Joe's Service

Story Info
A young couple explores an intriguing new service.
5k words
4.32
94.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Campo
Campo
186 Followers

Lisa and I are both in our mid-20s and have been dating for three years. She is the classic girl-next-door beauty, with an amazing smile which lends an air of innocence that only tells half the story of what lurks beneath. This will be a very soft-core story compared to many on this site, but it is our story, and has been of unbelievable excitement to us.

We have a close and exciting relationship, and have been able to be open and honest with each other about everything, including all matters sexual. As with most readers and contributors to this site (I'd imagine) my primary turn-on was Lisa showing off a bit -- at first it was the tamest of things, like wearing low cut blouses and flashing me in semi-public situations where there was honestly nearly zero chance of anyone catching us.

Then, when we would take road trips, I could often encourage her to unbutton her shirt and pull her bra aside, allowing me (and possibly passing truckers) a view of her amazing breasts. She obliged me in these requests, and based on the heat of our passion, I know it was a mutual turn-on. While I enjoyed this sort of thing, it just seemed to drive my desire for her to somehow show more and to more eyes than simply mine. In the heat of all this, she gladly agreed that she had the same desire, but a couple of outings with her dressed in very revealing clothing cooled her off a bit. She enjoyed the attention of men in one of our grocery store/gas station outings, but she said the look and leers of other women really made her uneasy, and after a time she had an increasingly sinking feeling about running into a familiar face, despite the fact that we had traveled quite a distance from home.

So, for a long while, our fantasies remained fantasies, and Lisa's breasts being openly revealed to strangers was limited to the stories we would tell each other in some of our most amazing sexual sessions. This was really the extent of the fantasy for a long while. Lisa hopping in the bed with another man did provide me with moments of stimulation, but also a sinking nervousness, whereas the exhibitionist fantasies were pure lustful joy. I had come to know that in the right situation (for her), I had no doubt that I wanted other men to see Lisa's gorgeous body. While she was nowhere near stripping down at the local park or treating one of my friend's to a full frontal display, her dress had definitely become far more daring, and we both had little doubt that along the way, some leering eyes had probably seen those erect little nipples -- a fact that got us both incredibly hot.

Lisa is now in clerical work for a fairly large company, but worked for a couple of years as a server (once called a waitress), where she was great friends with Serene, who was always a wild child and one of those people that knows where the party is, and somehow knows everybody there. A couple of months ago, Serene took Lisa out to lunch, and somewhere along the line, the conversation got to a friend of Serene's who lived in a town about 40 minutes away, and was doing what Serene described as this "crazy soft-swing" thing, and actually getting paid money by husbands to take sexual photos of their wives. Now, Lisa was still shy enough about our sexual fantasies that she had never told Serene the conversations we have, and the way she dresses when we take trips out, or our fantasy in general. But, needless to say, Lisa asked a lot of questions about Serene's friend and what he does, and arrived back at our place with a huge smile, and a "You are not going to believe what Serene was just telling me about!" We had an incredibly slow, intense undressing of each other, as she told me all about the friend's little "endeavor". His name is Joe, and he was apparently the webmaster for a number of sexually themed websites, where he came to learn how prevalent the husband sharing wife/bofriend sharing girlfriend fantasies were. After getting to know a lot of the members, he also came to understand how many people were afraid to follow through on any of these fantasies, (particularly online), where any number of dangers lurked.

After getting to know a few of the local couples, Joe (an amateur photographer) had agreed to do a couple of photo shoots of the one of the wives with the husband present, with the built-in agreement that any of them could decide they were no longer comfortable at any time. Apparently, it went very well, and to Joe's surprise he got about 150 digital photos, and had the wife wearing nothing, and the husband begging her to give Joe a blow job. And soon, he was doing the same for another of the couples. Joe's biggest problem with the whole thing (we would come to learn later) was that he still had a constant fear that the husbands might at any moment change their mind and decide to snap his neck.

