Joey Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That looks really good, you are one sexy sister.' I whispered as we viewed one of Beth, standing and grinning with the dildo standing out like an erect cock.

'Hmm,' she muttered, stroking me and beginning to undo my trousers. 'Have you got any paintshop or photoshop software on your PC?'

'Yes, I have.' I said as she moved her hand up and down my cock.

'I want a picture of me with a real cock. With your cock. Can you take it from one of the pics of you and paste it into one of me?'

'Yes, I think so. It would take an hour or so.'

She kissed my penis promising to return to it later. I settled down to create the composite image. Beth said she would fix some food.

When I had something I was satisfied with I called Beth to show her. She stood behind me looking over my shoulder. When she saw what was on screen she hugged me and stuck her tongue in my ear. The image showed her as before but this time instead of the dildo she had my erect penis, just like a shemale. It looked completely convincing. Beth was breathing heavily.

'Mat, that's great. Perfect. Now I'm the new Joey. You've done brilliantly.'

I turned round and kissed her, my hand moving up the inside of her thigh.

'Later, let's eat first. And I want to watch one of your Shemale DVDs.'

'Okay, I'll get some more wine.'

'Joey says we can sleep together tonight.'

'And Joey cannot be denied.'

It was to be our first night together. My relationship with my sister could never be the same again, but I had no idea where it might lead.

12