Joe's Night with Donna

Story Info
His friend explained that she's a HotWfie.
5.2k words
4.26
54.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played golf with an associate about once a month and we became good friends. While changing in the clubhouse and taking a shower, Scott commented to me about how his wife would enjoy my long cock (I'm well equipped at eleven inches). He explained to me that she was a 'HotWife' and it was her birthday next Saturday and he wondered if I would help him out and be her present for the weekend. Scott then produced some nude photographs out of his wallet which revealed a movie-star/model blonde woman in several poses. How could I refuse such a proposition, being a horny single male in his 30's. He gave me directions to his house and said to be there around 8:00 P.M. for the party of my life. I rang the doorbell promptly at eight-o'-clock Saturday night and Scott answered the door. He handed me a beer and escorted me down the hallway to the master bedroom.

Entering the room, my eyes slowly adjusted to the dimness and I saw the prettiest blonde woman I had ever seen in my life. There she was, sitting on the edge of the bed wearing nothing except waves of thick long blond hair which covered both breasts, and hung down almost to her thighs. Over the bed, hung a large 20" X 30" color portrait of the same women sitting in front of the fireplace I had just seen in the living room, totally nude except for her ankle strapped high heels. Her hair was perfect, in natural looking long draping curls. It looked as if she had spent time preparing for some special occasion like a high school prom.

She smiled as her husband introduced me saying, "Honey this is Joe. He's here to have sex with you for your birthday, but don't worry, I'll be here in whole time."

Scott asked me if I wouldn't mind if he just sat in a chair beside the bed and watched. He said this day was for his wife and I was her 'special present'. He also said he might masturbate or double penetrate her with me, and asked me if it was okay. I said, "sure, no problem".

Scott gestured, urging me to go to his wife. I could not believe what I was seeing. Scott's wife seemed more and more stunning as I approached. She licked her pouty pink full lips beneath an upturned nose and full round cheeks, which were caressed by locks of velvety light blond hair. Upon hearing me come near, she parted the length of her locks and arched here back exposing a set of perfectly shaped 36 DD breasts.

She asked in a sweet small voice, "Do you like what you see here Joe?"

Her breasts seemed a bit large for a blonde of her petite size. Her quarter sized nipples turned up at the ends and were puckered and hard. She was probably all of 5 foot two inches tall. Her hair flowed over her well tanned blonde body like water. I wanted to just sweep her up and plant my mouth on her titties, her lips, everywhere! But all I could do is offer a goofy sounding response, "Yeah, very much!"

She replied, "Well then, come closer."

As I stood in front of her, she reached out for me and felt along my waist. She seemed a bit disappointed that I was still dressed. Her solution was to expertly unhook my belt, unbutton, unzip, and slide my pants and underwear to the floor. I removed my shirt as she did this. She was clearly on a mission. My cock sprang up and caught her under the chin as she pulled down my underwear. She made a darling small happy sound that only served to make me even more erect. Then she placed her hands squarely on my thighs and started to play a kind of game. I stood there watching as this wonderful blonde was attempting to suck the head of my penis with her kissing lips. I maneuvered to make it easy for her. She moved her head forward, found the tip of my shaft then puckered and kissed my cock directly on the tip. She did this tenderly as if it were a shy small kiss on a first date. At that point I was rock hard and dripping pre-cum.

She being new to me, I was hoping she would not get turned off at the salty taste oozing from my hard shaft. But apparently not! She started rolling her full lips around the head of my shaft as if she were applying lipstick. Wetting her full lips with her tongue occasionally, she applied more cum ooze from the head of my cock. She reached her hand up to feel the length of my manhood, which was not pulsing as it met her very pretty pouty red lips. Then she seemed to be measuring my rod's girth with her forefinger and thumb. I heard a darling small, "ummm humm" of approval. She then continued to rub the tip of my shaft around the curve of her pouty full lips, applying her lipstick of my pre-cum. Occasionally, long thin sticky strings of goo would stretch between us.

Wiping her full lips for a second, she turned her head and said, "Honey, I've just got to see this man's thing."