So, as word spread locally, and Joe got emails from interested couples, husbands, and boyfriends, he laid some ground rules. He would have a 30 minute meet and greet with the couple before he agreed to do anything. He even devised a fairly lengthy questionnaire meant to determine what they were both comfortable with, and to establish that both partners truly shared this as a fantasy.

I had never heard of anything of this sort. I knew that people met through the internet, and I knew that swingers clubs, and lifestyle parties were very much a real thing, but here was a guy in our area getting all sorts of interest for taking compromising photos of women, and being PAID to do it. And the craziest thing was, as we started to talk more and more about it, and as we both agreed how incredibly hot it all sounded, I became closer and closer to begging Lisa to let me pay this guy to help her show off her goods while he photographed her from just a few feet away.

As we talked about it, I actually told Lisa to put her clothes back on, and slowly take them off for me, while I just imagined that I was Joe, and watching her do all this for the first time. As she stood there in just her bra, giving me that huge, blushing smile, I saw her nipples nearly bursting through the lacy material, and while part of me marveled at how this was truly the most beautiful sight I have ever been privileged to, a much larger part of me knew that somewhere, 40 miles away, there was a guy named Joe, whom I had never met, but that I had an overwhelming desire to not only share this sight, but also the sight of her, with a big smile, unfastening that bra, and pulling it down so that her breasts were his to admire. And I was willing to pay money to have this happen.

"I think we should send him an email," I said.

She bit her bottom lip, staring at me intensely. "Oh my God," she whispered. "Are you serious?"

"Yes," I said. "I can't believe I might actually pay a guy to get to look at you like this," I said, laughing. "But I think I really want to."

"What would you want me to do?" she asked.

"I think I'd just want you to pose for him. You said not everybody gives blowjobs, right?"

She laughed. "Yeah, I asked Serene that. She was looking at me very strangely when I asked her that, and I think she is going to put two and two together when I ask her what his email address is!"

That definitely made it pretty strange, actually confessing to a friend that we were even considering this. "Yeah," I said, "I guess you'll have to tell her the truth."

"Hi, Serene," she mocked, pretending to be on the phone. "Yeah, I'm calling because there is something you don't know about Kevin. Yeah, see, he's a total pervert, and as soon as I told him about your friend Joe, he said GET HIS EMAIL!!! because he really really wants to see me get naked for this guy."

"Will you really say that?" I laughed.

"Not exactly," she said thoughtfully, "but that's pretty much how it's going to sound."

I grabbed her and kissed her, and felt her up, as she moaned. We attacked each other with kisses and roaming hands, and just as I was about to enter her, she leaned in and whispered "are you really sure? How much do you want him to see?"

"Everything, baby," I moaned, going crazy with the thought. "I want him to see every inch of your gorgeous body."

"Oh, God," she moaned. "It's going to be so weird to just strip down for somebody."

And I came instantly, realizing that the phrase "it's going to be" had moved us beyond simply wondering "what if...?"

PART II

After a lot of (fully expected) shrieks and teasing from her friend Serene, Lisa got the email, and we sat down with a couple of glasses of wine (and fully clothed!!) to make sure this was something we both really wanted to pursue. It was!

We sent Joe a short note, and though Lisa wasn't entirely sure about it, I attached a photo of her as well. She said she was too nervous, and let me check our email the rest of the day. We got a response that night, that he would like to meet with us, that it was great we were friends of Serene, and that he was stunned by the photo of Lisa, as she is very beautiful.

"He's a charmer," I said as I read the compliment to Lisa.

"Ummm, he spends his spare time getting women out of their clothes," she smiled. "He pretty much has to be."

"He left a phone number," I said. "Do you want to call him?"

"No," she said. "If you really want me to do this, I will, and I admit the idea very much turns me on, especially the thought of us talking and talking and talking about it while we attack each other later. But if you really want me to do this, you are going to call him, and you are going to set up all the details."

So I did.

He was as nice a guy as you could ever hope for, and agreed to meet us the next night at his place. I picked Lisa up from work, and we were on our way for our "meet and greet." I could tell Lisa was even more nervous than I was, and I reminded her that this was exactly the reason he wanted to meet with us, and that if there was anything at all that made us uncomfortable, we could simply tell him this wasn't going to be for us.

