Joe's Apartment Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now go back up," said Misty. "Like this."

With that she reached out her other hand and lightly grabbed Mike's dick. His surprised look gave way quickly to ecstasy as she stroked his hard cock through the fabric. "Up and down," purred Misty as she stroked Mike's cock in one hand, and guided Sue's stroking of my cock with the other hand. Misty was double stroking and we were all completely in her control.

I caught movement out of the corner of my eye, and saw Jenny's hand slip under Tom's tight green suit. His boner was quite obvious, and she was happy to give him a hand.

Here we were in my apartment all three guys getting handjobs from gorgeous women, and I was wearing a friggin' gold sock on my dick! It was surreal, and highly erotic.

Sue was really making it difficult for me to pay attention to the other guys and their happy situations. She had begun to pick up the pace, and Misty released her guide hand once Sue really began to stroke me. It was an incredible feeling, and her silky hands on the cloth just added to the feeling.

By now all three of us guys were standing in front of the girls on the couch. Sue and I in the middle, with the other couples to each side. I glanced at Mike as Misty continued to stroke him over the outside of his suit. I could see he had an impressive cock, barely concealed by the yellow cloth. Tom, on the other hand was completely exposed. Jenny had slid his dick out of the green suit to the side, allowing his big penis the freedom to show off to the whole room. I could not help but look as Jenny expertly slid her hands up and down his shaft. His loose balls were swaying with each stroke.

All this visual stimulation, and Sue stroking my dick, had me on the edge. I certainly didn't want to be the first to cum, even though I was the first to get stroked.

Misty came to my rescue when she whispered something to Sue, which caused her to slow her strokes on my pulsing member. She then reached up with her free hand and cupped under my balls. She began to twirl them lightly inside the pouch, giving me immediate pleasure. Then she lightly pulled at the elastic and my balls popped free. This was the only thing keeping the pouch on my penis, so Sue began to slowly pull the entire cover off my dick, slowly revealing my cock to the room.

Free of the cloth, I grew even harder - which I did not think was possible! My dick was rigid in anticipation and it did not have long to wait. Sue leaned forward and took my cock head into her mouth. She twirled her tongue around me, tantalizing me with her skills.

Never one to waste an opportunity, Misty grabbed Mike's shorts and began to slowly pull them down, causing his dick to point to the floor as she revealed his shaved cock and balls. She paused just at the tip, running her fingers lightly over the exposed skin of his penis. He arched his back which caused his hard dick to slip free of the confines of the thong and to pop up like a jack-in-the-box! She smiled up at him as she bent forward and lightly licked the tip of his penis.

I glanced down at Sue to gauge her reaction, and saw her looking at the scene as well. However, instead of appearing upset she just slid her moist lips further down the shaft of my cock. I figured it was hard to be jealous when you have a dick in your mouth!

Soon both women were slurping on our dicks, as we all looked to see if Jenny would join with Tom's cock. She just smiled and leaned forward, looking up at Tom as she slowly slid his cock into her mouth. She didn't stop at the tip however, she continued to slide it all the way in which was very impressive considering Tom's size.

I could tell Sue was impressed as she tried to mimic Jennys oral skills. However once Sue sucked my dick to about three quarters of the length, she quickly pulled back fighting a gag reflex.

"Oh Sue," said Misty, pulling off Mike for a second. "You are doing great, you just have to relax - like this," she said and proceeded to deep throat Mike hard cock. As she slid it deep into her mouth she looked at Sue with raised eyebrows.

Sue slowly stroked my wet penis, and went again, pulling back quickly. This time both girls pulled off their respective dicks and leaned over to aid Sue. I glanced at Mike who was staring at the trio of hot girls as they instructed his girlfriend how to deepthroat my cock. He reached up and unconsciously stroked himself as the erotic scene unfolded.

I glanced at Tom, who was leaning forward to get a better view of Sue as she slid me in her mouth. He took the opportunity to slide off his tangled thong, bending over to pull them down. As he was bent over I saw him watching my cock closely, and just for a second I thought he might join the girls in the action. But he stood up hard as a rock and naked and just watched as they coached Sue.

Now, it never has been a big deal to me if a girl can deep throat my dick. But I could tell that this was a goal for Sue, and of course I was happy to do my part! Jenny suggested tilting her head back more as he slid it in, thus making it easier. "Like this," she said, and grabbed my dick as she slid it deep in her mouth. She pulled Sue right up next to her and slid my cock from her mouth into Sue's mouth. This time Sue slid it all the way in until her cute nose was pressed against my base. I had to admit, it felt exquisite!