Scott responded in the affirmative and reached over and turned on the bedroom light. She looked up at me smiling with my hard-on resting on her upturned cheek. Her large stunning sparkling eyes were no surprise, but nevertheless made my heart jump. This blonde could be out there winning Ms. America beauty contests. But instead, she was here with my throbbing erection resting on her smiling stunning face.

She giggled and said, "Hi there.", then turned her attention back to my penis studying its shape, occasionally letting a finger glide up and down it's length.

Just then without further hesitation, she scooped up two handfuls of thick curly hair and began gently pressing her locks up to my ass and balls. Touching me in that most sensitive area with her hair as if to see what would happen. I watched as she proceeded with her experiment, snuggling my balls and the base of my shaft in her soft wonderful curls. For the longest time, she rolled her small fingers under her hair massaging the area between by balls and my anus.

She finally asked, "Do you like that?"

My heart was beating wildly. I just smiled. She licked her full lips again, but more slowly this time. Her eyes now widening as she focused all her attention on the tip of my cock. My shaft was pointing out from the soft nest of her blond hair, stretching, aching to touch her soft round pink lips. God this was almost too much. I spread my legs a little.

She said, "Yes, that's good!" then she reached way under to spread my butt cheeks with her long blond locks flowing through her playful fingers. "Is it okay if I do this?" She asked.

Right then and there I thought I would burst and shoot jets of white hot sperm all over her smile. Seeing that I could hardly stand the intense pleasure, she turned to her husband as if to get approval to go further. I guess she got it, because when she turned back, she pulled me forward. Her fingers were pressing gently into my butt as she angled me in toward her pretty blonde face. Her eyes were smiling up at me as she parted her pouty small full lips and took the tip of my manhood between them. I could feel the wet warmth as she began to encompass the tip of my shaft with her mouth. She looked up into my eyes the entire time as she took me in ever so slowly. She continued to pull me forward slowly, her lips so small. I wondered how far she could take me. She seemed to answer my thought by parting her full lips further, letting out some bubbles of drool that went rolling down her chin.

Then she began to more forcefully push me in, breathing harder, flaring out her nostrils, filling the depths of her lips with my erection. Half way in now, she let her hair fall to the floor and reached around my waist to grab my butt for extra leverage. My ass cheeks spreading as she continued to bare down on me. I could feel her small tongue aggressively working on the bottom of my shaft. Unbelievably, I continued to enter her sweet blonde face. It was a kind a very tight fit, but she was making her best effort. Gentle, yet forceful. This was tremendous. She was so petite, yet finally, swallowing inch after inch, she was able to take me all the way to the hilt in her throat. Her small turned up nose nuzzling my pubes; my balls on her wet chin. I could feel her hot breath around the base of my cock. Her full lips seemed to be reach for even more as they massaged the root of my fully extended prick. We were fully joined!

Every pulse, every minor small push of my hips, sent her blonde curls rippling in waves over her shoulders and down her back. I was deeply inserted in her movie actress quality face. She was still grasping my butt, holding me in tightly. Then as if things could get any better, she pulled half way out and then pushed her full lips down on me again, then again and again in a gentle pumping motion, stroking me with her wanting mouth. She massaged me with her tongue as her head pushed back and forth over the length of my manhood. I could feel her firm breasts on my legs, her long blonde hair caressing my inner thighs. She started to pump me harder. I separated her hair into two long pony tails, riding her wonderful face, holding her makeshift pony tails like handlebars on a bike. I pulled her locks to cover the sides of my legs as her small mouth came over the full length of my prick. She made sounds of approval!

I pulled her hair a littler harder. She just went on face screwing me harder and faster. Pulling her blonde locks away from her petite body, I could see her back and neck muscles really working at this task. She was breathing hot and hard. Oh god! Her small hands began spreading my butt cheeks again. I could feel her fingers working up to my asshole. As I thrust my penis deeply into her hungry mouth, she began to push one of her small fingers into my anus. Gee this blonde was experienced! I stood helpless with my legs parted and trembling. Her curls caressed my thighs with each stroke. I could hardly stand any more. I know I was there to pleasure her, but golly. I looked across the bed to her masturbating husband.

He said in a low whisper, "I think she wants you to cum now!" He smiled, "It's okay if you want to!"