"I have a million questions about this," I said.

"I know," Lisa agreed. "Where does he take the photos? What do I wear? Is he really going to be Ok with it if we say stop at any time? And Serene said that he usually has one other person who helps him -- a guy- so is that guy going to be there too??"

"Wow," I said. "That is weird to think about two guys there."

"Would you be OK with that?" she purred.

I grabbed her hand and pulled it to my rock hard member. "Does it feel like I would be OK with that?" I asked.

She laughed and stroked me very softly, before leaning across the car seat and whispering in my ear, "The thought of two guys there kind of turns me on too." I had to slow down to avoid driving right off the road.

When we got there, we nervously knocked on his door, and Joe answered with a smile. His apartment was amazing, a fantastic view of the city across the bay, and decorated as if by a professional. He was strikingly handsome, and though at least 10 years older than us, he was in powerfully good shape. He poured us each a glass of wine, and paid Lisa some very friendly compliments.

We made casual conversation for a few moments, as if with an old friend. There would have been no sense from an outside observer that I was there to pay this handsome stranger to have my girlfriend undress for his pleasure and his photo collection.

Finally, Joe put his hands together, and said "Let me just explain what I do, so you can decide if it's for you. You may not come away from this meeting with a comfortable feeling about me, and I'll be honest, I have had occasions where I politely decline because something doesn't feel right to me. It's important that all of us feel comfortable to say to the other two -- I'm no longer feeling good about this." We agreed.

"I have couples come to me with a variety of different requests and desires. Kevin, you indicated on the phone that you are both experimenting with this for the first time, and are looking to move slowly. That's great, because I actually require that. If you agree to a first photo shoot with me, it will be nothing more than that. I will photograph Lisa, and I will make requests of her for poses, and smiles, and eventually a few provocative suggestions. But that is all we will do on our first shoot -- I will take photos and Lisa will pose. I can promise you, as I require that you promise me, that there will be nothing of a sexual nature on our first meeting beyond photos. This way, you both have the chance to re-unite after the photo shoot to ensure that it is something you are both feeling mutually good about."

"What do you mean, re-unite?" I asked.

"Aaaaah, I need to explain that," he said. "This part is troubling for some couples, but I have learned that it is the way things work best. You see, I require that the boyfriend or husband is not present for the first photo shoot. We will update you constantly with photos from the shoot, and you will be able to stop things at any time if you are not comfortable. You can be connected via cell phone throughout the shoot if you like, able to listen to the full proceedings, but I have found that the presence of the partner is often a great detriment to a comfortable atmosphere."

"Would you be comfortable with that arrangement, Lisa?" he asked, and she blushed, momentarily avoiding eye contact with both of us.

"I think so," she said softly. "But Kevin and I will have to talk about it to be sure."

"That's a perfect answer," he said. "That communication is so important to both of you enjoying this. There are a number of documents you will both need to sign if you are interested, and you will get a signed document from me promising that none of the photographs used will ever be distributed in any way. If you'd like, I can show you some photos from first time shoots that I have done. I have the permission from those involved to show these photos as samples, but you'll notice that I have still taken the liberty of blacking out the faces of the women posing. Would you be interested in seeing some samples of my work?"

"YES," said Lisa, before I could speak.

Joe sat us down in front of a large mounted monitor where he shuffled through three different sets of photos. Each set was very different from the last. One started with a woman dressed in business attire. She was clearly a brunette, but, as promised, her face was distorted from view. There were several photos of her simply sitting, her business attire suggesting nothing sexual, and then she was standing, her hands having unbuttoned three buttons, and a black bra showing through. In the next shot, the blouse was completely unbuttoned, her red fingernails holding up the cups of the bra for the camera.

"At this point," Joe explained, "I always give the husband or boyfriend a chance to say he'd rather we not go on."

"How often does that happen," I asked.

Joe smiled. "It doesn't happen very often. As I'm sure you are aware, Kevin, this moment is one of the most exciting things many men can imagine."