Misty pulled Sue off me, and gave her a big congratulatory kiss. When she did this, all three cocks twitched in appreciation, causing Jenny to giggle. Jenny reached across to Mike, pulling him over so she could suck his dick, since it wa the only remaining penis in the room she had yet to swallow. This brought him right up next to me, our bare skin making side contact as she leaned across both girls kissing and across my dick which was in her hair now. Tom wasted no time, sliding his dick into the group, and was rewarded by Sue breaking away from the kiss and ducking under Jenny to suck on him. It was a crazy game of blowjob twister!

Misty could not reach me with her mouth, so she settled for stroking me over the top of the two girls. Quickly the pace escalated as the girls both sat back and then began to move across all three of us guys. We were lined up side by side, with Mike and Tom angled in until their cocks were only inches from mine. Misty grabbe Mike and Tom and stroked while Sue went to work on me and Mike. Jenny alternated between me and Tom, as she stroked my penis in the middle. When either of them would pull back, Misty would take the open dick into her warm mouth. The pace was frenetic, the girls stroking and sucking as we watched in admiration and felt ourselves getting closer to the edge of orgasm.

I had no realization of just how close I was, but I knew I couldn't last much longer in this erotic tableau. Then Misty pulled Tom and Mike's cocks even closer to mine, until we were rubbing dicks right in her mouth. She shoved all three of us at Sue who licked all of our penises at the same time.

Mike reached back with his free hand and put his arm around my waist for support as he leaned back further to shove his dick even closer to Sue, which slid his cock right up against mine. It was slippery, and the thought of his dick resting atop my own was very intoxicating. Tom mimicked Mikes stance, and soon we had a trio of wet, slippery dicks for the girls to suck. Jenny was lickig. The side of Tom's dick, Misty on Mike, and Sue had all three of us facing her as she reached up and stroked all three of our cocks together.

Suddenly Mike moaned and shot his load of hot cum all over Sue's face, into her surprised mouth. She moaned and continued to stroke, rubbing his hot semen over all three of our cocks. Tom and I exploded at almost the same second, shooting ropes of cum on all three girls. I could feel the guys dicks as they spasmed with the orgasms, and it was totally unlike anything I had ever experienced.

It didn't take long before we were all three spent and drained off all cum. Mike and Tom stepped back a bit, and I just stood there, my dick still throbbing from the intense orgasm.

I looked at the girls, covered in cum to see them kissing at each other. They paid no attention to us as clothes started coming off. It seemed to only be a few seconds before all three of the ladies were buck naked, licking and teasing each other right in front of us. I watched as Jenny and Misty both sucked on Sue's perky tits, with Misty taking the lead in fingering Sue's shaved cunt. Jenny glanced up at me, cum still on her cheek, and smiled as she licked Sue's red nipple.

Mike and Tom had sorta collapsed on the floor, totally spent from all the excitement. I glanced over and saw Mike leaning up on an elbow as he watched his girlfriend get lesbian fucked. He was lightly rubbing his dick, which was still soft - but beginning to grow.

As i turned back to the scene in front of me, the girls were really getting into it. Misty slipped onto the floor right in front of me and began to lick Sue's pussy. Jenny was now working both tits as Sue moaned in ecstasy.

I just stood there, totally exhausted, and watched as Misty dove in with abandon. Her ass was raised, and her pussy lips were open in invitation. I reached out and began to finger her cunt, roughly tweaking her wet clit with my fingers. She moaned as she licked on Sue.

I glanced at Tom to see if this was okay with him, my dick beginning to harden. I was caught off guard as I saw him with his dick in his hand, and Mike's cock in his other hand! He was stroking both cocks as he watched the show.

Needing no further encouragement, I stroked my penis a few times to bring it back to hardness, then I slid it in Mistys wonderful vagina. It was fabulous!

Pounding her doggystyle thrust her face further into Sue, who was now screaming in orgasm as Jenny licked and twisted her nipples. Jenny looked up at me, smiled and slid on the floor. She crawled over to the guys, and slid tom's big dick in her mouth. He was still stroking Mike while she gave him another blow. Mike reached up to finger Jenny as she sucked.

It was not long before I felt the cum building up. Mike was the first to blow his semen though, cum shooting high up as Tom stroked his dick, just a second before I cut loose inside Misty. Tom and Jenny came at the same time, and Misty orgasmed as she sent Sue off the edge.

We all collapsed on the floor, hands exploring bodies as they lay. We were all spent, but we had all achieved orgasm, and satisfaction.

(*)(*)

12