Joe's Hot Austin Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A shadow cast itself across my face, and I looked up to see Jane's dripping pussy just inches from my mouth. She was straddling me and leaned forward to kiss Jane as she pounded up and down on my dick. I reached up to play with her pussy as I liked her clit, feeling the tremor of excitement run through her body.

Just then I felt a unique sensation as Tom thrust his penis into Jane's cunt from behind as he stood up. We were double teaming her and I was totally aware of the feeling of his cock in her ass as I continued to slide in her cunt.

I knew that I could not last much longer, and I gave all I had to licking and sucking on Violet. It worked, because soon she tensed up and began to moan loudly as she pushed down hard on my face. I pushed my tongue deep into her as she screamed in orgasm.

That sent Jane over the edge, and I felt her pussy grip as she came. Tom must have unloaded a shot deep into her ass at the same time - he was moaning and I could feel his balls rubbing against mine as we shared his wife's pleasure.

Suddenly I was cumming - hard. I shot a steady stream of cum deep into Jane, making her gasp and moan even as she thrashed on my cock. I felt my penis spasm again and again as I unloaded into her.

We all collapsed onto the side by side chairs. Our hands continued to roam across body parts as we enjoyed the afterglow of the sexual escapade.

(*)(*)

12