with any of those girls," he answered.

"Now I know you are lying. You have the reputation as the whore dog of the campus," I said.

"Actually, I tell every girl who is offered to me that I have a girlfriend I just can't betray. They are really sweet to me and usually give me a hand job or a blow job, which I can handle. But the truth is, there is no girlfriend. I just can't bring myself to have sex with a stranger," my brother confessed.

"But you really want to have actual sex, penetrating a woman?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied.

"And you want it to be with me?" I asked.

"Yes. I love you and I trust you. You won't hurt me or make me feel bad if I don't perform well. I know you don't like me, but you care about me. I thought you knew about sex. Since you don't, maybe we can learn together. It's got to be better than learning it with strangers," my brother replied.

I looked at my brother. He was 6'7" tall. He had been working out with weights since he was eight years old, so his 225 lbs was sheer muscle. He was a good looking guy. No, I didn't like him. But that was my problem more than his. I had no idea until this moment that he looked up to me.

And I was horney too. I wanted to have sex. But my choices were the gay guys in the theatre program who were never going to have sex with me; the nerdy guys in my engineering classes who were too intimidated by a smart woman, or one of my professors who had indicated they would trade sex for grades.

"Okay, I'll have sex with you. It seems the best way to take care of both of our needs. But you can never, NEVER tell anyone. Once our fucking gets you comfortable with girls, we'll stop having sex, and you will not tell anyone we had sex. Understand?" I demanded. "This will NOT be a continuing thing."

"Sure sis. I would never tell anyone. I just hope I can even have sex with you. Heck, I get nervous masturbating."

"Just come to my dorm room tomorrow at six. Everyone else will be at dinner or a sorority event. We'll fuck then. Bring condoms," I said.

"Condoms, plural? That sounds good," he said with glee.

"Shut up. It's just in case one breaks or you do something stupid. You just get one shot."

--

I couldn't sleep that night. What had I agreed to? Yes, I was really horney. Yes, my brother was really good looking and by all reports well hung. No, he probably wouldn't tell anyone that he had banged his sister.

But was that the best idea? My original thought was that it could get us both beyond our hang ups about relationships. But was that really the best idea? At this point, I just knew I wanted a good fuck, and my brother offered a hard pounding without a relationship.

--

Ryan showed up promptly at six. I was in my usual sweats as was he. I reached down to the bottom of my sweat top and pulled it over my head, revealing my small tits encased in a jog bra. He pulled his shirt over his head. We were both naked from the waist up, but I felt a bit more vulnerable even in the bra.

"Drop your drawers," I commanded. Ryan did so. His basketball shorts dropped to the floor. He looked silly naked with his basketball shoes and socks on.

"Are you really going to fuck me with your shoes on?" I asked. Quickly, he shed shoes and socks. My brother Ryan stood before me completely nude, with a raging hard-on.

I was still wearing my work out gear. I dropped my sweat short, just revealing my thong underwear. I wore no shoes.

Slowly, I peeled off my jog bra, revealing my small tits. I then slowly peeled off my thong underwear. I was completely nude as well.

We approached one another. Ryan was so much taller than me that his hard cock hit me slightly below the breast bone. At first, I just stroked his cock, making my brother's dick harder and harder. Then I slipped my ass up on a nearby stool and leaned back.

"I think it's high time you fucked your older sister. Her pussy is waiting for you. Slam it home," I told him.

And slam it home he did. My little brother fucked my hot, dripping pussy hard. I could feel his balls slamming up against my throbbing pussy lips. In pretty short order, he released a hot stream of his jizz up inside of my cunt. But I didn't stop. I kept him pumping my pussy until I came too. And I came and came - two, three maybe four times.

It wasn't just my pussy getting slammed with a hard cock. Part of it was that it was that it was my own brother that was pounding a hard cock up my tight pussy. It was my brother's hot jizz that was pumping deep into my wet cunt. All that made my orgasm that much more deep and violent.

I had told my brother that this would be the one and only time. I guess I lied.

From that point on, I craved my brother's hard cock up my tight pussy. I know it was wrong, but I simply could not get enough of my little brother's jizz pumping up into my wet cunt.

We fucked every way we could imagine; me on top, him taking me from the back, me facing away from him, my legs over his shoulders. And we fucked all over campus. I had never been in the trainers' room. It is really extraordinary to have your brother's cock up your pussy in an ice bath. It took him forever to cum because of the cold. I think I came five times, at least. When his hot jizz filled my pussy, I think I came twice.

When we started this, I thought we would fuck once and it would be over. But now I was fucking my little brother day after day. I didn't really want to make any other guy relationships. We had fallen into a really comfortable relationship with one another.

I discovered that he was a much deeper thinker than I had imagined. He was actually good at math. He considered the ideas of Pythagoras and Descartes as if they were contemporaries.

We discussed the ideas of Sartre and the images of Degas.

In pretty short order, I fell in love with my little brother.

And we continued to have crazy, wild sex. We had sex in public places, on the beach, at concerts, football games, tiny jazz clubs and the library - our favorite.

It was amazing, this huge blonde guy, who sprang from the same loins as I did, bending me over a table in the reference section, filling me with his fraternal jizz, and us going on to work on a research project...until I wanted more jizz.

This went on and on. Neither of us entertained outside relationships. My little brother continued to fuck me and fuck me. And I continued to want my little brother to fuck me and fuck me.

His senior year, the NFL called. He did great at the tryouts in Indy. He was going to be an early draft pick. That's when he came to talk to me.

"Sis," he said, "We can't fuck anymore. If any press discover that my love interest all my years of college has been my sister, it's over - no NFL career, no nothing. You know I'm not smart enough to do anything else but football. You are my love, my life. But it has to end."

"You are amazingly smart. But, Bud, I never wanted to fuck you in the first place. Now I have fallen in love with my little brother. When this NFL thing is over, and the camera is not on you, my pussy will welcome back my little brother," I said. "And I will spend the rest of my life fucking you. Go, be a success. My pussy can wait."

-------------

Since my brother hasn't fucked my pussy in six months, I've been horney. I don't know why, but the following Christmas, I decided I wanted to fuck my Uncle Mike, my mom's brother. All I could think about was his old man cock up my hot, wet pussy.

There was a lot of bad that could come from this, but a lot of good for my pussy...

I think I like family fucking.