He clicked on to the next photo, where a clearly unhinged bra was dangling from the woman's ample breasts. One more click, and there they were, nipples bursting with arousal, the blouse and bra both shed to the chair behind her. I heard Lisa gasp a little. There were several photos of the woman posing, holding her breasts in her hands, sticking her chest forward as she stood tall. Next she made a move at the zipper of her skirt, and two shots later she was there in just black panties, lacy and somewhat sheer, and the wisps of her pubic area were clearly visible.

"And we decided between us to stop there," Joe said.

Lisa looked at me coyly. "Hmmmm I bet you are enjoying this," she said.

"Joe has the greatest job ever," I said.

Joe smiled at Lisa. "If the two of you decide to try this, I can tell you, I expect I'll have one of my greatest days on the job, I'll tell you that." Lisa blushed.

The next set of photos was on a cul-de-sac in what looked like a quiet commercial neighborhood. Apparently the couple had a huge fetish for outdoor nudity, and this woman was a little larger, a little older than the last, and I realized that very few women have the kind of body that I was going to offer to Joe in the form of Lisa. But as we held hands and watched the final set of photos go from a woman in a bikini, straight down to a woman sunning herself on a lawn chair wearing nothing but a pair of sunglasses and some lotion, I could tell from Lisa's reaction, and the straining of my cock against my pants, that we were indeed going to offer Lisa's body for Joe's perusal, even if I had to watch the contents of the festivities alone somewhere. Joe clearly liked what he saw, and oddly, Lisa and I loved the idea of her disrobing for him as much as he must have.

"Joe, there was one more thing I wanted to know," I said, as we were getting ready to leave.

"Sure, what is it?"

"Lisa mentioned that you have somebody who assists you with your shoots. Would there be somebody else there also?"

"Yes," Joe stated, and I could feel Lisa's nails press into my palm. "His name is Max, and he is a highly trusted friend of mine. Basically, in order to have the ability to send the photos to you directly via the internet within seconds of being taken, I have Max there to work the computer. To be perfectly honest, he also provides me with a witness should anybody ever claim something untoward was happening. I can assure you nothing untoward will ever happen, but having an eyewitness provides me insurance."

Perhaps we should have found this a bit unnerving, an eyewitness needed to protect against claims of sexual wrongdoing, but I think we were both too excited at the thought of two sets of eyes feasting on Lisa's gorgeous tits.

As soon as we got to the car, Lisa grabbed my arm. "What do you think? Really!"

"I think I want you to have a photo session," I said without a pause.

"Really?" she asked. "Are you totally sure? Even if you can't be there?"

"Yes," I said, "I feel comfortable with him, I think it will be the most exciting thing we ever did."

PART III We talked to Joe the next day, filled out his questionnaire, and signed the documents he had prepared. He said he was thrilled at our decision, and promised an atmosphere that would be fun and comfortable for all of us. We agreed on the following Sunday afternoon, less than a week after we had first contacted him by email.

"I love your communication with each other," he said, "and I love your mutual eagerness to move forward."

All week, it was all we could talk about from the second we got home. Lisa did at least three stripteases a day for me, circling her nipples with her newly painted fingernails, asking teasingly if Joe was going to like her pussy. "I guess it's only fair if I am going to share both of my tits with them, that there should be two boys there to enjoy it," she said, and I came without contact.

Finally, Sunday arrived, and as I packed up my laptop computer, Lisa came out, looking radiant. She had on jeans and a simple brown tshirt (Joe had said to dress very casually, and to wear underwear that she would wear on a normal day), but she had really taken care with her makeup, and with her hair pulled up, she looked unbelievable. Impishly, and with a laugh at myself, I wrote out a check for Joe for his "services". We would, at least, get a full set of prints of Lisa's shoot, but still the idea of paying this guy to spend a good 90 minutes with my girlfriend in a state of increasing undress was definitely amongst the craziest investments I will ever make.

Lisa held my hand tightly as we made the drive to Joe's place. I had made a reservation at a hotel nearby where I would await the photos and where eventually Lisa and I would spend the night recanting the day's events, and having an evening of fun.

Campo
Campo
186 Followers
12