A rush was running up my spine. She pushed her face to the hilt of my shaft over and over, her finger diligently working in and out of by ass. Her small hand spread over my bottom with the middle finger inserted as if to keep me on the glide path to her heavenly lips. At times, she held me all the way in and just shook her head slightly as if to drive me deeper. There were a million goose bumps running up my spine. She let my penis slip completely out of her mouth. She grabbed my rod with the other hand, pointed it up, and kissed it all around underneath, then down way underneath to where her finger was still firmly inserted. She licked her way around the side of my balls, covering every inch of my crotch with her saliva. As she did this, my shaft disappeared into the waves of her thick long hair along the side of her face. With my cock nestled in her wonderful thick blonde hair, she continued to vigorously kiss and lick my balls.

With her middle finger inserted up into my anus, she must have been able to feel my lower muscles tightening. Knowing what was about to happen, with her free hand, she scooped up ribbons of blond hair streaming from the fingers and firmly grasped my rod and began pumping me rapidly. Jacking me off with her hair filled hand.

With the head of my shaft aimed at her mouth, she arched back and said, "Come-on big boy, put it right here!".

She parted her lips wide and pushed her finger way up my grasping anus. I absolutely had to let go..... AHHHHH Bam! A stream of hot semen shot out and splashed against the roof of her wanting mouth,, GEEEZZEE FUUUUCK! She swallowed and opened for more! Risking all, I grabbed her blonde hair on either side of her face and buried by rod deeply between her very pretty warm lips. Holding her in place, she moaned with approval as I let out jet after jet of white male climax. This beauty only seemed to want more, nuzzling against my balls and pubes as I shot my load down her sweet blonde throat again and again. She seemed so hungry! Every time I shot, she swallowed, squeezing and pumping the thrusting end of my cock. When I was finally spent, she fell back in a bed of her own stunning curls. Streams of hair gracefully flowed gracefully over her tits, tummy and thighs. A back flush of my cum rolling down her chin.

Suddenly her husband stood up and said, "Excuse me for a second!"

She scooted up for him. He straddled her face as her head hung off the other side of the bed. I could see her licking his balls and around his ass. He pumped his penis a few more times and let out streams of penis juice all over his butt blonde wife's body. I could hear the thick white milky stuff hitting her face, neck and tits, and blending in with her waves of very pretty blonde hair. This was such an amazing sight. I found myself still erect and wanting more. Scott, now recovering, saw this, smiled at me and leaned forward to hold his stunning blonde wife down on the bed by the shoulders. (As if he had to!) She continued to lick the cum off Scott's penis as she spread her legs wide for me. She moved the curtains of her long hair exposing a very pretty small set of wet full lips surrounded smooth shaved pubes. I wasted no time in crawling on the bed, and lowered myself onto his lovely wife.

My shaft barely touched her full lips when she suddenly thrust her hips up to capture apparently what she wanted most. I looked down to see glistening labia lips parting around my shaft. I waited for a second, feeling the warm tightness then began sliding into this delight. I then arched my back, carefully sliding further into her smoothness, checking her for reactions. She squirmed under Scott's strong hold and made deep sounds of delight as her full lips neared the hilt of my hard manhood. I pulled out nearly all the way and entered her again slowly exploring this new sensation. She whipped her head from side to side slowly at first, but soon blonde locks were flying over her face and shoulders. I begin sliding in and out, rhythmically screwing this beauty, and soon we were at a jack-hammer pace. Lying on her body lightly with all but my groin, I bounced her off the mattress with each thrust. Now I see why Scott was holding her down on the bed.

He kept his sweet wife perfectly in place for this rather extreme fucking blonde pounding. Suddenly her womanhood seemed to grab my rod like a small velvet hand. Before I knew it, she was violently climaxing, screaming and pushing her hips upward wildly. I could feel her warm juices flowing down over my rod and balls. She opened her lips to receive her husband who had shifted to one side and was now fully erect again. As I continued to fuck his wife, he started pumping her eager slurping mouth. I brushed the hair away from the side of her face as she took in her husband's cock. His shaft continued to glide in and out of those wonderful lips of hers. This close up view only made me want to pound harder. Her stunning breasts were rocking up and down under waves of soft blonde hair. I stopped my thrusting motion and buried my rod more deeply into this sweet beauty than ever.

I pressed her sweet body into the bed and could feel her wonderful breasts and blonde curls on my lower chest area. She never lost a beat, her groin still pushed against mine in rhythmic pulsing motions. Just then, her husband cried out, his shaft vanishing completely into her insatiable mouth. At close range, I could see her drinking deeply from his shaft. It was a kind clearly feeding-time for this blonde and she was enjoying every last swallow of semen. All this caused a deep rush to well up within my loins. Should I cum in this sweet princess? Would she mind? Would Scott mind? As I was contemplating this question, she turned from her husband and planted her full lips square on my left nipple, wrapping her arms around me, not letting go for a second. Sucking first one pectoral, then the other, what was this creature doing to me? Ohhhhhh geeezzzz! I reached my fingers though her hair, holding her head up to accommodate.

Having my man-tits ravaged during this vigorous screwing seemed to answer my question. I forced her legs open even further with my thighs, now pressing my penis to the bottom of her sweet warm depths. With one final sweet rush, I found myself firing off jets of cum deep into this heavenly beauty. She let out a sweet cry of joy! With each of my climaxing thrusts, she arched her back, driving her hips up with extreme youthful force, receiving every last spurt in warm waves of a hungry woman framed with long blonde locks of beauty. Scott's blonde wife was in total screwing bliss, as was I! Afterward, we all three lay there on the bed soaking up the afterglow. Scott's wife was of course soaking up more than afterglow. She did not seem to mind the volume of sperm now rolling down her neck, perfect breasts and oozing from her beautiful shaved pussy.

Dressed in only perfect blonde curls laced here and there with streaks of sperm, she asked Scott if she could kiss me good night. Scott said, "Of course!" With that, she moved closer and took my mouth with hers in a long wet, sweet French kiss. I slid my hand under locks covering her chest, cupping her breast. She kissed me with more passion. I thought, "Did she still want more?" Still kissing her deeply, I reached for her plentiful (and very wet) pubes and I slowly began finger fucking Scott's wife. Her hands parted long blonde locks once again, exposing her glorious 'hotwife' desires. For the rest of the night, Scott and I took turns deeply screwing his wife; cumming again and again in sweet blonde waves of joy. It was kind of clear that Donna just could not get enough of us. I would never forget this day!

At six o'clock in the morning, I ran my hand under her night shirt and cupped Donna's breast in my comfortingly, palm. Without awakening her, I lifted her shirt just enough to kiss her breast and then her left nipple, which was closest to me. As the nipple responded with a hardness and Scott's wife's breath became stronger, her heart beating faster, I kissed her chest until I arrived at her right breast and nipple, again kissing until the nipple responded with a hardness and the texture of a ripe California grape. By now, Donna was vaguely aroused from her sleep, but I brushed my erection across her softness, and then with a deep kiss of love that enveloped her and her heart and soul entirely, while lips the size of apricots did a delicate and spontaneously choreographed dance on my cock-head.

My left hand passed gently and slowly along her side, from her knee to her thigh, brushing her soft and delicious left buttock on the way to the outer side of her left breast, because I knew from experience that this excited her. That same hand of love retraced its pathway downward and then back up again. Some people would call this "foreplay", but it's making love. Although I knew I was being selfish by robbing Donna of half an hour of sleep in the middle of the night, I made up for it with a commitment that she would reach orgasm much before I did. It's a practice that comes with experience, with the calm knowledge that my turn will come, and with the understanding that taking what you want and leaving nothing in return is a sure way not to be invited back into my best friend's wife's bed.

I slowly ran my hand down to cup his wife's buttock, and then to lift her thigh, so slowly that Donna could imagine and feel my every motion two or three times before it actually occurred. I ran my hand across her vagina glacially from bottom to top, and then I crawled under the covers like a child and nibbled her behind while imbibing and licking her vagina, both because it tasted like sweet nectar and because my warm saliva lubricated and excited her vagina for the penetration that was to come. I once again cupped her breast even as my cheeks lingered between her legs, lathering her wetness until she wanted me inside her as much as I wanted to be there. It was too soon, because everything must be eagerly anticipated before it actually occurred.

12